My Sister the Author

Story Info
She's writing a story when he comes in.
812 words
3.97
49k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister's story was beautifully erotic. When I finished reading it, I went to her room. She was sitting at a table. It was empty but for the laptop before her. The room was bright with sunlight. A soft breeze blew through the light curtains of her window. She was dressed only in a cropped tank top and cutoff jeans. Her slender legs and tummy were brown from the sun. Her feet were bare. Her shoulder length hair was beautifully unkept. She typed in bursts. In between she sat in quiet contemplation. It was at such times that her left hand often found its way under her cutoffs. When it returned to view, I noticed, it was moist and shining. Periodically she sucked it clean before returning to her typing.

I stood across the room watching for several minutes. I could feel the bulge in my shorts rising as I watched this beautiful girl. I squeezed my almost erect member as it peaked out of the fly in my boxers. After a while, I walked quietly across the room and stood behind her. Still she did not acknowledge me. She continued her sequence of writing, pleasuring herself and writing again unabashed. Finally I reached across her shoulders and cupped my hands over her breasts. They were small, but firm and perfectly formed and her nipples erect and hard. Without turning, she held up the moist fingers of her left hand. They glissened with her juices. I eagerly inhaled the sweet fragrance of her pussy and sucked the nectar from her fingers. Then she turned and smiled shyly. I put my hand under her chin, turned her face toward me and kissed her. Our open mouths met and tongues entwined. I noticed that she returned her left hand to her crotch and rubbed herself more vigorously as we gazed into each others eyes.

I picked her up and carried her across the room to her bed and laid her on her back. She spread her legs and I removed her shorts and soaked thong. Her pussy was neatly trimmed and wetness spilled down her thighs. I had to control myself to keep from diving headlong into the "v". Instead, I started on her lower thighs slowly licking my way up to her sweet pussy. The wetness had run down her inner thighs and I eagerly lapped it up. I finally reaching her slit, dove my tongue into its depths, then swirled my tongue around her turgid clit before plunging it back again into her now sopping pussy. My hands reached up and cupped her breasts and I gently squeezed each hard nipple. She moaned softly and draped her legs over my shoulders exposing better the pucker hole behind. I licked hungrily around its rim, then moistened my index finger in her juices before applying gentle pressure to her sphincter. She sighed. "Oh, yes, yes." Gradually I gained entry to her ass, eventually inserting my finger to its hilt. She responded with louder moans of encouragement. Her ass now accepted my probing tongue. Back and fourth I went between her clit, her pussy and her sweet ass until I felt her begin to shutter. The shutter became a shake then almost convulsions as she reached her full climax. My face was flooded with her cum.

My own member was now throbbing. I dropped my own shorts and began to I stroke it. She sat up facing me, her legs spread and her hand again rubbing herself with abandon. With her free hand she grabbed my prick at it's base and pulled me toward her until she could lick it's tip. A drop of precum appeared and she held it out on the tip of her tongue and smiled up at me. I reached down and kissed her tasting myself as our tongues met. Then she pulled my cock deep into her mouth and began to suck and slurp as she took it down her throat. By now, I could hardly control myself. Her fingers cupped my balls and gently squeezed. I pulled back and asked her to lie back down again. As she did, she spread her legs and once more rested them over my shoulders. I slid into her well lubricated pussy with ease and began to gently thrust. She begged for more and my thrusts became harder and she met me with equal thrusts. I knew I could not hold back long. When she shuttered once more and stiffened in climax, I too went over the top. I came in bursts. My cum filled her pussy and leaked out down her inner thighs. I fell forward a against her. Sweat trickled down both of us as I pressed her soft breasts against my chest. we kissed thrusting our tongues into each others mouths. Then lay silently enjoying the bliss of our meeting.