My Sisters Ch. 02

Story Info
Devious brother has all summer to bed his siblings.
1.2k words
4.16
115.9k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I was more than ready to see my oldest sister, Lauren, in all her glory. I purposely woke up early and quietly replayed on the DVR the scenes I recorded the prior day with Kayla and Cassie. I studied their bodies, the way they moved and the way they showered. I had dreamed of this since I was in my teens and my sisters started to develop. Early on, I wanted to see them naked but was never able to realize that desire.

Now I not only had seen them, but the evidence was forever saved. Everything the DVR recorded I copied onto a flash drive for future use. After watching Kayla and Cassie for the umpteenth time, I heard Lauren moving in her bedroom. I switched to the station I had preset for her bathroom and saw her enter; wearing the same nightshirt she had had on the prior day.

She sat on the toilet and relieved herself but the nightshirt was not lifted enough for me to see anything. She then brushed her teeth and finally turned on the shower. I gazed in awe as my beautiful sister lifted the nightshirt over her head. She was now naked and her breasts were pointing directly at the camera, and therefore me.

She had a great set and I felt myself grow hard almost immediately. My eyes dropped down her stomach and stopped on her pussy. The dark hair surrounding her slit was shaven in the form of a heart and I noticed the tattoo of a rose just off to the side of her pubic area.

She entered the shower and as the warm water coursed over her, she began to masturbate with her hand. I followed suit and kept up the tempo, so that when she finally came I was in the midst of orgasm myself.

Coming like that, simultaneously with Lauren but unbeknownst to her, was an incredible turn on. I moaned louder than I wanted to as I ejaculated my sperm leaving wet marks on the carpet where it landed.

I had luckily just turned off the TV and was getting ready to clean up the mess when the door opened and there stood Cassie.

"Oh my god" she said, quickly backing out of the room. I realized she had seen my still semi rigid cock with come oozing from the tip.

I quickly dressed and went down the hall to her room. I knocked and said "Hi Cass, it's me...can I come in"

She opened the door and blurted out "I am so sorry Don, I heard you moan and was concerned..."

"Don't worry Sis," I interrupted her.

"I would never barge in like that if I knew..."

"Cass, listen to me...it's alright. No harm, no foul," I gave her a smile I hoped would make her feel better.

"I am so embarrassed," she said.

I laughed and then replied "Hell, I am the one who should be embarrassed; it was me who was standing there half naked, not you."

"We are family" I continued, "These things are bound to happen sometimes."

She laughed somewhat nervously, "I am just glad it was not me who got caught," she said. "I would be absolutely mortified if you ever saw me nude."

I grinned, envisioning her in her bathroom. "Never fear Cass, just learn from your older brother and always lock your door." I then left and went downstairs to make some breakfast.

As I entered the kitchen, Lauren was already there. "What were you and Cassie laughing about?" she asked.

"Oh nothing," I replied. "Cassie would not want me to embarrass her more than she already is." Lauren raised her eyebrows at the cryptic statement but did not inquire further.

"So what are your plans today?" I asked.

"I am just spending the day with Joe." Joe was her boyfriend; she knew I did not like him too much. I was not a fan of drug use and he was definitely a pothead.

"About Joe..." I started to say but she interrupted me.

"Don, I am a big girl and you are not Dad. It is my business who I choose to date." With that statement, she headed for the front door.

I sat there, ate breakfast, and made a decision. Lauren was far too good for that loser. Before our parents returned home, he would be out of her life, if I had anything to say about it.

Kayla and Cassie came downstairs and I noticed that Cassie still seemed a bit embarrassed by what had happened. We made small talk and I learned they were both headed out to the mall for some shopping. As they were leaving, I caught Cassie before she closed the door and gave her a hug.

"Cass, I will tell you again, don't worry about this morning." She hugged me back and as she did so, her breasts pressed against me and I closed my eyes, letting the image of her nudity play out in my head.

With all three girls gone, I decided that now would a great time to do some investigating. I went upstairs and entered the first room I came to, Kayla's. It was a typical female bedroom, light pastels were the dominant color and the bed was covered with stuffed animals, some long past the "use by" date. I began to open drawers, idly checking out he contents: scrapbooks, photo albums, clothing, etc. I opened up the last drawer in the room and hit the jackpot, Kayla's lingerie. I selected a pair of black lace panties and pocketed them. After perusing a bit further, I left her room and entered Cassie's.

Cassie, I noticed was not as neat as Kayla was, the room was somewhat messy, the bed unmade. The sweats she slept in were tossed carelessly in the corner and I noticed they almost covered a book on the floor. I retrieved the book and read the title "Cassie's Diary".

I sat down, opened up the diary to the last page, and read the following. "Dear Diary, This morning I saw Don's cock when I walked in on him. Oh, my god...I cannot stop thinking about it! I have seen others but his is so nice...and so was he when he came to my room. I adore him, but he is my big brother, so nothing will ever happen. A girl can dream though."

I sat there for a moment and had to reread the paragraph. Damn...my baby sister was growing up...and she had the hots for me! This was going to be a fun couple of months. I found Cassie's panty drawer and took a yellow thong for safekeeping, then went to Lauren's room.

Lauren was, like Kayla, fairly neat. Not too much was out of place. I lay on her bed and opened up her nightstand. Laying there on top was an item that made me smile, a vibrator. I knew then I had to get more cameras and bug my sisters' rooms. The thought of seeing Lauren using that on her body made me hard and I started to rub myself through my jeans when my eyes caught something else. A small baggy had been revealed when I moved the vibrator. I picked it up and one look told me it was pot....but also inside the bag were a few pills. I forgot about the vibrator, the cameras, and everything else. That damn Joe had turned my sister into a user.

That did it...tonight I was going to pay a visit to the little shithead.

End Part 2