My Sister's First Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Derek discovers sexual desires for his sister and aunt.
2.2k words
76.9k
25
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad died almost three months ago in the car crash, and Mom was only getting worse in hospital with cancer. It was only about a month ago that Mom was sent to the Sligo General Hospital, while we stayed in our quiet little Irish Town not that far from the capital city of Dublin. And for the time being it was just me and my younger sister Jenny who were taking resident in our small house.

Being the oldest I took control of the house while our Auntie was away at work everyday. Though Jenny and I weren't too fond of Aunty Bella that much. Most of the time she never cared about us, and half the time she kept bringing home her boyfriends late at night, while we were asleep and heard them fucking. Every time they were at it Jenny would sneak into my room and get under the bed with me, while I held her and covered her ears. Being 20 I wasn't that bothered by the sound of a woman fucking or having an orgasm, but since Jenny was a very sensitive and shy 18 year old girl. I felt a bit overprotective about her. It even pissed me off a lot when Aunty Bella would go to work early in the morning, and never bothered to make the bed up. I kept finding used condoms and empty bear bottles everywhere. Sometimes Jenny even found them before I did and it was making me feel like a bad guardian over her.

One Friday night though Aunty Bella chose not to go out with any of her boyfriends, so she stayed in the house with us. For the remainder of the night Aunt y Bella and I sat down in the living room watching TV while Jenny stayed in her room doing her homework, talking to friends on Facebook or making get well cards for Mom. As I sat on the sofa beside Aunty Bella I noticed she was still dressed as though she were going out. Normally she liked to dress sexy wearing mini black leather skirts with red blouses that were almost see-through, it wasn't hard to notice her dark purple bra behind it covering her perfect D sized breast. Below she'd always wear a pair of black high heals that went perfect with her legs. Don't get me wrong, I didn't like Aunty Bella that much, but she did have an amazing body and dress style.

'Ay Derek,' called Aunty Bella. 'Can ya get me a drink from the fridge?'

I got up without a word and made my way for the fridge. I picked up the bottle of Guinness and a can of Sprite for myself and went back to the Living Room. Just as I was walking back in I noticed Aunty Bella was removing her blouse and stretching her arms up in the air. I froze with the drinks in my hands as I witness this display. Aunty Bella turned her head round slowly and noticed I was stood frozen. 'Well come on then, lad. I'm dying of thirst here.' I blinked my eyes quickly and returned to the sofa.

I handed her the bottle and opened my can.

'Hope ya don't mind love, but I wad feeling a wee bit hot, so I took off me blouse. Doesn't bother ya dose it?'

'No! No, of course not Aunty Bella.'

Aunty Bella replied with a little smile. 'Good boy.'

As I sat watching the TV and drinking my can of Sprite, I couldn't help but attempt to hide my boner. It was pretty hard to hide too since it was went as long as nearly 17 to18 centimetres, making it both uncomfortable to hide and very easy to notice. The very though of my own Aunty naked, and rubbing or sucking my dick in her mouth almost put me off my love for girls. But with the swimmer's body she had from back in her school days, I was surprised I didn't have an uncle.

'Do ya mind if I just go to the bathroom for a minute, Aunty?'

'Go ahead lad. I'll be down here waiting for ya.'

In haste I dashed up stairs for the bathroom and closed the door, too distracted by my hormones I forgot to lock the door. I undid my zipper, pulled out my dick and started to pleasure myself. I continued to imagine my Aunty the way she was, sitting on the sofa, her legs slightly apart with her almost bare sighted breast in plain sight. The more I thought the harder I jerked my dick off until, in a moment of great horror and embarrassment, I looked up in the bathroom mirror and saw Jenny standing at the door. Her face was paused and her emotions were frozen. Without a second too long I did up my pants and faced Jenny, trying to act as thought nothing had happened.

'Jenny, I... I, didn't hear ya come in.'

'I thought I'd left the bathroom light on so I came to turn it off when, I saw ya.'

Bollocks! What to do now I thought. Just pretend as though nothing had happened and walk away? Maybe she'll forget about it and go back to her room?

'Look, err... do ya think we could just keep this to ourselves ya know? I mean, I'd hate for this to turn awkward.'

'Sure. I'll... I'll just go to bed then. Goodnight then.'

Shite! I thought to myself. As if things couldn't have been any more buggered than what they were with Aunty Bella fucking things up for us here, Mom in the hospital and Dad dead. We weren't going thought hell itself, but I sure bloody that way.

After a quick splash of cold water to my face I returned to the Living Room to find Aunty Bella passed out on the sofa, the TV still on and about five empty Guinness bottles all around the floor. Should I leave her here and go to bed, or should I carry her and put her to bed myself? I figured I owe her that since she at least spent the night with us and wasn't such a pain as per usual.

I rested her down on the bed and pulled away the quick. Tucking her feet in and preparing to return to my room. Just then I felt an arm grab my arm, and heard a quiet tired voice coming from below: 'Undress me, will ya?' I went red and for a minute there almost ignored her and returned to my room. She was drunk enough to pass out at any moment so I didn't see why I'd bother anyway. But my thoughts from earlier kicked in and I knew this was my chance to see her naked body at last.

Normally Aunty Bella went to bed naked, but would get pissed off if we walked in when she was in the nude.

This was it! Aunty Bella was lying on her back so it wouldn't be too hard to remove her clothes. I started with high heals and placed them down beside the bed. Then I went for her bra as gently as I could, lifting her up just a bit as I undid the strap and pulled it along her arms, one-by-one, until it came off. The sight of her massive D sized boobs automatically sent a tingling feeling down to my crotch. Her lightly tanned nipples were hardening within seconds of their unveiling. I then began to undo the clip on her skirt and after pulling it from under her arse I finished off with her bright pink see thought panties. She automatically straightened her legs together as she'd probably done a million times without asked or being conscious – like a dirty force of habit you do without thought. I took hold of the panty's material wrapped around her soft, long hips and started to pull. The sight of her pubic hair and the lips surrounding the opening of her vagina was getting too much for me; I could feel the pulsing of my penis about to erupt.

'C'mon then...' said Aunty Bella in a tired voice. 'Go on put a rubber. I've got some in my purse.'

I went for her purse and searched everywhere until I found what I was looking for. In my hands I held the sealed packet as I directed my eyes back to her pussy, and saw how wet and moist it was becoming. I relieved myself of my clothing as quick as I could and after sticking my clothes somewhere, I ripped open the packet and placed the rolled Durex to the tip of my dick. I held the end and rolled the condom all the way down my penis until it was fitted on nicely. I was afraid Aunty Bella might wake up so to make sure she wouldn't wake up to my face, I took out her black sleeping mask from the bedside table and covered her eyes with it. I positioned myself on top of Aunty Bella and adjusted my penis to go straight in when I gave the first thrust.

The squeezing feel of her pussy against my dick sent an electrical current of pleasure go up my spine. I went in slowly and then out slowly. Repeatedly I preformed this ongoing manoeuvre; I wrapped my hands around her giant breasts. Pinching and fiddling around with her right nipple, I sucked heavenly on her left nipple the way Mom described I use to when she was too tired to breastfeed me. The taste of her Areola as I slapped my tongue around its surface was so delicious, I almost felt like munching down hard and taking her whole boob in one bite.

Eventually Aunty Bella let out gentle moans as she began to feel the pleasure of my penis moving around inside her. I kept sucking down hard whilst then changing from one breast to the other. Aunty Bella grabbed hold of my head, pushing my head on her chest hard as she then wrapped her legs around my back. She wasn't moaning or screaming too loud, but I was still afraid that Jenny might hear, since she was only just one door away from the bedroom. After a finally thrust deep inside Aunty Bella grabbed hold of me, opened her mouth widely releasing a very silent scream as she entered her orgasmic spasm. Sweat covered the both of us and I felt the tip at the end of the condom fill up with my sperm. Aunty Bella released her hold of me and dropped back onto the bed like a rock, going unconscious the second her head hit the pillow.

I took off the condom and placed it aside, ready to be disposed of later. But was I done? I looked over at her pussy, flowing with her juices and her labia still slightly swollen. I definitely wasn't done here yet so I leaned in, my tongue out and ready, and tasted the sweetness of her pussy for myself. The odour of her womanhood was magnificent and its taste beyond anything, I felt like a dog continuously licking its master's hand without stop. Aunty Bella was twitching a bit but making no further movements. I wrapped my arms around her bent up legs and dug my face in deeper.

'Derek?' said a voice coming from the bedroom door.

I looked to my right and froze in horror as I saw my little sister standing at the door. Ten times more horrified as she was before in the bathroom. 'Jenny!' it was too late. Jenny ran from the door followed by the sound of her bedroom door slamming and the lock placed on.

Fuck! What the bloody hell was I going to do now? Aunty Bella was still in her deep drunken sleep and I was lying here naked, having just fucked and eaten out her pussy. If Mom saw me doing this she'd never forgive me, and instead of a car crash Dad would've died from a heart attack knowing I'd just fucked his little sister while she slept drunkenly. Best thing to do was get back to my room, clear any signs of my being here and try and sort things out with Jenny in the morning. So I grabbed my

Clothes, picked up the condom and threw it in the bin, washed my hands and returned to my room.

However, on my way to my room I passed Jenny's looked bedroom door, and heard the sounds of moans coming from within. I felt puzzled so I placed my ear to the door and heard as Jenny continued to moan. Calling out my name and begging for me not to stop licking her pussy. I couldn't believe it. My own little sister was fantasizing about me whilst masturbating? 'Oh Derek! Oh Derek! Don't stop, please, don't stop...!' Just then I pulled my head away from her door and just returned to my room without a word. After closing my door and I got under the covers, and tried to forget everything that had happened tonight. I closed my eyes and waited for the morning to arrive, knowing I might have something to expect the next time I saw my sweet, not-so-innocent, little sister.

  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
re: don't listen to the naysayers

Considering the fact your first sentence was so badly written, I find that hard to believe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
don't listen to the naysayers

i'm a professional writer, and I use a trusted editor as I never catch typos myself, knowing the thing off by heart by the time i'm through

i thought it was well done despite the grammar issues

a hot little number...wish it was longer

Snowangel15Snowangel15about 12 years ago
Good

It's great a little kinks here and there(god I sound like my mom). Fix spelling and continue writing

elheffeelheffeabout 12 years ago
Comedy special

I was laughing so hard at the gross spelling and appalling grammar, that I pissed myself before the end of the third paragraph. An editor is necessary, but more appropriate would be a ghost writer.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
A good beginning

A good beginning, could use some help with your spelling.

Go to iespell.com and install it on your computer so you can check your spelling, I know I can't spell worth a crap so I use it all the time.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Never Have I Ever Older sister plays a game with nerdy little brother.in Incest/Taboo
Best Present Ever: Bitch Sister A virgin older brother makes his 18-year-old sister his slut.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories