My Sister's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,836 Followers

This particular band is one I've been following since before they made it big. Dad's company does a lot of promotional stuff, and this band was highlighted just before their first album came out. Dad knew I would like them, so he too, me along with him to corporate headquarters in Atlanta, where they played at the annual shareholder's meeting. I got to go backstage with him and meet all the guys, plus get them to sign my guitar. I can't play well, but I like to pick at it. Dad suggested I take it along with me when we went down, because he knew they had an album coming out and he thought it would probably go big. That guitar is now hanging in a place of honor in my room. Anyway, I already had tickets for the concert, and had wangled a backstage pass to go back and greet the band. I had no idea they would remember me, but I for sure remembered them. Anyway, I got off on this rabbit trail thinking about the band and remembering. My mind was wandering and I didn't even hear Shellie asking me if I was taking anyone to the concert.

"Earth calling Jared, Earth calling Jared." I finally heard her talking to me and looked over at her. "What's the matter? Seeing a couple of boobs got you this flustered?" I blushed crimson and Kay said, "Hey, let him be. Don't pick on Jared."

"I wasn't picking on him. I think it's sweet."

"Actually, I was thinking about the concert, and about when I met the band in Atlanta."

"No way!" Kay of course knew about me going with to Atlanta with Dad and meeting the band, but I had three girls full attention on me. My face stayed red. I wasn't used to being the center of attention, especially of a group like this. I told them about the trip and getting my guitar autographed.

"That is so cool!" said Kate. "I would love to meet them!"

"I have a backstage pass for the concert. I don't know if I could take anyone along or not, but I'll try if you really would like to go." Of course all three of them wanted to join me! Kay of course also had a pass through because of Dad's company sponsorship, but she really didn't care all that much about the group. I promised to ask Dad to arrange three more passes.

"Wait a minute. Aren't you guys going with anyone?" None of them were. It seems their boyfriends had all broken up with them shortly after Prom. This brought about some rather heated comments from the girls about the boys just after another notch in their belts. I was careful to remain quiet and let them talk, but I was shocked. I couldn't imagine a guy letting any one of these girls go, but I guess some guys have no idea what they have, always thinking the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. To me it was a lot more about a relationship than just sex I was after. Of course, I had sex on the mind all the time, what guy doesn't, but to me it is a lot more than that. To each his own, I guess, but in my mind they are the losers.

After a while lying there in the sun I rolled over onto my belly to get some sun on my back. The girls all rolled over at about the same time. Shellie reached behind her back and undid her top. Of course, I noticed, but I didn't say anything. Jasmine, on the other hand, said, "Shellie, what are you doing? We aren't on the sun deck at school! Jared is here."

"I know that. Actually I had thought I would sunbathe topless today, but I didn't know he was going to be here. I really don't care though."

"What do you mean, 'you don't care'?"

"Remember when I went to Jamaica with my brother and my parents during Christmas break?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well, the beaches down there are all topless. Not everyone was, but most were. I chickened out the first day, but after that I went topless every day."

That had all the girls sitting up looking at her. I was looking too, but I tried to be low key. Kate spoke up, "What did your Dad say about that?"

"Oh, he didn't care. Mom was topless, too."

"That must have been awkward with your brother there!"

"Not really. At first it felt weird, but after a while you get used to it. Besides, there were plenty of other women around for him to perv at."

"I don't think I'd want to walk around with every guy sporting a boner looking at me!" said Jasmine.

"It really isn't like that. Out in public the guys don't usually get hard where others can see them. I asked my Mom about it later. She said others looking at them keeps most men from getting erections. She said she and Dad used to go to nude beaches together before Brad and I came along. They might start doing it again now that we are grown."

I couldn't imagine seeing a bunch of women topless and not getting hard! I sure enough popped one quick enough when she and Kay had their tops off! Jasmine brought that up right away. "Jared sure enough got hard when you had your tops off before! It felt pretty big, too. I know it has to be bigger than Carl was!" I wanted to crawl back into the pool and drown myself, I was so embarrassed. It was bad enough she had to feel it, but then to talk about it! I did feel good about being bigger than Carl.

"Mom talked about that, too. She said there is a difference between a beach where you are expecting nudity and something unexpected like what Kay did to me earlier." She winked at me and went on, "I knew Jared was looking at me, but I really didn't care. He isn't like most of the guys at school were. They made me feel bad the way they looked at me in a bathing suit, like they were trying to undress me with their eyes. Jared is much more of a gentleman than that."

Jasmine spoke up. "I know. I wasn't expecting him to be in the pool when I went out early. When I jumped in the water was so cold my nipples started poking big time, and I know he saw them. He couldn't help it, but he tried very hard to look me in the eyes. I hadn't meant to say anything about it, but, thank you, Jared." She paused and went on. "I still don't know if I could go topless in front of a bunch of strangers. We've all been naked around each other in the locker room and stuff, but we are all girls. I don't know that I could do it in front of a bunch of guys. I'd feel like I was in a meat market and they were looking to buy or something."

Kay spoke up, blushing as she did so, "I don't know if I could do it either, but I will admit I felt a real rush knowing Jared had seen my boobs. That sounds really bad, I know. I mean he is my brother and all."

Shellie said, "That was the worst part of it in Jamaica, having my brother and my Dad see me. Dad pretty much ignored me, but Brad wasn't so polite. Finally he got more interested in everyone else on the beach. Now, at home, I often don't bother covering up after a shower. I'll just wrap a towel around my waist and not worry about it. Brad looks, but doesn't say anything. I know he likes it though!" she said with a grin.

I couldn't believe the way they were all talking about this with me there. I didn't know whether to get up and run (as if I could) for the house, or just stay there and see what happened. Staying there won.

Kay said, "I'm getting thirsty. Anyone want a beer?"

That brought about a chorus of yeses, so she jumped up and walked around the pool to the house. I wasn't trying to watch her, honest, but when she walked away with that thong on and her ass cheeks wiggling how could I help but look? Shellie picked up on it right away, too. I think she was watching me to see my reaction. She gave me a wink and a grin, and I blushed again. Kay came back out pulling a large cooler filled with ice and a case of beer, plus some wine coolers for anyone who didn't want beer. I got up and grabbed a beer. Shellie asked me to grab her one too. When I handed it to her she kind of leaned up on one elbow, exposing most of her right breast to me. I know it was intentional, 'cause she winked and smiled before she lay back down.

That beer slid down rather easily, and I got up to get another shortly after I had the first. That was a mistake, because it was late in the morning, and none of us had eaten any breakfast. I chugged half of the second one before recognizing what was going on. I didn't usually get buzzed on two, but I could feel it coming on already. Jasmine had opted for a wine cooler, and I was glad for that due to her size. I didn't want any of the girls getting wasted and having problems. I suggested we take them inside and get something to eat. Neither Kay nor I wanted to cook anything, so we decided to call for a pizza. I ordered a couple of varieties to keep everyone happy, and we all settled down in the game room to wait. In the meantime, everyone else popped another beer, except for Jasmine, who opted for another cooler.

Kay put on some music and the girls got up and started dancing. There I was sitting on the couch watching four hot chicks in bikinis dancing. I noticed Shellie whispering in each of the girls ear as they went along and then it seemed they rotated around with one or the other of them dancing right in front of me for a bit before another took her place. It felt like it was getting hotter and hotter in the room as the beer started taking effect and the moves got more and more provocative. Even Kay got into it and was putting on some moves in front of me. Shellie danced right up to me and leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Like it? We're doing it for you."

All I could do was groan. I know I had quite a tent in my shorts, but I couldn't help it. Fortunately, the doorbell rang and I got up to get the pizza. Jasmine danced over to me and backed her ass cheeks up against my cock and rubbed them back and forth and said, "If the delivery person is a girl I know what she will want for a tip!" That got all the girls giggling.

Shellie said, "You can't go up there like that! That's for us. We aren't sharing it! Hey, Kay. Why don't you give the guy a thrill and go topless?"

"No way!"

Shellie said, "I'll go. I'll bet he doesn't get any other deliveries like this today!" She grabbed my credit card from me and walked up the steps to the door. The rest of us waited until we heard the door close and then we went up the steps and to the kitchen to eat. Shellie said, "We should have let Jared go. That poor girl needed someone to encourage her. I was hoping for a cute guy, but you can't always get what you want." The girls all giggled and we sat down to eat.

The conversation stalled for a few minutes as we all realized how famished we were. Pizza disappeared rather quickly. In fact, I was surprised how quickly and how much the girls ate until I remembered how many calories they burned with their swimming. Mom always said Kay should have been a boy the way she ate. I was nearly done eating, and grabbed what was going to be my last piece when Kay got up to grab some more beers. She jostled my elbow, and the piece of pizza that was headed for my mouth ended up sliding down my chest. I caught it before it hit my shorts, but I had cheese and sauce all down me. I started to grab a napkin to wipe it up, but Jasmine said, "Let me clean it up!"

She jumped up and hurried around the table. Pushing my chair back she leaned over me and started licking the sauce off. That was the most erotic feeling I had ever experienced. I mean, have you ever had a girl in a tiny bikini licking pizza sauce off of you? She started at the top and worked her way down, making sure to lick my nipple really well as she went by. It tickled, but it also felt like a direct circuit to my cock, causing it to jump. She kept licking down my chest to my belly to where I caught it just above my navel. She had worked her way around from my side to between my knees as she worked her way down so that it looked almost as though she was giving me a blow job. When she got to the last of it she stuck her tongue into my navel and swirled it around and rubbed her chin against the head of my cock through my shorts. I had a definite wet spot developing there. She looked up at me with those green eyes and I felt like I fell in them. I had never felt anything like that before in my life.

The other girls just sat and watched in amazement. Kate said, "That was hot! Jared, if I dropped pizza down my chest would you clean it off of me?"

I know I was blushing again. It seemed like that is all I had done all day, but I decided I was going to give back as good as I got. "I would be happy to, but it would be a shame if you got pizza all over your bikini top." I was surprised to hear that coming from Kate. Shellie would not have surprised me at all after everything else that had gone on that morning. Maybe Jasmine, but Kate was the quiet, almost shy, one of the group.

She didn't say another word, but just reached around behind herself and unhooked her bra, pulled it off, and took a piece of pizza and smeared it down her chest, making sure to cover both nipples thoroughly.

What a day! I had seen my first tits albeit accidentally, had listened to girls talk about going topless on a beach, had them dance provocatively for me, and now Kate had not only shown me her tits on purpose, but wanted me to lick pizza sauce off of them! Due to my CP trying to lick the sauce from her with her sitting in a chair was going to be difficult, so I suggested she lie down on the den floor, right in the next room. I knelt down on the carpet next to her and prepared to start. First I had to look at her. It was amazing! I had seen pictures of naked women of course, and I had seen Shellie and Kay from a bit of a distance, but here were two honest to goodness tits for my inspection right in front of me. I lowered my head somewhat tentatively and stuck my tongue out and gently licked some of the sauce from the bottom swell of the side of her breast, causing her to giggle.

"Not so lightly! It tickles!"

I leaned in again and licked it a bit harder this time. I started on the side and worked my way circling to the top, looking into her eyes as I did it. Her eyes widened and the pupils dilated as my tongue traced its way around the base of her breast. Next I mimicked the last lick around the bottom of her breast. I noticed her nipple drawing in and getting hard. I started at the bottom of the side again and licked straight up, but somehow I knew to leave the nipple for later. I worked my way around her boob and onto her belly, but unlike what Jasmine had done with me I worked my way to her navel, making sure to use my tongue to thoroughly clean the sauce out of it and then I worked my way up to her other breast. Her belly quivered as I licked it, particularly when I was down below her belly button and I allowed my chin to graze across the top of her mound. I thought I might never again get a chance like this. I was going to enjoy all of it that I could.

By the time I got back up to her other breast she was quivering and squirming and softly moaning with pleasure. I noticed her thighs kept rubbing together as she arched her pelvis. I leaned across being careful not to brush her near side nipple. I didn't want to wipe off the sauce I had left on it. I carefully cleaned all the sauce from her other breast except for that nipple, then I sat up on my knees. "Almost done, my lady," I whispered. "Now I will finish the job for you."

I saw the other girls were kneeling on the floor on the other side of Kate. It was funny, but I hadn't noticed them being there. All of my attention had been on Kate and trying to please her. Shellie was sitting there with one hand inside her top, playing with her nipple and her other hand between her thighs. Jasmine had both hands between her thighs, and was rocking back and forth. Kay had one hand inside her bikini bottom and was squeezing her legs together tightly as she rocked back and forth. I looked Kate in the eyes and said, "Shall I finish the job now, my lady?" She had a vacant look in her eyes and her lips parted. Her tongue kept creeping out to lick her lips, and she nodded her head. I leaned back down over the near side and extended my tongue as far as it could go until I just barely touched her nipple.

Kate gasped and her eyes opened wide. I wiggled my tongue back and forth, still just barely touching her. She started twitching and moaning and tried to raise her breast higher to make more contact, but I pulled back barely touching her. I don't know why I did it. I had obviously never done this before, but I just sensed what seemed to be the right way to do it. I leaned across her and did the same thing again on the other nipple.

I moved back to the near side and took my tongue and made a sweep around the areola just barely touching the nipple itself. This brought a gasp from Kate. I leaned across again and did the same on the other side. Her hands were at her side clenching and unclenching as she rocked her pelvis and rubbed her thighs together. I pulled back to the near side and gently kissed the top of her nipple and then opened my mouth and enveloped the whole top of her breast. I sucked gently and used my tongue to clean all of the remaining sauce from her nipple and areola.

Kate was breathing deeply and erratically as I trailed my tongue down from her left breast across her sternum and up the other breast. As I opened my mouth to engulf that nipple I allowed my chest to graze across the first one. I gently sucked in as much of her breast as I could, again licking all of the sauce off. I swallowed a time or two, which seemed to affect Kate, and then I hummed my enjoyment, sort of a cross between a hum and a deep guttural grown. When I groaned the vibrations seemed to send an electric charge went through her body. She arched her back, straightened out her legs and arms, moaned once, and her eyes rolled up in her head. She quivered a couple of times, closed her eyes, smiled, and was still.

A lot more happened before that day was over, but if that had been the end of it, my life would have been complete. I knew I was not in love, but I loved loving on Kate, for loving is what I had done. It was a close to an act of worship as I knew how to provide and I know I provided a bit of heaven to Kate. Perhaps I'll tell more another time.

Callicious
Callicious
1,836 Followers
12