My Sister's Gangbang Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is Kelly home?" she asked.

"Hi cutie. I don't know. Come in please" I said. I knew Kelly was not home but this wasn't going to be a problem.

As she passed beside me, I spanked her asscheeks. She shrieked and looked back with a playful smile. I took as a good sign that she was wearing a short skirt. She sat on the living room, on the same couch a fuck her brains out the day before. I noticed that her nipples were fully erect, sticking out underneath her top. I sat in a footstool in front of her. I said nothing for a moment and I could tell she was as nervous as she was excited.

Then I asked "Do you know what a gangbang is?"

She looked surprised for a moment but then she answered

"Well...yes. Kelly told me something about it, yesterday. She described how she was involved in one, but I'm not sure if she was making fun of me or maybe she was just exaggerating...but, why do you ask me?"

I explained to Sabrina what was the plan for Kelly's 'party' and that it was going to be a surprise. She listened intently with her eyes wide open and then she said,

"Oh my God... and she will agree to do that?"

"Trust me," I said, "she will be delighted. The thing is that she will ask you to come with us and I wish you'd say yes or the surprise could be ruined. You can either just watch or be a part of it, but you have to come because I know Kelly is going to invite you".

"I don't know" Sabrina said, "Is there going to be a lot of people there?"

"Come with me. I'll show you an example," I said, grabbing the teen and bringing her upstairs to my room.

I sat Sabrina on the chair in front of my computer and opened one of my porn videos. I selected a movie featuring a teenager that looked a lot like her. Same small complexion, same hair color and haircut and the same big blue eyes. There were three guys fucking the girl in all her holes and another guy sucking her nipples. Sabrina was watching with her mouth slightly opened. I leaned behind her and put my hand over her crotch. She jolted and tried to pull me away as a reflex but a second later she was pushing my hand against her pussy and making me rub along her moistening slit. I reached beneath her skirt and pulled her panties to one side, slipping one finger inside of her. She arched her back and moaned hard, throwing her head back at me. I finger-fuck her for a moment while a pulled my erect cock out of my pants. Then, a pushed her out of the chair a made her kneel in front on me.

"Suck me, beautiful," I told her.

She stared at my dick for a moment and then leaned forward, engulfing me slowly. Compared to my sisters, she was very inexperienced regarding oral sex but she was a fast learner. I pulled her top and bra off, letting her beautiful tits swing freely as she eagerly sucked my cock while slurping sounds filled the room.

"You have to put it all the way inside your mouth," I said.

Sabrina pulled my rod out and looked up with disbelief. "I can't. Its too big," she said.

"Sure you can. Just try it!"

Sabrina dove forward again and started to swallow my cock deep into her mouth until a felt it touching the back of her throat. She gagged for a second but recomposed and kept plunging until my entire dick was buried in her face. She immediately pulled back with a look of victory and a smile of satisfaction.

"Now do it again but keep it more time inside you," I said.

She plunged forward and swallowed it completely one more time, this time keeping it almost thirty seconds inside of her. This beauty was not so different from my sisters after all.

I grabbed her arms and threw her over the bed, pulling her panties off. I noticed that she was so excited that she was dripping like a waterfall. I moved forward and jammed my cock inside of her cunt as hard as I could. She screamed with pleasure and wrapped her legs around my waist, determined not to let me go until she was completely spent.

I fucked her hard for a while and when I sensed that she was near her climax, I pulled out.

"No, please... fuck me!" she begged.

I turned her around onto her stomach and aim my cock to her anus. When she felt the tip of my lubricated cock pressing against her ass, she tightened her sphincter. I insisted harder until she yielded and the head of my dick slipped past her sphincter. Sabrina was clenching the bed covers but not a sound came from her mouth. I kept pushing slowly but steady until my whole rod was inside her ass. I leaned on top of her and started pumping her leisurely. She gasped lightly every time I let my weight smash her asshole and I felt her lifting her ass back at me, harder every time. In a matter of minutes, I was fucking her ass like crazy and she was screaming again in bliss. I felt my balls tickling and suddenly I exploded inside of her. She was bucking wildly below me with cut breathing and I knew she was having her first anal orgasm. I emptied my balls inside of her and then I lifted from the bed asking,

"Did you like it honey?"

"I love you..." she just responded, lying there exhausted.

"Well, I gangbang is like this but better," I said to her as I left her alone in my room.

Chapter four

It was finally Saturday. As the sky was getting dark, we were driving into the parking lot of the warehouse. There were a lot of cars parked there and Tracy commented animatedly "This is going to be great!" and Kelly added completely unaware of the real situation "It sure will!" Sabrina just smiled at me.

When we entered the room, we found ourselves in a huge open space, with a large cushioned plastic mat spread on the floor in the middle of the room; one medium sized bed over the mat beside another slim hospital-type bed. But the big surprise was not the room scarce furniture. There were about fifty partially naked guys walking around the room, talking and drinking beer. I though maybe they were too many but I was going to let my sisters decide about that. There was some filming equipment just beside the main entrance and some fully clothed guys were walking toward us. Kelly looked very confused and asked, "What is going on?"

"Surprise!!" we all yelled at the same time.

"This is your birthday present and all this is for you," I explained to her, "you are going to make a movie with all these guys."

Kelly remained shocked for a moment looking around but after she comprehended the situation, she opened her mouth wide and asked, "Am I going to fuck all these guys in front of a camera?"

"If you want to," I responded.

Kelly looked at Tracy, which was also astonished by the amount a guys involve in the gangbang. Tracy looked back at Kelly and displaying a big smile, they both agreed to go for it. Sabrina was speechless holding my arm very tightly.

One of the fully clothed guys approached us and said to me, "Holly crap! These girls are gorgeous" then, looking at the three girls he said, "I though you said on the phone there were two girls".

"I know" I responded "but we had a last minute addition."

"We can only pay for two girls," he said with a defiant tone.

"That's ok. Let's do it," I responded.

"Cool! This movie is going to be a hit for sure," he said, really pleased by the beauty of 'my girls'.

The guy's name was Steward and he explained to us what was going to be the filming process, which in fact was quite simple. It was going to be a fuck marathon movie, which means that there were going to be at least two camera-guys filming at all times, since the moment the sex starts until every guy was completely spent, with no cuts in the action. If one of the girls wants to take a break, the others will have to remain fucking. As Steward was explaining the arrangement, I could see my sisters breathing deeper. Only Sabrina looked scared and was not really convince about joining in.

Some guys set up some reflectors near the cushioned mat and one of them yelled, "When ever you are ready..." All the guys got completely naked and approached the center of the room. By the size of their dicks and their muscles, I could tell that all of them were professionals in the adult industry.

"Ok honey, the place is yours," I said to Kelly.

She grabbed Tracy's hand and they walked toward the guys. The moment they reached the mat, some guys began to rub their breasts and asscheeks. Kelly bit her lower lip as one guy pulled down her skirt and panties at the same time and stuck his tongue on her cunt. Tracy was pushed down to her knees and a giant cock filled her mouth immediately. It was so wide that her small lips could barely fit around it but she took this as a challenge and managed to swallow most of it. She couldn't reach his balls with her tongue because it was physically impossible. Then, Tracy moved on to another waiting cock and did the same; only this time she put the whole thing down her throat, licking the guy's balls for his delight.

Kelly's top was pulled off, leaving her completely naked. One of the guys lifted her and made her sit over the narrow bed. Then, he jammed his cock in her pussy as she screamed with joy. He was pushing so hard that he almost broke the fragile bed. Another guy grabbed Kelly from behind and made her lay on her back, pushing his cock down her throat muffling her moans. He started banging her face, entering her mouth as deep as she would allow, but she allowed so much that soon enough he was buried all the way in, smashing his balls at her nose. Her body looked so tiny surrounded by all that big guys waiting their turn. But I was not worried anymore. I knew she was cut out for this and more. Tracy was still kneeling on the mat, being fuck from behind while she kept deepthroating whatever was put in front of her.

I walked closer to the action with Sabrina still holding my arm. She was visible excited now, watching her closest friend being fuck so roughly and her nipples were sticking out through her silk blouse. I moved her in front of me and kissed her, slipping my tongue inside her mouth. She kissed me back passionately as I unbuttoned her blouse and caressed her tits. She heaved a sigh in my mouth and began to undo my belt and my pants. When she pulled my cock out, I pushed her down to her knees and she started to suck me with eagerness. One of the guys joined us and unbuttoned her skirt, threw it away and began to fondle her cunt through her panties. Sabrina spread her legs in consent and started to deepthroat me the way she had learned early on the week.

The guy that was receiving Kelly's delightful blowjob couldn't hold for long having such an angel sucking him. He discharged his load down Kelly's throat making her gag for a second so she pulled him out, spilling some of the sperm down her chin and to the bed. She swept it with one finger and put it back in her mouth. Everyone got the message; the pretty girl likes cum. My younger sister pushed away the guy on top of her and stood up. Then, she looked around and pointed to a big black dude standing close by and said to him,

"I want you in my ass, honey."

Then, she made the guy lay on the mat and she straddled him facing at his feet, getting ready for her favorite position. She lowered herself until her anus was just above the lubricated giant cock. She let the tip of the dick enter her with an intake of breath and stopped for a second. Then, inch by inch the rod began to disappear inside her rectum. Her mouth was opening wide and her eyes glowed with a combination of joy and pain. When the whole thing was inside of her stretched body, Kelly pointed to another well-endowed black guy and indicated him to jump on top of her. She rested her back on top of the first guy and let the second guy penetrate her pussy, not without a loud squeal of pleasure. Her delicate petite body was a sandwich between to massive black dudes. The guy on top was smashing down on her so hard that he took the air out of her lungs every time. Her first orgasm was building fast in her loins.

Tracy saw her sister's bliss and decided that she wanted the same treatment so she too selected to big guys from the crowd and stick one huge dick in her ass and another in her pussy, lying just beside her sister. The vision of both angelical teenagers gasping from her rough impaling was incredibly hot. Even the camera-guys had big hard-ons underneath their pants.

Sabrina had stopped sucking my dick and was mesmerized watching Kelly and Tracy being banged. The guy behind Sabrina had his finger inside her pussy and she was breathing deeply. I thought it was time to introduce her to the world of group sex, so I lift her up and carried her to the large bed. I jumped on the bed and told her to sit on my cock, which she did immediately trying to extinguish the fire in her pussy. She was so lubricated that I easily slipped all the way to the bottom with the first stroke.

I started to move up and down and she moved back following the rhythm. She was moaning loudly with her eyes closed. She didn't see me when a called one of the guys standing around us and told him to jump behind and fuck her in the ass. When she felt the warm rod pushing against her anus, she froze. Then she tried to move away but I held her in place. The guy kept going until the head of his rod broke through her anus making her gasp. As the dick went further in, her blue eyes went wider. The feeling of two cocks impaling her at the same time was providing her with new heights of pleasure in her short sex life.

The guy moved back and forth inside her ass and eventually she started to moan again. Soon she was moving again on my dick. She bent forward to rest her breasts on my chest and whispered to me "I ...love ...this" and shortly after that, I felt her vaginal walls contract around my dick as she bucked uncontrollably. Her climax took control of her mind for almost a minute. She went cross-eyed and I thread of droll escaped her mouth. When she was done, she just collapsed over me. I heard her exhaling lightly as she rocked on top of me while the guy behind her kept stroking her ass hard. We both blasted our loads inside the young Sabrina almost at the same time but her mind was still so far away that I don't think she even noticed.

I let Sabrina rest over the mat and I turned to check on my sisters. Tracy's legs were shaking rapidly and I immediately realized that she was in the middle of an orgasm. Her eyes were white, her back was arched and she was breathing in short gasps. When her climax has fading down, one guy got closer to her face and sprayed her with cum. This brought my Tracy quickly back from heaven and she opened her mouth to catch as much fluid as she could.

Alongside my big sister, Kelly was not even close to her climax. She had her legs and arms wrapped around the guy on top of her and she was pleading for more. The black guy below her was squeezing her tits as his rod pulsated in her rectum. The guy above her was making an effort not to fall down and tear her slim body apart every time he smashed her pussy. I knelt beside her and pulled her head to me. She bent a little and engulfed my hardening dick as she looked up at me with lust in her eyes.

I heard Tracy ordering the guy banging her pussy to cum in her mouth. He pulled out and she sat up with one cock still embedded deep in her ass. The guy exploded directly in my sister's open mouth. He most had been saving it because he sprayed six or seven copious streams of white goo, filling Tracy's oral cavity. When he finally finished, she closed her mouth and turned toward Kelly. I understood her intentions and pulled my cock out of my little sister and told her to open her mouth. Tracy bent to her side, placing her mouth just above Kelly's and let the cum spill inside Kelly's mouth.

"Oh God!" One cameraman said, "I'm gonna cum in my pants with this girls."

When all the fluid had passed from one girl to the other, Tracy kissed Kelly lovingly and moved back on top of the big dude, who was impaling her ass harder now, and by his expression I could tell he was about to cum. He stroke Tracy's ass one last time, lifting himself and my sister from the mat and emptied his balls inside of her rectum. She was motionless and ecstatic, feeling the hot goo flooding her.

Then, a loud squeal brought my attention back to Kelly. Her body was contorting with spasms, her legs where stiff outwards and her glazed eyes were fixed on eternity. Her orgasm overwhelmed her mind while the tip of her tongue was sticking out and sperm was still dripping from her mouth. Then, the bliss passed and she closed her eyes, catching her breath. She opened her eyes again and looked up at me saying

"Thank you for this bro... I'll love you forever."

She just had finished the sentence when the black guy, buried in her ass below her said,

"Move... I want to cum in your mouth".

This set everybody in motion. The guy fucking Kelly's pussy stood up as she moved up too and knelt on the mat. Then the first guy stood in front of her and she put the head of his dick inside her mouth just as he began to spurt his load. She kept her lips sealed around the shaft until she drained him completely and then, pulled back slowly careful not to spill any of the precious fluid. Next, she put her lips on the tip of the other guy's cock and opened them just enough to let him shot inside her mouth too. She looked at the camera the whole time she did this. I could imagine my sisters and myself playing the movie at home, over and over.

When the second guy was drained too, it was pretty obvious that Kelly's mouth was almost overflowed with sperm. Immediately after, Kelly crawled toward Sabrina, who was now straddling one muscular white guy. Sabrina's head bobbed between her shoulders as she enjoyed the guy's cock. Kelly reached her friend and pulled her backwards until she was flat on her back between the guy's spread legs. Sabrina looked up at her friend as Kelly inserted one finger in her mouth, forcing the teen to open it, and as she did this, a fountain of cum was poured inside Sabrina's mouth. Sabrina was caught by surprise but before she could spill it out, Kelly sealed her mouth with a kiss and both teens share the cum back and forth until all of it was either swallow or spread on the girls' faces.

I could explain with detail what happened in the following hours but you can easily imagine it. An endless supply of cocks penetrated my sisters and Sabrina several times in every hole available. Kelly persuaded Sabrina to try her much loved position, being sandwiched between two of the largest guys and the teen reached such a tremendous orgasm that she almost fell unconscious. It was truly amazing that Sabrina was a virgin less than a week ago and now, at some point of the night, she had serviced five dicks at the same time.

At the grand finale, Kelly was placed on the narrow hospital bed and one guy penetrated her pussy. As she rocked back and forth, Tracy and Sabrina knelt beside the bed and gave blowjobs to every guy that came close to them. When one guy was about to cum, he pulled out from the Tracy or Sabrina's lips and sprayed his white goo on Kelly's mouth, face and body. By the time the whole crowd was finished, Kelly's body was glistening with a layer of cum from head to toe. She most had swallowed a gallon of sperm. Tracy and Sabrina licked Kelly's face and tits but did little to clean her up. They just spread the sticky goo around and made it a little bit more exciting to the audience.

I lost track of time and when the show was over and I checked my watch, I was surprised to see that five hours had passed from the time we entered the room. No wonder why the three beautiful teens were now lying in a pool of cum over the mat, completely exhausted and, I'm sure, very, very satisfied.

The end

12