My Sister, The Household Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers

There was a knock on my door and I quickly killed the video. I turned around to see Jenny's head looking at me from the partially open door. "I was checking to see if you were indecent. I come bearing a gift."

"Dessert?" I asked turning around in my chair.

"That's between you two," she said as she opened the door wide and shoved Lisa in the room. "I had my after supper dessert on the side of the pool."

As the door closed I grinned and said, "Greedy." I heard my sister laugh.

Lisa had a red blush on her face but her eyes were on my hard dick. "Doesn't that thing ever go down?" She asked in a whisper a moment later.

"Not with naked women running around," I replied and then asked, "So how are you liking the family plan so far?"

"So far so good with Jenny but I can't wrap my head around you fucking her or your mom for that matter."

I took a deep breath and sighed. "I haven't fucked either as of yet. Dad banned me from the family fun until I'm off probation." I paused to take a deep breath and let it out slowly. "To tell the truth, I'm still trying to wrap my head around my Mother and Sister. Not to mention an aunt and several cousins."

Lisa groaned softly as I mentioned cousins. "I have a couple of those that I fantasies about every time I see them."

"Yeah, but would you actually have sex with them?"

Lisa shivered and came over to sit on the side of my bed. "That's a question I've asked myself several dozen times," she whispered as I turned and hit a couple of keystrokes on my keyboard and closed several windows.

When I turned back Lisa had a questioning look on her face.

"Jenny formatted my computer and I've just finished reloading it." I told her and then said, "This is all new to me and me fucking my cousins is a real possibility. Or so I've been told. I'm assuming Jenny has told you all about her being the household slut."

"Uh, yeah. I'm still a little shocked by that," she whispered and then shivered. "Her and your Mom and Dad..."

I chuckled and rolled my chair off to the side as I said, "Not to mention an aunt and uncle and a couple of cousins that I know of. The family that plays together and all that."

"And you knew nothing about it until the other day?"

"Nope, I was clueless."

"Was it the drugs?"

I shook my head. "I don't do drugs. I was making a delivery for a friend. I wanted a new computer system and he talked me into doing him a favor. The money he offered would have paid for a much better system than even the one I was dreaming about. I didn't think about the consequences until I was busted. It was stupid."

Lisa nodded. "I think I can understand that."

I nodded. "What you think does matter to me." Lisa gave me a confused look and I smiled. "I've lusted after you always."

Lisa chuckled. "So has your sister, it seems."

"Oh yeah," I replied as I moved over to sit on the bed next to her. "Now about this dessert thing..."

Lisa's eyes dropped to my dick and she shivered. "I wanted to return what Jenny was giving me but..." She paused to sigh deeply. "I just can't bring myself to do it yet."

"I can understand that, I think. Maybe you just need the right incentive. Something to distract you."

Lisa giggled as her left hand moved over to hover over my dick. "Like this up my ass with her pussy right in front of my face?"

"Works for me," I said with a chuckle.

Lisa's fingers wrapped around my shaft and she groaned. "This thing is way bigger than my boyfriends, which is the biggest thing I've ever had anywhere."

"I'll get the lube while you go get Jenny," I suggested.

Her eyes jumped to my face and she moaned long and loud. "I... I... I..." she stammered a moment later.

I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "It's up to you."

Her fingers gripped my dick harder and massaged it with a rhythmic motion. Her eyes were on my dick and the clear drop of fluid that appeared at the tip. She groaned softly as she slid off the bed and went to her knees. She lowered her head and licked the head slowly. She straightened up and then looked up at me as she licked her lips.

"I've had your finger and Jenny's finger up my ass. I had her lick my pussy to a dozen orgasms. Not to mention the ones I had at the lake and in the shower." She shivered hard and whimpered softly. "I can't believe I'm even considering more sex after all that."

"I think you're getting a taste of Jenny's world."

Lisa blinked several times and then grinned. "I've never considered myself a slut but..."

"A butt slut?" I asked with a grin of my own.

Lisa groaned softly and stood up. "I'll, uh, find Jenny, you find that lube."

"Uh... maybe I should find Jenny. She might be, uh... busy," I said quickly.

Lisa shivered. "Like with your Mom and Dad?"

"It's, uh, possible. After eating you so much she's probably as horny as hell."

Lisa's eyes got wide. "I hadn't even thought about that."

"She did get off in the shower but..."

Lisa giggled. "I'd never had my finger in anyone's ass before. It felt so weird but exciting at the same time. I knew what it felt like in my own ass and I knew what she was feeling. It was a feedback kind of thing." She paused to take in the grin on my face. She shivered and whispered, "I always ramble when I'm nervous."

"I'll find Lisa, the lube is in the bottom draw of my desk. Or we could just leave the door open and let her find us."

"Uh... how about your Mom and Dad?"

"Their room is at the opposite end of the hall. Unless they are going to Jenny's room then they seldom come this way."

Lisa shivered. "I've, uh, never done anything like that." She paused to chew her lower lip as she looked at my face. "To tell the truth, my boyfriend and I only did it in the front seat of his car parked down by the river."

"There was still a chance of getting caught," I pointed out.

Lisa nodded and whispered, "But not like leaving a door open so someone would see us, even if it was just Jenny."

I turned and put my arms around her. She gave a jerk and then came into my arms for a soft kiss as I stroked her back. She whimpered softly as our body's pressed together and then moaned as I kissed her. Her arms ended up around my neck, her breasts pressed tightly to my chest. My hands were cupping her ass cheeks, pulling her tighter against my hard-on.

Her hips moved from side to side slowly, rubbing her mound on my dick. Suddenly she broke the kiss. "I... I shouldn't be doing this."

"Uh huh," I agreed with her.

That, made her do a double take, a confused look on her face. "I... uh... have a boyfriend."

"For a while but not much longer, I'm afraid."

"What?" She asked sharply.

I sighed and replied softly, "His name kept coming up when the cops were questioning me. I didn't say anything but they have his name. I figured they were still building a case against him."

"What?" She asked, her voice rising even higher.

"He's the one I was delivering the drugs for."

"No!" She said as she pulled away from me and headed for the door.

"I should have kept my mouth shut," I said more to myself than her.

She stopped and whirled around. "You're lying."

"Why would I do that? I have nothing to gain one way or the other. You're my sister's best friend. I just don't want to see you getting caught up in his bullshit."

Lisa opened her mouth and then closed it. She was glaring at me but I could almost see the wheels turning in her head. "But I... but he..." She said slowly a few moments later and then groaned softly. "I don't want to even think about it."

I nodded slowly and took a deep breath. "I should have thought about it a lot more than I did. If I had, I wouldn't be where I am now."

Lisa gave me a hard look and hurried out the door headed toward Jenny's room. She left the door open in her rush. I sighed and went to close it. "So much for that," I whispered as I turned and returned to my chair and the computer.

*****

I was to the point of the video that Lisa fell over sideways. She looked like she was gasping for air and Jenny was propped up on her elbow, a big grin on her shiny looking face. I sighed and killed the program.

As I spun around in my chair, there was a knock at the door. "Come on in."

The door opened and Jenny came in far enough to lean on the door jam. She crossed her arms under her breasts and sighed. A moment later, she shook her head. "Not only did you screw up your dessert, she went home."

"Uh, sorry about that."

"Is what you told her true?"

"Yeah it is. I'm surprised he's still walking around."

"From what Lisa told me, it's more likely he's on the run. Not that she said that exactly. More like he had to make a sudden trip out of town."

I frowned and then sighed. "Yeah." I stood up and walked over to stand in front of my sister. "I like her a lot and she is your best friend. I didn't want her to get tangled up like I did."

Jenny straightened up and dropped her arms. "I figured it was something like that."

She started to turn away and I asked quickly, "Want to be my dessert, since I seem to have fucked up any chance at the other."

Jenny stopped and grinned at me. "I'd love to but... you know what Dad said."

"Yeah..." I replied as she winked at me and headed down the hall toward her room. With a sigh, I shut my door and headed for bed. I paused at my computer and pulled up the video I had recorded of Lisa.

I paused it at a clear picture of her sitting on the side of my bed and took a screen shot of it. I closed the video and set the picture as a screensaver.

As I turned down my bed, I sighed and looked around at the monitor. "Something to dream about," I whispered as I climbed into bed.

TxRad
TxRad
5,952 Followers
12