My Sister, the Virgin Ch. 04

Story Info
A close call sheds some light on the situation.
1.7k words
4.46
53.6k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
instereo3
instereo3
54 Followers

"So, care to explain what I just walked in on out there?"

I looked from my mother to my sister and back again, not sure of what to say. The truth was that she had stepped outside onto the porch, right as I was about to shoot a load of sperm all over my sister's face! Obviously, I couldn't tell mom this... I had finally resigned myself to make something up, if only to save my dear sister, when Catie spoke up herself.

"It was my idea, mom. Once I got the letter saying that I had been accepted to college, I mean obviously I was excited, but I was really nervous, because I don't have any experience with... well, anything. so, I asked Riley if I could try with him, but I never really gave him a chance to say no, and, well... yeah..."

As my sister trailed off on her sentence, I tried to make it look like as though this was all familiar with me. To say I was shocked with her outburst would have been a severe understatement! Our mother, however, didn't seem to be buying it, as her eyes kept flickering between the two of us. She took a deep breath, and I could tell that she was weighing her next words very carefully.

"OK, look... I'm still not sure exactly what's going on between the two of you, and part of me is saying I probably don't want to know. I'm also not going to pretend like I'm happy with it, because I'm not. For Christ sake, you're brother and sister! At the same time, though, you're not only both adults, but you're both still experimenting. At least you're not actually having sex or anything-" (I made a nearly audible gasp at this point!) "-just do me a favor. If you really insist on continuing with this kind of behavior... don't let me walk in on it?"

Catie and I both got sheepish grins on our faces, and got up to head down the hallway to our seperate rooms. Just when I was ready to let out a sigh of relief for getting off the hook, though, our mother cleared her throat to give us one last piece of advice;

"Don't tell your father."

*****

"Riley... hey, Riley, wake up. I need to talk to you about something... Riley!"

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and rolled over to look at my clock: 2:30AM. If I hadn't known that it was my beautiful sister trying to wake me up, I probably would have punched the person full-on in the face. I had to fight back a groan as it was as I sat up, running a hand through my hair in an attempt to get it to lay flat... no such luck.

"Hey, Catie... what are you doing in here so early? If mom knew what you were doing right now, she'd probably chew both of us out..."

"That's why I'm in here now, dummy; I wanted to wait until after mom and dad were asleep so they wouldn't get suspicious." I felt her get up off the bed, and before I had a chance to react, the lights in my room came blazing to life, forcing me to move my entire arm across my eyes to shield them.

"Sorry, guess I should have warned you... anyways, I wanted to talk to you about what happened with mom earlier tonight. I was really uncomfortable lying to her about that, considering what we've said about telling them eventually. At the same time, though..."

"It's still way too early to tell them about us, I know." I blinked a few times in quick succession, still trying to adjust to the bright lights before continuing. "By the way, I wanted to thank you for taking the fall like that out there. I would've said something, but I guess my brain just kinda froze up."

Catie waved her hand at me and giggled. "Like I said, I know we've talked before about telling the both of them about our relationship, and I still want to do that eventually; if anyone has a right to know, it's them. I just feel like we should wait until the timing is right, once we have some actual plans made."

I gave her a small nod, moving over next to her to put my arm around her shoulders. "I know, I know. We won't tell them until we're both ready, that much is for sure. If you want my opinion, though, I think it would be best if we waited until the beginning of term. That way, we'll at least have a solid reason for moving in together."

Catie rested her head on my shoulder, and reached up to give me a kiss on the cheek. "That's a good point, but we still have another 2 and a half months before that happens." She gave me a devilish grin and sat up next to me, her lips no more than an inch away from my ear. I could feel her breathing getting deeper as she whispered to me; "What do you say that in the meantime, I finish up what I started on you earlier? I still want to see what you taste like..." She emphasized her point by licking a trail from my earlobe, around the outline of my jaw, and ending at my lips, kissing me deeply as she shifted herself up onto my lap.

Never one to interrupt a lady with her own plans, I wrapped my arms around her back, nipping at her lips as I reached down to unzip my pants. To my surprise, however, I found Catie's hands there ahead of mine. "Damn" I thought to myself, "She must really be horny!" I dropped my hands to my sides as my sister worked at my pants, finally managing to get the button undone. She slid the zipper down to the base, and reached inside of one of the legs of my boxers to grab at my half-hard penis. "Hm, looks like someone needs a refresher course to get back up to speed..."

Catie flashed me that same devilish grin again as she pulled me to where I was sitting on the very edge of the bed. She slid her lithe frame down my body, ending up kneeling between my legs. I lifted my hips up off of the bed as she worked my pants down and off of my legs, and she then licked her way all the way back up to my hips, planting small kisses on either side of my shaft. She then winked at me before placing the tip of her tongue at the base of my balls, and licked me all the way up to the tip of my penis.

"Now, I just want you to lie back and enjoy the ride..." She reached up with one hand and pushed on my chest, forcing me to lie on my back as I felt her hands and mouth exploring my crotch. Considering I was already at full mast from just the first lick, I was afraid that I might explode too quickly if I wasn't careful, but I did everything in my power to keep that from happening. The longer I could make this last, the better, in my opinion.

I reached a hand down and wrapped it in my sister's beautiful raven hair, and I lifted my head up to look down at her. As soon as our eyes met, I realized that once again, my sweet, innocent sister had long since left, as had any feelings I had of guilt or doubt. Instead, they were now replaced with a mixture of love, lust, and pure horniness. I had to bite my lip and lay back down to fight back a moan, though, as my sister attempted to deep-throat my entire 7 inches for the second time in less than 12 hours.

I grabbed at Catie's hair a little harder than I ment to, and moved my hand down to the bedsheets, using that as a bit of a stabilizer. More than once, I had to bite down on my tongue to keep from waking our parents (who were right down the hall!) with my moans, and when my sister moved her mouth up to the head of my cock, sucking in her cheeks as she jacked off the bottom half with her hand, I literally had to pull a pillow over my mouth to stifle my groans.

When she finally decided to come up for air, I looked down into Catie's eyes, and she made sure to make eye contact before saying "Please shoot your come into my mouth, Riley... I want to taste you so badly." That was all the incentive I needed. As my vixen of a sister dove back onto my raging hard dick, I felt that familiar churning in the base of my balls. Still trying not to wake our parents, I moaned that I was going to come, and closed my eyes tight as I felt the liquid leaving my shaft. I must have fired at least 6 rounds into my sister's waiting mouth, but from what I saw she didn't even let a single drop escape the the confines of her lips.

Once she was sure I was watching her again, she gave me a wink and opened her mouth wide, showing me the come swirling around in her mouth. She closed her lips again, and after running her tongue over them, she swallowed the entire load in 1... 2... 3 big, audible gulps. Afterward, she bit her bottom lip and leaned up next to me, giving me a deep kiss, letting me taste myself on her lips. I had tasted my cum while masturbating before, but somehow it actually tasted good when it was coming from Catie's mouth.

"Mm, Riley, your come tastes so good, maybe we should make this a regular thing... of course, if it tastes this good, I can hardly wait to see what it'll feel like when it's inside of my pussy." She gave me a wink as she gathered up her clothes, and kissed my lips again before walking over to the door. "Good night..."

As soon as she closed the door, I collapsed backward onto my bed. I felt like I had just run a marathon, I was so out of breath! I couldn't get what Catie had said out of my head, either, about wanting to feel my spunk in her pussy. With that thought swimming around in my mind, I laid my head on my pillow, and fell asleep with what was probably the biggest grin of my life plastered across my face.

instereo3
instereo3
54 Followers