My Sister's Friend Is Visiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away to look at her, she continued facing the ceiling. I increased the speed of my hand and I saw her eyes briefly turn towards me, by now my finger was gushing in and out of her, she was so wet. Feeling bold I inserted a second finger into her. Her eyes, which were on me, shut tight and her head jerked upward as I fingered her.

I returned my face to the side of her head. This time sucking one her earlobe and breathing heavily in her ear. She was letting out shivers now. I picked up the pace with my right hand and began pinching her nipple with my left. She began moving more heavily.

She crept a hand in-between my legs below my shaft, which was now lying up against her stomach, and grabbed my inner thigh to give her something to put pressure on. It kind of tickled when she grabbed me there and I had to fight to not laugh.

I was so focused on making her cum that I didn't want anything to go wrong. Just then I felt it coming as her pussy clenched on my fingers and she went stiff as a board, her eyes rolled back into her head, before letting out a huge low moan and shaking violently.

I let her ride it out as I kept going in and out with my fingers and sticking my tongue in her ear for what seemed like 20 seconds. Finally she calmed down and pulled my hand out of her and placed it on her leg. She then reached up with both hands to my arm which was wrapped around her on her chest. She grabbed my hand with both of hers and squeezed, showing me her appreciation.

I was relieved that she had gotten off and we lay there a long while.

I could have stayed like that all night but she finally got up and walked slowly out of the living room and upstairs with her shorts in her hand and her top still open.

I was a little hurt she didn't say anything more but I quickly decided that I should let it go. I cleaned up the living room as best I could and went to my own room. I thought about texting her but decided against it.

Needless to say, I had some trouble falling asleep. Everything about her was so great. I just couldn't get over the fact that she didn't need to say anything. It was so physical without all the worrying about what to say. This is exactly the way I liked to communicate with people, and I felt a deep connection with her that I haven't with anybody else.

The look on her face when she came was imprinted in my memory. Though I had to come to terms with the fact that she would leave and I would be alone, and told myself to not try and hold onto something that was most likely a onetime thing.

12