My Sisters-in-Law Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh," Belinda groaned, "That feels so good!" She fucked herself against my fingers and tongue and her breath was rasping as she approached orgasm.

"Ooooohhhh!" she screamed, as she came against me, her cunt squirting juices over my fingers and tongue with it running down my chin into the shower. "Fuck! That was fantastic!" she moaned, "I just love what you can do to me!"

She leaned back against the shower wall as she recovered from the strength of her orgasm and reached out for my hard cock, rubbing its length with one hand as she played with her tits with the other. She pushed me back against the tiles and dropped to her knees, her mouth clamping over my cock as soon as she got to the same level. She sucked me in as far as she could and swirled her tongue over my throbbing helmet before pulling back until just the glans was in her mouth and she licked the sensitive underside, causing me to jerk involuntarily as pre-cum oozed out of the end of my cock.

"Mmm," Belinda murmured, "I love the taste ..." as she lowered her head and sucked me even harder. She quickly bobbed her head up and down on my length as her hands massaged my ball sac and my anus, her finger eventually finding its way into my arse, probing as far as she could to rub against my prostate.

I couldn't take much more and felt my orgasm building from deep inside my balls and arse, knowing it would be all too soon that I came in her mouth. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and wanked it hard before letting a stream of spunk wash over her face and hair, then I rubbed my cock around her face before she took hold of it again and licked the remaining cum off and swallowed it with a smile.

"Oh my God," she panted, "I love the taste of cum!"

"I love to taste it too," I said as I helped her to stand again. I wiped the remnants of my semen from her face and smeared it on my tongue before kissing her deeply, sharing the salty goo. "I love the taste of a woman too, but we must get cleaned up and dressed! We both have places to be ..." As I said that, I pushed two fingers into her sopping wet cunt and finger-fucked her with a few quick strokes, then licked her juices off the fingers with a smile.

"I could get used to this," I smiled, "I'll have to come back again before Joe returns – and again when he goes away! Let's hope he has more foreign trips planned!"

"Mmm, yes, let's!" sighed Belinda as she pulled herself close to me for a rather self-satisfied hug.

12