My Sister Stacey Pt. 02

Story Info
Stacey and Shawn talk and love their way through the weekend.
7.8k words
4.68
48.1k
103

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers

I awoke about 7 the next morning. It took me a moment to get my bearings. I rolled over and realized that I was in bed alone. After a slight moment of panic, I realized that I could hear the shower going. I pulled the bed covers back and moved towards the bathroom. I opened the door and was greeted by a cloud of steam. The radio was on, blaring Sonic Youth from a local college rock station. I quickly brushed my teeth and moved to pull the edge of the shower curtain back.

When I did, I was greeted by the sight of my beautiful little sister. Her eyes were closed and her hands were slowly running through her long brunette hair. Noting she was completely unaware I was there, I decided to announce my presence.

"Hey. Got room for one more?"

She looked shocked for a moment, but quickly gave me a smile that made me feel weak kneed.

"Of course, I do."

I stepped in the shower and took her in my arms. She forgot her hair for a moment and wrapped her arms around me as well. I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You can do better than that."

"Yes, I can." I moved my lips to hers and we were quickly exchanging the most passionate kisses. We broke for a second and I could only say, "Wow."

She smiled quickly and nodded before we resumed kissing. Gradually, shampoo began to run down her face.

"Wait, I've got to get this stuff out of my hair!"

I nudged her under the shower head and began to help her. I also took the opportunity to caress her warm, wet skin. She gave me a quick glance when my hands brushed across her hard nipples.

"Are you going to help or not?" She said with a mischievous grin.

"I am helping."

"No, that's distracting! It's bad enough you're standing here next to me naked."

"Okay, Okay."

Her hair was soon clear of shampoo. She grabbed a wash cloth and the soap. She began to wash me.

"I've always wanted to do this."

"You have, huh?" I replied.

"Yes. When you would be outside at the pool I always wanted to touch you. Run my hands over your strong muscles."

"You weren't the only one that wanted to do some touching. That black bikini of yours was something else."

"You liked that one, too? It was always my favorite." The wash cloth and her hands were gradually working their way down my abdomen.

"Mine too."

She just smiled. I felt her hands reach my hardening cock. One hand cupped my balls while the other grabbed the shaft. I looked at her with interest.

"Shawn, I want you to know. I loved last night."

"So, did I babe." I said.

"Good. I really want to do it again."

"Yeah. Me too."

Her hands were working hard on me. One hand firmly stroked me, while the other stroked my balls. She gave me a quick kiss and then began to kneel. She kissed my chest and abdomen before she was on her knees grasping my cock in her right hand. She looked up at me briefly before she took me in her mouth. It felt amazing as I looked down at my beautiful little sister sucking me.

I felt like I was on top of the world. I was also a bit jealous, because it was obvious she was experienced at it. I forced myself to forget that. She was with me now, I reminded myself.

Her lips and mouth moved up and down at almost the perfect pace for me. She used her hands to stroke and touch. Her hands rubbed over my flat abs and hips. I placed my hand on the back of her head and ran my fingers through her long, wet hair. She never looked up but softly moaned as I gently played with her hair.

The sensation of her mouth on me was overpowering. Despite my intentions otherwise, I felt myself getting closer and closer. How could it be otherwise, with my sweet little sister sucking my cock? I moaned her name and she moved in like a lioness for the kill. She increased her speed and the pressure her lips and mouth were providing. I threw my head back and groaned.

"God, Stace. That feels so good baby. I love you."

She moaned and continued. I felt my sense of self control slipping away. I knew I was finished. I could almost feel the cum flowing.

"Baby. I'm... I'm gonna cum..." I groaned.

Once again, she moaned and continued to move her mouth up and down the shaft of my cock as I erupted in her mouth. She groaned "mmmm" but continued her movements until I filled her mouth with my cum.

She kept me in her mouth, long after I was finished. When she did release me, my cock fell limply, totally spent. She looked at it briefly and gave it a quick kiss before standing back up. She wrapped her arms around me.

"Damn, I love you Stacey. So much."

"I love you too." She kissed me. "Let's finish getting you cleaned up. I want some breakfast."

We finished showering and dried off. This was time for additional touching and caressing, as well as hot passionate kisses. We went back to my bedroom and she got some lotion from her bag. I just smiled at her and squirted a big glob on my hand. She laid face down on the bed with her head resting on her folded arms. I rubbed the lotion around in my hands to warm it up and then I began to work it around on her back.

"Ah, that feels so good," she purred. "I really love feeling your hands on me. I've wanted that for so long."

"Me too," I agreed.

"So, do want to talk about all this?" She asked.

"Do you?"

"I think we probably should." She answered. I was massaging the backs of her legs and feet now.

"Ok, let's talk then." She rolled over on her back. I started massaging her feet and worked my up her sexy legs. "What's on your mind?" I asked her.

"Everything."

"I know, but anything specific?"

"I'm just worried, I guess. Are things still going to be ok between us?" She asked.

"Stace. I think so. I mean you're obviously the only sister I've ever made love to. So, I don't have a lot of experience here." She laughed at that. I turned more serious. "But, I think our relationship has changed."

"In a bad way?" She asked.

"No, no. Not in a bad way. Baby, you were always my sister and always one of my closest friends, but you've been my lover now too."

"Yes," she nodded. "I feel the same way, but there is a part of me that thinks I should feel guilt or regret."

"Do you?"

"No, I don't feel guilty."

"But regret?"

"A little bit."

"Why?" I asked. That worried me.

"Like I said last night, it just hurts now that I know how we both feel and we still can't really be together."

"Yeah." I said.

"I was so afraid to ever tell you, and now that I have, I don't feel that it really solved anything." She shook her head and wiped her eyes. "Shawn, there's this part of me, a very small part me I promise you, that wishes it hadn't been so wonderful last night. I think I could probably live with it better."

"I know what you mean." I said.

"You do?" She was looking at me now.

"Yeah. I do. It never felt the way it felt last night with anyone."

She began crying.

"Stacey, baby, please don't do this to yourself."

"I can't help it. I'm in love with my brother and I can't have him." She cried.

"Honey. I know, and I feel the same way."

"So, what are we going to do? Just have this weekend and move on?" She asked.

"I don't know. I don't think now that we've made love, that we're going to be able to just move on. I think we've both wanted this and it's more than either of was really prepared for."

"Yes." She was crying and staring at the ceiling.

"Stacey, honey. I wish things were different. You're the most wonderful girl I've known. But things are the way they are. We can have happiness together, but it's not going to be a normal relationship."

"I know that." She groaned as she sat up. "It just pisses me off. I've lived with the greatest guy my whole life and I can't really be with him because he's my brother."

"Yeah. I know."

She wrapped her arms around me, her big soft breasts pressing against me. I smiled at her.

"What?" She asked, wiping away the tears.

"I just can't believe I have you here with me now, like this."

"I think you better start believing it, because it's happening." She kissed me.

"Yeah I know, but it's still hard to believe!"

"Mmmm." She purred. I maneuvered her on her back and positioned myself over her. I kissed her tenderly at first, but then with mounting passion and vigor. I propped myself on one hand and began to explore her bountiful breasts with the other. I teased her hard nipples with my fingertips.

"God, you know just how to touch me, Shawn." She moaned. "In my fantasies, I always knew you would know just what to do."

My mouth moved from hers to the soft skin of her neck. I kissed and lightly sucked. This drew an additional moan from her lips. I moved to the other side. Her hands were on the back of my neck. I kissed my way down to her shoulder and then across the top of her chest. I left a trail of kisses along the top of her breasts. Her hands were still around my neck, her fingers running through my long damp hair.

I sought out her left nipple with my tongue. I circled it and lightly flicked it with my tongue. Simultaneously, I was rolling her right nipple between my thumb and index finger.

"God, that feels so good. No one has ever done it like that."

"Good. I love being the one."

"Mmmm. I wish you could have been my first. I waited. I saved myself, hoping I could find the courage to tell you, but I never could."

"Honey, it's ok. All that matters now is going forward." I moved up and kissed her for emphasis.

"Yes. Moving forward." She smiled.

I resumed loving on her beautiful breasts. They were so big and soft. I could not imagine a more perfect pair, and they belonged to my gorgeous little sister.

"Shawn, I'm so wet for you right now. Touch me, please."

"I have a better idea."

"What?" She asked almost breathlessly.

"Just wait." I kissed my way down from her breasts and across her smooth, flat abdomen. I continued down past her hips. I looked up and saw her eyes full of wonder.

"I love you, Stace."

"I love you too, Shawn."

I parted her thighs and kissed my way down to her knees, before I started my way back up. I looked at her pussy, glistening with her excitement. I was dying to taste her, but I took my time. I knew her excitement would build, and that her pleasure would be that much greater. I was getting closer to her sex. I could sense her anticipation. A few more kisses and I was kissing her smooth labia.

"Oh, Shawn. I can't believe this. You're driving me wild."

I traced my tongue around the puffiness of her outer lips. It looked so inviting. Her inner lips glistened with her nectar. I ran my tongue through her slit, getting my first taste of her.

"Oh," she moaned and her hands grabbed the back of my head again.

I continued to explore her most intimate area. Licking. Kissing. Sucking. She writhed on the bed in pleasure. I moved up further, to where her little love button peeked out. I twirled my tongue around it. She grasped my head tightly and held me closer to her. I opened my mouth and gently sucked and licked on her sweet treasure. She groaned and arched her back in response.

"Shawn, this is so good. Don't stop. Just keep eating me."

I simply moaned and continued my attention to her most intimate spot. I was thoroughly enjoying myself as I ate her like she was my last meal. Never could I've imagined I'd share this most intimate activity with my little sister, but there I was.

Her activity became more frantic. She pushed her hips up, grinding her sex against my mouth. I knew she was going to cum and soon. I flicked my tongue faster. She responded by grinding her pussy on my face that much harder.

"Oh Shawn, oh. Don't stop. Please. Oh, god. I love you, oh!!" Her climax hit her hard. I never experienced a girl that came that hard. I almost thought she was going to smother me as she held my face in her sex. As her climax waned, her body went limp and she laid on the bed catching her breath. I continued to lightly kiss her inner thighs as she came back down from her high.

"So good," she moaned.

"That's what I wanted to give you."

"Oh, you. Come up here." She said firmly.

I moved up and laid next her. I snuck my arm under her and pulled her on top of me. We kissed for a long time.

"You were the first for that." She smiled.

"Really?"

"Yes. No one has ever done that to me. It was amazing."

"You're kidding!!"

"No. I've only been with two guys. They expected me to do them, but never returned the favor."

"What assholes. That's the best thing in the world."

"Ha, Yeah. I mean I'm not an expert, but you are pretty good at it I think." She smiled.

"I've practiced a bit." Her expression changed a bit. "Damn Stace. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that."

"No, it's ok. I understand. What I did to you in the shower wasn't something I learned this morning."

I nodded and kissed her again. There was a very dreamy look as she laid on me looking down at me.

"What are you thinking, baby?"

"What are you going to do about Mel?" She asked.

"I don't know now. I really don't."

"You still have feelings for her though. I saw the way you two were last night."

"I know, but a lot has happened since last night."

"That's the truth!" She smiled again.

"I mean when you go home tomorrow, she'll be expecting me to call her. I don't know how I'll do that."

"Why?"

"Well there's the obvious, my hands have been full with you, little sister." I cupped her breasts in my hands for emphasis. "I'm probably going to be tired."

"I can feel it between my legs, you're not tired yet." She raised up and reached between us. I felt my cock slide into her warm wetness. "Oh, that's good," she moaned. "I love how you feel inside me."

"The pleasure is all mine," I assured her.

She leaned back down and kissed me. She was gently moving her hips. We just stared into one another's eyes.

"Shawn, do you still love her?" There we were brother and sister making love, and she was asking me about Mel.

"Stace, I'm going to have to think about all that a lot more. I mean what about you and me?"

"I don't know. I haven't quite figured that out yet." She gave me a devilish smile.

"Not yet, huh?"

"No, hopefully soon." She nodded. "I'm really becoming a fan of doing this with you."

I shook my head as I looked up at her. I reached up and cupped her heavy breasts again. They were swaying as she worked herself up and down on my cock. She was just so sexy. This girl that I grew up with. That I tried to protect. That I fought for. My sister. My beautiful sister. Making love to me. I smiled at her.

"What?" She asked.

"You don't know how beautiful and sexy you are right now."

"You think so, huh?"

"I know so."

"You're pretty sexy yourself right now, you know?" Her hands rubbed over my chest. "Shawn, I love sharing this with you."

"I love sharing it with you too, baby." I replied.

"We're just going to have to be good about keeping secrets. That's the only way we can keep sharing this. Just be one another's little secret. I don't like it, but I can live with it." She continued.

"You sure?"

"No, but I'm not going to cling to this weekend for the rest of my life." Her hips started moving faster.

"I don't want that either. Damn, that's good. This is just perfect." I was rolling her nipples in my fingers. She was grinding hard on my cock. I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Oh, Shawn. Oh, I'm close. So, so close. Don't stop rubbing my nipples. Please!!"

I had no intention of stopping, I was only hoping she was closer than I was. I was ready to explode!!

"Uh, Uh. Oh Shawn. Yes. Yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming for you again!"

Hearing her say it sent a shock through my system. I lost control. She collapsed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her and held her close as I emptied my balls in my baby sister's sweet pussy for the second time in less than 12 hours.

We laid there with her on top of me for a long while. I just held her and kissed her on the cheek and neck. I thought she'd fallen asleep. Finally, she moved.

"This a great way to spend a Saturday morning."

"It is." I agreed.

"So, my handsome lover, what does a girl have to do to get some breakfast around here? I'm starving."

"Ha, you don't have to do anything. You just needed to tell me." I looked at the clock and realized it was almost 10. I usually met the guys at the gym on Saturday mornings. Not today though.

"You want to stay in or go out?"

"It's up to you. Staying in would be fine. That way we can stay naked." She kissed me again.

"That is true. Let's go see what we can make!"

She rolled off me and rose from the bed. I joined her and wrapped my arms around her from behind. Her breasts rested on my arms. It was like yesterday before our nap.

"Mmmm, I could get used to this." She said.

"Oh, me too."

"Come here." She walked over to my closet and stood in front of the mirror. "Now, put your arms around me again."

"Wow, I..."

"Shush. Just look at us." She said.

I looked. Oh, how I looked. Her body was perfect. Smooth skin. Well-toned legs. Flat belly. Big, beautiful breasts. Just perfect. I held her tightly against me.

"I love you, Shawn."

"I love you too, Stacey. Come on. Let me make you breakfast."

We walked in the kitchen. There were plenty of eggs and some cheese, so I decided to make omelets. She set the table while I beat the eggs. I saw her walking back towards me and I smiled.

"Why are you smiling like a fool?"

"We've cooked a lot together, but never naked."

"True. There have been a lot of firsts since I got here yesterday. I like it."

I leaned down to kiss her again. "I love it."

I popped some bread in the toaster and plated our omelets. I carried them to the table and we sat down and started our breakfast.

"You are a much better cook than me, Shawn."

"Well, I've been out of the house longer. I've learned more. Besides, it's an omelet and toast. Not exactly hard."

"That's true." She agreed.

"Would you like me to show you around campus today? You've never really been there before."

"Yeah, sure. That would be a lot of fun!"

"Okay, good."

She ate a few more bites of omelet before she spoke again.

"Shawn, I was just thinking about something."

"What's that?"

"Well, I mean it's about Mel. She's always been a good friend to me."

"Yeah, of course."

"I don't like the idea of doing anything behind her back."

"No, I don't either. She's really a good girl. Until last night, she was the love of my life."

"And now," Stacey asked.

"I'm afraid it's different now."

"You were the only one I've ever loved, Shawn. I don't say that to make you feel guilty, but it's true."

"It's ok. I think you faced things a lot sooner than I did. I never really put it all together until yesterday."

"It's been really hard having these feelings."

"I can imagine. I felt so guilty when I thought about you as a woman and not as my sister."

"Yeah, I know."

"Honey, I mean I don't even know how I feel about Mel anymore. I think worrying about all this is probably a little premature."

"Okay. We'll talk about this later."

"Yeah, we should. I just want to enjoy the rest of our weekend." I said.

She nodded and we continued to eat. She finished her omelet and pushed her plate away from her. She leaned back in her chair.

"Okay, this is really embarrassing, but I need to tell you about it, Shawn."

"What?"

"One day during spring break, I was home alone. I was laying out by the pool. Mom was shopping and dad was working. I decided to take a shower. I started thinking about you and I got really horny." She paused.

"And?" I asked.

"So, I dried off and laid on my bed. I got the toy that I have and I was just touching myself. I kept getting hotter and hotter. I put the toy inside me and was imagining that it was you. I was moaning and screaming your name. I came the last time and then I realized I had left my bedroom door open. I listened and I could hear someone downstairs."

nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers