My Sister's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It wasn't until now that I truly realized that she could make me fuck her as much as she wanted and I was powerless to resist. Unless I showed her more endurance than she had.

I sighed as Kathryn rubbed the head of my member against her slit and slowly inserted it.

She showed physical stress as my huge dick penetrated her:

"Ohhh ya, come on, I can take you ahhhhh. Come on, COME ON! Ill take all of you! MMM YES there we go"

I simply moaned as I had trouble getting into her wet but tight pussy. Slowly she began to hump me with her hips and she placed her hands beside my head.

She couldn't stop the flow from her mouth in between kisses.

"OHHH yes! Shove that big cock into me, shove your big prick! I can take! I will last! OHHH YES AHHHHH MMMMMM MMMMM FUCK YEAH! FUCK MY PUSSY! IT WANTS YOU, IT NEEDS YOU! MMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHH"

I was unbelievably turned on by her voice and it took all my energy to not cum. I new Kathryn was getting close as well-I could feel her convulsing vaginal muscles. Thats when I had an idea. If I could get the loose part of my headboard unlatched, I would be able to get the cuffs out.

With a newfound strength, I pulled the plastic cuffs as hard as I could, but instead of the headboard coming loose the actuall cuffs broke. My hands were now free to do what they wanted. Kathryn, who was still moaning and screaming loudly just licked her lips at me.

The tables had turned now. I broke my ankle cuffs easily and rolled over. Kathryn stopped humping for a second and pulled my cock out of her pussy.

"I'm on the pill so I want this off," she said taking off the condom and shoving my cock back in. Kathryn wrapped her legs around my back as I set the pace. It only took about a minute before we both new we were close to cumming. I kissed her fiercely as we neared.

I yelled as I released the most powerful orgasm of my life. Thick hot streams of my cum fired into Kathryn's pussy and dripped down the sides. She screamed as her body was wracked with not one, but two continous orgasms.

We both fell asleep with Kathryn on top of me, our juices all over our bodies.

The next morning I woke up around 7 am with all three girls draped over me. Kathryn was the only one awake and she had been watching me sleep. Before I could say anything, she slid down to my still semi-hard cock and began to lick both of our cums off of me. By the time she was done, I was hard again.

She simply slipped my dick into her mouth and sucked me for five minutes until I cummed again, this time making sure to swallow every last drop. She kept her mouth around the head until she was sure there wasn't a drop left in my balls.

Last night had been the start of a very interesting relationship between the three girls and me. I found myself looking forward to each and every slumber party that my sister had. Even to this day, I am secretely fucking my sister's friends.

12