My Sister's Blood Ch. 02

Story Info
I am a vampire and my lil sister loves me.
843 words
3.89
26.6k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rarans
Rarans
65 Followers

All characters in this story are above 18 years. I know incest is wrong I do not support in anyway.

*****

"You loved it."

"No I didn't, you fucking pervert."

She threw a pillow at me.

"We both know you liked it," I said.

She threw the flower vase.

"I love you" I am standing before her. She is momentary shocked. She still hasn't gotten round the fact that I am a vampire.

I pull her into a kiss on the lips.

She pushes me away," don't come near me."

"Tell me really did you hate it, but your wet pussy said otherwise."

"Umm... But it is still wrong bro."

"I don't care, I want you as my lover, sister and prey."

She sat on the sofa and started crying. I put a comforting hand around her.

"I am sorry, I couldn't control my self. But I really love you and I don't regret what happened. Be with me, I will take care of you ".

I can see that she is convinced. She kissed me on the lips, that's it I pulled her up and mounted her on my shoulder and carried her to my room...

The next morning...

"Good morning sis"

"morning"

Well as usual she is beautiful, but this time she is naked. Her small tits, petite ass, cute face she is a woman to die for.

"What do you want for breakfast"

"You."

I am standing beside her now. I turned her around and bit her breast, I sucked on her breast like my life depends on it. She started moaning.

"sis, I love you"

''Mmm...bro I love you too. "

"I love you three''

"heh heh"

I released her breast, and pushed her onto the table, it is time to fuck her. I take out my cock, she looks at it with some fear but didn't say anything. I rub it slowly over her pussy.

"Mmmmm..."

"You like it, do you?"

"Yes, yes, yes.''

"Tell me what do you want me to do."

"Fuck me." My lil sis said.

That was my cue. I put my cock inside her .Her hymen broke. she started moaning harder. It is making me horny. I increased my pace.

"Mmmm...fuck me"

"Sis , I am going to come in you,"

"Huh?"

"Yes"

And I thrust deep into her pussy and Cummed. I removed my cock from her pussy.

"Clean it baby"

She got on her knees and started licking my cock. I ran my hands through her hair." She looked up at me.

"I love you sis."

"Love you bro."

"Let's go out this evening,"

"Where?"

"dinner."

Evening. She is standing there wearing her sexiest dress. We went to my car and drove to the hotel. The waitress gave us some secluded table at the corner.

"This is awesome, bro."

"Thanks"

"Can I ask you something sis. You completed school. Will you come stay with me in city?"

"Yes, of course."

"I will talk to mom and dad."

"Did you drink blood from any other woman?"

"Yes, I but didn't enjoy it as I did yours."

"Do you kill them?"

"Of course not, do I look like a murderer, They are usually too drunk to care."

"OK"

"Shall we dance?"

I pulled her onto the dance floor without waiting for her reply and started dancing.

I kissed her and started licking her neck.

"Stop it this is embarrassing."

"I Don't care."

I started nibbling on her neck. It was so tempting to bite her there and then, but I restrained.

We danced for sometime paid the bill and left.

A few days later...

"Dad I want to take her to city with me."

"Why?"

"She can join college there, she will be safer with me than in a hostel."

"OK then, did you tell her?"

"Yes"

"When will you leave?"

"In a week."

"OK"

I went back to my bed room, my sis is there.

"What did he say?"

"Yes"

"Yesss" she squealed and hugged me.

"You know, my friend Maya is also going to same college."

"Yeah, that's good." Why will I care? My sister is coming to live with me, I am the happiest vampire in the world.

"We can be a real couple there," she said." You can feed from me everyday."

"You will die of weakness,"

"You can fuck me everyday and I can suck you everyday. We will go ahead on dates. I heard there is a beach near the city."

"Yeah"

"Will we sleep in same bed?"

"Yes"

"I want you to make love to me, the rest of my life, I want you to kiss me, I want you to suck my pussy, I want you to bite my boobs, I want you to push your cock into my pussy, I want you to make me clean your cock with my tongue after you fucked me."

"Sure sis"

"You don't have a girlfriend, do you?"

"No"

"Only person I ever loved is you."

"Bro, how did you turn in to a vampire?"

"You will see."

Rarans
Rarans
65 Followers