My Sister's Deception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That kiss earlier," she said. "That was real."

Meghan stumbled on the edge of the rug, landing a hand on me and one on the wall as she caught herself.

"Did you ever stare at me like you were staring at her?" Meghan asked.

"Back when we were dating," I said.

"You stopped looking at me like that when we stopped going out?"

I looked at her.

"Not really," I said. "Why are you asking me this?"

"A woman likes to know she's attractive," Meghan said.

I changed the CDs in the stereo. Jen's taste in music is a little different than mine. We like a lot of the same stuff, but I could tell the mood she was in now was soft, relaxed; what she called cuddle music. I loaded Norah Jones and kept looking for a couple of others I thought were what she was looking for.

"She likes Elvis, too," Meghan said as she ran a hand up and down my back. "You know, 'Love Me Tender' and 'I Can't Help Falling in Love with You.' She says it makes her tingly and warm all over."

I pushed the CD changer closed and hit the play button. Meghan pulled my arm around her the music began to drift from the speakers.

"Mmmm." She laid her head on my shoulder as she put her arms around my neck. "This is nice."

"Kind of warm and tingly?" I asked.

"All over," she said, laughing. "I've got to get Denny convinced that this sort of music has a purpose. Why do you have it in your collection?"

"I like to listen to it every now and then," I said, "and it works well in situations like this."

"How often are you in situations like this?" she asked. "Two beautiful women in your apartment, one of which you can't have because she's engaged and the other your sister? Both of them under the influence of drink and soft music?"

"This is a first, actually," I said.

"You should take advantage of it," Meghan said. "Kiss her; love her; she needs it. We both do."

Meghan lay her head on my shoulder as we moved slowly to the music, our feet doing good to turn a gentle circle on the floor. I inhaled deeply and pulled Meghan against me, kissing her hair.

I don't think either of us heard Jenifer walk back into the room. She walked up behind me and slipped her arms around my waist, laying her head against my back, moving her hands up my chest, the back of her fingers brushing against Meghan's breasts.

I felt Meghan sigh as Jenifer's hands extended their contact with her. Both women seemed to relax as we continued to move together, and for a moment, I could swear I felt Jenifer deliberately brush her hand across Meghan's breast.

The song ended. The next one that cued was enough of a different tempo that it broke our mottled rhythm, and I felt Jen's hands slip from me as she kissed my back. Meghan stopped moving as well, leaning up to kiss me.

"Thank you," she said.

Jen moved over to the stereo, asking me the name of the CD playing. I told her what it was, and she hit the skip button several times, going to another tune she recognized.

"Would you refill my glass?" she asked. "Just some pineapple juice, though?"

I grabbed up her glass and headed to the kitchen. A moment later, I walked back into the living room.

The two of them were holding each other, Jen's arms around Meghan's neck, Meghan's around Jen's waist. It seemed like a good time to take my own break, so I sat Jen's glass down as I passed through the living room.

I came back into the living room as the next song cued. Jen and Meghan separated; Jen reached for her glass; Meghan pushed past me. As Jen turned her glass up, she held her hand out to me.

"My turn," she said, setting her glass down.

Jenifer pulled herself to me, sliding her arms around my neck as my hands found her waist.

"I won't break," she said. "Hold me like I'm yours."

She said the last words as she looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed her. It was soft, tender, and then she laid her head on my shoulder.

Jenifer melted into me as I pulled her to me. Her blouse was untucked, and as I ran my hands up and down her back, my fingers passed over where her bra strap should have been.

"I took it off," she said. "I'm more comfortable now."

We continued to hold one another, moving slowly with the music.

The next song started as Meghan walked into the room. For the first time, she appeared tired as well as relaxed. She walked up behind Jenifer, hugging her from behind as Jen had hugged me earlier.

Jen inhaled sharply, clutching at me for a moment as Meghan embraced her. Meghan ran her hand up under Jenifer's hair, pulling it clear from her neck.

"What are you doing?" Jenifer asked, a soft smile breaking on her face.

"You know what I'm doing," Meghan said as she kissed Jen's neck.

"Mmmm." Jen's fingers pressed into my neck.

Meghan continued to kiss Jen's exposed neck as the three of us remained molded together.

"She really likes this," Meghan said as she plied her open lips to Jen's neck.

"I do," Jen said, rolling her head to the side and tilting up to kiss me.

Meghan's hands moved up between us, and Jen inhaled sharply as Meghan groped her. A few moments later, she pulled Jen's shirt away from her shoulder, her lips traveling down Jen's newly exposed flesh.

Jen sighed as her fingers dug in to my shoulders.

Meghan stopped kissing on Jen and put her arms around her again, pressing herself into Jen. As one song ended and another began, Jen lifted her arms from around my neck and turned her body inside my arms, turning to face Meghan. The two of them embraced and I found myself holding my sister in a tempting position.

I dipped my head and kissed Jen's shoulder. Jen's arm came back, and her fingers plowed into my hair as I continued to kiss her.

Suddenly, Meghan hugged Jen tightly and kissed her on the cheek.

"It's getting really late," Meghan said. "I think we should call it a night. I know I need to."

"That sounds like a really good idea," Jen said.

"You two can take the bed," I said. "I'll sleep on the couch."

"No," Jen said, turning to where she could see Meghan and me. "Kyhl and I'll take the bed. You don't mind sleeping on the couch, do you?"

Meghan looked like she was a little surprised. I know I was.

"No," Meghan said. "That'll be fine."

I went to get sheets for the couch while the women carried our glasses and everything else to the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later, Jen was putting the sheets on the couch while Meghan got ready for bed. I was in the kitchen cleaning up the last few things when Jen walked in and stood next to me.

"You don't mind sharing the bed with me tonight, do you?" she asked. She ran her arm through mine and kissed my shoulder. "It'll be like when we were kids."

I looked down at her as I closed the kitchen cabinet. Her blouse was unbuttoned down to just below her breasts and the cloth hung open just enough to afford me a generous view of her cleavage. It wouldn't be just like when we were kids. Back then, we'd been, well, kids. Now it was different.

"It'll be fine," I said.

We walked back in to the living room as Meghan came out of the bathroom, pulling her pajama top closed to button it. I turned off the stereo and most of the lights as Jen went to get ready for bed.

"I'm sorry," Meghan said. "Everything just caught up with me suddenly and I'm just out of energy."

"Don't worry about it," I said.

It was almost two in the morning. Going to bed was completely sensible and probably a really good idea given both the late hour and all of the drinking we'd been doing. At the most, we were all buzzing pretty good, but we'd still feel the effects in the morning.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay on the couch?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, waving her hand dismissively. "I'll be fine. Jen, on the other hand..."

"What about her?"

"Nothing," Meghan said. "She's just had it hard for a while, and... just be good to her. I know you love her. Just be good to her."

Jen walked back into the living room, still dressed.

I said goodnight and headed for the bedroom.

"I'll be there in a minute," Jen said.

I got ready for bed and turned back the covers. Jen walked into the bedroom as I pulled my shirt off. She pushed the door closed behind her and leaned against it as she looked at me. I tossed my shirt onto the chair in the corner as Jen walked to the bed and flopped down on it.

"Are you going to sleep in your clothes?" I asked.

Jen tossed her hair out of her face as she pulled a pillow under her head.

"No," she said, rolling over. "I'm not going to sleep in my clothes. Are you?"

Her blouse was skewed on her torso, baring her belly. Fingers struggled to find unfasten her jeans and grab hold of her zipper. Finally, with an oscillating metallic buzz, she tugged her zipper down.

I managed to get my pants unfastened and unzipped, suddenly aware of my semi-erect cock forming a conspicuous bulge in my boxers. As I began taking my pants off, I looked over at Jen, who was watching me with one hand stuck down into the front of her open jeans. I tossed my pants over with my shirt as Jen giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said, pretending to be serious and failing miserably as she giggled again. "It's just nice to know I'm not the only one that enjoyed dancing like that."

I turned down the lamp and crawled onto the bed as she lifted her hips and began pushing her jeans down her legs. When they were past her knees, she fell back and began kicking her feet trying to get them the rest of the way off.

"You could help me," she said.

I crawled to the foot of the bed and Jen raised her feet. I pulled the legs of her jeans and they slid the rest of the way off. As I turned back toward her, Jen still had her feet in the air. She spread her legs and threw one around me, hooking her ankle behind my leg.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Come here to me," she said, trying to draw her leg toward her, pulling against me. She reached a hand out to me, beckoning.

I leaned forward, my hands falling to the bed on either side of her to support me as I leaned over her. Her hands grabbed my arms, pulling me closer. I fought to keep my balance, to keep from falling on top of her. Jen hooked her other ankle behind me, trapping me against her.

"You made me wet," she said as her fingers ran up my arms, past my shoulders and down to my chest. "And then we started dancing."

"Jen,..."

"Kiss me again," she said.

I dipped my head and kissed her. Soft, affectionate.

She looked up at me hovering over her. She looked down between us and my eyes followed her gaze. I don't think we were looking at the same things; my eyes locked on her crotch, her panties stretched across her sex, the cloth visibly damp, even in the soft, low light delivered by the lamp. She shifted her body and a glint of something shiny caught my eye. Refocusing, I saw it. She had a small, simple gold stud piercing in her belly button.

I reached down between us and ran my fingers across it.

"I have another one," she said.

Jen raised up enough to pull her shirt up about her, unfastened the rest of her buttons and pulled her shirt to the side, exposing her left breast to me. A small, simple hoop earring ran through the nipple, holding the semi-erect bud of flesh up for inspection. She reached down and took hold of my hand, pulling it up to her chest, placing it over her breast. With her hand still atop mine, she leaned up to kiss me, then moved her hands to grasp me again.

Her kiss was a question. Quick, inviting.

I moved my hand from her breast to her side and rolled onto my side, pulling her with me.

"When did my little sister become such a good looking woman?" I asked, looking down at her and then back into her eyes.

Her blouse lay open, exposing her chest, and her breathing was rapid.

"If you'd been paying better attention when we were at college together, you'd know the answer to that question," she said. "There were nights back then that were a lot like tonight. We'd sit around and relax together. It was so warm and comfortable."

Her leg rubbed mine as she leaned forward and kissed my shoulder and then my lips.

"There were so many nights I went home really horny," she said.

I knew much of that could be contributed to margaritas, daiquiris or a few select wine coolers that she liked. I'd seen the look in her eyes back then, tried hard to ignore the hard points of her erect nipples pressing against the cloth of her shirt. I wasn't supposed to notice that, was I? That my sister was aroused? I wasn't supposed to find that exciting, and yet, it had excited me. I knew what she looked like in her bikini; I'd seen her in her underwear. Once, when I'd been really buzzed, I'd almost touched her, but stopped short.

That was then. Tonight was different.

"Tonight I am home," she said, tilting her head toward me.

I pulled her to me, sliding my hand down her back to cup her ass. Jen sighed as she snuggled into me. I kissed the top of her head as I ran my hand down along her thigh. Her leg lay across me, and I knew she could feel my cock getting hard against her. She pushed herself up, bringing her lips to mine.

Her mouth molded to mine as she breathed against me and I brought my hand up her body, cupping her breast, rubbing my thumb against her distended nipple.

"Unhh." Jen moaned, sighed and smiled all at once and she giggled again as she fell against me. "Did you feel Meghan grab me earlier? I was already wet and then she started kissing on me and grabbed my tits."

I kissed Jen's lower lip.

"I'm still wet," she said, "and you're making it worse."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I'll stop."

"No," she said, clutching at my hand, holding it in place against her breast. "Don't stop. I'm so hot and wet right now. I want to cum. I need to cum."

Her hand slid down between us as she moved her leg. She flattened her hand against my belly and slid it under the waistband of my boxers, pulling them up and freeing my cock. She pushed my boxers down as far as she could and then she sat up. She grabbed hold of my boxers with both hands and tugged, working them down off of my hips.

"Jen," I said.

"I want to see your cock," she said. "You got to see my tits."

She thrust her chest at me to emphasize her point and then resumed pulling on my boxers. I yielded to her tugging effort and raised my hips; a moment later I was naked with my little sister laying back down beside me.

Her fingers wrapped around my shaft and stroked up and down.

"You want to cum, too," she said. "I can feel it."

I cupped her face with my hand, lifting her chin and kissing her. Her mouth was open and I slipped my tongue against her parted lips, thrusting into her mouth as her fingers loosened and slid down to cup my balls before moving back up to grasp my cock again.

"Jen," I said, "we should be going to sleep. You should be getting dressed for bed so we can go to sleep. Where are your pajamas? I'll help you get dressed for bed."

"I'm not going to wear any pajamas," she said. "I want to sleep naked next to my big brother."

She released her hold on my cock and put her hand at the back of my neck, pushing herself up as she did, arching her back to thrust her chest up at me.

"Kiss me like you were earlier," she said. "Kiss my neck and my shoulder..."

I planted my lips on her collar bone and moved to her shoulder as she pushed herself up a little more. As I continued to plant kisses on Jen's exposed skin, I put a hand on her hip, moving it around to caress the small of her back and then down to caress her ass.

"Touch me," she said, her voice raspy. "I'm so wet."

I continued with what I was doing until suddenly, Jen moved, almost rolling over, grabbing my hand and shoving it between her legs, pressing my hand against the cloth covering her pussy.

"Unhh." Jen moaned as she pressed my hand against her pussy.

I leaned my head down and kissed the top of her breast, licking gently at the soft flesh.

"Yes," she said, still holding my hand against her. "Suck my nipple."

I looped my tongue around the raised bud of flesh, flicking the ring. Jen inhaled sharply. I opened my mouth and sucked her nipple in and she moaned, her fingers digging into my hand.

I let her nipple slip from between my lips as she let go of my hand. Jen threw herself sideways, rolling away from me, shrugging her shirt from her shoulders.

"Jen?"

She flopped against the bed, her hands hidden from view as she writhed against the mattress.

"I want you to make love to me," she said.

"What?" I asked.

She turned her head to me.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

"Yes, Jen, you know I love you," I said.

"Make love to me," she said. "Help me cum. Kiss my neck, my back and my shoulders; caress me."

"I don't understand," I said. "How will that...?"

Her left hand darted out from underneath her, pushed her hair back and grabbed hold of my hand.

"When you kiss me," she said, "I can feel it. I can feel your love for me every time your lips touch me. And right now, it just makes me feel warm all over."

Jen turned her head back over as her legs continued to move. I put a hand in the middle of her back, rubbed gently and leaned down to kiss her. I felt her raise her hips and move her hand downward. My hand ran down across her ass as she began to pleasure herself.

"Take them off of me," she said. "Take my panties off of me."

I wasn't going to be able to do this laying down. I sat up on my knees, hooked my fingers into her waist band of her panties and began to tug. She raised her hips and I pulled them down to her thighs, the cloth rolling up in my fingers as it bunched up, wet, damp with her arousal. I pulled them from her feet and dropped them on the floor.

There I was, naked, on my bed, my cock hard, looking down at my sister, also naked, aroused, masturbating, wanting me to make love to her. Without even realizing I was doing it, I found myself stroking my cock. Stroking my cock, hard with desire for my sister.

Jen was looking up at me, through the strands of hair that again covered her face. She smiled.

"I want to feel you on top of me," she said, " kissing me."

I began to move back up the bed, and I shuffled my knees along the mattress, Jen spread her legs, splaying herself across the mattress, sliding one of her legs between mine, inviting me.

I leaned over her, one hand on the mattress by her ribcage, the other on the back of her leg, moving up her body, squeezing the resilient flesh of her ass cheek. I sat back on my feet and bent down, squeezing her ass with both of my hands. I planted my lips square on the cheek of her ass, nipping at her gently.

"Mmmm," she purred. "Does this mean I can tell you to kiss my ass and you'll do it?"

"Only if when you're naked or willing to get that way," I said.

I leaned forward, kissing my way up her back, lowering myself against her as I moved closer to her shoulders.

"Mmmm." Jen moaned and flexed her hips as she continued to pleasure herself.

My cock brushed against the back of her leg, nearly in contact with her ass, as I kissed her shoulder. Jen raised her hips, pressing her ass up against me. I reached around her, my hand low on her belly. My fingers brushed downward, finding smooth skin and finally, a small patch of hair. My fingers bumped into the base of her hand as she pushed her palm down on me.

"Unhh. I'm so close," she said. "I want to cum."

"Cum, Sis," I said. "Make yourself cum."

"I want you to cum, too," she said. "Don't you want to cum, too?"

"Yeah," I said, drawing my hand up her body to caress her breast. "I want to cum, too."

"I want you to cum," she said. "Ohhh." She moaned as I pulled on her nipple. "I want to you to cum with me. I want to make you cum with me."

I leaned all the way forward, my body almost on top of hers as I kissed her neck, my erection pressing against her ass cheek as I made near full contact with her. I pulled on her nipple again.