My Sister's Doll

Story Info
Dressed by my sister, I fall for her boyfriend's brother.
7.4k words
4.53
128.3k
137
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Sharon took my hand and led me into the room. Scott, her boyfriend, and David, his younger brother, were sitting at either end of the couch. I stood in front of them, clasping Sharon's hand, my eyes fixed on the floor.

"Here she is," Sharon said. "My little sister Dani."

There was a moment's silence. Then Scott let out a long soft whistle. "That's amazing!" he said. "How did you manage that?"

"It helps when your little brother has a pretty face and a feminine body," she said. "The rest is in the clothes and the make-up."

"Turn around," Scott said. "I want to see the rear view."

I turned around. He let out another soft whistle. "Wow! What a pretty ass!"

"You like?' Sharon asked him. She led me to the couch across from where Scott and David were sitting and sat down next to me.

"Very much," Scott said. "I'm imagining what it would be like to do it with both of you."

"Dani doesn't have much experience with boys," she said. "Especially ones as horny as you." She was looking at the bulge in Scott's jeans.

He laughed. "Isn't that what older sisters are for? To teach their little sisters about boys?"

"Dani, sweetie," she said, smiling, still holding my hand, "there's only one thing you need to know about boys. They really, really want you to touch their cocks."

Scott and Sharon were smiling at each other. I realized that, sitting opposite him in her very short skirt, her legs slightly spread, Scott had seen that she wasn't wearing panties. As they looked at each other she spread her legs wider for him. I wondered if he could see how wet she was.

"In fact," she added, "I think Scott really wants to show us his cock right now. Would you like to see it, sweetie?" she asked me.

I didn't answer. She kissed me on the cheek. "She's very shy," she said to Scott, "but I bet she does. Why don't you show us?"

He undid his jeans and pulled them down to his thighs. I stared at his cock. It was very hard and very big. Sharon got up from the couch and walked over to him. Without saying anything, she straddled him, her knees on either side of his body as he lay back on the couch. He lifted up her t-shirt to expose her breasts, and his hands then went to her ass and lifted up her skirt. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her pussy and lowered herself onto him. I watched them fuck, his big cock sliding in and out of her pussy, his mouth on her nipple, his hands on her beautiful ass. It was the most exciting thing I had ever seen.

Sharon turned her head and smiled at me. Then she looked at David, sitting at the other end of the couch. "David. Are you enjoying this?" she asked.

"Very much," he said.

"Why don't you show us how much?"

He cast an anxious glance in my direction. Sharon laughed. "Don't worry," she said. "Dani will like to see too, won't you sweetie?"

I wasn't sure that I wanted to, but David undid his jeans and pulled them down. Like his brother, he was very hard and very big. He took his cock in his hand and starting stroking it. I sat looking at Sharon slide her pussy up and down on Scott's cock, then looking over to see David masturbate, then back to Sharon and Scott again. Sharon noticed my glances at David's cock.

"Dani, come over here and help David," she said.

As though unable to resist, I walked over and sat next to him on the couch. Without thinking about it, I reached for his cock. He let me take it from him. I began to stroke him, tentatively at first, but as his sighs got deeper, more firmly. When I sensed that he was going to cum I gripped him more tightly and stroked him faster. His cock spasmed in my hand as his cum gushed out. I stroked him as spurt followed spurt, thick white semen shooting over his stomach and running down my fingers, his moans mixing with Sharon's and Scott's as they made each other cum.

"Thank you," David said. His politeness made me laugh. "You're welcome," I said. I looked at my hand still holding his cock, cum running between my fingers. What now? I thought. What's the proper etiquette after giving a hand job? Do I just let go of his cock and wipe the cum from my fingers? What would I wipe it on? He noticed my confusion and took my hand from his cock and wiped my fingers on his t-shirt. My eyes caught his as he held my hand and wiped it on his shirt and I returned his smile.

"It's ten o'clock," Sharon said, lifting herself off Scott's cock. "You two have to leave." She kissed Scott and pulled him to his feet. Scott and David did up their jeans and Sharon ushered them to the door.

Chapter Two

It's fair to say that earlier that day I hadn't given a moment's thought to the possibility that I might dress as Sharon's little sister and play with her boyfriend's brother's cock.

It was a Saturday. My parents were going to a wedding that evening and then staying overnight at a hotel. "Be home by eight," my mother told Sharon and me before they left. "And all friends have to be gone by ten."

"That's not fair," Sharon protested. "I'm almost twenty-one, not thirteen!"

I could see my mom's point. Last time they went away Sharon had a party that lasted until a neighbor called the cops.

"And you," my mom said, pointing at me, "you're going to do what your sister tells you."

Now it was my turn to complain. "How is that fair?" I said. "She's the one who threw the party, not me."

"Because she's older than you. And because I say so."

"She might be two years older," I said, "but she has the mental ability of a day-old kitten."

"And no fighting," mom added as she left the house. "Play nicely together."

I spent the evening in my bedroom on my computer. Sharon came by about eight to tell me she was bored.

"So call a friend or something," I said. "Don't bother me."

"Everyone's getting ready to go out tonight. Except me. I'm stuck here babysitting you."

"So go see your boyfriend. I won't tell mom that you sneaked out to get laid."

"You are so vulgar," she said. "Anyway, Scott's working late tonight."

I ignored her, hoping she would leave, but she continued sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"Stuff," I said.

"What stuff?"

"Complicated stuff. You wouldn't understand."

"Well, I order you to stop and pay attention to me."

I laughed.

"Mom said that you had to do what I told you," she said.

I laughed again.

"If you don't do what I tell you, I'll tell her that you spent the night watching porn on the internet."

"No you wouldn't," I said.

"Why wouldn't I?"

I sighed deeply and turned away from the computer and looked at her. "Because, my darling sister, you are so sweet and honest that you couldn't possibly tell such a lie."

"You're right," she confessed. "Why do I have such character defects?"

"They're what make you so lovable, sweetie," I said.

"So if I'm so lovable pay attention to me," she said. "Please, please, please! I'm so bored! Let's do something! Anything!"

"Ok, ok!" I said. "What?"

"We can watch a movie," she suggested. I rolled my eyes. Last time we watched a movie we had a big argument when I fast-forwarded to the sex scenes.

"Ok. How about we play a game?"

"No. You always get upset when you lose."

"That's because you always cheat."

"That's the only way of getting the games to end."

"I've an idea," she said. "Let's play dolls."

I laughed. "You're crazy."

"But you used to like playing that game."

"Yes, when I was nine."

"But it would be so much fun! I'd make you look so pretty."

"No."

"But it would make me so happy!"

I rolled my eyes. "And that's meant to mean something to me?"

"Ok, then," she said. "I'll make it worth your while. If you let me dress you up, I'll let you see my boobs."

"Why do you think I would want to see your boobs?"

"Maybe because you've been staring at them so much recently?"

I felt myself blush. "I have not!" I said. "And, anyway if you insist on wearing such tight t-shirts without a bra, you have to expect people to look at your boobs."

"That's ok, sweetie," she said. "I don't mind you looking." She pulled her t-shirt tight over her chest so I could see the outline of her nipples pressing against the fabric.

"Well I don't want to see them," I insisted, and quickly turned back to the computer so she couldn't see my growing discomfort.

"Are you sure, sweetie?" she asked, standing behind me and putting her arms around my shoulders. I felt her breasts press against me.

"Yes," I said.

"What if I sweeten the deal?" she whispered. "Not just my boobs, but everything. You can see me completely naked."

I couldn't suppress a sharp intake of breath. She kissed the back of my neck very softly. "Or do you think the idea of seeing your sister naked is too kinky?" she asked. "I wouldn't like to corrupt my little brother."

I turned around and looked at her, our faces just inches apart. "How long for?" I asked, my voice hoarse from my growing excitement. "How long can I see you naked for?"

"Five minutes."

"Not enough," I said. "Fifteen and we have a deal."

She kissed me softly on the lips. "We have a deal!" she said. "Come with me, little boy." She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Chapter Three

Sharon and I are our parents' only kids and I'm sure that she wished I had been born a girl. At some point she got it into her head that if I were her doll she could dress me as she liked and that by some magical means I would then become her sister. Our parents thought it amusing at first, but when Sharon reached her teens and still wanted to dress me up as her doll and treat me like her little sister they began to think it a little weird.

"So what am I going to wear?" I asked as she lead me into her room, vaguely remembering the frilly dresses and gowns that she dressed me in when I was small.

"You'll see in good time," she said. "First, your make-up."

"Make up? You didn't say anything about make-up!"

"Of course you need make-up. Or do you want to break our deal?"

"No," I mumbled.

"So sit down in front of the mirror."

I sat down and waited for her to apply make-up. She gathered my long blond hair back behind my ears with clasps. Then she applied some eye liner and mascara; then blush; then lipstick. Suddenly, after a few minutes work, everything changed. I saw a girl's face looking back at me from the mirror. I sat staring at my reflection as she applied the final touches.

"Voila!" she said, dramatically. "You look so pretty, sweetie."

"I do," I admitted. "That is amazing."

"And now for your clothes. Take off your shirt and jeans."

"What!"

"You heard."

"But that was never part of our game!"

"How do you expect me to dress you if you're still wearing those jeans and that t-shirt?"

I pulled my t-shirt off over my head. I stood in front of her in my jeans.

"Now your jeans," she said.

I hesitated. "But I've nothing on underneath."

"Wow!," she said. "I get to see you naked too. Take them off."

I undid my jeans and dropped them to the floor. Sharon stood looking at me.

"You have such a pretty body," she said. "And I like it that my dear little sister has shaved!" she said. "When did you do that, my dearest Dani?"

At some point, long ago, she decided that her little sister would be called Dani.

"A few weeks ago," I said, embarrassed that she might have realized that I did it to try to make my cock look bigger.

"It's very pretty, sweetie," she said. She stepped toward me and ran her hand up my thigh and alongside my cock, feeling the smooth skin. "And your legs, too! How wonderful."

My cock began to stir with her touch. I willed it not to, but it was soon pointing to the ceiling. She pretended to ignore my erection.

"You'll look so beautiful in these panties," she said, taking some white bikini panties from her lingerie drawer. "Here," she said, handing them to me. "Put them on."

I pulled them on over my legs and up over my hard cock.

"Turn around," she said. I did. She stood behind me and ran her hands over my ass. "My little sister has such a pretty figure," she said.

"Now the skirt." She had chosen a very small black miniskirt. I put it on. Then a short white camisole, and finally a white silk blouse. Sharon took my hand and led me back the mirror. She stood looking at my reflection, appraising her work.

"There's one thing missing," she said. She looked through her dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of thigh high white stockings. "Here, sweetie," she said. "Put these on."

I pulled the stockings up over my smooth legs. They didn't reach as high as the hem of my skirt. We stood looking at our reflections in the mirror. She was wearing a white t-shirt and a short skirt. I was wondering what, if anything, she had on underneath.

She led me back to bed. I lay on my back with my head on the pillow and she sat cross-legged on the bed facing me. My hard cock was bulging against my skirt.

"Why is my little Dani doll so excited?" she asked. "Is it that she likes being dressed in such pretty clothes?"

I didn't say anything, and she sat smiling at me. "Or is it the thought of seeing her sister naked that turns her on?"

"Maybe," I said.

"If you're so excited already, what will happen when I undress?" she asked. "Do you think you'll get too excited?"

"I don't know," I said. "It's possible."

She lifted up her t-shirt so I could see the bottom of her breasts. "Have you thought about seeing me naked?" she asked.

"No," I said.

"I think you're lying," she said.

"Sometimes," I said.

She lifted her shirt up some more so I could see her nipples. My cock gave a little jump.

"And did you get excited when you thought about me naked?"

"Yes," I said.

"And what did you do?"

"I played with myself."

"My little Dani masturbated herself thinking about me! What a kinky little doll!"

She lifted her shirt off over her head. I stared at her body.

"So are my boobs as you imagined?" she asked.

"They're beautiful," I said.

She caressed her breasts and pulled on her nipples. "My nipples get very long when I'm excited," she said. "Would you like to see?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, barely able to control my voice.

"And my pussy gets very very wet. Would you like to see that too?"

She stood up and removed her skirt. She wasn't wearing panties. She sat down next to me on the bed again, her legs spread. She, too, had shaved, and I saw the pinkness of her pussy.

"Did my little Dani doll think about my pussy when she masturbated?"

All I could do was nod.

"Do you think it's right that my little doll should masturbate thinking about her big sister naked?" she asked. "Maybe as a punishment I should make her take off her pretty clothes."

As she spoke, she touched herself just above her clitoris with the fingers of both hands. She pulled lightly with her fingers to spread the lips of her pussy. I saw her wetness glistening.

"Stand up," she instructed, "and take off your skirt."

I did. My cock protruded above the top of my panties. She smiled at me, her fingers still by her pussy.

"Now pull down your panties, sweetie."

I pulled them down around my thighs and stood looking at her.

"So show me what my little doll did when she imagined seeing me naked."

My hand went to my cock, and I started stroking it, my eyes soaking in her breasts, her pussy, her fingers now lightly brushing against her pinkness.

But then her cellphone rang. She picked it up and looked at the screen "It's mom," she said, answering it.

"No," she said, "we didn't go out."

"No, no friends are here."

"Yes, he's here with me."

"We're just chatting." She smiled at me.

"Ok, bye," she said finally, putting her phone down and turning back to face me.

"So where were we?" she asked, spreading her legs again. But before I could answer her phone rang again.

"It's Scott," she said.

"Don't answer," I was about to say, but too late.

"Hi baby," she said. She listened for a few seconds. "Ok," she said, and hung up.

She looked back at me. "He got out of work early. He's outside. With David. I'm going down to let them in."

"But it's almost ten," I said. "They have to be gone by ten."

"So they can come in for a few minutes," she said. "Then we can resume our game."

"I'm not going to hang out in your bedroom dressed as Dani while you're downstairs with them," I said.

"So come and join us," she said, pulling on her skirt and t-shirt.

"Yeah, right," I said.

"Please, sweetie," she said. "They'll think you're so cute."

"They'll laugh at me and tell everyone that you dress me as a girl."

"They won't. I'll tell them not to. Please sweetie! If you do, I'll do anything you ask."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

She went downstairs and I heard her open the door and let them in. I liked David and Scott but liking people wasn't a good reason for letting them see me dressed as a girl. But Sharon's offer, on the other hand . . . I sat on the bed thinking what I might ask her to do.

She came back into her bedroom. "Please come down, Dani sweetie," she said. "I made them both promise that they won't laugh or tell anyone. They really want to see how I've made you look."

I looked at her. "When you said 'anything' . . ."

"I meant anything. Anything your little doll mind can imagine."

I had a pretty good imagination as far as my sister was concerned. "Ok," I said. "I'll come down." I pulled up my panties, put my skirt back on, looked at my reflection in the mirror to check that my make-up hadn't smeared, and followed Sharon downstairs.

Chapter Four

You already know what happened next. When Sharon closed the door behind them, she came back into the room. I was still sitting on the couch. She sat down next to me and held my hands in hers.

"I can't believe I just did that," I said.

"Why not, sweetie? Didn't you enjoy it?"

"That's just what I mean. I can't believe that I just made David cum and enjoyed doing it."

"Why are you so shocked?"

"You really don't see? I held David's cock and stroked it until he came over my hand. And my cock was hard while I did it. I suddenly find that I'm turned on by dressing as a girl and playing with a guy's cock! Shouldn't I be shocked by that?"

"It was David, sweetie. You've known him for years. He was your counselor when you first went to sleep-away camp."

"So that's a relief! It's only touching my former camp counselors' cocks that turns me on!"

"So you're shocked," she said. "But isn't it a good sort of shock? Like suddenly discovering you can play the cello or speak Italian. You've discovered a new skill."

"I'll be sure to put it on my resume," I said.

"Think of it this way," she said. "It takes some people years to find out they like a certain sort of sex. You've found it out in one evening."

"I'm meant to feel good that I turned gay overnight?"

"Sweetie, it was only David's cock. It doesn't mean that you're going to spend the rest of your life masturbating guys."

"You think? Maybe it's a slippery slope."

She laughed. "Put that way, it sounds very exciting," she said.

"You're not helping."

She kissed my cheek. "That's because there's nothing to help you with. You masturbated David. You enjoyed doing it. He's not going to tell anyone. And you've still got a reward to claim for being such a wonderful doll."

I had forgotten that. Sharon took my hand and helped me up from the couch. "And knowing my sweet little doll I'm betting that she'll like to claim that reward in my bedroom."

She led me back up to her room. "Lie on my bed," she said. She stood next to me and took off her t-shirt and undid her skirt. I stared at her beautiful body.

"Did you like watching Scott fuck me?" she asked.

"It was incredible," I said.

She pulled up my skirt and pulled down my panties to expose my cock. Then she took it in her hand. I gasped. She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "So what would you like sweetie? What's your reward for being such a good little doll?"