My Sister's Best Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CortexStim
CortexStim
399 Followers

4 sugars, cream. I handed my sister her coffee. She cradled it with both hands under her nose and breathed it in.

"Have you been stealing my underwear, Ben?" she asked.

My stomach dropped.

"What? No, of course not!" I protested my face flushing and heart racing.

She laughed, "Don't lie, I saw them sticking out of your pocket last night."

I gaped, speechless.

"What do you do with them, Ben?" she asked.

"I didn't --I don't—Oh fuck it."

She smiled expectantly. "Yes?"

I hesitated. What could I say? She had me dead to rights. Busted.

I shrugged. Oh well.

"I like the way you smell."

She cocked an eyebrow at me. "Like my socks?"

"No, you know..."

"My perfume? My laundry detergent?"

My face colored. She was really enjoying this, grinning and twirling her hair.

"No, I like to smell your pussy."

She looked skeptical. "You just like the smell of it? That's all you're doing?"

"Jesus, Kim! Fine, I like to smell them while I jack off!"

My sister inhaled deeply. "I thought so." She's furious, my mind said. You're fucked, it chanted.

"How long has this been going on?"

"Well," I said, "not that long. Remember when we went to that club a few weeks ago?"

"Yeah," she said, "that was fun."

"I watched you dance for hours. I saw you touching yourself on the dance floor and smell your fingers."

"You saw that?" she said.

"Yeah," I said, "it was one of the sexiest things I've ever seen. I know you're my sister, but Jesus, how much can a guy take?"

A smile played around the corners of her mouth. "I saw you watching me pee last night. I also left the door cracked so you could watch me in the shower."

My mind was reeling. I couldn't process what she was telling me.

"I got off so hard knowing you were watching." Holy shit. "I realized you had stolen my underwear right before our run yesterday. I saw them sticking out of your pocket yesterday, right before our run."

I said nothing.

"I came three times while running, thinking about what you were doing with them."

A moan escaped my lips.

"I've never come so hard, sis. I know it's wrong, and I'm sorry--"

"No you're not," she said. "If I'm not, you shouldn't be. Just make sure I have underwear to put on, ok?"

"You're not going to blackmail me?"

My sister cocked her head and inspected me carefully.

"Naw," she said. "I'll bank this one."

Molly entered the room. She was wearing a very tight white spaghetti string top with aqua piping, with matching shorts. The material hugged her crotch, accentuating her mound.

"Coffee."

"How do you take it?" I asked. My sister snorted with laughter. Molly looked daggers at her.

"Four sugars, loads of cream," she said, blushing as she realized what she'd said. We all laughed.

"Is everything ok with Jenn, Ben?" asked Molly. "She's been pretty distant recently, and I thought she might have said something to you."

Once again, I hesitated. "I don't want to violate her trust."

"Let me ask you this," my sister said. "Is it silly? Can it be solved easily?"

Fuck it, I thought.

"She feels left out, lately, and jealous of you two."

Jenn looked over at Molly. Her eyes were intent. Molly looked down, ashamed.

"Oh," Molly said. "I didn't know that."

My sister sighed. "Dammit, we tried so hard to avoid this."

I looked at both of them, wide eyed and speechless.

"Oh calm down, Ben. You did the right thing by telling us."

I finished my coffee. "Anybody hungry?"

"Yes," Molly and my sister said in unison.

"Ok then, what do you guys want? I'll drive."

My sister gave Molly a look. "I'll come with," she said.

"Let me get my keys," I sprinted upstairs. When I got to my room, Jenn was in the shower. I grabbed my keys. As I passed my sister's bedroom doorway, I saw Molly sitting on the bed.

"You know you can hang out downstairs. TV is way bigger down there."

"Thanks, Ben. Maybe after I apologize to my sister."

"Ok then. Seeya in a few."

We took my car, air conditioning and stereo blasting in the early morning, getting drive through.

"So you're not mad at me?" I said.

She paused. "I felt violated the instant I saw them, and yeah, I was a little mad. Then, at dinner, I started thinking about what you were doing with them, and why you stole them, and I got pretty horny."

"You sure it wasn't Molly's bare foot that got you horny?" I asked.

My sister threw back her head and laughed. "You saw that, huh? I can't get enough of her."

"She is pretty hot," I said. This was going way better than expected.

We drove on. Then, out of the blue:

"Turn here!"

I hit the brakes and turned into a strip mall. "What?"

"Park," she said. I parked. We got out of the car. I looked around.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"Quick stop," she said, taking my hand. Leaning forward, she almost ran, pulling me behind her to the second store from the end. "Eve's Closet," the sign on the door said.

A bell tinkled as we entered. A sweet incense hung in the air.

The woman behind the counter was stunning, dark bangs framing large eyes and perfectly manicured eyebrows. She was wearing what looked like a vinyl cat suit and was carrying an iPad. Her tits threatened to split the zipper right down her front.

"Hey Kim," she said. "I've got your package right here."

My sister's face lit up.

I looked around. It was a fairly large store, for a strip mall. It appeared to be divided into a clothing section, a video section, and a fetish section.

"What are you getting?" I asked my sister.

"You'll see," she said. "Some odds and ends."

The woman brought out what looked like a lunchbox from the 80s. I looked closer; it WAS a lunchbox from the 80s. Wonder Woman, specifically.

My sister handed the woman her credit card. "Go ahead and run it. We're going to keep looking for a minute."

The woman nodded and swiped the card through a widget on her iPad, then hit a few keys and handed the iPad to my sister for her signature.

I heard the bell on the front door ding. A couple walked in, then a second later a single guy.

"Let me know if you guys need me," said the woman.

My sister grabbed my hand and pulled me into the women's clothes section. It was mostly lingerie, with a bit of leather. She grabbed a few outfits and looked around. The woman was in conversation with the couple who'd come in, the guy had beelined for the videos.

"Give me a hand with this," she said, pulling me into a changing room. Shit, I thought. She's nuts.

We stumbled into the changing room and she shut the door behind us. I stood with her, my nerves shouting that this was out of the ordinary!

"Here, eat this," she said, handing me a pill. It was tan, with brown specks in it. There was a heart stamped into the middle of it.

"What is this?" I said.

"Shhhh...." she said, laying her index finger on my mouth. With her other hand, she brought the pill to my lips. I accepted it, swallowing. From out of nowhere she produced a bottle of water. I took a swig, chasing the pill down. She took the bottle back from me, and then pushed herself hard against me, pushing her leg in between mine and grinding herself on my thigh.

"Ecstasy. We have about twenty minutes before it kicks in." Her hand was exploring underneath my shirt, seeking my nipple with the palm of her hand.

"What the fuck, Kim?! I've never taken it before! We need to go, now!"

I felt her hand delve beneath my belt, the heat of her hand making my cock yearn for satisfaction. She gripped my pole and stroked it hard, her fingers exploring my balls every other stroke. I moaned and shuddered, trying to shake off her spell, at least long enough to get us back to the car.

My left hand slipped down the front of her spandex shorts, my middle finger aimed straight for her clit. My other hand rested firmly on the small of her back, forcing her pussy down to my eager fingers. For a split second, she tried to shy away, then I caught her clit and she began bucking into my hand.

I looked down on her flushed, gorgeous face, her full, pink lips parted, gasping. I kissed her deeply, our tongues darting and probing.

The door bell chimed again, and we heard voices. My sister and I exchanged a look. Time to go.

Back in the car, her hand was on my dick immediately. I stepped on it. She unzipped my fly and stroked my cock lazily.

I tried mightily to stay within the speed limit. I was rigid, her hand absently squeezing my cock, massaging my balls, and wandering below to probe at my anus a little.

"Please don't make me crash," I begged.

"Fine," she pouted. She removed her hand and my cock and balls ached for its absence.

From the corner of my eye I saw her hips lift. I took my eye off the road for a split second to see her hand frantically rubbing her clit.

I pulled into the first drive thru I saw. The line was at least 8 cars long.

I looked over at her, her knees splayed up, her beautiful green eyes squinted shut, her hand underneath the waistband of her panties, gasping in pleasure.

My heart pounded. Tentatively, I reached over and caressed her breast. She shuddered, coming instantly. My sister reached up and grabbed my hand, pulling it down to her crotch. I felt a wave of pleasure explode in the pit of my stomach and a rush of tingling in my scalp. I slid my finger over her spandex covered pussy, feeling her folds open up to my touch. OH MY GOD I'M TOUCHING MY SISTER'S SEX screamed my mind.

She tilted her hips further up and pulled the waistband of her shorts down, exposing her completely bald pussy. My cock throbbed....the pleasure started to overtake me. What was happening?

"Ohhhhhh.....It's starting to kick in, Ben...."

I felt her slippery folds, parting her nether lips, spreading them. My middle finger searched and found her clit. She gasped and groaned, hips rocking and circling, pressing her sex into the heel of my hand, my fingers fucking her.

"MAY I TAKE YOUR ORDER PLEASE" Squawked the box.

Holy shit. The ecstasy my sister had fed me was washing over me, gentle, then overwhelming in rolling waves.

"I need a....UHNN" My sister had leaned over and taken my cock into her mouth. The sensation of her hot wet mouth wiped my mind of any rational thought. I looked down, panicking, as the drug exploded in my brain and body. Every sense was on overload. My cock throbbed and twitched and I realized my hand was on the back of her head, urging her to suck harder and deeper.

The look in her bright green eyes was wicked as she handed me the list of breakfast we were supposed to pick up. Her tongue naughtily circled the head of my cock. I almost fainted.

"UHHNNNN....I need 4 hash browns, 4 Ojs, 4 chicken BISCUITS!" I stammered, finishing with a choked off shout as her tongue worked relentlessly at the underside of my cock head, her hand jerking me off and massaging my balls.

We pulled up, my sister suddenly sitting up straight in her seat, prim, dabbing daintily at her lipstick in the vanity mirror. I barely had time to tuck my cock away before the cashier was in my face.

I could feel the drug rising in my system. Fuck, we needed to get home NOW.

I tried to drive carefully, safely, but put the hammer down in the last few miles. She had my hand in her pants again, her vagina sopping wet and squishing with the motion of my fingers. We pulled up in the driveway and entered through the garage.

Safety.

I closed the garage door with my remote and we stepped out of the car and entered the house through the kitchen. No sign of Molly and Jenn.

"God I'm rolling so hard," said my sister, running her fingers through her hair.

"I guess I am, too," I said, my jaw clenching. I could feel my eyes flutter in their sockets.

I looked at her. I'd never seen anything so beautiful, so soft and firm, all at once. Her nipples stood proudly through her spandex tank, and the fabric of her shorts was wedged into her pussy crack. I felt the roll crash over me again and breathed deeply, trying not to be overwhelmed, feeling proud to be her brother, full of the most incandescent love.

She stepped into me, her unbelievable body pressing hard into mine, her sex grinding into my thigh, her eyes rolled back in her head, lips parted, her breath coming in pants, one hand slipping under my shirt, exploring my chest, the other squeezing my cock through my jeans.

The roll, which had gathered the main body of its force in my solar plexus, exploded, taking my breath away and rushing up into my head, rolling my eyes back in their socket, my whole body shaking and shuddering. Her hand soft on my chest, fingers curling. She squeezed my nipple hard. I pressed my tongue hard against the roof of my mouth, the drug thudding in my body, dominating my senses.

The softness and stretchiness of the spandex covering her ass was filling my entire mind. I cupped her ass with hands, squeezing and massaging. I reached as far into her ass as I could, spreading her. I could feel her panties slide over her firm, bare mound.

My mouth found hers, and her kiss overpowered me. Our tongues met and probed. She bit my bottom lip gently, and then sucked it into her mouth. I returned her kiss, hard and wet.

"Do you want to smell my panties while I suck your cock?" she panted into my ear.

I moaned loudly. "Right here?" I said. She looked up at me, her smile wicked.

She peeled off her shorts, standing there in her white tank top and a tiny white thong. She danced seductively backward a few steps, the middle finger of her left hand fingering herself through her panties, her right squeezing her breast. Her hips bucked toward me at the peak of each circle her finger made.

"I'm soaking wet. My panties are drenched. I think I've come four times in these panties....do you want them?"

My whole body hummed. Language deserted me, so I simply nodded.

She laughed and stepped out of her underwear, baring her pussy momentarily while she turned and scampered off.

"Come and get them!" she said.

I lurched after her. "Wait," I said, "What about Molly and Jenn?"

I could hear her climb the stairs. I followed on wobbly legs, one instant my mind racing, the next exploding with euphoria.

As I reached the top of the stairs, I saw the bathroom door swing closed. I followed, pushing the door open. She stood there, swaying, shorts back on, dancing almost imperceptibly.

"What about the twins?" I whispered.

"Hmm....." she said, "I wonder if they've kissed and made up...."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You know, Molly apologizing to Jenn for leaving her out."

"Oh yeah, that."

"You know, they are super close. Close like you and me," she said. "Let's go barge in on them."

"Ok," I said.

She giggled, and we moved to the hallway door to her bedroom. She opened the door.

Molly and Jenn looked up, startled. Did they look more tousled than when we left?

"Where's breakfast?" Molly asked. She adjusted herself. I looked at Jenn, whose hair hung softly around her shoulders. Their brown eyes regarded us. They were both off the charts beautiful. Jenn's face was flushed, her ears bright red.

My sister bounced into the room. "It's in the kitchen downstairs. Check out what I got."

She handed the Wonder Woman lunchbox to the twins, and then handed them the key from around her neck. Molly popped the box open. Inside was a bag with about 40 rolls, what looked like an ounce of high grade marijuana, a box of whipped cream chargers, cellophane of painkillers, one that looked like xanax and some odds and ends I didn't recognize.

"We're on our own for like a week," she said to the twins, who were gawking at the box.

"Jesus, Kim!" said Molly. Jenn's eyes were shining and she was holding out her hand. Kim dropped a roll into her hand, then one into Molly's.

"Cheers!" they said, downing the pills with a bottle of water. "Music," my sister said, bouncing to the stereo. Bass filled the room.

"Ben can you give us a minute? I need to talk to the girls for a sec. Pack us a bowl, willya?"

"Sure thing," I said.

I entered my room through the bathroom and sat down at my desk. I played some future garage to relax to. I looked up at my computer monitor, and there, hanging from my webcam, were my sister's panties. The ones she'd just masturbated into. The ones she'd just come in four times.

I launched the webcam app and rewound an hour. I saw my sister and I leave, Molly and Jenn sitting on the bed, Jenn looking away from Molly, her body language hurt. Molly seemed to be apologizing. I saw Jenn's body language relax, and then they both laughed about something. I skipped forward a second.

Molly brushed a strand of hair from Jenn's forehead and tucked it behind her ear. Their eyes locked. Molly leaned in, and to my complete surprise, kissed her sister softly on the mouth. Jenn's mouth opened slightly to Molly's kiss, then her arms encircled Molly's neck and the kiss became harder, more frantic and passionate. They fell to my sister's bed, lips locked, kissing, nipping, biting. Oh my god, I thought, this is amazing.

I felt the roll build up again, feeling the stretchy fabric of my sister's thong. It was still a bit wet, and the scent was delicious, salty and creamy. Her flavor filled my nose and I felt my cock respond.

Better pack that bowl, I thought. On screen, I saw Jenn kissing Molly's neck, bite her ear. Molly's hand was obscured....now I could see, it was rubbing Jenn's crotch through her pants. Holy fucking shit.

The warmth of the ecstasy was humming in my body; I could feel it rising, gathering, and waiting to explode. I saw Jenn's hips rise and her sex grind into Molly's hand. Fuck, I needed to get off. What were they doing in there?

I flipped the webcam feed. The lights were off, but the three of them were illuminated by my sister's PC screen and the LED Christmas lights my sister had hung around her room, engrossed in conversation. They seemed to reach a consensus and looked up.

"BEN. GET YOUR ASS IN HERE," I heard my sister shout.

Showtime.

TO BE CONTINUED....

CortexStim
CortexStim
399 Followers