My Sister's Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,845 Followers

Jessica toyed with my hand again and gave me that puppy dog look once more. "Can I see it?" she whispered. "I'll make it worth your while." She brushed her left nipple across my bicep.

"Yeah, please." Kate said, "I might even be willing to return the favor," and she held up her breasts, "you know, for what you did for me."

Shellie just looked at me with a glazed look in her eyes as she ran her tongue around her lips nervously and nodded.

"But, I'd be the only one naked. I know you are topless, and I'm enjoying it immensely, but . . . ." I really wasn't trying to get them naked, honest. I really was embarrassed at the thought of exposing myself to girls.

Jessica rubbed her breast across my arm again, bringing my eyes down to hers. Did I mention I felt like I could fall into her eyes? She did that to me. "Please, Jared? I've never seen a cock that big. I doubt Carl was more than five inches, not that I ever want to see his again! If I got naked too, would you do it? Please?"

How does one refuse something like that? I started to nod my head in acquiescence when Shellie piped up. "How about if we all got naked? Would that work?"

Kay gasped and put her hand up over her mouth. "I don't know that I could do that. He is my brother after all. Topless is pushing it . . ."

Kate said, "Come on, Kay. You weren't going to leave when we were talking about Jared dropping trou. He's your brother then, too. We aren't talking about you two doing the beast with two backs, just showing a little skin."

"Kate!"

"She's right," said Shellie. She jumped up from her chair and came around behind mine, put her arms around my shoulders with her hands brushing across my belly, and wonder of wonders, she rubbed her breasts back and forth across my back. I thought I was going to come in my shorts!

Here I was, a guy who in twenty years of his life has never had opportunity to even date a girl, let alone see one naked, who not only has four lovely girls topless, but they are talking about being naked with me, plus, I've gotten to lick pizza sauce from the tits and chest of one of them making her come in the process. Of course I was going to agree! What kind of fool do you think I am? I knew something like this could never happen to me again! I nodded my head, and started to rise. I felt four sets of eyes on me as I stood.

Nervous doesn't begin to describe me. My hand dropped to the tie on my shorts and I started struggling to open it. Dexterity is not one of my strong suits, and like I said earlier, I don't have CP nearly as badly as others, but still things most people take for granted I had to really work at. Jessica noticed I was struggling with the tie, which was double tied, and dropped to her knees in front and said, "Let me do it! I want to do it!"

Normally I take offense when someone tries to baby me or do things for me that I can do, but she was not saying so in a belittling manner, nor was she condescending, but she obviously wanted to free my cock. She rubbed the palm of her hand up and down my cock a couple of times before looking deeply into my eyes again as she unknotted the tie and then slowly opened the Velcro fastener, freeing my cock from the confines of my shorts, which she dropped to the floor. My cock promptly swung down and hit her in the cheek, leaving a stripe of pre-cum on it. She gasped as she saw it, and Kate moaned. Jessica placed her hand around my cock, looking me in the eyes, said, "It's beautiful," then leaned over and kissed it on the head. I thought my legs would collapse as my hips flexed forward suddenly and my cock lurched in her hand. Day of Days!

Kay was looking at me from the other end of the table with her mouth agape, while Kate and Shellie were wide-eyed with wonder. "I had no idea you were hung like that!" said Kay. "If you weren't my brother . . . "

Shellie, normally not one to be short on words, was silent, staring.

Kate kept licking her lips hungrily, then said "Paul wasn't nearly that big. I've been missing out, I can see."

Jessica meanwhile, was still kneeling in front of me, stroking slowly up and down my shaft with her little hands. Now I jack off from time to time, well from day to day, actually, a couple of times a day, but with my hands being stiff and somewhat inflexible I had never imagined anything feeling so good. I was beginning to tremble, and knew I was about to blow, and she wasn't even playing with the head yet.

Kate stood and said, "I think we owe you something, don't we?" and pulled the tie on her bikini bottom. When it dropped to the floor and I saw my first live pussy I lost it, and began coming for the first time ever that was not of my own doing. The first shot went over Jessica's head and landed somewhere on the table. My knees let go, and I started to fall, but was able to lean back enough to land in my chair, causing my second shot to go straight into Jessica's forehead and hair, and the third shot to hit her on the shoulder and the top of her breast as she quickly jerked my cock down away from her face. The next couple of spurts were not quite as strong, and they hit her nipple, and then lower on her belly, before dribbling out and dripping onto the floor at her knees.

My heart was pounding, and I felt a roaring in my ears as I felt blackness descending on me. All of the sexual excitement of the day plus the intensity of my orgasm put me out. When I woke up the girls said I had been out for just a couple of minutes, but that I had the silliest grin on my face. I'll bet I did! I know I had a silly grin on my face still! I looked down the table at Kay, who looked dumbfounded, but my attention was drawn back down to Jessica, who was still kneeling there on the floor, still holding my cock, which was now at about half mast. I was content. . . .

Callicious
Callicious
1,845 Followers
12