My Sister the Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not believe the change in my sister, she was actually being nice and said that she was going to give me what I wanted for so long, she was giving me her body. And she had said that she loved me.

This was too good to be true. When I lay down next to her and put my arm around her, she was very warm and affectionate. But at the same time she became nervous and I realized that she wasn't such a loose slut as she made herself out to be.

She was afraid of getting intimate with any guy and didn't have any idea what to do. I could sense this and just lay there holding her and stroking her hair and the side of her face. Then I gently kissed her and told her that she was beautiful and that I loved her very much.

I was actually the first one who ever told her that she was beautiful, even though she acted as if she had so much experience with men and had all sorts of boyfriends. This really touched her. It was just so nice to hear this from me and she cried softly to herself.

Kimberly knew she had to make it up to me, but could never bring herself to get intimate with anyone before. She had promised herself and me, that she would give her body to me, but she wasn't sure anymore that she could do it. Still, she was happy to be held so tightly, it felt so good after the hell of last night.

I didn't rush anything, knowing that might frighten Kimberly, who was still only wearing her thin panties. If she stopped to think about her nakedness she might freak out, so I just held her lovingly. This was just what she needed. She was the one who was shattered now; her self-esteem, which was so low already, was now at rock bottom. She had tortured her brother who loved her. She had to be a demoness, she thought, as she worked herself into a state of moroseness.

But I wouldn't let her be so negative. I wanted to make this time the best of our lives, when everything would work out for both of us. I kept telling her how much I loved her and how beautiful she was.

This helped her greatly and when I kissed her on the lips, she responded with affection, and kissed back with a greater passion than she had known she had. I kissed her with so much love and care that she melted in my arms, gradually forgetting everything else, except that she was embraced by someone so wonderful, so full of love for her.

She started to think that maybe she could actually be intimate with me; I made her feel so good that she was forgetting her fears. She had heard so many stories about sex, but didn't know much at all, having no direct experience herself.

Our parents didn't let her take sex ed and never told her anything, so what she knew was only about twenty percent truth and the rest was just girl talk. Biting her lip, she told me that she wanted me to make love to her, but that this was her first time and that she was really scared.

"Please be gentle," she said.

I was overjoyed to think that it was actually going to happen, I was really going to finally fuck my amazing incredible sister, whom I had been hoping to fuck for so long. It was too much; I couldn't believe my good fortune.

I knew I needed to go slow, so she didn't freak out, and I wanted to give her lots of pleasure before working up to fucking her, to make her experience memorable and also so she would want more sex with me, again and again. At last I was in heaven as I contemplated my extremely good fortune.

I started kissing her deeply, inserting my tongue into her mouth and biting her lips to get her excited. Then I kissed her body all over and licked every inch of her incredible naked body as she sighed deeply, feeling so good.

Later she told me that she was wondering, "Why haven't I done this before, it is so great. I missed so much time, when I could have been having such wonderful sex with my brother."

But this was only the beginning and it got so much better as I licked down her hot body, which was burning with desire.

As I approached her pussy, I pulled her moist panties down, followed by my probing tongue. I licked her swollen pussy lips from between her legs all the way up past her clitoris and back down to her puckered butt hole, then back up to suck on her clit and nibble it with my teeth.

She had an especially sensitive spot just between her legs, between the bottom of her slit and her ass cheeks, and as I licked here slowly, she felt so much erotic pleasure, that it sent her over the edge and she orgasmed intensely. This incredible ecstasy overwhelmed her, as she reveled in this wondrous experience, for her first time.

Oh it was so great, she loved it and wanted to experience more and more of this. By the time I finished my warm up foreplay she had orgasmed three times and was putty in my hands. She told me that I made her feel so good; she was addicted to me. And I was going to fuck her into the next world. I gathered all my expertise and focused on giving her the maximum amount of pleasure. I wanted her to remember and cherish this moment forever, when I took her cherry and pummeled her thoroughly with my incredibly hard cock.

Finally, I had stretched her tight engorged pussy with three fingers and she was ready, dripping honey from her pot. I placed the swollen head of my cock at her opening between her puffy cunt lips and rubbing it all over, coating it with her juices, I pushed it firmly into her tight opening. Her pussy was so tight that my cock ached for days after this intense fuck of my little sister. But the pain was bittersweet, it was ecstacy.

As I pressed more into her depths and reached her cherry I drew back, kissed her passionately and thrust my cock all the way deep into her in one smooth stroke, popping her cherry and stuffing her pussy full to the bottom with my thick meat.

She gasped against my mouth, feeling the intense fullness of sexual pleasure, masking the sharp pain of her hymen's rupture and moaned her appreciation of it. It was fantastic, the best moment of my life until then.

I waited a few moments and as she adjusted to the intensity of my invasion I started stroking in and out with long powerful strokes. I built up the speed of my lovemaking and soon, I was pounding her with all my strength over and over and over again.

She was overwhelmed by this incredible fucking and just awed with the wonderful pleasure surging from he throbbing pussy. Finally, as I felt an amazing orgasm building in my balls I fucked her at an even greater pace, until finally we both came together in a wonderful display of intense erotic excitement and collapsed together, still coupled tightly.

"Oh, brother, that was wonderful. You can have me any time you want and that won't be enough.

"I want you to fuck me forever and ever. I love it. I love you and I love your big cock. And I love getting fucked by you. Please fuck me again now! I want more, right now."

Kimberly leaned over and sucked my limp prick into her mouth and slurped it in, running her tongue all over it's tip and down the underside.

Soon I was hard again and Kimberly pulled herself on top of me and lowered her just fucked, still very tight, wet pussy down slowly onto my cock, relishing every second as she slid ever so slowly down my love pole. The pleasure of tight friction sent jolts of intense pleasure through our hot bodies as she pumped her pussy on my meat cowgirl style.

I was in total ecstasy and relished every second and every sensation of my sister's incredible tight pussy. This made up for all the teasing she had ever done and I was happier than I had ever been.

I fucked her furiously for almost an hour, relishing the greatest pleasure that only comes when you keep yourself at the peak for such a long time, just before coming. Finally I filled her with a giant load of semen. It was my most intense orgasm ever.

Still, she wasn't satisfied and wanted more, so I started licking her sloppy pussy, sucking my semen from her with gusto. This drove her crazy with passion. I was definitely crazy with passion for her.

It was so hot and so amazing. I hoped that that day would never end and that I could just replay this scene over and over again, it was the best.

I threw everything I had into my pussy sucking and soon had her writhing in orgasm after orgasm. Not letting up, I kept sucking and licking until she screamed many times over for me to please stop. She was too sensitive and could not come any more.

Then we went to sleep, dreaming of our future together, dreaming of fucking each other unlimitedly. And we did. Life is good sometimes.

Let the world go to hell, we have all we could ever want. We have each other.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

It is just a fantasy incest story and some readers just so wound up about the storyline, my thoughts are if you don't like the way the storyline goes, then it write your own story the way you want it to evolve. It was a good read that was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A bit of a rambling mess.

There also seems to be a bit of POV confusion. The author really needs an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOT OK to hit a woman

I realize this is fiction, but unless a woman wants it rough, and says so, I don’t care how drunk you are. It’s NOT OK to hit a woman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

Kimberly wouldn't give me any peace (of ass or of mind),

""

Too funny!!

""

She would lean back with her arms behind her head as she puffed her perfect breasts out, with her erect nipples poking through a tight t-shirt, showing them off to me. Her breasts were the epitome of desire for me, they were the sum and substance of everything I could ever want, other than the rest of her of course. But this drove me crazy. She was so very hot.

""

Ironically, being my sister she should at least understand me somewhat, I'd probably say something like... "Sis, you know I love you, right? ...Im just a guy and sister or not, yer killing me here! Could you put some more clothes on, please??" Lol.

""

She shrieked loudly at me, "You pervert, stop staring. I hope you are satisfied now, seeing me naked. This is what you wanted, isn't it. And the proof of it is your boner."

""

Well sis, no doubt that you're beautiful, being naked just makes you look better. Hell, who wouldn't get hard as a rock looking at you? ...but you have to remember, you're the one who threw your towel on the floor as soon as you saw me, and you'll notice you still haven't picked it up, you're such a perv little sister! A perv, but a hottie perv! ;)

""

My lust for her body was now totally out of control and I could literally not think of anything else. I was consumed with her, overwhelmed with the burning fire of lust for my precious little sister. I was totally in love with her and also in lust for her.

""

Well either you have to totally go for it, or start avoiding her completely, either way you address the problem! If you go for it, either she'll be happy or she'll bitch-slap your ass! If you avoid her, she'll either not care, in which case its easier on you not having her flaunt it in your face all the time, or she'll be upset and try and spend more time with you.

Personally if she just kept teasing me but pushing away I think Id have a meeting with the parents to have them address her walking around half naked as soon as they arent around, lol.

""

But there was really only one piece of ass I was interested in and I was trapped in a house with her most of the time, with little prospect for fulfilling that ambition. In reality, I was cruelly tortured by her incredible beauty. To make matters worse I was totally in love with Kimberly also.

""

...think you've said you were in love with her a few times now, lol. ...as for trapped, hell, I'd be spending as much time away from the house as I could if I were depressed over it. Hang out at the mall or the park or something. Go play chess with the old folk at the civic center, heh.

""

I had worked myself nearly into hysterics with all my yelling, and in addition to the pent up frustration, it just all came out. Being totally intoxicated, I had lost it big time and didn't really understand what I was doing or how rough I was with her. Of course at that point I wasn't really aware of what I was saying either.

""

Well thats confusing, just last paragraph you did know how rough you were being and supposedly slapping her less hard. Its kinda hard for me to relate though, Ive been hammered drunk my fair share of times, hell a dozen other peoples shares too, lol. ...and depressed and angry, but I still wouldn't hit anyone. Now I would probably turn her over my knees and spank her ass, but even then not hard enough to bruise. Just not in my personality, drunk or not.

""

I was too adjusted, always calm, so perfectly cool, while she was so unsure of herself. I still find this hard to believe because she is an absolute knock out beauty.

""

Funny how most people perceive themselves totally different than other people, lol.

""

As I went off in my drunken tirade and babbled all sorts of secrets, she felt more and more what a horrible bitch she had been and how badly she had treated me. Finally I passed out on the couch and was out for the night.

""

You're pretty long winded sober, lol!

""

I was horrified to think that I might have really hurt my sister or worse, done something to her I would regret for the rest of my life.

""

Yeah, blacking out really sucks, eh? Lol. Check your wallet, count your cash, make sure you have your car keys and see where you parked, heh. Don't miss any of that college age shit! Lol.

""

Come here and lie down with me please. I want to hold you close."

""

Lol, he's too hung over right now ;)

""

I was actually the first one who ever told her that she was beautiful, even though she acted as if she had so much experience with men and had all sorts of boyfriends.

""

...all sorts of boyfriends and none told her she was beautiful??

""

If she stopped to think about her nakedness she might freak out, so I just held her lovingly.

""

...and then dad walked in the room. Hehe

""

Our parents didn't let her take sex ed and never told her anything, so what she knew was only about twenty percent truth and the rest was just girl talk.

""

...talk about fucked up and totally irresponsible!! Sad part is there are loser parents out there like that! My dad and stepmom never taught us anything, though dad did the 'do you have any questions, son?' Spiel, lol. My mom (divorced since I was a tot) actually bought a book designed for parents and preteens and sat down with me and we went through the book together. Mom was always the cool one :). That was my first 'sex education' on how babies were made, what body part went where to do it and why things got hard to make it work! Slightly embarrassing but she was so relaxed about the whole thing! I cant even remember sex ed in school, though Im sure we had it in junior high. Ironically it was probably less effective than moms class ;)

""

At last I was in heaven as I contemplated my extremely good fortune.

""

Got condoms? ...cause you know she isnt on BC, lol!

""

I pushed it firmly into her tight opening. Her pussy was so tight that my cock ached for days after this intense fuck of my little sister. But the pain was bittersweet, it was ecstacy.

""

...well it wasn't that tight if you were reaming her with three fingers, rofl! ...and where is this magical pussy that is soooo tight your dick aches for days?! Ive squeezed my dick pretty hard jacking off sometimes and never had it ache, lol! Yeah, yeah, I know. Story. Plot. Fiction. I'd be totally bored if I couldn't poke at it though ;)

""

As I pressed more into her depths and reached her cherry I drew back, kissed her passionately and thrust my cock all the way deep into her in one smooth stroke, popping her cherry and stuffing her pussy full to the bottom with my thick meat.

""

...but THAT explains it! Another story written by a virgin! I roll my eyes every time I see a story on here where the author has NO CLUE where the hymen is located! Sigh. At least look it up if you want to write about it! Lol. The hymen is outside at the entrance to the vagina. No dick getting in there till you get past it. No three fingers stretching anything till you get past it.

""

until finally we both came together in a wonderful display of intense erotic excitement and collapsed together, still coupled tightly.

"Oh, brother, that was wonderful. You can have me any time you want and that won't be enough.

""

They always cum together in the stories, dont they? Lol. Well he can have you any time, right after you two get an apartment. ...cause Im sure that if the parents didnt want her to have any type of sex education, they sure as hell wont understand her getting knocked up by her brother, lol.

""

Still, she wasn't satisfied and wanted more, so I started licking her sloppy pussy, sucking my semen from her with gusto.

""

...ewww! Just eww! Thats why I always go down on my girl all she wants before we have sex, I really dont like the taste of semen and pussy juice mixed together! ...thats bad enough, but sucking it up? Ill pass!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
My Best friend's sister Teasing Me

I think She Does This Because truthfully she wants my dick and to have my babies but she's scared to admit it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
My Virgin Sister What starts as spying ends up as much, much more.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling He gets to know his sexy sisters.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories