My Sister's Girlfriend Pt. 04 - Next Gen

Story Info
18 years after Pt3, the twins join in the family fun.
9.7k words
4.53
38.7k
70

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,451 Followers

This is a story of consensual sex between close family and blood relatives, brother-sister, daughter-father, son-mother, aunt-nice/nephew. Please stop now if this is not your scene, or you may be offended, if not enjoy (I hope).

This story is set 18 years after My Sisters Girlfriend PT3. It can be read as a standalone piece as relationships are explained, or if you want you can read the whole saga.

*****

Hi, my name is Lexi and my twin brother is Luke. We're a pair of normal horny eighteen-year-olds, who have found a way to counter our horny-ness, not surprising given our unconventional family set up. Our parents are a loving and lovely lesbian couple called Jill, who is our mother and Jan who is more dominant and more of a father figure. Our biological father is John who just happens to be Jans brother.

We've always known that John is our biological father since we were able to understand the situation, and he has played a big role in our upbringing, mostly in the background, letting Mum and Jan take the lead, but always there, doing the things that are more male-oriented, like taking Luke to sports and things like that, but he has never neglected me, it's just that he has rightly let Jill and Jan have the major parenting role, it's a great set up as Luke and I have three parents we can talk to.

For the rest of this story, if I use the term Mum then that refers to Jill, whilst Dad or Father relates to John.

Luke and I had been getting together for a while now, ever since we have become legal, and there were plenty of instances before that where longing glances were exchanged, we knew what we wanted to do, but regrettably, nothing ever acted upon.

We were in my bedroom getting together really well, my top was off letting Luke play with my small 32A sized tits, whilst I was giving him what seemed to be a great handjob from the noises he was making and the way his knob was throbbing in my hand, when without warning he spasmed and shot a load of hot sticky cum all over my belly and tits, thick strands of his cum leaving trails over my body. "Sorry Sis, I couldn't wait, knew you wanted to finish me in your mouth this time, but just couldn't hold back."

As I looked up my blood ran cold: Mum was stood in the doorway watching everything that was going on, and from her position, she could see Luke had his hand up my very short skirt, had two fingers deep in my pussy and was playing with my clit with his thumb. Lukes actions and the look on Mums face was enough to send me over the edge and with a shout of, "Oh fucking hell, I'm cummmming," that changed into a wild scream as I hit an intense orgasm. Normally I hold down the noise when our parents are in the house but not this time.

As I came Luke looked up saw Mum and went, "Shit, oh shit, shit, shit, shit."

"Yes, oh shit," came from Mum, "right you two downstairs NOW, as you are, we need to sort this out as a family, Lexi leave that stuff on you and Luke, try and stop it dripping out of your cock."

"Mum. I can't, I'm half naked and John is here, he'll see me naked and with Lukes cum dripping down me."

"Not my problem, anyway it won't be the first time he's seen a female relative naked, NOW-GET- DOWNSTAIRS-AT-ONCE." There is no arguing with Mum when she's like this.

Red-faced with shame, not for being caught doing what we did, but the fact that I was now stood in front of all three of my parents with drying cum glistening on my body, tits on show, no panties and a skirt so short it only just covered my arse. Lukes cock was hanging semi limp but with cum still leaking from it.

"OK, what's been going on between you two and for how long?" John asked.

"A while now," Luke boldly replied trying to brazen things out, spoiling for a fight.

"What have you done, how far have you two gone? Have you fucked?"

"None of your business, and stop looking at my tits, your my Dad," I shot back.

"Lexi, John has a right to know, you said it, he is your Father, and I'd be upset if he didn't look at your tits, they're nice, small, but nice," came from Jan. What the hell did that comment mean, I know she a Lezza, but what?

"Since we've been legal," came from Luke again, "nothing too far yet, just hand jobs and oral, plenty of oral." Said with pride and a smirk on his face as he took hold of my hand. Challenging the adults. All the time he was staring at Jans legs which were jutting out from what for her was a very short skirt, so short you could see her panties as her legs were slightly open. I wish Jan would wear shorter skirts more often as she has great legs, I'm jealous of her in that way.

"Not gone all the way then?" from Mum.

"NO," from both Luke and I, then, "No, Not yet," from Luke, he was pushing things here.

"So you want to?"

A long pause as Luke and I looked at each other, then a small nod and smile between us, "Yes, we do," I whispered.

"Looks like you two have some competition from our kids and this thing seems to run in the family," said Mum to Dad and Jan.

What the hell did that statement mean? I was soon about to find out.

"You know what you're wanting isn't normal, no, not normal but not conventional, but John and Jan have been doing the same since just after you two were born, and at times I join in, more to please Jan, than anything else," said Mum. "You know you two were conceived naturally don't you, John wasn't a donor, that was an arrangement between all three of us, then just after, I had you two John and Jan got together."

Luke and I looked at each other in amazement. That was news to both of us as we thought John had only been a donor, not that he and Mum had actually had sex together. We thought that Mum hated the idea of sex with a man.

"You sure you want to get together, once you do there's no going back?" from Jan.

"Yes." Again from both Luke and I, both more forcefully and brave now.

"Ok, Lexi, get a shower and find something sexy to wear, if you can't find anything, look in my right-hand wardrobe, and choose something from there, but sexy not kinky, then stay in my bedroom, that's Jan and my present to you."

Decisions are made quickly in our family as Mum looked at Jan, who nodded at her.

" If you're doing this it is going to be loving and open not some quick fuck, you can have the room all night. Luke talk to John, then shower and join Lexi."

Jan and John looked a little shocked at this idea and of Mum taking charge so forcefully for once.

"Where are you going to be?" I asked.

"Oh, I feel a threesome coming on, we'll use one of your rooms, or go to Johns if you would prefer that, leave you alone," from Jan.

"Please stay, use my room, it's the furthest away, but I would feel better if you are here," from Luke with surprising sensitivity.

With that Mum pushed me out of the door, as I left I heard John say, "Luke, you need to be gentle and kind, you can be firm, but you must be gentle, Lexi is giving you something very special tonight. If you're kind in time she will do, and give you anything you want. But you can ruin everything for both of you if you get this wrong. Also don't forget you are Brother and Sister, this isn't going to be like sex with a boyfriend for her."

I was in Mums bedroom when she and Jan came in, took one look at me and said, "I've got something better than that, subtle, but will look very sexy on you." With that she took out a gorgeous powder blue baby doll nightdress, it was a bit big in the boobs, as I said I'm only 32A, but growing, but it showed my figure and legs to perfection, coming to just below my crotch.

"I was going to wear this tonight to tease Jan, but I think it is better on you, this time."

"God, she looks stunning, Luke is so lucky," came from Jan, I blushed at the compliment, but I suppose it wasn't so strange as she is a Lesbian and can appreciate a woman's charms.

Both of them helped me with my hair, which is long and blonde, with soft natural curls, and putting on some very understated makeup, much less than I would normally use, then they got me to fluff up my landing strip of pubic hair, which is very soft and blonde.

Both of them kissed me softly on the cheek and said, "Enjoy tonight." It was as though this was my wedding night, and then they left me alone, about thirty seconds later the door opened and Luke joined me.

"God, you look fabulous, stunning, I've never seen you look like this, that nightie is so sexy, is it yours?"

"No, it's Mums, she was going to tease Jan with it tonight so don't rip it off me, OK."

"I bet Mum would look great in that, poor Jan."

"Hey, I thought you fancied Jan, from the way you were ogling her legs before."

"I'm a man, I can't help it, she has got great legs."

"Better than mine?"

"No, just as nice but different. Lexi, I don't know what to do how do we start?"

"Let's just do what we normally do, but take it further, just do what is natural."

With that I took Lukes hand, led him to the bed and we fell onto it bodies locked together in a tight embrace, lips pressed together in a passionate kiss.

Our hands were flying everywhere attacking the other's body with fervour and passion, and at long last freedom, freedom to finish what we start, Lukes playing and teasing my boobs, tweaking and twisting my sensitive nipples, whilst I had a hand on his throbbing cock, grabbing it hard between my fingers, stroking it hard.

We kept this up for a few minutes when I pulled Luke on top of me looked at him and said, "Luke, make love to me, now, put your cock in me, please. I've waited for it for so long, please don't make me wait any longer."

Lukes' eyes went wide with longing and desire as he got his cock at the entrance to my already dripping and very, very eager pussy. Pausing only to make sure he was positioned correctly he pushed firmly but gently deeply into my pussy, taking my virginity. He had taken note of what Dad had told him to do.

"Ouch," I shouted as he broke my maidenhead.

"Sorry," Luke said concern on his face, that he had hurt me.

"'S'ok, knew it would hurt a bit, only normal." I assured him, "just hold still till I get used to the feel. God, I feel stretched. I can feel all your cock inside me, it's throbbing, I can feel that it's great."

As I got used to the feel of Lukes cock inside me, stretching me for the first time ever, I tried to clench my pussy on it, that felt nice, and Luke obviously liked it as well as his cock twitched in response, then sensing the moment was right Luke pulled back getting his cock back to the entrance of my pussy then pushed back in all the way, filling me completely, the feeling as I stretched to accommodate his length and girth was fantastic, then as Luke took up a steady rhythm of pushing in and out of me I responded by pushing back on him as he drove in, and clenching on him, trying to slow his withdrawal as he pulled out, God if this was what fucking was about, I wanted to do it all day, every day.

"Sis, Lexi, I'm not sure I can last much longer, you're so soft and tight, my cocks sensitive, I'm not going to last much lon..."

With that Luke came, shooting jet after jet, his cum splashing deep into me. I could feel his hot liquid filling me up. As he finished Luke buried his face in my neck kissing and nibbling it in a way that he knows I adore.

Fuck, I'd not cum on my first time, I'd just been getting into it, and now Lukes cock was growing soft inside me. I wasn't a virgin any longer but I hadn't cum on my first time and I knew I could cum, in just about anyway.

"Luke, lick me out, lick your cum from me, please," I begged him.

Luke did as I wanted and sank his face deep into my dripping pussy a pussy that was dripping with his cum, and credit to him he didn't hesitate but buried his face deep and his tongue even deeper, licking his cum out of me and into his mouth. That really turned me on and after a while, I could sense Luke had recovered and was ready to go again, so I got on all fours, arse facing him and said, "Luke, fuck me doggy, but nice and slow, try and last this time. I've not cum yet and I want you to make me cum with your cock."

As he got behind me I knew Luke was really hard, he was also very excited and stimulated by the sight of my arse sticking out at him. "No way Luke, don't even think of going there," I told him as I could see where his mind was going. Anal was not on the menu, well not tonight. Not for Luke.

Lukes stiff cock slid into me for the second time in my life, he was crouched slightly lower than I was so he could actually push up into me, how he knew to take up that position I don't know but I'm glad he did as he got a good depth penetrating me, rocking back and forwards pushing deep into my pussy, but the pace and rhythm was nice and slow, just as I wanted, he was making love to me, ok doggy position, but he was slow and loving in his attention to me, trying to please my pussy, and he was.

At my urging, mainly by the fact I was thrusting back on him with increasing speed and frenzy Luke upped both his pace and the intensity of our lovemaking, I was starting to slam back on him harder and harder, nearly driving him into the bed as I did, burying his cock as deep into me as I could, my orgasm building second by second.

I was howling like a banshee as my orgasm built a burning fire deep in my core, rising to the surface in a wave, breaking over me, pleasure flooding every cell of my body, pleasure of the purest and basic kind. My pussy was clamping down on Luke and he had no choice in the matter, he came, and I milked his cock dry as it shot into me for the second, but not the last time that night.

Luke and I made love a couple of more times that night, well we were young and lustful teenagers, gaining new experiences together, and I'm glad to say Luke was loving and gentle every-time but increased as I wanted to, eventually we fell asleep me lying on top of Luke and him holding me, almost in a possessive way.

The morning after my first night of passion with my Twin Brother and I'm in the kitchen getting a drink of water, naked, well everyone has already seen what charms I have to offer, when I feel a body at the side of me and an arm goes around my back, hand resting on my hip/bum.

"Hi love, how was last night, you ok?" It was Dad.

"Great, bit sore, but great. Dad; was last night between Luke and me a one off?" A slight pause then Dad replies, "That depends on you and Luke, you know what was said last night so nobody else can know about what you two do together."

"Dad, what if...what if I want to take things further?"

"No way, you're not having kids together, no way Lexi."

"No Dad, that's not what I mean, God no. What if I want an experienced man. What if I want you, will you make love to me, will YOU fuck me?"

For a second Dad looked stunned as he turned to face me, both hands now on my hips, pulling me closer to him, "Yes, yes I would, and will if you want me to. We knew this would happen, as soon as you and Luke got together, your Mum, Jan and I discussed it last night, your Mums not so keen, but Jans cool with it if it happens. I think she wants it to. She's always been the driving force in my and her relationship, so she's cool. The incest thing doesn't freak her out at all. In fact I think it makes her more excited."

As I looked deep into my Fathers eyes and moved even closer to him, pushing my small boobs against his strong manly chest a shout of, "Oh my God, that's amazing, don't stop, please don't stop," came from Luke in the bedroom.

"Sounds like things have already moved on. That will be Jan sucking on Lukes cock, and Jill will be sucking and licking his balls, they said they were going to do that if they got him alone this morning. He won't last long, I know I don't when they gang up on me like that."

"DAD!" Then a thought went through my mind. "Bet I can get you off quicker, I'm good you know. Do you want your naughty little girl to suck you off?" I whispered to my Father. His response was a little smile and a push on my shoulders to send me to my knees in front of him.

As I opened his bathrobe his cock sprang up before me, almost slapping me in the face, without hesitating I opened my mouth and took the whole length as far into my mouth as I could, Dad moaned with delight at the touch of my mouth on his pulsating length. Keeping my lips firmly on his shaft I bobbed my head up and down on his cock, forcing him as deep as I could then slowly withdrawing, running my teeth up his shaft as I did so. Time after time I did this teasing his cock all the time.

"Dad, I've never done deep throat, can't seem to manage it with Luke, can you help me, show me what to do, teach me?" I begged him.

"Just like your Mum, I had to teach her that trick, Jan was much more experienced."

Dad pushed his dick deep into my mouth then instructed me what to do, relax and get my tongue out of the way, then he pushed just a little way into my throat, holding there until I started to gag, then pulling back out, so he was just at the entrance and as I recovered he pushed in a little deeper again holding still until I gagged, God this was not nice, but I wanted to do it. Each time he pushed back into my throat he went deeper until at last his whole cock was deep down my throat my face crushed up against his groin.

Dad held there for a second, longer than he had done before, then pulled back paused and pushed his cock deep into my mouth, holding my head he kept his dick in my throat for a bit then pulled out. I was coughing and spluttering as he pulled out. It seemed like Dad was happy and ready to finish at that, but I wasn't done with him yet, so I got him to push back into me and this time he held his cock down my throat and then began to count. One...two...three- until he got to ten, then back off giving my throat a respite, again I pulled him in and he repeated the counting, my throat was bursting but I wanted more and more.

Dad wasn't forcing me I was pulling him in and hold him in. The next time he went deep into my throat he backed off slightly and then pushed in again and began to fuck my throat, only pulling out until his mushroom head was at the entrance to my throat then pushing his whole length in as far as it would go, the pace was nice and slow. He must have fucked my throat for a couple of minutes, how could he last so long. My eyes were tearing up and I had to back him off. But I wasn't finished.

I immediately got him back in my mouth and teasing as much as I could, held him nicely halfway in my mouth so I could play with the head running my tongue around it.

"Lexi, I'm cumming, do you want to stop?"

I shook my head, looking up at him, trying to smile while my mouth was filled with his cock.

"Do you want me to cum in your mouth?"

I nodded my head eagerly, and as I did so a hot spurt of sticky, salty, tangy cum filled my mouth, I kept on milking it for as long as I could, feeling it fill my mouth, then I swallowed as much as I could, as more cum kept flooding in, was Dad never going to stop. I swallowed every last drop, making sure Dad could see me doing it, licking my lips at the end and showing him my empty mouth.

Dad had half collapsed on top of me gasping, "Lexi, that was the best blowjob I have ever had, thank you, thank you so much, that was incredible."

As I looked round Mum and Jan were in the doorway looks of awe and amazement on their stunned faces. And a little respect.

"Lexi, your Dad's right that was incredible what you just did."

The rest of that day was spent in fun family time going into town, having a nice lunch, the three girls going shopping, trying on lots of dresses and things driving Dad and Luke crazy with waiting for us, then home for a nice meal and chill out for the night. Anybody seeing us as a family would never have guessed what we had just had between us.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,451 Followers