My Sister Works at The Dinger

Story Info
Sister and friend strip for hunky brother.
12.3k words
4.72
217.9k
208
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
membrain
membrain
224 Followers

I'm a twenty nine year old male, married with two children. I had an experience 11 years ago that was like nothing I'd ever done before or since. I was in my senior year of high school living with my Mom and Dad in a Southern California town. I had a steady girlfriend and dated a few others in school, but recently I had broken up with my girlfriend.

I did my share of whacking off to all sorts of porno, and my friends and I would talk about this girl or that, and how we wanted to fuck them. Mostly we talked about it, but me and my close group of buddies are all athletic good looking types, not typical jocks - those guys are assholes - so we got around pretty good and would tend to get laid on a fairly regular basis. At least we thought it was a regular basis.

At 17 going on 18, I had grown to over 6 feet in height and weighed 195 pounds. I worked out at school lifting weights and participating in sports every year. I was definitely in good shape. Broad shoulders, small waist with a washboard belly.

Anyway, when we turned 18, my buddies and I decided we'd all go to one of the local strip clubs and see what it was like, and of course, look at some of the naked ladies there.

A few days before my 18th birthday, I came home and found my parents in the living room talking to a young woman. My Dad looked pissed and my Mom was red-eyed and clutching a tissue. I didn't know what was going on here but it didn't seem right. I didn't know this woman but she looked vaguely familiar.

What really struck me was the top she was wearing and how it made her tits look. I almost couldn't keep my eyes away from her tits. She was wearing one of those triangular pieces of material that was fastened by thin straps around her neck and back. The material would gather between her tits and kind of hang from one nipple to the other. I'm not sure how to describe it but I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra. I don't think you can with a top like that. Anyway, I had seen those tops online on a few of the girls on porn sites. She had a lightweight jacket on to cover the rest of her bare skin, but I knew the type of top she was wearing and was staring hard at her nipples when my Dad snapped me back to reality, "Mike! Wake up bonehead. We're having a conversation with your sister. Go to your room."

My sister!... Debbie?!...I didn't recognize her. She had left home when I was ten and she was 19. She was now 26 years old and looking like a model. Well, more like a lingerie model and a rockstar wrapped up in one. She didn't look trashy, but she had an attitude that made me think she had been around. She was tall, but not an amazon. Probably around 5'9", which is kinda tall for a girl, i guess.

My Dad was a big man, I didn't argue with him unless I wanted my butt seriously kicked. So, I trotted around the corner and down the hall to my bedroom. I tossed by bag and jacket on my bed and slipped off my shoes. I then quietly walked back out and down the hall to where I could hear what they were saying, but they couldn't see me.

I heard Debbie saying she broke up with her boyfriend and had moved back to town. She was living with a girlfriend that had helped her get a job waitressing at a local club. My Dad asked where, but Debbie was reluctant to say at first. I heard Dad say, "Listen little girl, if you want your Mom and I to loan you some money, then you'll tell us everything. Where are you working and where are you living?"

Debbie squeaked out that she was working at The Dinger. "Holy shit," I thought. That's a strip club, and from what I hear from my buddy's older brother, one of the best around. She said she was in an apartment a couple of blocks from there, living with a girlfriend.

My Dad was pissed and my Mom started crying. He knew exactly what The Dinger was all about. He was not happy and he told her so. I couldn't see Debbie but I could tell she was nervous and her voice was kinda shaky. She said she probably wouldn't work there too much longer, just long enough to make a little cash before she gets a better job. She needed clothes and some money to fix her car.

I heard Dad thumb off some bills and say, "Here's a hundred dollars, and if I hear that Steve is living with you or you are still with him and giving him money. I swear I will come over and cut off his balls and officially disown you." At that my Mom bellowed and cried. I was shaking in my socks. He was pissed off! "Now, get outa here and try to make something of your self. Look what you've done to your Mother."

"I'm sorry," Debbie said. "Thanks, Dad...I'm just gonna poke my head around the corner and say hi to Mikey before I leave." Dad grunted, but didn't say anything. I heard Debbie pick up her purse as I bolted back to my room and flew on to my bed in a relaxed postion, just as she walked in the door.

"Hey Mikey, I didn't know who that was walking in the door earlier until Mom said it was you. I can't believe how much you've grown! You must be 18 by now, huh?"

"I turn 18 this Friday.... Where have you been all this time?" I sat up on the edge of my bed while she walked over and sat down next to me. I got a good smell of her perfume and saw her tits wiggle inside that loose top. My cock started to swell and my jeans got tight around my groin. Her perfume was intoxicating. I could have smelled it on the dog and got a boner.

"I messed up," she said. "Steve, my stupid boyfriend, fucked up my car and started cheating on me. It wasn't the first time, and some of my new girlfriends convinced me to leave. So I did. And here I am. The rest is a long story, and one of these days I'll tell it to you. Right now I gotta go."

"Wait a minute, are we ever gonna see you again?" She reached in her purse and pulled out a business card. As she did, I got a good long look at her tits bouncing around inside that flimsy top as she struggled to fish the card out of her purse. She wrote a number on the back of the card and handed it to me. I took it and saw it was a card from The Dinger. It said Bambi on it and I looked at her with a puzzled look. "Oh, that's just a card from the one of the girls I work with. I'm a cocktail waitress there. The number on the back is my cell phone. I really gotta go, bye"

She reached up and gave me a big hug. I could feel her practically bare tits crush against my chest. I got a huge blast of her perfume as I stuck my head in her hair and neck. My cock was trying to rip my pants wide open. As we parted I saw her look down at the bulge in my pants. She looked back up and said, "Geez Mikey, you sure have grown into a big, strong handsome young man.... the girls must be going wild." She looked back down at my bulge as she spun around and headed out the door.

I watched her walk out of my room with her skintight jeans and her long blonde hair flowing and her lingering perfume in the air. I quickly closed my door and ripped off my jeans to free my stiff cock. I looked at the card and read it again... "The Dinger - Bambi." Oh fuck, I can't believe it. My sister works at The Dinger? Even though she only serves drinks there, my heart was pounding and my cock was throbbing at the thought of my beautiful older sister working in a place with so many naked girls.

I grabbed some lube from my side table and squirted some on my painfully hard penis. As soon as I put my fingers around my cock, it jerked in my hand and grew even larger. I stroked a few times and picked up the card she had given me. I put it to my nose and whiffed. Oh, jeezus, I could smell her perfume. Just then I opened my eyes and glanced down to see a cell phone laying on the floor. It wasn't mine. I picked it up and looked at it. I thought, it must be Debbie's, it must have fallen out of her purse when she got the card out. I sniffed it, fuck, everything of hers smelled like that perfume.

I didn't have time to prepare for what was about to happen. That feeling of no return was already building inside my loins, I groaned and started to buck my hips when my door suddenly creaked open. I looked up to see my sister's head pop through with a very surprised look on her face. My sister was looking right at a scene no one else had ever seen but me. Her eyes were wide open and locked on my hard cock. It was too late to do anything about it. The large, erect penis that was pointing right at my older sister shot out the first blast of cum right in her direction.

She let out a tiny gasp and started to slide through the door. I looked down to see what she saw... My left hand around my spurting cock and my other hand holding the card and her cell phone. I looked back at Debbie and she had slithered through the door and closed it softly behind her. She just stood there staring at my cum-spurting cock. I looked at those tits and forgot where I was. All I could think about were her tits, her perfume and the feeling of my hard cock cumming right in front of her.

Cum was spurting out all over the rug between me and my sister. She was watching it come out in streams and globs, landing on the rug here and there. She seemed to be on her tip toes with her shoulders in a shrug and her mouth and eyes wide open in awe. She finally gasped, "God, Mikey.... is all that cum because of me?" I could only grunt a reply.

When my cock stopped cumming. I blinked back to reality and looked up in Debbie's eyes. She blinked too and said, "Wow, little brother, that was some show you just put on. I'm sorry, I dropped my phone. I'll just get that from you and be on my way." She stepped forward, took her cell phone from my hand and said with a big smile and a wink, "I'll let you get back to what you were doing."

She slithered out my door and closed it quietly. I slumped back on my bed and finally took a deep breath. I could not believe what just happened. My older sister that I hadn't seen since I was a little boy had just got a close up and personal show of my half naked body, my fist around my hard cock, and it cumming all over the place.

All the next day I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in my room. It gave me a boner just to think of it. That night I whacked off again to the vision of my big sister actually watching me cum in the privacy of my room. I even fantasized about her hands on my cock making me cum. The more I thought about her, the more elaborate my fantasies became. I was soon dreaming of my older sister totally nude, sucking my cock and the two of us fucking with me spraying my cum all over her body.

I wondered when I would ever see my sister again.

I had never told my buddies about her. My parents were always so ashamed of her they rarely talked about her and discouraged any conversation about her. After seven years she was pretty much forgotten in my mind. I was too little to remember much about her anyway, after all that time.

When the end of the week came around, my buddies and I were planning our night out at the strip club. I was the last one of us to turn 18, and it was this Friday. Saturday night we'd go out to one of the clubs and check out some hot babes.

My buddy, Tim, had an older brother who always talked about going to strip clubs. That Friday night he told us we should go to The Dinger and we'd have a real good time. At first, I thought, uh-oh, that might not be cool. I didn't want my buddies to know that I had an older sister working as a cocktail waitress at a strip club. But I thought, they don't fucking know who she is. Hopefully I'll get a chance to catch her before she spills the beans and tell her to keep it cool around my buddies.

Saturday came and we headed for The Dinger. I was nervous. Not just about seeing my sister there, but nervous to be going into this place where there were lots of gorgeous girls wearing nothing. Fuck, we were like a bunch of kids in a candy store.

We got in and Tims' brother hooked us up with a VIP booth. I looked around for all the girls dressed as waitresses as we headed for the booth but didn't see my sister. We got to our booth and ordered some drinks. I looked around the room and saw that there were three small dance floors were girls in various stages of undress were dancing around a pole. The girl near us was a fucking knock out. She had small tits, but a fantastic ass and long legs. I looked out at the other girls and they weren't real close but I could see they were also fucking hot. There was a blonde on the far stage that caught my eye. I flinched for a second and rubbed my eyes in disbelief. Just then Tim got up and walked over to the girl near us and pulled a dollar bill from his pocket. I saw him stand real close to the stage while the girl gyrated and humped right in his face. She got down and spread her legs and rubbed her clit through her G-string. She then lifted up the strap of the G-string and looked up at TIm. Tim reached over and put that dollar right in under the strap.

At that I looked back over at the blonde on the far stage, someone was doing the same to her. She had her leg sticking straight up in the air and was toying with her pussy while the guy just stared at her. I looked around at the other waitresses and didn't see Debbie. It was kinda dark and hard to see anyway, so I got up and walked over to the waitress station and asked the girl if Debbie was working tonight. She said, "Yeah, honey, she's right over there," and pointed in the direction of the blonde girl on the far stage. I said, "Where?" "Right there on the far stage. You want me to ask her to come to your table?" "No, no, that's ok. Thanks"

I walked back to our booth and didn't know exactly what to do. I thought she said she was a fucking cocktail waitress! I looked over at her again and she was dancing alone. I knew I had to do something quick, so I started walking over, then reached in my pocket to see if I had a dollar. When I got close to her she was facing the other way. I got right to the edge of the stage and got a good look at what she was wearing. A white bustier, tight frilly pink panties with a black garter and black high-heeled boots. The thought of this awesomely sexy girl being my sister started to give me a hardon.

She spun around to look right at me. At first she smiled and kept moving in time to the music. Then I could see the surprise on her face as she finally realized who I was.

She squatted down real fast and said, "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I came here with my friends. It's our first night out being legal and we wanted to come here. I didn't say anything... They don't know who you are."

"I don't care about that too much. You just freaked me out, that's all."

"So, you're not a waitress after all?"

"I had to tell Mom and Dad that. They would kill me if they knew I danced here. I can't make any money serving, so I started dancing last week. So, where are you guys sitting?"

"Right over there in that big booth." She was in a squatted position, on her feet with her knees toward me. Her legs spread and I could see her crotch right there in between her legs. She noticed that I was checking her out and stretched her arms out and put her hands around my neck. Her tits were about a foot from my chest and her knees were starting to do a little dance on my belly. Her lips were all glossy and wet and she was making these faces at me like, "I'm so horny, I know you wanna fuck this." She was smiling and teasing me with her knees. All the while looking at me like no other female has looked at me before. I was forcing my hardon against the stage, hoping it wouldn't get any bigger.

She moved her face close to mine and whispered in my ear, "By the way, I can't stop thinking about what happened the other day." Jeezus, my heart started pounding in my chest. I had worn some loose fitting jeans with boxer shorts. My semi hardon started getting bigger, right there. It was hidden by the stage but, I could feel it getting bigger after she said that and started to move to the music. God, she was hot!

When she began to do her little routine in front of me, I was unsure how I was going to get back to our booth without knocking over some glasses on the other tables with my boner. She said, "Don't worry about your friends, our little secret is safe." And she winked. Oh, fuck me! She got on her knees in front of me and grabbed my head and pulled it into her tits. I got a stiff whiff of that same perfume and it just about sent my cock into overdrive. She motioned for me to tuck my buck. I did and she said she would come over and visit me and my friends.

I stood there for a moment while she stood up. She looked down and started to ask if there was a problem. I said, "I...I... don't know if...if I..." I looked up at her and she had a big grin on her face. She giggled and spun around to dance with another dude who was waiting for her. I pretended to drop something and kneeled down to get it. When I did, I did my best to tuck my hardon between my legs and hustle back to our booth.

When I got back, the guys were slapping me on my back and saying that it looked like I got a real good dollar dance from that hotty. Tim said, "Shit, I hope she comes over here."

At first I felt like I wanted to get up and put my fist through Tim's face. Then I thought, they don't fucking know what's going on here, and if I told them, I be fucking everything up for me, my sister, my parents. I kept shut and thought about what my sister and I were doing. Had we crossed the line? Was this wrong? Sure as shit it was. No brother gets a raging hardon from his sister. Of course we didn't have a normal brother/sister relationship. I hardly knew her. I knew of her. But she left home when I was only 11 years old, what the fuck did I know? I had grown into a young man, and then she comes along. What was I to do? I couldn't help myself. I wonder what thoughts she was having about this.

A few girls came by our booth and asked if we wanted some company. One girl looked a little desparate, so we told her no. But, right after that an incredibly hot little brunette named Allysin walked over and put her hands on the table causing her tits to almost fall out the the little top she was wearing. "Anybody wanna dance?" Tim was sitting right there and jumped all over it. "I would!" he said.

She grabbed his hand and took him behind a curtain. Tim told us that they have this VIP room, where you can get up close and personal with the girls. Apparently they have small couches and chairs in private settings so you can be alone with any of the girls. We all looked at each other and wondered how Tim was going to make out. None of us had ever done this before. We only heard what Tim's brother told us.

I kept my eye on Debbie and noticed that she had finished up her dance on that stage and was making her way over here. The other guys saw her and commented on how hot she was, and hoped she'd come over here. Sure enough, she got to our table and asked if she could sit down.

I was on the outside of the booth and so the other guys scooted over and she sat down right next to me. "I'm Bambi, what are your names?" I just about hit the underside of the table with my cock. I saw Debbie look at me after she said this and knew that she had said that on purpose.

We introduced ourselves and made small talk. I felt kinda stupid since I was hiding the fact that she was my sister. The others had no idea. They were ogling her and asking her dumb questions. She finally asked if anyone wanted a private dance. I was waiting for this, as I knew she was going to ask. I almost didn't wait for her to finish asking, and said, "Sure, I would"...and we were off. We slipped behind the curtain, and I looked over to see Tim in his semi private room. I couldn't believe what they were doing. Allysin had her legs on either side of him and she was grinding on him like they were fucking. He had his face buried in her tits and his hands were massaging her fine ass.

membrain
membrain
224 Followers