My Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
A devious brother has all summer to try and bed his siblings.
2.3k words
4.33
108.4k
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning I awoke early and feeling good about my plans, took the time to prepare a good breakfast for my three sisters and myself. They were all surprised when they came downstairs and found that I had been busy. All three finished and went off to work.

For myself, I went down to the electronics store I managed and got some supplies, then called my assistant manager to have him come in, pretending I was ill. Gathering my stuff together, I headed back home.

It took a few hours but eventually all three of my sisters' bedrooms had hidden cams installed. I could now watch them in the bedrooms as well as their bathrooms.

I called Nicole and thanked her for her efforts in breaking up Lauren and Joe. She told me that she had left shortly the bar shortly after I did, leaving Joe to drown his sorrows over a beer. "Remember our agreement Don, you owe me." she said.

"I know honey, can I pay to tomorrow? I have plans tonight."

"No problem, see you then" she responded and we hung up.

I sat back and relaxed for a moment: so far, I had installed six cameras, broken up Lauren and Joe and recorded all three sisters naked. So much for easy part, now it was time to work on seducing them. Tonight's dinner with Cassie was the start of that process.

I lounged around the rest of the afternoon, and finally, around 5:30, I heard the door open. Cassie walked in from her job at a convenience store. She looked a bit tired but when I reminded her of our dinner plans, she seemed to brighten up.

"Let me change and then we can go," she said with a grin. I told her I would get ready as well and we both went up to our rooms.

As soon as I got in my room, I turned on the TV and was soon watching Cassie's bedroom from the camera I had installed earlier. She had just taken off her uniform top and was working on the pants. She slid them down her legs and then stepped out of them. The blue panties she was wearing soon followed the pants and then off came the bra. I watched her open up her lingerie drawer and she stood there for a second before grabbing a black mesh thong and putting it on. She grabbed a matching bra and put that on as well.

Sitting on her bed, she then reached under it and pulled out the diary I had read the other day. She grabbed pen and spent a few minutes writing, then closed the book and replace it under the bed. She stood up and checked herself out in the full-length mirror on her closet door. Seemingly satisfied with what she saw, she then opened the closet; pulled out a short skirt, and patterned top and got dressed. She then started to apply her make-up. I quickly got ready myself and then turned off the TV and went downstairs.

Cassie came down a few seconds later and as we were leaving, Kayla pulled up followed by Lauren. "Hey guys," I said. "I am treating Cassie to dinner this evening; we need some time to catch up. We will be back later." Both Kayla and Lauren looked surprised but said nothing as Cassie and I got into the car and drove off.

I drove to the restaurant I had chosen earlier, an Italian place that served great food and where the ambience was perfect for my plans. We arrived and I got out, opened the passenger side door for Cassie and escorted her inside.

We were seated and I told her, "Cassie, you look great; I cannot believe you are all grown up now."

She blushed slightly and replied, "Thanks Don, you look very handsome yourself."

"Now that the mutual admiration society has met officially met, how about ordering?" I laughingly said. She joined me with a giggle and we grabbed the menus.

"Order whatever you want Cassie," I said, "Tonight is on me." The server came by shortly and I let Cassie order first and then followed. ‘Also" I added, "A Vodka Tonic for myself and a White Russian for the lady." The server nodded and walked off.

"Don! You know I am not old enough to drink" Cassie whispered.

"Never mind, you can pass for 21…easily." My complement had the intended effect as she blushed again.

Dinner arrived along with the drinks and we had a pleasant time talking about her life and mine. "At one point she asked nonchalantly if I was seeing anyone. "Not right now, "I replied, ‘Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering," she said, casting a glance at me as she quickly took a sip of her drink.

We finished dinner and I ordered a second round of drinks. She was not used to imbibing and I soon noticed that she was becoming more animated and talkative as the alcohol kicked in.

I decided to test the waters a bit. "OK Cassie, let's try this. You tell me your deepest, darkest secret, and I will tell you mine."

"I already know yours" she replied. "You like to whack off." She suddenly looked askance at what she had said. "Oh, my god, I can't believe I just said that!"

I laughed it off and told her not to worry about it. "You are right, Cassie, that was supposed to be a secret, but I guess secrets do not last long in our house huh?"

Cassie took another sip of her drink. "Let me say again how sorry I am Don, I never would have opened that door if I knew you were….busy"

"No problem Cassie, you just caught me in a moment of weakness, that's all." I gave her a big smile and squeezed her hand with mine. "But you never told me a secret of yours, and as I see it, the tables are uneven right now."

"I don't have any secrets." she said, "At least not ones I can share with you."

"Not fair, not fair at all." I replied with a laugh.

"It is a woman's right to keep her secrets to herself." she then said with a grin.

"OK, you win…for now." was my response.

We finished our drinks and I ordered a third round, figuring a bit more alcohol would really loosen her up. We chatted until we finished our drinks and then I paid the bill. We left the restaurant and as we got to the car, she stumbled a bit. I grabbed at her to keep her from falling and she ended up leaning against me.

We both realized at the same time my hand had ended up on her breasts I had reached around her. She looked up at me, her face turning red. I moved my hand and said "Now it is my turn to apologize sis, I was trying to keep you from falling, not feeling you up."

She giggled and said, "Well, I guess we are even now. An accidental look equals an accidental grab."

I laughed and agreed and we got into the car. As I prepared to start the engine, I noticed her skirt had bunched up a bit as she got into the seat. She was either unaware of how much leg she was showing or just did not care.

"Trying to distract me?" I asked, nodded at her legs.

She glanced down then, without adjusting her skirt asked, "IS it distracting?" I looked her in the eye and told her it was, as she was a beautiful woman. She still had not adjusted her skirt and was just looking at me. Here eyes were fixed on mine as she slowly reached down and pulled the skirt lower on her legs. "Is this better?" she asked with a smile.

"Actually I think I prefer it the way it was." I said quietly. Her eyes grew wide and I slowly bent towards her and kissed her lightly on her lips. I was surprised but elated when she kissed me back. I put my hand behind her head and the kiss became more intense, more erotic. When we finally broke away from each other, I looked down and noticed her nipples had grown hard, poking through the thin material of her blouse.

She breathed heavily and said, "Now you know my secret, Don, I have wanted to do that for years."

"Me too," I replied and we kissed again. My hand found her breast and squeezed lightly and she offered no resistance as I reached under her blouse and felt the soft material of her bra under my fingers.

After a few minutes of kissing and petting I told her "Let's go someplace not so public." and started the car. We drove in silence for a few minutes and ended up at my apartment. Without speaking, we entered the building and I opened the door to my unit. I closed it behind me after we came in. I took a seat on the couch and Cassie sat next to me. I pulled her close and as we kissed, I undid her blouse. My hand caressed her breasts and I reveled in the sensation. Her nipples were hard points surrounded by softness. Her breathing grew ragged as did mine. My lips left hers and kissed their way down her neck as she moaned quietly. I reached around and undid her bra, letting the cups fall away from her chest. Her breath stopped momentarily as my mouth found a nipple and kissed it lightly.

I pulled away and looked at my sister. She looked at the floor and quietly said, "I am scared Don…I have wanted to be with you but now I don't know if I can go through with it. You are my brother, not just some guy."

I lifted her face up and looked her in the eye. "Cassie, there is no need to afraid, we both want this."

"But it's wrong" she said quietly. "We are related."

"Does this feel wrong?" I said, cupping her breast with my hand. "Or this?" I then kissed her.

"It feels wrong…AND right" she responded.

"If you want to stop we can." I told her. She thought for a long moment.

"No-one can ever know." she said. She then stood and let her skirt fall to the floor. I reached over and hooked her panties with my fingers, slowly pulling them down her legs. She stepped out of them and stood before me naked, not an image on a television screen anymore.

I stood up and undressed, her eyes fixated on my hard cock as I did so. I grabbed her arm and led her to bedroom. We stood before my bed and kissed as my finger slowly traced her vaginal lips. Her hand, in turn, reached down and enveloped my cock in its grasp.

I laid her down on the bed and knelt down beside her, she let me spread her legs and I slowly began to lick her inner thighs. I felt her flinch as my tongue brushed against her slit and then penetrated between the warm folds of flesh. The taste, the smell, all excited me tremendously as I found her clit and teased it lightly.

She moaned loudly and pulled my head further into her crotch. A few minutes passed and my efforts paid off as she stiffened and cried out with an orgasm. I stood up and lay beside her on the bed. "God Cassie, you are beautiful." I said "Absolutely beautiful."

She smiled at me and quietly said, "I have never come so hard before, no other guy has ever done that as well as you did. Let me repay you." She straddled me and took my cock into her mouth. I lay back as my sister gave me an incredible blowjob. Her mouth and tongue worked wonders. I felt myself getting close and grabbed the back of her head, forcing her down onto me. I jerked and moaned as I came into her mouth. She tried to lift her head but I kept the pressure on and emptied into her mouth.

When the spasms finished I released her head. She sat up and swallowed. "Why wouldn't you let me up?" she asked with a hint of fear.

"I apologize Cassie; I just let the moment get the better of me." I replied, sounding contrite.

"Please don't ever force me Don," she said, "I need you to be gentle, to be….caring."

I took her in my arms and held her close. "Always, my angel, always." We lay in each other's arms for another 15 minutes or so. I then said, "We should get back home, the others may begin to wonder what happened if are much later.

Cassie stood up and walked into the other room to get dressed. My eyes watched her ass as it swayed away and then glanced at my desk. My computer was there, on top of it a webcam with the red ‘record' light on. "Another video for the collection" I thought as I stood up.

We both dressed and rove back to the house. I kissed Cassie in the car before we got out. "Thanks for a wonderful evening honey," I said. She nodded without speaking then said, "I hope this was not a mistake Don, I just don't know."

"I DO know." I replied. "This is not a bad thing, Cassie; I love you and I hope you feel the same."

"I love you too, but I cannot help but fell that we did something dirty."

"How can love be dirty?" I asked. "Because society made up a rule that siblings can't experience sex with each other? That is bullshit and you know it."

She nodded again. "Just please, please don't ever mention this…It would kill me if others knew."

"Our secret is safe Cassie" "No-one will ever know" I kissed again and this time she kissed back. We got out of the car and entered the house.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The only way that I can explain this scenario is that Mom and Dad knew that Don had a pervy yen for his sisters. With a nine year age difference had he already diddled Lauren much earlier? And the others subsequently. A little incest among youth of close ages is understandable but these obsessions by a 32 year old male surely warrants prosecution!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..I decided to test the waters a bit. "OK Cassie, let's try this. You tell me your deepest, darkest secret, and I will tell you mine."

"I already know yours" she replied. "You like to whack off." She suddenly looked askance at what she had said. "Oh, my god, I can't believe I just said that!"

I laughed it off and told her not to worry about it. "You are right, Cassie, that was supposed to be a secret, but I guess secrets do not last long in our house huh?"

@@@ thats no secret, everybody jacks off, lol. Surely his sisters hace caught him before! @@@

Cassie took another sip of her drink. "Let me say again how sorry I am Don, I never would have opened that door if I knew you were….busy"

"No problem Cassie, you just caught me in a moment of weakness, that's all." I gave her a big smile and squeezed her hand with mine. "But you never told me a secret of yours, and as I see it, the tables are uneven right now."

@@@ a moment of Weakness? Huh? What is that supposed to mean, lol, a moment of blessed relief you mean! @@@

After a few minutes of kissing and petting I told her "Let's go someplace not so public." and started the car. We drove in silence for a few minutes and ended up at my apartment.

@@@ Now thats handy! I had forgotten about the apartment!! @@@

I felt myself getting close and grabbed the back of her head, forcing her down onto me. I jerked and moaned as I came into her mouth. She tried to lift her head but I kept the pressure on and emptied into her mouth.

@@@ ...and THIS is why you fucktards cant get blowjobs from your girlfriends and why the rest of us guys hat you, you ruin it for the rest of us when they break up with your sorry pathetic asses and when we start dating them they dont want to give them any more. @@@

-------

When the spasms finished I released her head. She sat up and swallowed. "Why wouldn't you let me up?" she asked with a hint of fear.

"I apologize Cassie; I just let the moment get the better of me." I replied, sounding contrite.

"Please don't ever force me Don," she said, "I need you to be gentle, to be….caring."

I took her in my arms and held her close. "Always, my angel, always." We lay in each other's arms for another 15 minutes or so. I then said, "We should get back home, the others may begin to wonder what happened if are much later.

@@@ Let the moment get the better of you? What bullshit! Just a controlling shithead! It just gets worse with losers like that. Prolly could have gotten laid tonight, ruined that! @@@

"I love you too, but I cannot help but fell that we did something dirty."

"How can love be dirty?" I asked. "Because society made up a rule that siblings can't experience sex with each other? That is bullshit and you know it."

@@@ It WAS dirty, because you ruined it and made it dirty and a turn-off @@@

Meh. Really disappointed with this chapter. Douchebag being a worthless wanker just to get it on camera. Sigh, think Ill take a break and read the next chapter another day:/

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not bad

The worst part of the story is the grammer or miss spellings . The story was good even the part of holding her head down while he came in her mouth because that is what a young excited unknowledgeable guy would do , hopefully he now knows better and will learn how to properly handle women if he wants pleasure in return .

AlhazredAlhazredover 16 years ago
Tired

First, to the last anonymous poster - you seem to think that every woman on the planet wants exactly the same thing sexually, and there can't possibly be a woman in the world that might want something different. You are extremely naive and present yourself as an authority on something you obviously have very little knowledge about.

Regarding the story itself, I've followed it this far, and I'm sorry to say that this will be the last chapter I read. The mistakes are too numerous to count, even applying the wrong name to characters in a couple of places. If an author doesn't care enough to keep track of who their own characters are, then it's hard for a reader to care enough to keep reading. And yes, I would have to lump myself into the "too short" crowd, but for a different reason than most. My favorite incest story of all time is currently 64 chapters, and it was 10 chapters into it before anyone had actual sex. However, each chapter had a certain degree of sexual tension, and character development. So far in this story - at the end of the 4th chapter - we don't know the characters much better than we did at the beginning of the first chapter, and there has been NO real sexual tension. This chapter, it seemed like you were shaken by your critics and rushed into a sexual encounter, and it feels rushed. The build up was weak and not well developed, and the encounter itself lacked any kind of real passion or excitement. You're not a bad author at all, but the story needs a little work. Some polishing and some more development, and it could become a very good story that could last a long time. But I've read all of it that I'm going to for now. Perhaps one day down the line, when I see several more chapters posted, I may read some more to see if it has improved. In the meantime, good luck with it.

Dirty_Old_Man3Dirty_Old_Man3over 16 years ago
To the "Anonymous"

Why is it that only the "Anonymous" say stupid shit when they post comments? Are they too scared to identify themselves or too stupid to remember their own identities?

Every woman is different, especially when drunk, and who says that ORAL SEX from a man isn't enough foreplay for some women? Hell, many men are too stupid to know how or want to give a woman oral sex, yet demand that their woman give THEM oral!

As for the length of the chapters, the writer is giving you a chapter a week! Would you rather wait two months for a new chapter? Is a half-hour sitcom not enough? Would you rather wait a month or more for the entire mini-series? Give it up! Maybe the author actually has more to do in life than sit in front of a computer and write YOU a story! At least it isn't a 20 page story that takes hours to finish!

To Garret2007: Great job! You have the intelligent readers right where you want them; on the edge of their seats and waiting for the next chapter. Don't let the backseat authors in the room force you to change your style, your story, or the speed at which you choose to submit them. There are a few mistakes of repeating words in the same sentence that are slipping through and maybe an incorrect word like "he" instead of "the", but the story is great and is moving just fine. Don't let the "instant fuck" crowd or the "THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN" crowd sway you from the path that you are taking this story down. Let them read Penthouse or Family Talk for that shit! ;-)

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Sisters Ch. 03 Previous Part
My Sisters Series Info

Similar Stories

The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories