My Sister: The Porn Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

"Let's get you hard again, I've got so much to show you."

In an instant she had used her hands to lift my legs up and was telling me to keep them up and pulling my ass cheeks apart.

"Guys seem to like this, let's see if you do."

I could see little more than her head disappear to my ass and an instant later I felt her tongue lapping at my anus. Of course, I had watched her do this to various guys in her porno videos but I had never imagined she would do it with me, but then I was realising there was a lot about my big sister that I did not know.

The feeling was sensational. It really was, as I felt her little tongue flick and lick at my ring before entering it and pushing against it's tight muscles. She mixed that up with licking the distance between the bottom of my ball sac and my asshole and I found myself becoming aroused much quicker than at any other time after I had ejaculated. From the noises she made it sounded like she was enjoying a meal as she noshed at my ass but all too soon her hands found my hard cock again and she emerged between my vertical legs with a wicked smile on her face, licking her lips and once more spitting on my cock and masturbating it.

"About time you gave me some pleasure little brother."

I saw that her right hand was at her own, hairless pussy and she had fingers inside and was diddling away at herself, obviously as turned on as myself. She lowered my legs down and hoisted her slim body (seeing her naked like this really re-enforced how much weight she had lost since leaving home), she guided my slick cock deep into her slick pussy and as she settled her weight onto it I realised I was penetrating my big sister and I'm sure my cock got a little extra harder that we were doing something so taboo and kinky. Again, Barbara was in full control and I pretty much just lay there and trusted as she bounced enthusiastically on top of my dick, she was rubbing and licking at her own nipples (pierced one and all) and seemed to be having more enjoyment that me from this illicit coupling.

The muscles in the walls of her pussy gripped at my slippery cock tightly and I concentrated on not allowing myself to cum so quickly this time. She seemed to sense what I was doing and as she rode me hard spoke again to me.

"That's it, keep it in, don't worry your not going to be cumming in my pussy anyway."

I could only speculate on that as we continued to fuck like wild animals on my bed. The funny thing was that we had never really been that close since we were kids, once we hit school we had our own friends and interests and they rarely crossed, yet here we were brought together so spectacularly by hardcore pornography.

Almost without warning on the next thrust she lifted her lithe body all the way off my cock and used the separation to again bob her head to suck temptingly at my cock that had so recently been root deep inside her. But she wasn't stopping for long, she scuttled up next to me lying face down on the bed, her body arched like a cat, thrusting her ass in the air. Her head was level with mine and we again looked deep into the others eyes, seeing her at this close range I knew that she was a vastly changed person from what she used to be, she wanted this sex more than me, it appeared she needed it now. She wasn't Barbara any more, now she was Barbi. Her words were husky and breathless.

"Use your finger, spit on them then get it in my ass, I want to feel your hot cum in my ass."

I did as she asked, remembering all that I had seen on the porn videos, using first one wet finger then a second to lube and stretch her ass hole and as I pulled her cheeks apart I thrust forward, slowly burying my hard cock into my sister's waiting asshole. It was tight and gripped me in even harder than her pussy but that just made it all the more enjoyable as I built up a head of steam, shoving my cock in as far as I could then drawing back to bang it in again. She moaned and urged and implored me to further efforts and exertions, her mouth pouring forth curses and expletives by the dozen..

"Yeah you barstard! Fuck me. Harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me like the whore I am!"

I did just that, reaching forward to grasp her long, blonde locks and haul back on them, pulling my sister further onto my cock. She arched her back in response and I ploughed harder and deeper into her, my balls bouncing off her ass cheeks. Then I felt the cum boil once more in my balls and I held my cock deep in her as I fired more of my sticky, fluid deep in her bowels. I collapsed on top of her on the bed, my hands groping under her for her tits to fondle as I attempted to recover. But She wasn't tired and soon rolled out from under me and moved down the bed to me dick and again used her filthy mouth to clean up my cock. My god, only seconds earlier it had been jammed right up her tight asshole!

That task completed she looked at my exhausted form, lying on my bed and took my hand.

"Come one, you said you wanted to do all that you had seen, lets initiate you into the world of watersports while you recover."

This was bizarre I admit but she seemed positively excited by the prospect and I must say that watching it on the computer with my sister and other girls I had been aroused by the pissing videos as well. In fact, Barbara (or Barbi, I guess) positively skipped with excitement out of my bedroom and along the corridor to the bathroom. By the time I had hauled my tired ass of my bed and staggered along after her she was kneeling in the bath and impatient for me to get there.

"Come on Joe, piss on my face and in my mouth, I love it, it's so fucking nasty!"

This couldn't be the big sister who had given me into all sorts of trouble when she caught me swearing at age nine could it be? But it was and actually by that point I was bursting for a piss so I approached the sparkling white of our bath and stood over her.

"Watch my eyes. Aim for my mouth."

She certainly seemed quite the expert on these matters, I wondered exactly how many times she had done stuff like this and whether it was just for the money that she did it. But I did not wonder for long as I felt my cock tingle as the piss started to swiftly make its way to the exit. There was a moment of silence as she flashed those bright blue eyes at me and then in an instance the dam burst and a flood of yellow pee flew out and sprayed against her chin. I lifted my aim and found her gaping ,mouth and watched in amazement as she took the flow into her mouth and , while allowing some to flow down her chin onto her breasts, managed to gargle and control the flow of piss perfectly.

What a sight to behold, as my piss decorated Barbara's face and she gulped thirstily at it. It was so kinky, so forbidden and so good! All too soon I dried up and shook the last drops of my piss out onto her and she played her hands over her piss glazed tits and if it's possible seemed even hornier than before.

"And here was me thinking it was going to be a boring holiday!" she said with mischief, "You go and get dressed and have some lunch while I shower, come into my room at about half past one and you can live out the last part of those downloads you seem so obsessed by."

I did as she asked but my sandwich was barely registered in my desire to see what she had planned for the afternoon. I tore off my clothes again as I walked along to her room and when I pushed open the door the sight to greet me was magnificent. She was lying face down on her bed, still stark naked. A spreader bar was latched onto her ankles keeping her legs apart, her wrists were handcuffed behind her back and she had a studded collar around her neck. At the foot of the bed lay a belt, a flogger and a cane, while by her head was an orange ball gag. Straining, she looked over her shoulder to look at me.

"Well little brother, you just fix in that gag (unless you wanna use my mouth more) and you can spend the rest of the afternoon doing whatever the hell you wan to with me. I mean it, no limits, show me what you've learned."

On shaky legs I walked forward and jammed the ball into her mouth and fastened it behind her head, she was helpless now and with a glint in my eye and a million dirty thoughts fighting in my head I slapped her peachy ass and decided what I would do with her first. It sure was going to be a Merry Christmas!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12