My Sister's Gangbang Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly!!... What are you..."

Tracy looked up at me and looked back at Kelly. She stared at her little sister sucking my cock, as the sounds from the movie heated up. Kelly was slurping on my cock like crazy. After two or three minutes, Kelly stopped moving and then she started shaking. I couldn't believe she was cuming just by sucking my dick. I pulled out from Kelly's mouth and put it in front of Tracy.

"Now you do it!" I said to Tracy.

My cock was no more than three inches from her face. Tracy was stunned, confused and still frozen, staring at my dick. She couldn't let her little sister be more experienced than her. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer to me. She resisted for a second but then, she opened her mouth and I watched my rod slip between her red lips.

That was one of the happiest moments of my life. I had my two hot sisters sexually involved with me for the first time. I knew I still had a long way to go but the first step was taken and the rest would be easy.

Kelly recovered from her climax and was back in action, licking my balls and the part of my cock that was left out of Tracy's mouth. Tracy sucked me hard for a while until she took my cock out to catch her breath. Kelly seized the opportunity and replaced her. I started to fuck her face hard like the day before, slamming to the back of her throat. Tracy was amazed to watch her younger sister suck my dick so wildly. I couldn't hold it any longer and I yelled "I'm cuming!!" as I pulled out my cock.

Kelly opened her mouth waiting for her prize. I blasted my first load in her mouth. Then, I aimed my cock at Tracy and blasted my second shot on her face. The sperm hit her on her nose and lips. This took her off guard and made her flinch but she reacted fast and opened her mouth just in time to receive the third shot on her tongue. I moved again and put my cock in Kelly's waiting mouth to let the last drops of cum pour inside.

As I pulled out my softening dick, Kelly spit the semen on her hand. Tracy watched this and did the same. The Kelly gave her a big smile, stood up and grabbed her sister by her arm. They walked together to the bathroom to clean up.

"We will do this again very soon," I said as they left the room. I knew that Tracy had not climaxed yet and she was still very horny. I was planning to take advantage of it that same night.

* * *

Later that night, I was sitting in the living room watching TV and planning how to approach Tracy in her bedroom to screw her brains out. I knew she was not a virgin, so once I had her going again, she would be all mine, all the way.

I heard someone coming from behind the sofa. It was Tracy. She walked around the couch and sat on the other end. She had her hair wet and she was wearing a white bathrobe that had belonged to our dad.

"Mark" she said, "I don't think we should do that again...you know... what we did upstairs".

"Why?" I asked.

"Well, it's not right. I don't think our father would ever approve it," she responded.

"Our father is not here!" I responded harshly.

She remained quiet for a while and then she started crying.

I moved close to her and held her, "I'm sorry, baby. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. Don't cry".

She wrapped her arms around me and sank her head on my chest. Then I said to her "I think mom and dad wanted us to be close to each other and that's the way we will always be. Always!"

She held me tighter. I put my hand on the sides of her face and kissed her on the forehead, then on her nose and then on her lips, very soft and just for a second. We stared at each other for a moment and then she reached up and kissed me passionately. I immediately slipped my tongue in her mouth and she responded equally. I reached for her breasts and realized that she was wearing nothing beneath the robe. As I caressed her hardening nipples, she moaned in my mouth. Then I moved my hand down her body and found her clitoris, which made her break the kiss and gasp with pleasure. I kissed her neck and further down to her breasts, sucking her nipples gently, increasing her excitement. Then I licked her flat belly until I reached her pussy. She arched her back and screamed in delight as I nibbled her swollen clit with my lips.

Tracy was crying with pleasure and her hips were moving up and down furiously as I inserted my tongue in her vagina as deeply as possible while I rubbed her clit with my fingers. She grabbed my head with both hands trying to pull me closer to her. By the sound of her breathing I knew her orgasm was close. I moved my other hand below her ass and rubbed the tight entry of her anus with my thumb, which made her jerk with amazement. Then, I inserted my whole fat finger in her rectum and she stopped moving completely. Tracy slowly lifted her head from the couch and I saw her eyes glazed in bliss. She had a violent spasm as she threw her head back. Then another spasm and another. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably, her pelvis buck up and down, pushing my face along. I tried to remain stuck to her clitoris as her orgasm reached its peak and then slowly faded away. Finally, she let her body fall back on the cushion, completely exhausted, one of her arms hanging from one side of the couch. She was breathing heavily with her eyes vacant, staring into the ceiling.

I moved over her body and kissed her on the lips. She barely kissed me back, still recuperating from her tremendous orgasm. My cock was hard as a rock and I started to rub it along her well-lubricated slit. I put the head of my cock directly at her opening and looked into my sister's eyes. She looked back at me. I entered her tight cavity, slowly but steadily, and she rolled her eyes as she moaned. When I had my entire cock completely inside her, I stayed there for a moment and then pulled almost all the way out, just to push back in until reaching bottom. Then again, and again. I started to pump her in a steady rhythm and she just gasped with every stroke. Her arm was still limp to one side; her whole body was motionless, just laying there for my pleasure. I could only see the white of her half closed eyes. I pumped, she gasped. This went on for several minutes.

As my rhythm began to pick up, she started to moan again. Then, I felt her legs wrapped along mine. Her hips began to move opposite to mine and finally her arms moved around my back and she started to mumble..."Ahh...ahh...ahh...oh god...yes..."

I fuck her in the same position for several minutes until I got tired and decided to change. I pulled away from my sister and help her stand up. I told her to kneel on the carpet and rest her arms on the seat of the couch so I could fuck her from behind. She did as told and as she leaned over the couch, she grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread them apart, offering to me her wet and open pussy. I didn't need further invitation, so I went down to my knees and jammed my dick as deep as I could, making her scream with joy. I grabbed her hips and begin pumping her again fast and hard.

While I was doing this, I saw a shadow move in front of me. It was Kelly. She must have heard her sister's bliss and she wanted to be part of the action. She walked around the couch and stood right next to me. I slid my hand along her inner thigh and started rubbing her slit.

"Sit on the couch, baby," I ordered her.

She sat almost in front of Tracy, and I leaned forward inserting one finger in her pussy, which made her shudder. Tracy looked up and she saw her little sister sitting just beside where she was leaning. She saw my finger going in and out of Kelly's pussy and she put her hand over mine, like encouraging me to keep doing it. Since I was kneeling behind Tracy, Kelly's pussy was almost too far away from me and this position was a little uncomfortable. Then, I had an idea and said,

"Kelly, sit in front Tracy."

Kelly moved a little to her left while Tracy lifted her head to accommodate her. Once Kelly was in place, Tracy dove between Kelly's legs and started licking her pussy. Every time I smashed Tracy from behind, she buried her face between our little sister's legs. It was almost surreal.

I licked one of my thumbs and after rubbing Tracy's anus for a moment, I pushed it all the way into her asshole. Tracy screamed.

"Ahgg... yes... yes...I love this!"

"Do you want me to fuck your ass, baby?" I asked.

"Yes...fuck my ass!" Tracy said, too excited to think straight. I pulled out of her pussy and aimed my cock at her tight asshole. I began pushing until the head popped in.

"Ummfff...yea..h...god..." Tracy mumbled.

Kelly was gasping and holding her sister's head clamped to her pussy, but she couldn't take her eyes off my cock penetrating her sister's ass. I pushed harder and my dick went a few inches deeper. I pulled out a bit and then pushed in again until I was buried all the way to my balls. I pulled out and in again. The resistance disappeared little by little and Tracy started to moan and gasp as I pumped rhythmically inside her, slamming my balls over her pussy every time.

I saw Kelly's legs shaking as she reached an orgasm and her body jolted with spasms. Her glassy eyes were still fixed on my cock pulling in and out of Tracy's ass, but her brain was only registering the waves of pleasure coming from her wet, contracting pussy. Then, Tracy began to contort too as her climax took control of her body. She had to support herself on Kelly's legs to avoid failing to the carpet. I felt her ass twitching around my dick and this was too much for me. I exploded inside her, bursting a gallon of semen inside her rectum, or so I thought because I kept cuming longer than ever.

As I came back to my senses, I pulled my softening cock out my sister and Kelly was already sitting on the floor beside me, waiting to put it in her mouth and suck off my fluid. She was a little disappointed to see that I had already cum inside her sister, but then, the most incredible thing happened. Tracy's slightly open anus began to leak some cum, which dribbled down to her pussy. Kelly noticed this and pushing me away, she leaned over and buried her face in Tracy's ass. She locked her mouth to her sister's anus and started to suck the sperm out. My young sister had become a real cum freak! And Tracy was certainly enjoying the ride as Kelly pushed her tongue as deep inside her sister as she could, sending small jolts of pleasure while Tracy's orgasm subsided.

The three of us ended the session lying on the rug completely exhausted. After a while, I got up, kissed both my sisters and walked to my room like nothing had happened.

Chapter three

The next day, I came down for breakfast and Tracy was sitting on the kitchen table. "Good morning," I said, "how are you today?"

"My ass hurts," she said calmly.

"Oops... sorry," I responded.

"Don't be. It was really worth it," she said. Then she got up, kissed me on the lips and walked up the stairs, looking back at me with a wicked grin. I was angry that I had to leave for work.

I came back as early as possible that afternoon. Again the house was really quiet and I went directly to my room. As expected, there was Kelly, looking at the porn pictures and caressing her breasts. I walked in and when she saw me, she said with excitement,

"I can't believe this... How can this girl handle all those guys at the same time!"

"Ha, ha... you need to learn first how to handle one guy!" I responded.

"That's why I have you," she responded boldly.

"You got that right," I said back, "Speaking of which, what are you waiting for to get naked?" I added.

"Now?" she asked.

"Yes, now. Better yet, take your clothes off for me like a stripper. I'll put the music on and you dance," I said to Kelly.

"Ok!! Let's do it," she said.

I put the song Black Velvet on the computer and pumped up the volume. I lay on my bed and Kelly walked to the middle of the room where she began to dance slowly, rubbing her hands all over her body. She was wearing a black top and tight, low-rise blue jeans. I don't know where she learned, but the girl can dance like a pro. She was moving her body in the sexiest possible way and as she turned her back to me, she took off her top and threw it to the bed. Then she began to unbutton her jeans as she turned again to face me, showing her beautiful, small breasts. Her nipples were fully erect, begging to be touched. She pulled down her jeans and stepped out of them, leaving only her tiny pink panties on. She walked around the bed and stood only three feet away from me. She licked one finger and rubbed her pussy through the delicate fabric.

By then, I had taken all my clothes off and I was naked on the bed. Kelly was staring at my hard-on and licking her lips. Then, she looked back at my face and pulled her panties off, very slowly. Wow! She had shaved off all her pubic hair and was completely bald and clean, just like the woman she had seen in the gangbang pictures. I could even see her love fluids already moistening her pussy.

I could wait no more. I grabbed her by the waist and threw her on the bed. I was going to take my little sister's virginity and I knew she wanted that more that anything in the world. Skipping any kind of foreplay, I hopped on top of her and without any warning I sank my cock to the bottom of her pussy. Kelly screamed in ecstasy and arched her back as she felt my hot rod fill her completely for the first time. Pain mixed with pleasure but she had waited too long to complain. She wrapped her legs around me and clenched her nails to my back. I pumped her hard and fast, ramming her tight cavity like there was no tomorrow. After only a few minutes of hard fucking, she began to buck and contort beneath me. She was cuming like crazy, breathing in short gasps, with her belly smashing against mine on every spasm. She arched her back while her pussy clasped on my cock, milking it. When her climax passed, she let her feeble arms fall on the mattress. I continued fucking her, a little slower now, enjoying every second while she started to moan again, barely conscious.

Her pussy was a waterfall of fluids; my dick was splashing inside and the sound of it made me crazy. I kept fucking her for ten more minutes until I felt my balls ready to explode and I said in my sister's ear, "I'm cuming baby, get ready".

"Ummmhh... yesss..." she muttered back.

When I was about to burst, I got off my sister and pulled her off of the bed, letting her sit on the floor, "Open your mouth!" I said.

Kelly eagerly leaned forward and swallowed my dick as deep as she could. I could feel the tip of my cock touching the back of her throat. I pulled her head even closer to me as I shot my first load. She wrapped her arms around my ass and I shot the second load, still buried deep inside her mouth. Then a third and so on until I had no more to give. Kelly was breathing through her nose and refused to give up an inch of my cock. She was moving her tongue all around my shaft inside her mouth and it felt incredible. She started to move her mouth along my dick trying to keep it hard and it worked!

She kept sucking me for a few minutes until I was hard as a rock again. A stream of cum was trickling out of her lips and dripping to her firm breasts.

I lifted my young sister from the floor and we moved back to the bed. This time I try to take things a little bit slower. I kissed her passionately on the lips while I gently caressed her breasts. On the contrary, Kelly grabbed my lower back and pulled me against her body, urging me to penetrate her again. I aimed my cock to her warm pussy and slowly pushed forward, inch by inch, until I was again completely inside of her. I was looking right into Kelly's eyes and she was looking back at me. She needed no words. We both were in heaven. I rolled over onto my back and brought her on top of me.

"Sit on my cock" I ordered her, "Like they do in the pictures".

Her face lit up and she straddled me with a big smile on her face. She was going to do everything that she had seen on the computer screen so many times.

"Now move up and down".

She began to ride my dick, moving on top of me like an expert. I guess all those hours she spent watching my porn movies really paid off. I grabbed her tits and squeezed them softly, this made her moan hard and increased the pace of her moves. After a while fucking this way, Kelly told me between gasps,

"Fuck me... like you fucked...Tracy... yesterday".

"You mean in your ass?" I asked.

"Yes...in...my...ass," she said gasping.

"Ok... but you will do it yourself," I responded.

I made Kelly stand up over me, facing my feet. Then I told her to sit down on my dick very slowly. When her pussy was inches from my lubricated cock, I aimed to her anus. She continued to move down until my cock touched her small opening and she stopped.

"Relax," I said, "Let it go inside you. It will hurt just for a moment"

She moved her arms back to support her weight on my chest and I grabbed her hips. Then, she resumed her movement down until the head of my cock slip past her sphincter. She gasped and stopped again. I pulled her down and she let herself go. Inch by inch my hard dick assaulted her insides until it disappeared completely inside her rectum and her ass cheeks rested on my pelvis.

I pushed her up until my cock almost slid out and then let her fall all the way down. This was too much for her and her arms gave up letting her upper body plunge on my chest, with the back of her head resting on my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her slim body and began rocking her, pumping her anus hard and steady. She started to moan in no time. As I stroked her, she clenched the sheets and screamed in delight. Her asshole was so tight that it didn't take long for me to be ready for another explosion. "I'm cuming baby. I'm gonna cum inside you. I'll fill your body with my warm milk".

"Yessss... ahhhhhh...yes..." she arched her back and her own climax rolled over her.

I spurted at the same time she came. She milked my dick like a giant vacuum. Her anus constricted around my shaft every time a spasm ripped through her body. This was the best fuck ever. After we were both done, we stayed in the same position for several minutes. When I finally caught my breath, I asked my baby sister:

"Did you like it?"

I got no answer. "Kelly, did you hear me?"

Still no answer. She had passed out, overwhelmed by the extreme experience.

Chapter four

A few weeks passed and my sisters and I had become very active lovers. Some days we had a quick fuck before breakfast and others we had long sex sessions during the night. The weekends were the best. We stayed home all day walking around naked and enjoying each other as much as possible. Tracy turned out to be also a fan of swallowing my cum.

During this time, Kelly had become more and more curious about the gangbang issue. She clearly was craving sex with more than one man. I wasn't sure how to help her satisfy that desire, until one day Kelly approached me with a paper in her hand. She showed it to me and said,

"I want to do this. I need to!"

It was a printed picture of a girl being fucked by three guys at the same time.

"Are you serious about this?" I asked.

"Very serious" she responded. Then she looked at me with her puppy-eyes and added, "pleeeease..."

"Ok, ok... I'll see what I can do," I told her.

She just bit her lower lip, took the picture from my hand and walked away strutting her ass.

I had some friends that could help me fulfill Kelly's fantasy but I didn't want them to know that I was fucking my sisters, so I had to think about it carefully.

By the next day I had the perfect plan. My work friends didn't know I had sisters so I was going to tell them that next Saturday was my birthday and I was going to throw a party with two strippers. They would be hired to service anyone that showed up. I explained my idea to my sisters and Tracy was not really convinced about doing it, but Kelly was so excited by the whole thing that Tracy just had to say yes. The next day, I told my friends about the "party" and they were more than willing to go for it.