My Sister's Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to do to me what you did to Scott," I said.

"You've thought carefully about that?" she asked, slowly stroking my cock

"Yes."

She leaned forward and softly kissed the tip of my cock. Then she straddled me and lowered her pussy onto my cock as she had lowered herself onto Scott's big cock. I reached up and held her breasts, half-fearing that she would push my hands away. But she didn't, and I fondled her hard nipples as she raised and lowered herself on my cock. I watched the excitement on her face, and my moans mixed with hers as we fucked.

Afterwards I lay in her arms wondering if life could ever get any better.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you too, Dani sweetie."

I thought about what she had said. "What when I stop being Dani. Will you still love me then?"

"Yes. As a brother."

"And now?" I asked, a little confused. "What are you loving me as now?"

"That sounds like a metaphysical question," she said. "And day-old kittens aren't very good at metaphysics."

Chapter Five

Sunday morning I woke up in her arms. We showered together. Her phone rang as we got out of the shower. It was Scott. She put the phone on speaker while she dried herself with the towel.

"Are you allowed out this morning?" he asked.

"Our folks are getting back late morning. We have to be here then," she said.

"So drive up to the lake and join us. Mom and dad are out of town for a couple of weeks."

"Even if we leave right now we'll only have half an hour there before we have to drive back."

"That was enough time last night."

"You're inviting me up so you can fuck me?"

"No, I'm inviting you up so I can eat your delicious pussy. If you happen to beg me to put my cock in your pussy, I probably won't refuse."

She laughed. "Is David there too."

"Yes. We drove up together last night."

"Does he want Dani to come with me?"

I looked at her and vigorously shook my head. "I'm not coming," I silently mouthed to her. She ignored me.

"Of course," Scott said. "And if he wouldn't, I would."

"So you're still thinking about fucking my little sister?"

"Would you be jealous?"

She laughed. "Not if I could watch," she said.

"So you'll come?" he asked.

"Ok sweetie," she said, and hung up.

"I'm not going," I said.

"Yes, you must. It's a road trip. A road trip with sex! What could be more fun?"

"No. I'm not dressing as Dani again. And I'm not touching David's cock again."

"Why not, sweetie?" she asked. "Don't you like him?"

"That's not the point."

"Didn't you enjoy making him cum last night?"

"Not the point."

"Don't you want me fuck me again?"

She took my cock in her hand. "I mean," she said, "if you're so set on being so boring I quite understand that you wouldn't want to see me naked again, let alone have me touch you."

"That's different," I said.

She knelt in front of me and put her lips gently around my cock and ran her tongue over it. "I don't see any difference at all," she said.

So she dressed me again. "We'll go as twins!" she said. We both put on very tight cut-off jean shorts and skimpy white t-shirts. "No panties?" I asked. "Why would we need panties, sweetie?" she replied. She quickly applied make-up to both of us. Then she went to her jewelry box and pulled out two ankle bracelets. We stood next to each other looking at our reflections in the mirror. "So cute!" she said. She was right.

I put on a baseball cap and pulled the brim down low over my face. She backed the car up close to the house and I hurried to the passenger seat hoping the neighbors wouldn't see me. We were half way to the lake when a thought struck me. "What if we get home after mom and dad get back?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "Then mom will be pissed off and will yell at us, I guess."

"No. I mean what happens when they see me dressed like this?"

She look at me and smiled. "Then you'll have some serious explaining to do, sweetie."

Chapter 6

Scott and David's parents' cabin is about forty-five minutes from town. We turned off the main road and drove down a track through the forest. After a few minutes the track ended at the cabin in a clearing with a spectacular view out over the lake. As we got out of the car Scott walked down from the porch to great us wearing just a pair of shorts.

"You girls look so amazing," he said. Sharon kissed him on the lips.

"Where's David?" she asked.

"He went for a swim. He'll be back in a minute." He held her by the waist and pulled her close to him. His hands went to her ass and his fingers slipped into her shorts. She took him by the hand and led him to the cabin.

I walked toward the water. As I got closer I saw David swimming towards the shore. When he got there he stood up and walked across the narrow beach. As he approached me I saw that he was naked. He didn't notice me watching him, and for a few seconds I stared at his body, glistening with water in the morning sun, thinking how beautiful he was.

Then he looked up and saw me watching.

"Dani," he said. "I didn't see you there." He seemed embarrassed by his nakedness.

"Hi David," I said.

He walked to where I was standing and stood in front of me. "I love how you look in those shorts," he said.

"And I love how you look too." We stood looking at each other for a moment, both of us smiling. "Would you like sit in the shade?" he asked.

I followed him to a wooden gazebo looking out over the lake. He took a towel from a chair and put it around his waist. We sat on a couch facing each other, not saying anything. As I sat looking at him, his cock began to grow; soon it was hard and pressing against his towel. He blushed and smiled nervously at me. "Sorry," he said. "I was remembering last night."

I reached out and undid the towel from around his waist and let it fall open, then sat back and looked at him.

"I loved making you cum last night," I said.

"It was an incredible orgasm."

We sat smiling at each other, our nervousness suddenly gone.

I put my hand on his erect cock. I held his shaft, warm and hard, and began to stroke him. He sighed softly. "Is that good?" I asked him.

"It's amazing," he said. I stroked him more confidently, squeezing the tip of his cock with each stroke. I watched his face as I masturbated him, seeing his face flush with the pleasure I was causing him. I wanted to see the precise moment he lost control, wanting his cum to splash out over my hand again. With a loud sigh, he came, gush after gush of his cum spurting out.

We sat facing each other, my hand still on his cock.

"That was so wonderful" he said.

"Thank you, kind sir," I said. "I'm so happy that I could give you such pleasure."

He laughed at my silliness.

"Have you done this to anyone before?"

"Never," I said.

"So how come I got so lucky?" he asked, smiling again. He took my hand from his cock and put it to his lips. He kissed my palm and the tips of each of my fingers. A small charge passed through my body with each touch of his lips.

"I was thinking about you when I woke up this morning," he said.

"What were you thinking?"

"About how pretty you are. About you touching me. About how much I wanted to undress you and touch you." His hands went to my ankles. Slowly, they moved up my legs to the inside of my thighs until they had reached the bottom of my shorts.

"And when I saw you standing by the water in these shorts, I so much wanted to take them off you," he said. He undid the buttons on my shorts and pulled them down my smooth legs. He sat looking down at me, my hard cock pointing up at him.

"You are so pretty," he said, running his fingers across the smooth skin around the base of my cock. He lifted my t-shirt above my nipples and leaned forward and kissed them lightly. Then he took my cock in his hand and masturbated me, slowly and gently, caressing my cock with each stroke of his hand, his eyes fixed on mine, watching my face as my excitement increased degree by degree until I was on the point of cumming. He saw my expression change as my orgasm began to build and he gripped my cock harder and I came, my cum splashing over his hand and my stomach and chest.

We sat facing each other on the couch, his hand on my cock, my hand on his, my t-shirt still pulled up over my hard nipples, until we heard Sharon and Scott walk down off the porch.

"Dani, where are you sweetie," she called. "We have to leave."

"We're over here," I shouted. I took David's hand from my cock and kissed his fingers. I put on my shorts and pulled my t-shirt down over my nipples. David put the towel around his waist and we walked back to the car. Scott held Sharon close against him and they kissed. I stood looking at David, standing a few feet away from him. "Bye," he said. "Bye," I replied.

Chapter Seven

"So, Dani dearest," Sharon said after she had been driving for a few minutes.

"So, Sharon dearest," I replied.

She briefly turned her head away from the road and smiled at me.

"Did you have a nice time?" she asked.

"Yes," I said. "Did you?"

"Yes," she said," but I want to hear all about your nice time."

"There's not much to tell," I said.

"Don't be such a tease!" she said. "If you don't tell me everything I'm going to drive really slowly so mom and dad will get back before we do."

So I told her everything. About watching David get out of the water naked; about seeing his cock get hard; about removing his towel; about making him cum; about him pulling down my shorts and caressing my cock and making me cum.

"That sounds so exciting," she said. "I would loved to have watched."

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I was wondering how I got so lucky as to have a sister who gets turned on by the thought of watching her brother making love with another guy."

She smiled at me again. "Was that how it felt, sweetie?" she asked. "That you were making love with David? Last night it was just making him cum."

I thought about her question. "It felt wonderful," I said. "He's such a nice guy."

"So my little Dani is falling for my boyfriend's brother?"

I blushed. "Would that be so bad?"

She took one hand off the steering wheel and held my hand.

"No, sweetie. It would be wonderful. As long as he feels that way too."

I remembered David standing looking at me as Sharon and Scott kissed goodbye and asked myself why he hadn't taken those few steps closer and kissed me.

Chapter Eight

What with school work and everything I hardly saw Sharon the first half of the next week. Thursday night we were sitting in the kitchen eating dinner.

"What are you kids doing this weekend?" mom asked.

"Nothing much," Sharon said.

"You're not seeing Scott?" mom asked.

"Yes. We'll do something, I guess," she said.

"What about you?" mom said, turning to me.

"I bet he has a date with someone cute," Sharon said.

"No," I said. "Not this weekend."

"It's only Thursday," she said. "You might get lucky yet."

"Don't tease him, dear," mom said to her. "He can stay home with us."

"How nice for you, sweetie," she said to me, then put her fingers in her mouth and made a gagging gesture as mom turned away.

"Are you ok, sis?" I asked. "You seem to have something caught in your throat."

"Let's not get started on what people might catch in their throats," she said, smiling at me.

Later that evening she came into my bedroom and kissed me on the cheek.

"I've done it!" she said with an air of triumph.

"What? Learned to add?" I asked.

"No, sweetie. Got you a date for Saturday."

"Who with?" I asked in a suspicious tone.

"Someone you like."

"David?"

"Yes!"

"Um, sweetie," I said, "I really appreciate your help, but if you had to ask him I don't really think I want to go out with him."

"Ok, I was exaggerating my contribution a bit," she said. "He told me he was going to ask you out. I just encouraged him to do it this Saturday to rescue you from an evening in front of the television with mom and dad."

I looked at her with a doubtful expression.

"It's true!" she insisted. "Saturday evening, at the lake, you and David. It will be so romantic."

"Not if you're going to be there too moaning up a storm."

"No, sweetie, I won't. Scott and I are going to leave you two young lovers alone."

"But you will help me, won't you?" I asked anxiously. "You know, to get ready?"

She kissed me again. "You think I'd let my dear little Dani dress herself?" she asked.

Chapter 9

So late Saturday afternoon I was driving to the lake. I turned off down a quiet track into the woods a couple of miles from the cabin and took out the make-up Sharon had given me. Then I removed my jeans and t-shirt and put on the clothes we had selected.

"Dani will look so sweet in this yellow dress," Sharon had said the evening before.

"Isn't it a little . . . you know, boring?" I asked.

"It's quite demure," she agreed. "But the last couple of times Dani dressed like a slut. It's good to mix it up. Keeps boys on their toes."

"If you say so," I said.

"And these panties," she added, handing me a pair of white lacy boy shorts cut very high in the ass.

I undressed and put on the panties. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. Sharon stood behind me. We both watched as my cock grew hard.

"Now try on the dress," she said.

I put it on and turned back to the mirror. My erection was clearly visible.

"My little Dani isn't looking quite so demure now, is she?" she said.

The next day, just before I left for the lake, she came to my bedroom and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm so jealous sweetie," she said. "Your first real date with David. First dates are so exciting."

"How can it be a first date when we've already made out?"

"That was just fooling around. This is a real date. When you find out if you really like each other. And I want to hear all the details. Every touch, every kiss, every everything. You promise?"

"Yes," I said.

David was waiting on the porch as I drove up to the cabin.

"I want to take you to my favorite spot," he said, picking up a blanket and taking my hand. He led me along a narrow trail as it climbed up to a low bluff overlooking the lake. He spread the blanket on the grass under a tree. I sat next to him in the shade taking in the view.

"I'm the only one who ever comes here," he said. "I feel like it's my own special place at the lake."

"It's beautiful," I said.

We sat sitting next to each other, not touching, both looking at the lake. I waited, knowing that our nervousness would eventually pass.

After a few minutes, David turned away from the lake and smiled at me. I returned his smile.

"I've been wanting to say sorry," he said.

"For what?"

"For not saying goodbye properly last Sunday."

"What would have been a proper goodbye?"

"Kissing you."

"There's no need to apologize."

"I really wanted to kiss you."

"I really wanted you to kiss me."

"Then I'm both sorry and stupid," he said, smiling more broadly still.

He took my hand in his and leaned toward me. He kissed me, his lips brushing softly against mine. I'll remember that first kiss forever! Then we kissed again, our lips now lingering against each others. And then more firmly still, our mouths now opening to invite the other's tongue into our mouths. His arms went around my shoulders and he pulled me close to him.

Then we sat silently again, once more looking at the lake, his arm still around my shoulders.

"Do you remember teaching me how to swim here at the lake?" I asked.

"Of course," he said. "You were so scared of being in the water."

I laughed. "Yes, " I said. "I've never been very brave."

"I remember you cutting your foot on a rock and having to take you to the nurse's office."

"You lifted me up, dripping wet, and carried me there. And I don't think I ever thanked you." I leaned towards him and kissed him again. "Thank you for rescuing me, David."

He laughed and gently pushed me back on to the blanket.

"Maybe I should have just kissed it better," he said, taking my right foot in his hand. He leaned down and kissed the top of my foot.

"Then all the other kids would have wanted you to kiss their boo-boos."

"Do you think I was that popular?" he asked, his kisses now on my ankle.

"I don't think I was the only one with a crush on you," I said.

His lips made their way slowly up my calf, kissing and licking me as he went. Then my knee. Then the inside of my thigh. Then he lifted up my dress and his kisses reached my panties. His mouth formed around the outline of my cock and his lips and tongue caressed it through the thin material. Then his hands reached for my panties and he pulled them down over my thighs. He took my cock in his mouth and I came, a crashing orgasm sweeping over my body, shocks and aftershocks resonating through me as my cum spilled out into his mouth.

He lay down next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder.

"That was unbelievable," I said.

He kissed my lips. "So you still have a crush on me?" he asked.

"An amazing crush," I said. "I've been thinking about you all week."

"What have you been thinking?"

"About seeing you naked as you got out of the lake. About undoing your towel and holding your cock. About your hands on my cock making me cum. About how you kissed me when you said goodbye."

"Sorry," he said.

"Oh yes," I said, as though suddenly remembering. "I had to imagine that bit, didn't I?"

He kissed me again.

"A few more kisses like that, I said, "and maybe I can forget you didn't kiss me goodbye."

We lay together in the shade, kissing and exploring each other with our hands. I undid his shirt and took it off him. Then I undid the top of his shorts and slipped my hand into them to hold his cock. I caressed him gently and slowly as we kissed. But I didn't want him to cum in my hand. I sat up and helped him take off his shorts then took his cock in my hand and leaned over so my mouth was a few inches from it.

"How do I do this?" I asked.

"I'm an expert because I've done it once?" he asked, laughing.

"But you did such an amazing job!"

"Beginner's luck."

"Ok," I said. "Wish me equal luck."

I took his cock into my mouth. It felt bigger than I had expected. I formed my lips around it and moved my head slowly up and down, savoring his taste. His fingers intertwined through my hair. I felt them grip me and knew he was about to cum. I felt the first spurt hit my throat, then spurt after spurt filled my mouth and ran out over my lips and chin.

I held his cock in my mouth as it started to soften, licking it and sucking it gently. David was smiling at me. "Did I do such a funny job?" I asked.

He pulled me down next to him and licked my chin and lips, then kissed me. "No sweetie," he said. "It's just that you had such a cute expression on your face. Part shock. Part pleased with yourself."

"And part tramp," I added, "with all that cum running down my face."

"Yes," he said. "That part I was too polite to mention."

We lay together naked, kissing, touching, talking, until the sun reached the horizon of the lake. We walked naked back down the trail to the clearing carrying our clothes. We sat in the gazebo watching the sun going below the horizon, his arm around me, my head on his shoulder. When the sun disappeared we sat cross-legged facing each other.

"It's so beautiful here," I said. "Thank you for inviting me."

"You'll come back again?"

"Whenever you ask me."

We kissed, and as we kissed our hands slowly stroked each other's cocks. We looked into each other's eyes and moaned at the pleasure we were causing each other, our lips and mouths pressing together as we both came.

I dressed and we walked to my car. I stood there pressed against David's naked body as we kissed, delaying the moment when I had to leave.