My Sister's Keeper

Story Info
College siblings find love.
10.4k words
4.54
96.8k
99
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
genealguy
genealguy
203 Followers

Jim Williams, 25yo graduate student and math wunderkind, had just completed the last classes of his graduate study. All that remained was a thesis on his latest development of string theory. He was lounging in his one bedroom apartment within walking distance of the school. He had received an interview offer from Argonne National Laboratories near Chicago, pending acceptance of the thesis. A lot was riding on this, but Jim was very confident of success, as he always was in tight circumstances. He was feeling quite chipper when the phone rang. He answered.

"Jim?"

It was his sister Julie, a 22 year-old grad student at the same school. She sounded alarmed.

"Jim, can you come down to the Trade Winds Club? I need you at once!"

"What's up, Sweets?"

"I am here with Susan, and some drunk guy is trying to pick me up!"

"Can't you just tell him 'No'?"

"I have several times, but he is very persistent! He is really bugging me. And he is talking dirty to me!" She sobbed a bit.

Jim was getting serious. "Like what kind of dirty?"

"Well...well..., he said if I didn't dance with him, he would force me to blow him, then he was going to fuck my tight ass!"

Jim growled "I'll be right there!"

He jumped into his 1984 Chevrolet pick up and sped the five miles to the club. He ran in and looked around for Julie. He saw her near the dance floor with Susan, her back to a bulky guy who was glaring at her. As Jim started toward her, she spied him and ran over. She embraced him and whispered "I want you to pretend to be my boyfriend, and maybe he'll get the message!"

Jim growled "Why don't I just smash him, and no more problem!"

"I'm afraid for you; he is pretty big, and that guy in the red sweater is with him! I don't want you to get hurt!"

Jim turned to her and whispered "You're boyfriend, huh? Guess I better play the part!"

With that, he grabbed her, wrapped his arms about her, and gave her a deep, open mouth kiss, lasting 20 seconds or so. When he stood back, Julie was in shock. She managed to gulp.

"Wow! I've never been hit with one like that!"

Jim smiled, then picked her up and repeated the kiss, then kissed her neck and shoulder. He grabbed her hand and started toward Susan, who was staring in disbelief. He walked up to Susan and hugged her.

"Hi Susan!" he gushed. "How's it going?"

She looked scared and had tears in her eyes. "What are you and Julie up to?" he asked.

Before she could answer, the big guy stepped up. "They're gonna dance with me and my buddy!"

Jim backed away a short step. "Oh yeah? And what are the girls saying about this?"

"Don't matter! We're gonna dance and drink, then get a room!"

Jim moved Julie slightly behind him, and kept a wary side eye on Red Sweater to his left.

Jim smiled disarmingly.

"What makes you think I'm gonna let my little girl friend here get involved with you?"

He moved a few inches further back to give the illusion he might be getting cold feet.

"Ain't your girlfriend, Pal, I've marked this slut as mine!" Jim smiled a little more.

"Funny, I put my mark on her some time back, and I won't tolerate you doing the same!"

Julie was whimpering, and Susan looked as though she would faint.

The big guy set his drink on a table as Jim watched Red Sweater start to bring his right arm up. Jim swung a mighty back hand with his closed left fist, his eyes never leaving Big Guy, knocking Red over an empty table and scattering chairs. Big Guy threw a right jab, but Jim was ready.

Now, we should take a moment here and bring you up to date on Jim's prowess. When he was a 13yo eighth grader, two high school sophomores took a dislike to him and smeared him around the playground a bit. Jim went home with two black eyes, a broken nose, numerous contusions and bruises, and a destroyed ego. Jim's mother Sylvia, took one look, and before caring for his wounds, called her brother Bill. Bill was a retired Marine, and had a reputation as a skilled martial arts professional. Rumor was he had ended the life of several enemy who happened to get in front of him. Bill agreed on the spot to give Jim a bit of training to forestall future events like this.

Bill spent most of the summer teaching Jim how to avoid punches and blows, how to disarm an opponent, and how to manhandle guys quite larger than he. Jim was quite intelligent, and took to the training well. Never again was he bested. After the word got around about the condition of a couple of guys who challenged him, nobody else tried.

Back to the present.

Jim grabbed the right wrist and stopped the motion, He brought his own right up and smashed Big Guy's face with three jabs over the space of about one and one half seconds. The guy's face turned to a red mush, and he dropped like a balloon that lost its air.

Jim turned to the girls and said, "Looks like we can spend the rest of the night partying!"

The girls were in shock still. While this was going on, two bouncers saw the commotion and hurried over.

"What's going on here?" one shouted.

Jim faced him, "These two drunks got into a fight over a girl and took out each other!"

The bouncers picked them up and started for the door.

A man standing nearby shook Jim's hand and gushed, "Smooth move, my man! I like the way you took out these dudes!"

Jim smiled and turned toward Julie. The guy continued.

"One of these your girlfriend?"

Jim smiled as he pulled Julie to him.

"She sure is, friend!"

He then repeated the hot kiss, sending his and Julie's hearts racing. She looked at him aghast.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He grinned into her shocked face.

"Just letting everyone know I'm your boyfriend, who loves you very deeply!"

Susan looked on with disbelief. She had known these two since elementary school, and had never seen anything like the last few minutes.

Jim put his arms around the two ladies and asked, "Anyone hungry?"

Without waiting for an answer, he walked with them out the door and to his truck. He let Julie into the middle of the bench seat, Susan on the outside.

He climbed in and asked, "Whatta ya' think? Donato's for pizza?" It was famous far and wide for their gourmet pizza. Both ladies just stared straight ahead.

Julie, without turning, asked, "What the hell just happened back there?"

Jim smiled. "Well, let's see; I kissed my girlfriend, told her I loved her, and destroyed two visigoths attempting to sully her and her friend!" He laughed at his own statement.

Julie turned to him, "You kissed me like...like...like a lover would!"

"Why, thank you, Darling! I thought you would never ask! I would be quite honored to be your one and only lover for all time!"

It was Susan's turn.

"Damn, Jim, no one's ever kissed me like that! I'm very jealous."

Julie snuggled against him.

"No you don't, you harlot! He's all mine!" She looked up into his face, "Are you serious, or just pulling my chain?"

He smiled, "Why Sweetheart, the only thing I plan to pull is your panties down!"

Susan gasped, her hand over her mouth. Julie chuckled and buried her face in Jim's arm. Jim started the big-block V8 and shifted into first. The truck moved quickly into the street. No one spoke on the way.

At the restaurant, Jim ordered a large carafe of Lambrusco wine and a large pizza with everything but anchovies. They're tastes were similar. Julie was sitting pressed against Jim, rubbing his arm. She looked up.

"Why the loving all of a sudden?"

Jim grinned, belying his serious demeanor.

"Well, it's been a well-kept secret for years that I'm in love with my beautiful sister. I've watched you grow and develop, and knew years ago I wanted to be with you. Of course, this required your cooperation, as in you feeling the same about me. Tonight just presented the best opportunity to date to test you, see if I stood a chance."

Julie stroked her cheek along his upper arm.

"I never thought about my cry for help turning into this, but I guess it's for the better!"

Susan had been silent, but spoke up softly, "Julie, I have known for a long time that you favored Jim a lot, but kept out of it in deference to your privacy."

Julie looked at her, "And now?"

"And now I think you had better latch onto this hunk before some Jezebel steals him!"

Julie smiled. Susan continued.

"And I also think you should get a room and make up for the lost years!"

Jim put his arm around his sister.

"No need, I have a nice queen bed made just for us!" Julie gasped.

"You expect to bed me so soon?"

Jim again smiled; he was enjoying this.

"I didn't say we were gonna fuck, but we could sure get better acquainted!"

Both girls chuckled. The pizza arrived, and all dug in. The conversation turned humorous, and they had a great time.

Jim dropped Susan off at her apartment, then drove to a city park and pulled into a car lot. He looked at Julie, who was staring into the night.

"A penny for your thoughts, my darling!"

She looked at him, smiled, and whispered.

"My thoughts are worth a lot more than a penny!"

He kissed her cheek.

"And just what thoughts are those?"

She moved nearer him and took his hand.

"I'm so surprised at this evening's events! I must admit I've fantasized of being with you for a long time, but never dared make the first move."

She was a very steady, don't-make-waves person. She continued.

"When you kissed me tonight, I thought my toes would curl up to my ankles! It was so much more than I had ever imagined, so much more than any other kiss I've ever received. I have to admit I was very shocked the first kiss, but then steeled myself and accepted the following ones for what you meant them to be."

"And what do you think they meant?" he inquired.

She was quiet for a minute.

"If I'm off base, tell me, but I read into them that you love me, as a sister, but also as a woman with whom you want to spend the rest of your life!"

Jim squirmed, silent for a bit. Julie felt a lump in her stomach; was she wrong? Would he reject her? Jim kissed her hair, her cheek, her ear.

"Damn, my love, how can you be so smart? That's exactly what I meant, and still mean!"

She tilted her head to him as he lowered his lips to hers. This kiss was deeply serious, carrying the message that they were sealed as lovers and partners in whatever came their way.

They drove to his apartment in relative silence, stopping at hers to pick up some clothes and toiletries. She rummaged through some drawers.

He asked, "What're you looking for?"

She muttered "Sleep wear".

He smirked. "You already have it!" She looked at him questioningly. He laughed.

"Your birthday suit!"

She blushed deeply.

"We've never seen the other naked, at least not for about 15 years!"

He was softly laughing as he uttered "Don't you think it's about time?"

Still blushing, she murmured "I guess; we aren't kids anymore!"

He moved to her and drew her into his embrace.

"No, we're two adults bent on learning to love each other to the best of our abilities!"

She smiled as he kissed her.

As they entered his apartment, Jim carrying her things, she looked around as she shrugged off her jacket.

"Nice place, you've painted since I was here last"

"Yes, and also bought new appliances! Care for a drink?"

She smiled her glowing, summery smile and nodded yes. He mixed two old fashioned drinks, her favorite, and they toasted their new relationship and future. After the drinks were history, she stifled a yawn. He took her hand and led her to the bedroom. She stood back, rubbing her arms. He smiled.

"Nervous? If so, I can sleep on the couch!" Her turn to smile.

"Don't you dare! If we're going to be lovers, we can't start by sleeping in separate rooms!"

He smiled again, "Ok, you're call! I was kidding about the birthday suit; sleep in whatever you wish!"

Her turn to smile, "I left all the sleep wear at home, didn't I?"

Jim gathered her into his arms and kissed her softly, lovingly, promising so much. He then began removing her clothes, not stopping until she was naked. He gasped as he stood back, admiring her appearance.

"Damn, woman, you're spectacular! I never had an appreciation of your nude beauty!"

She grinned and posed.

"Guess we should see each other's body more often!"

He stepped to her.

"Oh we will certainly do a lot of that!"

She proceeded to undress him, admiring his fine physique. They embraced in their nakedness, exploring each other with curious, passionate touches.

"Ready for bed, my love?" he asked.

She took his hand and slipped under the sheet. She surrendered to his arms and lay her head on his shoulder. He listened to her breathing slow to a shallow, steady cadence. She was sound asleep. He grinned and squeezed her to him, and drifted off.

Jim woke to soft, lazy touches to his erect cock. He opened one eye and observed his much-loved sister gazing at his crotch as she caressed his engorged organ. He smiled as she turned to him.

"Why, Brother/Lover. I had no idea of the caliber of your artillery piece! Is this just for peeing, or can it do other things as well?"

He turned to her and slid his erection against her wet pussy.

"My Dear, there's quite an bunch of things he can do. Wanna see?"

With that she turned him on his back and climbed aboard, straddling his torso. She smiled into his face as she maneuvered her hairy pussy onto his cock. She slowly lowered herself onto him and groaned.

"Oh my God!" she moaned. "You're so hard...gonna fuck you, Brother, gonna make you my property, my very own stud. Gonna fuck this cock the rest of my life!"

By now she was fully engulfing his flesh, her ass resting on his sac. She bent and kissed his lips, a soft, wet lover's kiss. Both moaned their passion as she began sliding her pussy up and down the rigid pole of his cock. At the top of the stroke, she rose until only the crown was enclosed within her hot, wet, steamy cunt. At the bottom, her clitoris ground into his pubes, sending shock waves through both their bodies. Jim grabbed her beautiful ass cheeks and moved her on him. Both were breathing faster and deeper, expending their sexual energy in their lusty sibling fuck. Julie's saliva was drooping from her mouth into his, as both felt the rise to their supreme moment. Jim hoped she would cum first so he could see her facial expressions as she came over his cock. Suddenly, her eyes opened wide, her face knotted up, and she screamed.

"Oh God! Ohmigod! Oh shit, fuckfuckfuck".

She slammed down on his pubes and ground desperately onto him. She was rigid with passion. Jim could feel her body vibrating, her pussy clamping onto his cock, then releasing. She collapsed onto him and exhaled noisily.

"Jesusfuckingchrist! " she gasped.

She lay on him for a bit, still shivering in release. Mini quakes kept shaking her body. She lay so still, Jim thought she may have passed out.

Then she whispered "God, what a fuck! What a cum! What an experience!"

He smiled. She raised her head and glared at him.

"I'm so pissed!" she spat.

He tightened...what had he done? She smiled.

"Dammit, asshole...we could have been fucking for years!"

He chortled, "How many years? Since we were 12, 16, what?"

She chuckled, "Maybe not 12, but 16 would have been nice!"

He grinned and wrapped his arms about her.

"My Darling Lover, you've made me so happy. Just think, we could share this love for the rest of our lives!" He grinned even wider.

"I plan on that! I love you so very much. I never dreamed I could love so deeply! I love you more that life itself. I've always loved you as the world's best sister. Now I love you as the best lover ever!"

A tear fell from her eye. "I love you just as deeply. I'll never again think of you as my brother, only as the man I cherish!"

He rolled her over so he was on top.

"Now, Mon Cheri, your turn to allow me to explode!"

He began slowly stroking his cock in and out, slowly increasing the tempo until he was rapidly fucking her sweet pussy. He kissed her mouth, her cheeks, her nose, her eyes. He expressed his love in so many vocal and physical ways and she surrendered herself to his romance. He whispered in her ear.

"I want to fuck your sweet pussy every day, fondle your beautiful breasts, caress your lovely thighs! I want to kiss, lick and suck your hard nipples! I want to eat your luscious cunt until you scream for mercy! I'm even gonna tongue-fuck your gorgeous asshole till you cum all over my face".

These words drove her to another screaming climax as she tightened her legs about his waist, and grasped his ass cheeks in a tight grip in both hands. He watched her face contort in another massive cum. Then, he felt the explosion quickly rise in his guts.

"Gonna cum, My Darling...gonna ...where? Where?"

"Fill my cunt, Lover! Make me pregnant if you wanna!"

The words released his flood. He had never cum so hard. His sac tightened till it felt as if his balls would collapse. The pleasure and ecstasy over whelmed him, and he collapsed onto her diminutive body. He shuddered, sighed, held her tightly.

"Godammit, I have never exploded that way! I couldn't breathe!"

He gazed into her face.

" Damn, Woman, is it always gonna be like this? 'Cause if it is, I better take out more life insurance!" She laughed.

"I want it to always be so glorious for us. I've never enjoyed a man so much!"

They kissed slowly, gently, passionately, their lips expressing their deep love.

Julie had placed her cell phone on the bed stand. It rang. "Shit!" she spat, answering it.

Susan inquired, "Where the hell are you? I thought you were home, but the land lady said she had not seen you!"

Julie smiled at Jim. "I AM home, silly. I'm moving in with my new lover!"

There was silence, then Susan gasped "With Jim? With your brother?"

"No longer my brother; after such a good fuck, I have promoted him to my private fuck stud!"

"God, you fucked him?"

"Well, we sorta fucked each other! I'll never have another cock as long as I live!"

Jim reached over and kissed her cheek.

"Tell her I said good morning, but don't talk too long!"

Susan heard, and asked "God, He gonna fuck you again?"

Jim could hear her, too.

"Nope, gonna eat the sweetest, juiciest, most beautiful pussy on earth!" Susan sighed.

"Fuck! I'm so jealous! No man here to eat MY pussy, or touch it, or fuck it! What am I gonna do?"

Jim spoke into the phone "Ain'tcha got a brother?"

Susan screamed her disappointment.

Julie said "And you can't have mine! He's chained to this here bed for my exclusive fucking! Bye, Susan!" and hung up.

The two lovers embraced and laughed at Susan's response. Jim kissed her wonderful lips, kneading her breasts. He worked his lips and tongue over all areas of her face, then her neck. Next, he carried his loving to her shoulders and upper chest. His first small bite to a nipple caused her to gasp and jerk. She then smiled as he proceeded to lavish his oral attention on both breasts, especially the nipples.

She felt as though she had not yet cum. Her pussy was wetter than it had ever been. Surely he would not eat her out right after flooding her cunt with his juice. He seemed to have his own ideas. Her breasts were covered with his saliva as he moved lower. He garnished her navel with similar treatment, kissing and licking the button, then probing with his tongue. Every touch sent Julie higher. Now he moved closer to her pubes. She felt him roam around in her pussy hair as he caressed her inner thighs. She was moaning and writhing on the bed, her body responding willingly to her brother's ministrations.

Suddenly, his tongue caressed her clitoris, causing her to jump and grunt. Then it moved downward to her vulva opening, where he rimmed her pussy, then inserted his tongue as far as possible. She was now rolling on the bed, holding his head in both hands and attempting to fuck his face. He began running his tongue up and down her slit, massaging her clitoris, then tongue fucking her entrance. He was in love and lust; she was in heaven as her brother laved her most private parts. She felt it could not possibly get any better, then it did. Jim ran his middle finger into her pussy, wetting it thoroughly. As he continued to eat her delectable morsel, his finger went to her rosebud. He massaged and caressed it as his tongue and lips continued to bring her closer to climax.

genealguy
genealguy
203 Followers