My Sister's Birthday

Story Info
A drunken night neither of us could remember.
1.7k words
4.32
150.8k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StileUK
StileUK
9 Followers

It was my sister's 18th birthday, and she had only recently split up with her boyfriend of 3 years. To drown her sorrows, she had arranged for her and a group of her friends to go out clubbing for the night, and party away to the small hours. Naturally, she invited her big brother, and I snapped up the offer - the club in question was always full of fit young things.

Sara and I had not always been close - when we were in our early teens, I had been a bit of a bully towards her, and we had spent more time arguing than anything else. But as we started to grow up a bit, we became fast friends.

I remember one day, we were at home by ourselves, and we decided to play "mummies and daddies". An innocent, childish game that comes naturally to most young children. But when "mummy" came home from work, and she and "daddy" went to bed...well, let's just say it was an arousing experience, albeit rather disturbingly so.

Anyway, back to the night in question...we were at the club for some hours, and the beer was flowing freely. A couple of Sara's friends were eyeing me up, and as I drank more I began to feel more and more confident that I would be taking one of them home - or, who knows, maybe more than one! I decided to try and evoke some jealousy in them, by asking my sister for a dance. She accepted, and we walked over to the dance floor, laughing and chatting on the way.

We boogied for quite a while, with her friends watching, and I was really enjoying myself. Then, the DJ put on a slow song, and I started to walk off the dance floor, but my sister caught me by the arm and pulled me back, wrapping her arms around my neck and moving her body close to mine as she slowly gyrated to the music. I was more than a little shocked, not least because I was extremely aroused at the idea of my sister being so close. I concluded that I may as well enjoy the moment, as it would probably never happen again, so I relaxed and put my arms around her waist, resting one hand on her arse. All sorts of wicked (and definitely wrong) thoughts were racing through my mind, aided by the alcohol, and I found it hard to concentrate on the fact that this was my sister.

At this point, my memory goes blank, and I don't remember what else happened at the club, or when/how I got home. We were both living with my parents at the time, but when I woke up the next morning I did not recognise where I was. As the sleep receded from my mind and my eyes, I looked around, and realised that I was in my sister's room! Slowly I looked to my left, and there beside me in the bed was Sara. My breath caught in my throat as I tried to take this in...I was in bed with my sister! I lifted the duvet slightly, and confirmed that we were both naked. I was speechless, even inside my head...What had happened? I wanted to know, but try as I might I could not remember...

I lay there a while, pondering the situation, when Sara began to stir in her sleep. She rolled over, laid her head and one arm on my chest, and settled again. I could feel the swell of her breasts against my side, and it was incredibly erotic. I began to regret, not what may have happened, but that I could not remember it. I had bedded my sister, and had no memory of it whatsoever!

After about 20 minutes, Sara moved again, and this time she came out of her slumber. I watched her carefully as she went through the same thought process as I had - the slow and shocking realisation of who she was in bed with. She looked up at me, alarm evident on her face. Neither of us said anything for some minutes, both overcome with shame at what we had obviously done.

Then she broke the silence. "What happened last night? I don't remember coming home..."

"Me neither", I replied. "I...er...I really don't know."

"Well, I think it's pretty obvious what we got up to...the clues are not exactly subtle! I feel so awkward". I could sense she was in turmoil, as I had been for the last while.

"We can blame it on the alcohol, put it behind us maybe, forget about it" I suggested. The movement of her chest against mine as she breathed was somehow soothing, yet exciting - her breaths were short and fast.

"Yeah...it's not like we'd let it happen again...and we must never talk about it, between ourselves or to anyone else".

"Yeah", I answered.

As we lay there in silence, I wondered why she was still lying on my chest - surely she should have moved away by now?

Suddenly, she lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "But..." she started, uncertain of herself.

"What is it?" I asked, curious.

"Well, it seems a shame that, the one and only time we...er...you know...did it, neither of us can remember anything about it." she continued, her expression clearly showing that she was doubting her own thoughts and words.

I took a few seconds to absorb that, and then asked "What are you suggesting?"

"We already did it once, so I don't see how it would be any worse if we did it again now...so at least we would remember what it was like...". Her tone of voice, and the look on her face, made it clear how embarrassing it was to say that. I understood how she must be feeling - I felt the same after all - and although it seemed a strange, forbidden thing to consider, I have to admit I liked her logic.

In fact, as I lay there working out what to say next, I was becoming quite aroused by the idea, and my cock began to grow beneath the covers. Suddenly, before I had a chance to respond, I felt Sara's hand slide down my chest, between my legs, and lightly grasp my semi-erect penis in her hand. It did not stay semi-erect for long, as she started to slowly move her hand up and down.

I could scarcely believe what was happening...this was my sister, my little sister! But she was obviously finding the dilemma easier to cope with - she lifted herself up, and brought her face towards mine, finding my mouth with her soft lips, and kissing me passionately. As she pushed her tongue between my lips, I forgot all thoughts and lost myself in the moment.

Just as I was getting into the kiss, she stopped, and started to shuffle down the bed. I knew what was coming, but found it impossible to believe. Was I about to get a blowjob from my sister? As her head came level with my waist, she lifted my cock towards her face, and started flicking her tongue over the head of my cock. It felt so amazing, I could almost have come right then and there, but I managed to retain some control. Or so I thought...until all of a sudden she took the whole of me into her mouth, and began sucking feverishly while rubbing my balls with her hand. The sensation was out of this world, enhanced by the realisation that this was the one girl who should not be doing this. But it felt so good...so right...I knew I was not going to stop her now!

After a few minutes of unbelievable ecstasy, she lifted her head off me, and started to move back up my body, straddled across me. Her tongue was back in my mouth again, and I kissed her with a hunger I had never felt before. She still had a hold of my cock, and as she kissed me she steered it towards her pussy. Stopping the kiss, she leant down so that her breasts were directly above my face - the breasts I had secretly wanted to see, touch, taste for so long, but only in my fantasies - and pushed down with her hips. Suddenly I was inside her hot, wet pussy...I was fucking my sister - or rather, she was fucking me - and I was absolutely loving it! And from the look on her face, and her moans, she was loving it too.

Sara sat up straight and screwed me to the bed, our hips moving towards each other's in perfect rhythm as if we had spent our whole lives practising. This was the greatest sex of my life, and I began to wonder how I would ever be able to stop myself from wanting to do it again.

Bucking against me, my sister began to moan louder and louder, and I realised that she was on the verge of an orgasm. The very idea of making my sister come drove me to a frenzy, and I felt my own orgasm rising inside me. Suddenly she threw her weight backwards and screamed out my name, her whole body shuddering involuntarily as she thrust my cock inside her, overcome by a powerful orgasm, and then it was too much for me - I started shooting my hot come inside her, inside my sister, groaning with pleasure and illicit excitement.

It was then, in that moment, that I remembered the events of the night before...and the sickening realisation that we had come up to her room, and collapsed onto the bed in a drunken stupor, and simply fallen asleep. We had not had sex at all...and now, as Sara's orgasm came to an end, I could see that she had had the same revelation. She sat there, astride me, my cock still inside her, looking down at me and saying nothing, but we both knew we shared the same thoughts...we had not committed incest while drunk, but we had now, while we were sober. And what was more, we evidently both loved it.

After a couple of minutes, she lifted herself off me, and laid down in the bed next to me. She stared at the ceiling for a while, and then surprised me by moving over and putting her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her, and we lay there, silent and strangely content, and fell asleep.

In my dreams, I re-lived the events of that morning...but what was going to happen now?

StileUK
StileUK
9 Followers