My Sister, the Closet Exhibitionist

Story Info
Game night might be ruined by sister's antics.
2.2k words
4.13
70.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING. It's soft-core, but playful and short. No actual sex, so I listed it in Exhibitionism. All fictional characters of adult age. Hope you enjoy.

*

My sister was always getting naked, even though she claimed she hated it. She stressed she was the furthest thing from an exhibitionist, and the fact that she found herself in situations, stripped of her clothing, was either out of mishap or necessity.

Like today.

Joanna rushed in right after six o-clock. She'd had her college classes that morning, and then worked a half-shift at Gypsy's, a busy restaurant downtown.

"Ugh, I can't stand this grease!" she screamed, opening the front door and running through the living room, where Dave and I were playing a video game.

Dave looked at me. "She's going to do it again, isn't she?"

"Probably," I said, acknowledging the fact that Joanna was likely to come back naked, either to get something from the fridge, or to remind me about something. She claimed she couldn't stand the filthy work clothes. A thin excuse to run around naked while her bath water ran.

"I'm not a nudist. I'm just fucking hungry!" she said, moments later, as she briskly stepped past Dave and me to get to the kitchen. She was always saying stuff like that.

I was pretty sure my sister enjoyed having guys look at her body. She wasn't tall, but she wasn't short. She had a slim waist and a firm ass, the product of hustling at the restaurant. Her full c-cups drew lots of attention, without looking too big for her frame. Joanna had dark nipples, and even when she wore a bra, you could see them. Often, her areolas always peeked out of them, as she insisted on wearing push-ups.

"Brad, you didn't take out the trash and it gets picked up in the morning. You promised!" Joanna shouted, stepping back out of the kitchen. She looked pissed, or at least pretended to be.

"Yes, I'll get to it."

"You forgot last week. It's why we have so much. Do it NOW before you forget. I can't go out like this."

Of course she couldn't, I thought sarcastically. It would probably be her wet dream.

"I mean it, Brad!" Joanna crossed her arms, lifting her tits in the process. "I'm not leaving here until you do it."

I could already tell Dave had a raging erection. This had played out for me so many times, I'd become immune. Even though Joanna was my sister, I admittedly had reactions when she first picked up these habits of exposing herself. I think she knew it, too.

"We're playing co-op. I can't just stop in the game. We have to wait until we die or..."

That didn't take long. With Dave's attention focused on my sister's amazing tits, and me arguing with her, we both got killed that instant.

"Fine, fuck it," I said, throwing down the controller.

"Thank you!" chimed Joanna. She then casually began strolling back to her bath. "You going to the movies tonight, right?" she asked, pausing at the entrance to the hall.

I had three trash bags in my hands when I popped back out of the kitchen. Joanna was still naked, standing in front of poor Dave, waiting for my answer.

"No, it's game night. Remember? Tim and Wade are coming over. D&D night."

"Damn it, Brad, I told you Tina and Casey were coming tonight. I warned you two weeks in advance. We have to get our dresses ready for the Invitational!"

Some sporting thing Joanna was involved in, I didn't even know. How could I keep up with her antics? Tina and Casey were her two closest friends and shared all their activities together.

"Aw, man, I forgot. We were supposed to finish the campaign tonight."

"You can't," said Joanna. "The girls are going to be here in an hour."

"Fine, fine, I'll cancel," I said, dropping my head and shuffling to the door with the trash, just as there was a loud knock. I turned to my sister, cocking my head to inquire if she wanted to consider leaving the room, but she took no mind of it. I sighed, turning back and opened the door. It was the very girls Joanna was just mentioning, Tina and Casey. They gave me a glance and brushed past me.

"Damn girl, you wanna put some clothes on?" asked Tina.

Tina was the most petite of the bunch, once a ballerina. She had small, pert tits, and shapely legs to fit the image. Joanna would have to be considered the middle of the bunch (and the leader), as Casey was the polar opposite of Tina. Almost six foot tall, she was Amazonian and had to have been over a D cup, like where it goes beyond that, into the latter half of the alphabet. Like most guys, I often wished she'd pop those things out, just once.

"I'm running the bath water. I just got home from work. Why are you so early?"

"I had to pick up Tina," said Casey. "Left from work and didn't want to drive all the way home, only to go back to that part of town. We decided to come right over."

As they continued chatting, I scrambled out the door and completed the chore I'd put off for so long. I came back in and saw them still talking. I wondered if the water was over-flowing in the tub, but fuck it, her mess.

"Jo, you have the most perfect tits," said Casey. "And just giving everyone around you a peepshow!"

"Oh, please," retorted my sister. "I can't stand these creeps eyeballing me. I need to get back to the bath. I was running it and got caught up... had to fucking scold Brad to do his shit. They'll be leaving soon."

"Aww, that's too bad," said Tina.

Tina was the most flirtatious of the bunch, no doubt. Unlike my sister, I think Tina openly admitted she enjoyed teasing. She rarely wore bras and often wore sleeveless tops, offering plenty of opportunity to spy on her goods. In fact, she was now wearing a little, green blouse with long, open sleeves,offering plenty of side-nipple to glean.

"I can't really afford the movies," I told Joanna. "But I can still cancel and figure something out."

"You had plans?" asked Casey.

My sister spoke before I got a chance to. "He has his weekly game night thing. He forgot I asked him to notch out tonight."

Casey turned to me and Dave. "You boys still play that stuff? Okay, whatever, why not let 'em? We're just trying on dresses and having some fun."

Joanna spoke, "Yeah, but I had planned on us staying in the living area and kitchen. You know, some wine, some cheese, some music. Make a night of it as we work on our dresses."

"That does sound fun," said Tina. She turned to Dave and me. "Sorry, boys. If you want, why not play your bedroom?"

It was big enough, but I wasn't a fan for the very same reasons my sister wanted to host her party in the living room. Access to food and booze.

"That's up to Joanna. I did promise I'd be scarce tonight." As much as I despised her sometimes, I still respected my sister. Made living with her easier.

Dave never took his eyes off Joanna the whole time we had this conversation, and I suspected my sister recognized it. Still, she just put her fists on her hips and kept letting him stare. It was kind of getting to me, as well. With Joanna's friends there, it added to the typical experience of being subjected to her tits and ass all the time. Her shaven pussy even looked amazing from this angle, with just a hint of it showing.

"Fine," Joanna said, surprising me. "If you guys can keep it to your room and keep it down, you can do your game thing. I'm hitting the bath." Joanna walked out of the room and Casey and Tina turned to me.

"Poor Jo. Always getting caught up in situations," said Casey.

Yeah, Joanna's friends caught on to her game a long time ago, I think. They always excused my sister's "situations." Other than the flirtatious clothing Tina wore, Joanna's friends never took things so far. By some miraculous acts of nature, I guess, they managed to keep their clothes on, while my sister struggled with it almost daily.

But it was later that night, that I discovered maybe my sister did play an influence on her friends' behavior. A couple hours after Tim and Wade came to play D&D (and we had kept our end of the bargain, staying in my room), one of the girls came crashing in.

"Hey, we need your opinions," Tina shouted. She must have had two or three glasses of wine in her by then, and her speech was just on the border of slurred. She was wearing a tight black dress that conformed to every inch of her body. The party must have been going well, I surmised. "Come on!" she insisted.

My friends and I looked at each other. I knew no amount of protest on my part would be recognized as valid, so I relented to their desires. If anything, the boys all knew that some how... some way.. my sister was bound to show off her naked body. I'd been complaining about it for months, and they'd all seen it now and again in passing. It seemed inevitable.

And it was. But nevertheless, i think this time it very well may have been a surprise for my sister to be caught naked this time. I mean, from the moment we turned from the hall into the room, it took less than two seconds for her to appear starkers in front of us. That much I had expected, but the rest of the situation I had not.

Joanna had been holding on to the shoulder straps of some blue, sparkly number. When we barged in, it utterly shocked her, and she jolted up, losing her grip on one strap. This caused her to stumble, which led her to grasping out to regain for her balance. She lost her grip on the other strap, as well, and the dress fell immediately to the floor.

"Jesus, Brad!" Joanna screamed. "You PROMISED you'd stay in your room." Then she eyed Tina.

The only reason I thought that maybe this wasn't completely Joanna's own doing was because Casey was completely, utterly, naked. Her enormous mounds were much firmer than I had expected, even if there was the inevitable strain of gravity on them. Sure, they weren't as firm as my sister's or Tina's, but that was to be expected. Her pink areolas weren't too large, either, but she had thick nipples that capped everything off. Her waist wasn't as thin as the other girls', but it was small in comparison to what she was carrying. I got an instant hard-on, as did the other guys.

"Tina said you needed our opinions."

"Oh, we were just teasing," said Joanna, turning to her side a bit, as if that would hide her naked body from us. Casey was attempting to cover herself with her arms, but her boobs just squeezed through all over the place. My sister then stood up straight and faced us clearly, allowing all the men in the room to get a good eyeful. "Tina, we were joking about how funny it would be... not to actually DO it!"

Pretty confident my sister planted that seed on purpose, whether Casey was in on the deal or not.

"Oh, stop fidgeting, Casey," demanded my sister. "It's not your fault you're this way. If they want to be creeps and stare or something, your attitude about it can tell them to fuck off. Just like I did with pip-squeak earlier today."

Of course my sister would insult me while standing there exposed in front of everyone. I think she damn well enjoyed seeing four tented guys standing around like listless dorks in the room. I knew the obvious erections wouldn't embarrass my friends enough to relieve themselves from this spectacle. They weren't leaving until it was demanded of them.

I turnd to Tina. "Well, how about it?"

She laughed hard. "The look on your faces!" She was referring to everyone in the room, men and women included.

"Yeah, I know. Big joke on your part to embarrass your friends, but now it's your turn," I said.

I really wanted to see that lithe, little frame out of those clothes. I imagined an act like spanking that ass would be considered one of the world's top experiences.

"Oh yeah? Me, too?" Tina giggled.

Casey finally stood upright and put her hands on her hips. "Might as well. We haven't been getting much done on these dresses, that's for sure."

Casey winked at Dave. Apparently, her mammoth cans were able to draw his attention away from my sister. The erection tenting his pants was every bit due to Casey this time. To be fair, all of us took special notice of Casey's tits. hard not ot. All of a sudden, she jumped and watching those tits swing in motion was a sight to behold. My sister joined Casey in jumping Tin and within seconds they were all tumbling on the ground, stripping Tina of her dignity.

"Best game night ever," whispered Tim.

Maybe I was getting too accustomed to my sister's behavior.

"I agree," I said. "Let's just see how far this goes..."