My Sister's Gangbang Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday morning I bought some cases of beer and a few snacks. My sisters went out shopping for clothes and by early afternoon we were all set up.

The doorbell rang for the first time of the night and my sisters ran for the back door to change clothes in the garage and hide for a while. I opened the door and there were my friends Michael and Keith, with two other guys that I had never seen before. Keith was pretty much like me in size. Michael and his friends were black and well built. He was over six feet tall and his friends were almost as big. Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang again end it was Kevin, David and another unknown guy.

Ten minutes later there was someone else at the door. It was Kelly and Tracy pretending they had just arrived.

"Hey! The strippers are here!" I shouted.

My sisters walked in like true pros. They stepped forward very confident and smiling at everyone. The seven guys in the living room could not believe their eyes. There were two extremely gorgeous angels dressed to kill and ready to please the crowd. Kevin walked close to me and said,

"Were the hell did you find these girls? They look like supermodels!"

Then Michael joined us and said, "You most have spent a fortune dude!"

"Just enjoy the party guys! I hired them for the whole night," I said to them.

The doorbell rang again and there were the rest of the guys from work. Ben, Artie, Jeremy, Sam and three other unknowns. It seems that everybody brought unexpected friends. I began to worry a little for my slim sisters but there was no turning back now. When Tracy and Kelly looked at the new gang walking in, they looked at each other with wide-open eyes and Kelly laughed nervously.

We all drank a few beers, including my sisters. And we all chatted for a while like at a usual party, pretending not to stare at the gorgeous teen bodies walking around the living room. My sisters were making up stories about how they got involved in the life of "sin", and the guys believed every word they said. Then I walked to the center of the room and announced loudly,

"Ok everybody! The show must begin! Let the dancers do their thing!"

"Yeahh!! Let the show begin!!!" Everyone cheered and screamed, anxious to see the girls naked.

My sisters had their show well planned. They put a CD in the stereo and moved to the center of the room. Then, they started to dance with each other to semi-slow but rhythmic music. They were rubbing their bodies and licking their lips very sensually. Then Tracy got closer to Kelly and pulled up her top, leaving my younger sister wearing a very small lace bra. Then Kelly did the same to Tracy. They danced a little more, proceeding to the removal of their skirts.

Every time a piece of clothing flew off, there was cheering and screaming from the guys. My sisters kept the show going until they were completely naked, dancing and rubbing each other's bodies. I had seen my sisters naked many times before but this was hotter than hell. All of the guys were practically drooling over the sexy show.

I decided that was enough dancing and I pulled a footstool to the center of the living room and sat on it.

"Ok girls. Let's sex this up".

Kelly took the initiative and drooped to her knees, hurrying to undo my pants and taking out my already hard dick. I was a little embarrassed with all the guys looking at me but once Kelly sank her mouth on my cock, all the shame vanished. She sucked my dick for a minute until Tracy knelt beside Kelly and "stole" my shaft from her sister. They kept sucking me for a while and some of the guys pulled out their cocks and got closer.

Then I said, "Ok guys, I don't think it's fair for the girls that we are all dressed up and they are naked so, everybody, get naked now!"

In a matter of seconds all fourteen guys were totally nude. My sisters stopped their work on me and looked around the room, marveled of all those cocks surrounding them.

"Oh, God..." It was all Tracy could say.

Kelly couldn't take her eyes off the parade of swinging cocks displayed in front of her with different sizes and colors, some of them already fully erect and some well on the way

The guys pulled another footstool to the center of the living room to make an improvised small bed. I laid over it and told Kelly to sit on top of me. She obediently climbed up and slowly sat down letting my dick penetrate her warm pussy. She was already dripping wet and I slid easily to the bottom of her cavity. Michael moved closer to her face and she grabbed his large cock, putting it in her mouth. Her delicate lips could barely fit around that huge piece of meat but she moved her hands around his butt and pulled him closer, deeper inside her, until he was banging the back of her throat.

Tracy knelt over the couch straddling one of Michael's friends while Keith was standing in front of her with his dick buried in her mouth. Ben and Artie were standing to each side of Tracy fondling her ass and breasts. I had to take some pictures of that. I pushed Kelly up and told her to lie back on the footstools. I told Michael that it was his turn to mount her. He didn't think twice and moved on top of her, inserting his long shaft in my little sister's cunt. Kelly screamed, feeling her tight pussy stretched to the max. When he began to pump her, she wrapped her legs and arms around him and began to pant and moan madly.

A walk toward the stairs and Jeremy asked, "Where are you going dude?"

"I'm gonna get my camera" I responded,

"Cool!! I will want copies of that!"

When I came back, Michael was still banging Kelly. She had her head hanging from the edge of the stool with one guy's dick in her mouth. When I started shooting pictures, she just looked at me with pure joy and I could barely detect I smile in her overstretched lips.

Tracy was now on the carpeted floor mounting Artie, facing to his feet and Ben was leaning over licking her breasts and sucking her swollen nipples like there was no tomorrow. I took pictures from all angles and some close-ups. Then another guy approached and buried his cock in Tracy's mouth so deep that it made her gag but she recomposed quickly and encouraged him to face-fuck her. Tracy was caressing his balls with one hand, as her head moved back and forth, making squishy sounds. Drool fell from her lower lip to the carpet.

They were a lot of guys just standing aside waiting for their turn and I had an idea. I made Tracy lean forward, still seated on Artie's cock. Then I said, "Ok. The rest of you guys doing nothing make a line in front of this little angel."

The guys cheered, pleased. I indicated to the guy fucking Tracy's mouth to move over and the next guy stood in front of her with his cock hard as a rock just a few inches from her face. Then, as Tracy opened her mouth, he shoved his shaft deep inside her. This brought another cheer, which seemed to encourage her because she began sucking his dick with eagerness. After fifteen seconds or so, I shouted "Next!" and another guy took his place. This went on until my beautiful young sister tasted all of them. In the meantime, I was taking pictures non-stop. One of the guys was too horny to hold back, and spurted his load in Tracy's mouth. She opened her eyes wide while threads of white goo escaped her lips and dribbled down to land on her tits.

Now I turned my attention to young Kelly. One guy had already spurted his load on her mouth and face and some cum was still gliding down her face to her hair. Keith took his place in her mouth and she began sucking him with true passion. Michael yelled, "Fuck!" and he emptied his balls inside my sister's pussy. This was enough for Kelly to reach her own orgasm too. She arched her back and screamed with Keith's cock still in her mouth, shuddering with spasms from head to toe. Now, it was time to make Kelly's real fantasy come true.

Michael moved away and I helped Kelly to stand up. Then I told one of the black dudes to lie on the stool. This guy's cock was going for the record. It was at least nine inches long and thick as my wrist.

"Stand over the stool and sit slowly on his cock" I ordered Kelly.

She stared at his cock for a moment and agreed. She stepped over the stool straddling the guy, facing his feet, and slowly lowered herself until her pussy lips parted over his large dick.

"No. Put him in your ass!" I said.

She looked at me astonished. I could see her chest heaving and I almost could hear her heart beating from the excitement and fear. Then, without saying a word, Kelly moved her body and positioned the black man's cock directly below her anus. The fat head of his cock began to press on the tiny opening of her rectum. When the head of the monster cock finally slipped in, Kelly gasped loudly; She kept her eyes glued to mine as she managed to go half way down his shaft. It seemed like the giant rod was going to split her in half. Then, she began to move her hips around and up and down. She let out a cry of pleasure mixed with pain as more and more of it sank into her, forcing its whole length into her tight passage. Finally, I could only see his balls.

"How the hell does that pole fit inside you!" I said truly surprised.

I only got a loud moan in response and Kelly fell back over my friend's chest. She looked really tiny with her petite cream body revolving over that large black dude.

She started fondling her clit as the cock pumped her ass and after a minute she was completely out of control. I shot some close-ups of her asshole stretched wide and then I told another black dude to jump on top of her and penetrate her pussy. He was not as big as his friend but certainly was one of the biggest in the room. He stood between Kelly's legs and aimed at her velvety cunt lips. As he entered her, Kelly lifted her head and opened her eyes wide. The black cock slid forward until it reached her cervix. I couldn't imagine how my sister's body managed to accommodate both fat rods inside of her. The guy leaned over and now Kelly was a sandwich between two massive black bodies. Then, I told Kevin to fuck her face and as she heard this, she opened her welcoming mouth.

When he had his shaft inside her, I told David and his friend to move closer so she could hold their dicks in her hands. When they did, I took pictures of the scene from every possible angle. The guys started to increase the rhythm and now were fucking her rough and fast. My young sister servicing five cocks at the same time!

I thought I had taken this too far when practically only her arms and legs were visible and her head moved from side to side in frenzy, slipping Kevin's cock out of her mouth. Kelly released her hold on the cocks and wrapped her arms around the black guy's back, scratching it with her fingernails. She was practically screaming in ecstasy.

Then Kelly shouted, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!! I'm cuming!! Ohhhh.... myyy... Goooooodd!!"

Her orgasm came like a train wreck. She climaxed harder than ever, twisting out of control between the two big studs, her legs reached straight out as her toes curled up and her eyes rolled back into her head. She kept bucking around but this didn't seem to bother the black guys who just continued to fuck her pussy and asshole relentlessly. Definitely this day was going to remain in her memory forever. Finally Kelly's arms and legs went limp and fell to each side of the stools. Her eyes were lost in eternity. The guy below her had his big cock inside her ass all the way to his balls and the guy on top was smashing his full weight against my little sister's pussy, also burying his shaft to the hilt every time. By now, Kelly was just a rag doll lying there to receive whatever they had to give.

Turning back to Tracy, I realized she didn't want to be left behind. She had organized her own fantasy as well. She was sitting on top of Sam, with his dick deep inside her pussy and the rest of the guys were taking turns fucking her ass and filling her mouth. She was out of her mind, bucking up and down on Sam's shaft and spreading her ass cheeks with her hands. I went back to my photographer job, taking close shots of her face; eyes half open and some drool and cum sliding down her chin. Her anus widely opened as one cock replaced the other. Tracy couldn't take this ravishing for long and soon enough, her eyes turned white, her belly stiffened for a second and she started shaking as her strongest orgasm traveled through her body and reached her brain. She jerked with spasms for at least fifteen seconds and then, she collapsed on top of Sam, exhausted and overwhelmed by the extreme bliss.

I heard some grunting behind me and turned around in time to see the black dudes finally shooting their cum inside Kelly's body, who was still barely conscious. The boys finished and placed the feeble teen flat on her back over the footstools with her head hanging over the edge. David put his cock back in her mouth and this kind of woke her up. She pulled him closer and deeper. He pushed inside until he reached her throat and then pushed beyond. The long cock kept going into her mouth until only his balls were visible. I just couldn't believe my eyes.

"Take it easy. You'll choke her!" I said worried.

When he pulled his cock out, Kelly took a deep breath and said,

"I want more!"

He immediately impaled her mouth again. Her eyes showed pure lust. I was truly amazed of how my beautiful little sister had turned into such a sexual woman. I guessed this was my fault in some way.

David kept his entire cock in her mouth and started fucking her face hard, slamming his balls against her nose with every stroke. Then, after a few minutes of rough deepthroat, he pushed his cock to the hilt one last time and shot a blast of cum right inside Kelly's throat. Her eyes turned white again and, by the contortions of her body, I could tell that Kelly was having another orgasm.

David finally withdrew his cock from my sister's mouth and she just laid there, sperm escaping between her lips. Then, I saw Tracy step forward and lick the cum off Kelly's face, swallowing it. She kissed her sister and slipped her tongue inside, and while doing this, she moved on top of Kelly, pussy over pussy, tits over tits. Tracy broke the kiss and pushed Kelly's head back to the edge of the stool.

Then David's friend stepped forward and jammed his cock into Kelly's mouth, pushing deep until my sister had his dick buried completely down her throat. He pumped hard a few times until Kelly pushed him away to let herself breathe.

Tracy, who was just inches above her sister's face, took the opportunity and pulled the cock into her mouth. She sucked hard on it while Kelly was getting ready for resuming the deepthroat blowjob, but the guy couldn't hold any longer and he just had time to pull out of Tracy's mouth and sprayed his load on Kelly's face, smearing her nose, lips, cheeks and hair, the last spurts flooding her open mouth.

Then another guy moved forward and did the same thing, Fucking Tracy's mouth and blasting his cum on Kelly's face and mouth. This process repeated two more times, until my young sister's face was really coated with cum. Her silky skin was a mess, glistening with the white cream dribbling down to the floor. When the third guy finished draining his balls, Tracy started to lick Kelly's face clean and swallowed every drop of cum she could.

A few minutes later, Kelly looked at me and winking an eye, she said,

"I haven't tasted your cum honey".

I got up in a second and put my cock in Tracy's mouth. I pumped her face for a moment and then a said to Kelly "Open your mouth babe... here it comes!"

I blasted a huge load of cum directly in my younger sister's mouth. I kept cuming as if I hadn't cum in a year and the white goo began to accumulate in her mouth. When I was done, Kelly stuck out her tongue to lick the last drop of cum hanging from my dick.

"Don't swallow it. Keep it in your mouth!" I ordered my sister. I grabbed the camera and took some pictures of my own semen churning around in my sister's oral cavity.

Then Tracy said out loud "I want everybody to do the same Mark did"

Jeremy quickly approached her and sank his dick in Tracy's mouth. Meanwhile, one of the black dudes moved behind her and penetrated her ass, inch by inch until he was completely buried inside of her. She had not been fuck by a cock this big and she opened her eyes wide and groaned with Jeremy's cock pumping in her mouth. Kelly could feel her sister rocking on top of her and watch the hard deepthroating just inches above of her face. She was getting impatient to receive her load of warm goo. After a little while of hard sucking, Jeremy pulled out of Tracy and squirted his cum inside Kelly's mouth.

Tracy was finally able to scream in pleasure at the pounding she was getting in her ass, but not for long because almost immediately another guy filled her mouth again. Soon he also shot his load in my little sister's mouth and then another guy came and another.

After ten guys had moved forward, Kelly's small oral gap was just about to overflow with the sperm poured inside. Some of the guys squirted their load inside Tracy's mouth and she just leaned over and spilled the cum into Kelly's. I could not believe my eyes and I was so excited, I could barely take pictures.

Finally, when all the guys had been drained out two or even three times, Kelly's mouth was overflowing with sperm and it was sliding down her face to the floor. The black guy finally shot his load inside Tracy's ass and she was now taking full attention to her younger sister. When she saw the semen began to spill to the floor from the little pool that flooded her sister's face, she didn't like this so she dove in and put her lips inside Kelly's open mouth, suctioning out and swallowing most of the cum that was churning in there. Some of the white fluid fell out of Tracy's mouth back into Kelly's and she hurried to swallow it before her sister "stole" it again. Everything was captured on film and digitalized for the future slideshows.

Soon after that, the party was over and everybody got dressed and left, very satisfied, I can assure you.

Later that night, after a long bath together, the three of us were lying in our parent's bed cuddling tightly. Out of the blue, Kelly said,

"We should do this again tomorrow."

Tracy opened her eyes wide. I just laughed.