My Sister's Keeper Ch. 04

Story Info
The two seal their relationship and a new character appears.
5.6k words
4.51
17k
20
0

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18

***

After the events of Kaitlyn's 'revenge', the two spoke a little less to each other, especially about bdsm, for a few days. Both of them knew that it was best to do so to avoid any negative emotions from that day. Sasha still wore the collar Kaitlyn had given her, liking the feel of it and what it signified. She, however, was still a little nervous around her new mistress and it was still traumatizing for her.

On the third day, however, they began speaking again. They had sat down to breakfast table and Sasha happened to notice something she'd never noticed on Kaitlyn before: a gold colored band on her ring finger.

"Where did you get that?" She asked to break the silence while they sat at the kitchen table, Kaitlyn looking at the band.

"A very dear friend," She said. "I'm sure you'll meet her someday."

"Can I hear about her?" Sasha asked.

"We trained under the same mistress," Kaitlyn said. "Unlike most relationships of this caliber, we trained simultaneously under her."

"What do you mean, mistress?" Sasha asked.

"Well, most dominant and submissive relationships or training programs are one on one so as to make it far more personal," Kaitlyn explained. "That way, the two can learn about each other and how they work so as to make the relationship more intimate and the training more effective."

"Makes sense," Sasha said. But... what now... mistress? I mean for... us?"

"Well, today is the day I'm going to go over the basics and the contract," Kaitlyn said.

"Contract?" Sasha asked.

"Yes, a contract," Kaitlyn said. "Things like this need contractual agreement. We don't have to take it down to the notary, but it does have to be in writing. I'll draft it up later and go over it with you."

"This seems like a big deal," Sasha said.

"Believe it or not, bdsm is a dangerous game to play if you don't know what you're doing," Kaitlyn said. "It's why, despite your rejection of the romantic aspect of our relationship, I'm still going to train you so that you don't get hurt or hurt someone else. I'd never forgive myself if that happened."

"I get it," Sasha nodded. "So, what are the 'basics' you're talking about?"

"Just the basic understanding of our relationship from here on out and how it works." Kaitlyn said. "Basically, I'll explain your role, my role, and how we will act in public, private, and intimacy."

"Sounds complicated," Sasha said. "But, uh, not enough to not want to."

"It's really not that hard to understand," Kaitlyn said. "I'll make it really easy and I'll be here every step of the way."

"Alright," Sasha said. "Let's begin."

"After breakfast," Kaitlyn said. "But, I will say that it does get a little more complicated to explain because I'm doing the training aspect of the relationship, but it's not that hard. Most of it is practice anyway."

"I'll do my best... mistress," Sasha said with a small chuckle, which caused Kaitlyn to smile. She cupped her hand around Sasha's cheek, feeling her younger sister's chestnut colored hair in her hands. Sasha actually felt a small spark at the touch. It was still comforting to feel Kaitlyn's gentle touch.

"I think we should also do the introductory things as well," Kaitlyn said.

"What are those?" Sasha asked, leaning into the touch of her hand.

"Just a few minor things," Kaitlyn said. "Nothing painful... I hope."

"You hope?" Sasha asked.

"Well, everyone is different," Kaitlyn said. "Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it doesn't. But, for now, let's go over what the contract is."

"Please explain," Sasha said.

"Basically, you're acknowledging that I'm your mistress and you're my submissive." Kaitlyn said. "The rules I'll go over are what we'll both abide by."

"We'll go over that." Kaitlyn said. "What this contract basically means is that you acknowledge what we are becoming to each other and you know what happens if we breach each other's trust."

"I see," Sasha said.

"Basically," Kaitlyn said. "My role is your dominant. It is my job to make sure you are safe and cared for while in my care. Your role as a sub is to submit and comply as you are taught or pleasured by your mistress or mistresses. It's a little more in-depth, but we'll make it a 'learn as you go' experience."

"I... see," Sasha said. "Wait, mistresses?"

"Yes, in some cases, two mistresses take one submissive." Kaitlyn said. "But, it's even rarer than a mistress with multiple submissives because two leadership styles is hard to deal with unless they have similar mindsets."

"But, having two subs is easier?" Sasha asked.

"Yes, because they are in a complying role," Kaitlyn said. "Even if they have different personalities, the point of their role is the same: they are to listen to and respect their dominant or teacher. They will do similar things and learn similar things. Imagine having two tutors for a single math student versus having two students to a single tutor."

"I see," Sasha said. "So, I need to say I submit?"

"Yes," Kaitlyn said. "And, after you do, I'll go over the rules."

"Alright," Sasha said what Kaitlyn had her write her statement of consent and stick it in a folder for proof. "Now what?"

"Now, we go over the rules," Kaitlyn said. "The first rule is consent. But, you're familiar with that one."

"Yeah," Sasha nodded, sighing a little.

"The second is the safe word," Kaitlyn said. "It can be seen as part of consent, but it is also its own thing. You must come up with a safe word and it must not be something you say often or would randomly shout during sexual actions unless necessary."

"Can you come up with one?" Sasha asked. "You know this better."

"Fine," Kaitlyn said. "I'll borrow an idea I got from a comic I once read. The word 'red' is the safe word. If spoken, even while gagged, play must stop and the dominant will ungag the submissive. If the submissive wants to be untied, she is untied. If she doesn't, she stays bound. 'Yellow' means slow down. That's usually for if it jumps too fast, like if I used a three inch thick strapon on your ass on your first or second day of anal."

"I see," Sasha said.

"In this case," Kaitlyn said. "'Green' will mean to resume or, if spoken more than once, to build up faster."

"I get that," Sasha nodded.

"The third rule is secrets," Kaitlyn said. "We MUST have full communication with each other when it comes to this. That doesn't mean we have to be one hundred percent honest, but it does mean we have to talk when we're uncomfortable or hurting. I will always be here to talk if you need me. And, I hope you will be the same."

"I'll try," Sasha nodded. "So... what's first?"

"First, I'm going to measure you." Kaitlyn said. "Stand and strip."

"A bit forward, I see," Sasha chuckled, doing so. Kaitlyn pulled a ribbon of tape measure and began to measure Sasha all over her body, taking notes as she did.

"What's this for, mistress?" Sasha asked.

"Fittings for gear," Kaitlyn said, wrapping the tape around each finger and toe. "You'll have to earn some of it, but I need to know how big you are so I get the right sizes."

"Even my fingers and toes?" Sasha asked.

"I work with some very, very precise suppliers." Kaitlyn said. "Now, the first thing we're going to do is start you on an exercise program. You're out of shape and you're not strong in the right places."

"M-Mistress... are... are you saying I'm fat?" Sasha asked with a good deal of hurt in her voice; that was the exact reason she wanted to do sports: her self-image. Tears started coming to her eyes as she heard them. She was surprised it hurt so much, coming from Kaitlyn. She felt two strong arms around her at that moment.

"No, no, Sasha," Kaitlyn pulled her close, running her fingers through her hair in a comforting manner. "I didn't mean that at all. What I mean is that you're not strong in places on your body where it matters. I noticed how you stopped doing so well at practice because it showed. I love your body, Sasha. It's beautiful; one of the two most beautiful bodies I've ever seen. But, you'll need to be in a good shape to be a dominant one day."

"I-I will?" Sasha asked.

"Yes," Kaitlyn said. "Do you remember how I carried you?"

"Y-Yeah," Sasha blushed slightly.

"You need to be able to do that to me." Kaitlyn said.

"I... I get it." Sasha said, desiring to become more like Kaitlyn had shown herself to be: assertive, alluring, and soft, all in one.

"Good," Kaitlyn said, tilting her chin up to look into her eyes. "I want you to know I think your body is beautiful and that no one should say otherwise. I know you had some issues with it in the past, but now is the present. I think you are beautiful and I love it. You simply need to build up your strength a little."

"How?" Sasha asked.

"Well, I am your mistress," Kaitlyn said. "And, that means I have a good deal of choice over your diet, attire, and activities. Within reason of course. I'm mostly changing them to help get you physically fit."

"Right," Sasha nodded. "So, er, mistress, are you into that hidden bondage stuff?"

"Quite," Kaitlyn gave a little smirk and kissed Sasha's nose. "But, you're too new for that. Right now we're going to the gym and starting you on a regiment. Our weeks will be as follows: every other day, you will work out with me. Every day we don't work out, I will teach you bdsm. Once you're in a good enough shape, we'll do both on the same day."

"Okay," Sasha nodded.

"Right," Kaitlyn said. "But, from now on, except in public, you are to refer to me as 'Mistress'. In public, you shall call me 'Miss'."

"What about with friends, mistress?" Sasha asked.

"We're not going to be together twenty four seven," Kaitlyn said. "I'm not that kind of mistress. If you're not with me, then the roles are off unless I specifically call you to have you do something when you get home."

"I guess that makes sense," Sasha said. "So... when do I get to dominate you again, er, mistress?"

"When I feel like you've learned a bit of a section I'm teaching you." Kaitlyn said. "Think of them as your exams. I'm a fair instructor, but I have to be stricter than normal because this is delicate work."

"Understood... mistress," Sasha nodded. "So, what are we doing today?"

"For now, we can just relax and do something for a while until about six," Kaitlyn said. "Afterwards, we're going to the gym. Don't worry about a membership. I can bring a plus one on mine with my gym plan. Also, you don't have to call me mistress with every sentence. Just enough so that you understand the role."

"Alright," Sasha nodded. The two sat down on the couch in the living room to just watch TV. Sasha had to admit, it was nice to do, just spending time like this, not even with bdsm on the mind. She leaned on Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn putting an arm around her and holding her. At about six, Kaitlyn looked at the clock.

"Alright, it's time for you to get dressed for the gym," She said.

"I-I'll go change." Sasha nodded in submission.

"I'm coming with you," Kaitlyn said. "I'm picking out your outfit."

"... Is it going to be embarrassing?" Sasha asked.

"What do you think I am, evil?" Kaitlyn asked. "No, I'm going to simply assert my knowledge of what we're doing. Besides, we both know you've never been to a gym before, so I'll get you proper clothes."

"Okay... mistress," Sasha said, deciding to comply.

"Good girl," Kaitlyn kissed her on the cheek, leading her into her room. "Now, I will say you'll enjoy when we do the covert bondage things. It's a bit of a thrill. But, for a while, it's just this."

"Alright," Sasha nodded. Kaitlyn dug through Sasha's... less than neat closet and pulled out a nice pair of white panties with hearts on them as well as some gym shorts and a blue t-shirt.

"Put these on and be quick," Kaitlyn said, leaning up to Sasha's ear and whispering seductively. "The sooner we get finished at the gym, the sooner I'll start your first... lesson."

Immediately, Sasha's heart began racing from the excitement and her face blushed heavily as she almost wet her current pair of panties at the thought. She then began to anticipate just what Kaitlyn would do to her. It was... strange, almost. She had enjoyed being the dominant, but this... this nearly drove her wild with a strange arousal she couldn't explain. Kaitlyn asserting her dominance had triggered something within her... maybe she was a much better sub than a dominant.

But, at the same time, it scared her deep down. Would she be able to want something else? Would she want to keep submitting to her sister like this? How would it affect her? She didn't know, but Kaitlyn looked at her with concern.

"Hey, it's okay, Sasha," She pat her cheek gently, somehow knowing what was up. "I know you're a little concerned and aroused, but I promise, I won't steal all your will. I promise you that you will still be the same you... minus the fact that I'm teaching you about bdsm. I promise I will not damage your will. Such a thing breaks consent. How you feel will be your genuine feelings."

Sasha leaned into it, Kaitlyn pulling her in close again. The older girl sighed. She knew what the root of this was and she still hated herself for it. She knew how this would be for her sister... but, she also knew she would have to protect and guide her... especially if a certain someone happened to come home to find them. Sasha's partially broken will would be mended with time and love... hopefully, another certain someone Kaitlyn was closer with would be able to help if need be.

Kaitlyn held Sasha for a bit longer, gently releasing her and handing her the clothes.

"Perhaps I should redefine the boundaries," She said. "If I go into this too fast, I'll make you more like a pet than a submissive. Trust me, you don't want to be stuck enjoying being a pet. Once you go down that road, you pretty much can't come back to the dominant one."

"I-I'll try not to, mistress," Sasha said, nodding.

"I'll try to choose your outfits less and less," Kaitlyn said. "But, on some occasions, you will be told to wear a specific outfit. Or, if I decide to take a week and train you, I'll have you wear latex the entire time."

"What about a catsuit?" Sasha asked.

"You don't have one and probably won't get one anytime soon," Kaitlyn said, noting the look on Sasha's face. "But, who knows? I will get you some gear, though. While you got nice ones, they aren't as good as you think."

"Alright... mistress," Sasha said.

"Good girl," Kaitlyn kissed her cheek. "I will say this though: you don't have to agree with what I say or do it. But, if you do, we have to talk about it, alright? I don't want you to be uncomfortable. This isn't me taking over your life. Please understand that."

Sasha nodded, trying her best to fit into this role.

"Good," Kaitlyn said. "With that agreed upon, let's go and get you an exercise routine. Dress up and we can go."

Sasha nodded, putting on what Kaitlyn had picked out for her. The two left the house, Kaitlyn heading to the gym she frequented to work out. At that moment, it was about six pm

"Start on the treadmill," She said as she made it to the exercise room. "You're going to run for thirty minutes. You do light sports, so it should be fine."

"Yes, mist—er, Miss," Sasha nodded. Kaitlyn gave her hand a little squeeze and a smile.

"You're doing great," She said to encourage her. "Keep it up. Don't worry about impressing me. Just focus on doing your best. I'm only your teacher after all."

She smiled, which made Sasha feel better about it. She had no clue why she felt such a need to have Kaitlyn's approval. There was no romance. Sure, there was definitely a sexual attraction, but she didn't know why that would have anything to do with it. She wanted to just enjoy her time and let her sister guide her into this new world she'd opened up.

Sasha got on the treadmill and began to run. While she was running, Kaitlyn got on the treadmill a few down, keeping an eye on Sasha to see if she needed anything. After her thirty minutes and cooldown, Sasha stepped off the treadmill and went to get some water. Kaitlyn continued running, deciding not to keep focused on Sasha since she was in fact an adult and perfectly capable of watching herself in a gym. She wasn't helpless after all.

Though, if Kaitlyn had to admit something, it would be that she had been acting a bit off ever since her 'revenge'. She would look into it later. Thankfully, her mistress had given her some psychology based bdsm books for looking into certain conditions of people. But, there was one thing she knew: deep down, Sasha was scared. Whether or not she was scared what would happen if it was found out she was into this (which Kaitlyn did figure as a big concern) or scared she would find herself liking Kaitlyn she didn't know. Though, the third option was that she was still scared Kaitlyn would go too far.

Though, maybe she was also still in the initial phase, the 'touch' phase. People in said phase typically craved physical contact from their mistress and affirmation of their actions. Even though Sasha was stubborn, Kaitlyn had essentially broken her entire will and had put it back together in a fragile way (the best she could manage). It would take only a week or so for it to mend, but that week might be crucial. Afterwards, she would still like the positive affection, but it wouldn't be as deep of a psychological thing.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed her ass, causing her to jump off the treadmill.

The platinum haired dominant turned around, ready to confront whoever'd done it when she was greeted by a pair of green eyes and crimson hair belonging to a woman a little taller than her. Immediately, she sighed, flicking the woman in the nose.

"Why must you always do that?" She asked. "And, weren't you with a client?"

"She's takin' a break," The woman snickered. "Said she had some things to take care of. Sounds to me like her hubby's comin' home."

"We don't deal with married clients," Kaitlyn raised an eyebrow.

"It was a guess," The woman said with a shrug. "So, that your sister over there? The one you—"

"Kaitlyn's hand instantly clamped over the woman's mouth.

"Not in public, Rebecca," She said as her face turned pinker.

"Hey, what can I say?" Rebecca shrugged. "I mean, it's not every day you get to bag your sister like that. Of course, I still know where I stand on the totem dildo. So, how's about you and me meet up later?"

"If you want a kiss, just say so," Kaitlyn said, pulling Rebecca over and kissing her on the lips. Sasha, having finished her run, walked over to Kaitlyn to ask what to do next. She happened to see the kissing scene and felt an odd feeling... it was... like a strange jealousy mixed with an odd heartbreak like feeling.

Sasha, unseen by Kaitlyn and the other woman as she returned from getting water, turned pale and began to feel her heart rate quicken. She couldn't... she couldn't be jealous. Why was she jealous? She couldn't... she couldn't be falling for Kaitlyn, could she? No, she couldn't... there had to be another explanation as to why she was feeling this way over her sister kissing another woman.

Then, an idea, whether or not it was correct, hit her: did she truly desire physical contact from her that much? Was Kaitlyn's touch something she now craved, regardless of not having romantic attachment? That very thought was something that terrified her deep, deep down. While she was keen on learning the submissive side from a... consensual standpoint, she didn't want to be so dependent on Kaitlyn it drove her on. What had Kaitlyn done to her when she had done those things? Why was she like this now?

"You should... hey, where'd she go?" Kaitlyn asked. "Sasha? Are you here?"

Sasha, realizing they hadn't seen her, decided to walk over.

"Hello, Miss," Sasha said. "Who's this?"

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers
12