My Sister's Keeper Ch. 13

Story Info
Rebecca and Kaitlyn have a much needed discussion.
4k words
4.37
8k
6
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18

*

Kaitlyn stirred in Rebecca’s arms, looking up at the redhead.

“So, when were you going to tell me you didn’t get any sleep?” Rebecca asked.

“I... wasn’t?” Kaitlyn suggested.

“I can’t believe you,” Rebecca stood up abruptly, dragging Kaitlyn over to the large bed in her room and hoisting her onto it. She straddled her fiancée and slapped her across the face. Kaitlyn recoiled from the assault, blinking at the redhead with confusion.

“We’re not supposed to keep secrets, Kaitlyn,” Rebecca said, pinning Kaitlyn’s hands above her head and glaring directly into her eyes.

“You said that!” The redhead shouted. “Why didn’t you tell me?! Why didn’t you fucking tell me your anxiety was returning!?”

“I... I didn’t want to worry you...” Kaitlyn said quietly as another slap stung her cheek. Her cheek and eye already beginning to swell, she stared up into the face of her fuming fiancée.

“I was willing to overlook your staring at Sasha,” Rebecca said through clenched teeth. “I mean, what kind of hypocrite would I be if I said so. You know how I like Meredith’s company. I was fine when you didn’t tell me about that for a while because I believed you were working out your feelings.”

Kaitlyn simply stared at Rebecca her face stinging like a dozen needles had poked it. She winced as Rebecca grabbed a thin cord from the nightstand, tightly tying Kaitlyn’s hands to the bedframe.

“I never said a damn thing when you wanted to take her under your wing!” Rebecca said. “I never said anything about you giving her all that love and attention because at the end of the day, I still knew you loved me more! But, I’m not just going to let you go on without telling me when your problems are acting up!”

Kaitlyn said nothing, knowing she couldn’t say anything that would make her situation better.

“You promised me there’d be no secrets!” Kaitlyn was slapped on the other cheek, the stinging sensation surrounding her. She felt tears prickling at her eyes as Rebecca pushed down on her shoulders.

“I’m... I’m sorry,” Kaitlyn choked out, unable to look her fiancée in the face. Rebecca just looked down at her with an angry look. The next thing she did was turn around and fasten Kaitlyn’s legs to the bed by her ankles. Stretched out like a sausage, arms and legs pinned together, Kaitlyn looked up at Rebecca.

“Do you really want to get married?” Rebecca asked in a tone that was threatening, Kaitlyn feeling her heart sink.

“Wh-What?” She asked, horrified at the question and events that had brought it about. “O-Of course I do.”

“Do you really?” Rebecca asked. “Because you don’t really seem like you want to.”

At this, she slapped Kaitlyn so hard the platinum haired woman felt her teeth rattle.

“Answer me!” Rebecca shouted. “Do you want to get married?! Am I still yours!?”

“Yes!” Kaitlyn shouted as tears came to her eyes from sadness rather than pain. “I love you more than life itself! You’re my only and my all! Please, Rebecca!”

Rebecca’s lips met her own in a kiss that brought a third kind of tear to Kaitlyn’s eye; a tear of relief. She closed her swollen eyes as she felt the passionate kiss on her face, the emotions that were behind it swirling around on her mind.

“Don’t ever scare me like that again,” Rebecca choked out, lying down on Kaitlyn’s breasts. “Please.”

“I’m sorry,” Kaitlyn whispered. “I know after losing Mistress Veronica you’d be worried about my health and I kept this from you. I’m sorry. But, I’m fine, really. It’s just...”

“Just what?” Rebecca asked, glancing up at her betrothed.

“My mother’s coming home,” Kaitlyn said. “I’m worried about what she’ll do to Sasha if she goes home.”

“Well, then give her something to do that will make her stay out,” Rebecca shrugged. “Isn’t Carol’s session today?”

“What’s today?” Kaitlyn asked.

“Tuesday,” Rebecca said.

“I can’t do that,” Kaitlyn said. “It’s a horrible breach of trust to send someone as inexperienced as Sasha to have a session with a client like that. Carol’s just as inexperienced as Sasha and they could get hurt.”

“Then send Meredith with them,” Rebecca said, her tongue casually glossing over Kaitlyn’s right nipple, hitching the breath of the bound fiancée. “You can even say you’re just rescheduling and are sending them as some sort of apology. She’s met Meredith before, so she knows she’ll be alright. Besides, you and I both know it’d do her more good to do this with someone who she has no relation to or doesn’t have a huge crush on.”

“It still doesn’t feel right,” Kaitlyn said. “It feels like I’m saying I can’t help her.”

“This isn’t to train her,” Rebecca said. “It’s to keep her away from your cunt of a mother.”

“You know, I always love it when you talk like a sailor,” Kaitlyn said. “It’s like when we were younger and you’d try to sound tough by saying a swear word every other word, only to get bound in shibari and your mouth washed out with soap by Mistress Veronica.”

“Don’t remind me,” Rebecca sighed. “But, seriously, let her train a bit with Carol. Who knows, she might even find a new bondage partner.”

“Are you jealous that Meredith isn’t so wholly devoted to you anymore?” Kaitlyn said with as much of a smirk as she could muster with her face so swollen.

“Hey, it makes me kinda jealous when both the kink-oriented women in my life talk about your sister a lot,” Rebecca said, grabbing a large rubber ball from the dresser and shoving it into Kaitlyn’s mouth. She quite liked that particular gag because it was the kinkiness of a ball gag without a strap. She grinned at Kaitlyn’s protests, but only bit her fiancée’s lower facial lip.

Kaitlyn sighed and allowed her fiancée to continue her fun. She did deserve it after all, having scared her like that.

“Ymm dmn’t chll Shusha ayfng difd yoo (You didn’t tell Sasha anything, did you)?” She mumbled behind the ball holding her tongue to the floor of her mouth.

“Nah,” Rebecca said. “It wouldn’t be right. Meredith would be upset if I did that. She has seemed to have taken a liking to her.”

“Ng ngtshd (I noticed),” Kaitlyn mumbled.

“You should have seen when she first met her,” Rebecca said. “She was almost about to pass out from how she looked. If I could have taken a picture, I would have. It was so cute.”

Kaitlyn sighed, looking down at Rebecca. Rebecca shrugged, flicking Kaitlyn’s nipple once again with her tongue.

“I’m not going to mince words,” She said. “You don’t have to move on, but you should definitely understand your sister isn’t interested in you that way. Your little side chick thing ain’t working.”

“Nsh nth uh shd chk shng (It’s not a side chick thing),” Kaitlyn said, mustering up a small glare.

“I know, it’s just fun to tease you,” Rebecca said. “Now, onto something less difficult to agree on: you’re going to stay like this until I feel like letting you go. And since your tits are nice and comfy, I don’t think that’ll be for a while. After that, you’re going to make it up to me in the way I choose.”

Kaitlyn sighed, looking at Rebecca down the bridge of her nose. Rebecca was currently shifting her weight to make herself even more comfortable. Kaitlyn felt Rebecca’s arms wrap around her torso as she began to cuddle her bound fiancée.

“Let me just call Carol and then Meredith and let them know what’s gonna happen,” Rebecca said, pulling out her cell phone. She dialed a number and let it ring.

“Hey, Carol,” She said. “It’s Rebecca, Kaitlyn’s fiancée.”

“Oh, you’re that redhead woman.” The voice said. It was quiet, but not a shy sort of quiet.

“Yeah, that’s me,” Rebecca said. “So, listen, Kaitlyn’s not feeling completely up to snuff so she’ll have to reschedule your session.”

“Oh... that’s too bad,” The person, presumably Carol, said, a hint of disappointment in her tone. “When is it going to be, then?”

“Well, I was actually thinking you could help with a newer recruit today and we’ll reschedule you for a few days from now if you want,” Rebecca said.

“New... recruit?” Carol asked.

“She’s learning and is doing a good job,” Rebecca said. “Don’t worry, Meredith will come with her. I just wanted you to not feel upset for Kaitlyn rescheduling. You’ll be in good hands. Who knows, you might want to see her again.”

“I... I guess that could work.” Carol said. “Thanks, Rebecca.”

“You’re welcome, babe,” Rebecca said. “Bye.”

Hanging up, she looked at Kaitlyn and rubbed a hand across her cheek.

“I know you wanted to have some fun, but I’m keeping you here,” She said. “You’re welcome to try to change my mind, but I’m sure you know what I’m going to do if you attempt escape. Just give in and let me spend time with you.”

Kaitlyn sighed, allowing Rebecca to kiss her cheek and lie back down on her.

“I have to call Meredith as well,” Rebecca said, dialing her submissive’s number. It rang and the sound of Meredith picking up echoed through the speakers.

“Yes, Mistress?” Meredith asked.

“Meredith, I need you to do me a favor,” Rebecca said.

“What is it, Mistress?” Meredith replied.

“I’m keeping Kaitlyn here to rest,” Rebecca explained. “But a new submissive she’s contracted, Carol, is due for a session today and I told her you and Sasha would do a sort of session and Kaitlyn would give her another session in a few days.”

“Is that allowed, Mistress?” Meredith questioned.

“It’s not an official session,” Rebecca said. “It’s more like you two are having a playdate of sorts. Does that sound fun?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Meredith agreed. “We will head there shortly. Where is her house?”

Rebecca gave her the address and thanked her again before hanging up. She turned to Kaitlyn, gaining a sort of smirk.

“Looks like you’re all mine,” She said. “You don’t need to worry about that third orgasm. Sasha’s probably figured she can give it at any time, so it’ll be fine. You and I will have our own fun for a bit. But, first, it’s my turn to nap.”

Rebecca laid back down on top of Kaitlyn’s chest. Kaitlyn felt her shifting until after a bit she became still. Kaitlyn couldn’t hear anything but soft breathing, indicating her having fallen asleep. Kaitlyn strained her neck to look at her. A small giggle escaped her lips as she acknowledged how cute the redhead was when she was asleep. It was part of what drew her to be attracted to her in the first place.

Kaitlyn sighed, not being tired enough to sleep herself, having just woken up. She then wondered if Rebecca had done that for that very reason. But, she also wondered what the redhead had planned for her. Anticipation, fear, and the slightest of arousals all bundled together as she wondered what would happen.

“At least the ropes have some slack,” She thought, noticing how she could still move a little so as to not cut off circulation, but to keep her in place.

Rebecca’s snoring was soft and Kaitlyn, despite how much she loved watching her fiancée sleep, was growing bored of it. She sighed into her gag, her eyes glancing around the room for some form of entertainment. She was nowhere near tired enough to go to sleep with her, having just slept earlier, but she was wishing she was. Sleeping with Rebecca was one of the things she held dearest to her heart. Despite her jealousy, her heart truly did belong to her, regardless of her little crushes on her sister.

Thinking back on their earlier conversation, she sighed. She knew she shouldn’t have kept that from Rebecca. Her stinging, swollen face was evidence enough of that truth. Rebecca was many things, patient being one of them, but even her patience could wear out, especially over the jealousy she had over Sasha’s place in her heart. Obviously, she was hers, but now she wondered if it would ever be the same between them.

After a long, terrifyingly boring two hours of Rebecca’s nap, which was a little on the short site, the redhead yawned loudly and woke up. Kaitlyn wondered how much she’d slept prior to this; considering whenever she took naps, which was rare, she could easily be out of commission for a solid five hours. Kaitlyn looked down at her fiancée with concern. Rebecca stared back in a similar manner. Cobalt met emerald as the two said nothing, whether speech or muffled.

Rebecca was the first to break the silence. She wrapped her arms around Kaitlyn, holding her as Kaitlyn felt something wet touch her breasts.

“Do you really, really love me?” Rebecca asked. Kaitlyn felt her heart shatter. Perhaps this was why the nap was so short; she had been too focused on her own thoughts. Despite how she had answered earlier, Kaitlyn was aware that this was something that wouldn’t be answered in a single sentence.

Kaitlyn nodded; no other answer was truer. Rebecca looked up at her, tears streaming down her face.

“Even enough to give Sasha up?” She asked.

Kaitlyn paused at that. She knew this would be brought up sooner or later. She also knew that she would need to be ungagged to properly answer this question. She made motions and muffled speech to indicate this, the redhead pulling the ball out of Kaitlyn’s mouth.

“I would give her up in an instant,” Kaitlyn said. “But, she needs guidance.”

“She has Meredith,” Rebecca said. “She can guide her. Hell, I could guide her. Why does it have to be you?”

“Because I’m the only one besides Meredith she trusts,” Kaitlyn said. “Meredith is skilled, yes, but even she isn’t experienced enough to teach Sasha all she needs to know.”

“She doesn’t need to be experienced,” Rebecca said. “She needs to have a partner. Meredith is that ideal partner. Even if the feelings are unrequited, it doesn’t have to be you.”

“I can’t just cast her aside,” Kaitlyn said. “I still haven’t brought her back to a secure state of mind. She’s still always so self-conscious and insecure.”

“Things Meredith is better to help her out with,” Rebecca said. “Even dealing with your mother, she can help better with. Hell, she could move in with Meredith if we proposed the idea to them. She doesn’t need you. You just want your little relationship.”

“I can lessen the time we’re involved,” Kaitlyn said. “But, I can’t cut her out completely. Not until she’s at least a little more confident and sure of herself.”

“Find something that makes you and me have more time together,” Rebecca said. “You don’t know how many times I was so jealous of how you two were, especially after she did that to you.”

“I’m sorry...” Kaitlyn said quietly. “I didn’t understand how you felt. I was selfish.”

“You were,” Rebecca said. “But, I know exactly how you’re going to make it up to me.”

Kaitlyn gulped, having an idea of just what she meant. She found herself being untied from the bed and pulled to the floor. Rebecca grabbed a bottle of lubricant oil and rubbed it onto her hands, the cool oil being then rubbed all over Kaitlyn’s body.

Kaitlyn didn’t move after Rebecca got up, knowing that this was her punishment and she should just take it. Rebecca opened her chest in her closet and produced a box about the size of a wedding dress box and set it next to Kaitlyn.

“Hold still.” Kaitlyn said as she produced a mass of platinum colored rubber and latex, the same shade as Kaitlyn’s hair. Kaitlyn’s eyes widened as she realized exactly what Rebecca had in mind. She also knew of the crimson colored one in the same box. This was a special kind of role-playing they only did when they needed to cope with something like jealousy or similar emotions.

“We haven’t gotten the bitchsuit out in a long time,” Rebecca said, looking down at her fiancée. “Never felt the desire. But, now, I’m going to have you be my little pet and give me the affection you haven’t given me because you were with her. Now, don’t take this as me hating her. I’m not so petty as to believe this is her fault. But, you’re going to be punished.”

Kaitlyn nodded in submission to Rebecca as Rebecca showed her the suit. The suit itself was a bit thinner than a latex catsuit, but was just as sturdy. It looked almost identical to a catsuit except for the fact that it had four ‘stumps’ instead of sleeves and leg portions, none of them long enough for an entire limb. Each limb also had belts around it to tighten and fasten them restrictively. There was a corset in the waist portion that prevented too much movement of the waist. The entire back had a long zipper that held it shut. Thin, yet cushioning pads were inside and outside the four ‘stumps’ for protection of the elbows and knees. There were two zippers in the crotch area, one where a person’s pussy would be and another near their rear.

In addition to the main suit were a few pairs of fake animal ears of varying animals, varying from cat to dog to rabbit among others. Each was the color of either Kaitlyn’s hair or Rebecca’s hair. There were also several fake tails of these animals, each the same color and each with a medium sized plug on the end to serve as an anchor. Each of these represented a different kind of trait that they wanted at the current moment and could be swapped out at any time. The dog ears represented loyalty, the cat’s affection, and the rabbit’s sexuality.

“I was considering making you a rabbit,” Rebecca said. “But, I figured that gave you too much freedom.”

Kaitlyn’s arms and legs were folded, her hands gripping her shoulders and her heels touching her rear. Rebecca held the suit under her and she moved her folded limbs into it. The suit was pulled over her and zipped shut. Rebecca tightened the belts over Kaitlyn’s limbs, making sure to grope Kaitlyn’s ass a bit.

“I always like doing this, but neither of us is ever in the mood,” Rebecca said softly.

“Because neither of us wants to get stuck inside this thing if the zipper breaks like on Mistress Veronica’s,” Kaitlyn said, to which Rebecca shrugged.

“True,” Rebecca said. “Well, if we have to destroy this one to get you out, it’s a lesson learned. But, I’ll finish you up now. Consider the next forty eight hours your punishment for your behavior.”

Rebecca produced a latex mask from the box and looked at Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn looked into her eyes and saw the jealousy she had hidden coming to the surface as she looked at her fiancée. She knew she had hurt her deeply and she just wanted to make it better. She just wanted her to stop feeling that way and this was their way of coping.

“I’ll give you this choice only,” Rebecca said. “Do you want the mask or not?”

“I don’t,” Kaitlyn said. “I want us to look at each other face to face.”

“Very well,” Rebecca said. “I’ll leave you free so that I may see your face. I quite like it anyway.”

Kaitlyn could tell the grip was loosening... maybe it wasn’t so bad this time. Rebecca reached into the box and pulled out the pair of platinum colored cat’s ears and fixed them into Kaitlyn’s hair, hiding the band behind the long strands of hair.

“I think I’d like to have affection,” Rebecca said. “That’s what I need right now.”

Kaitlyn nodded as Rebecca kissed her on the lips. Rebecca then held up a plug with a platinum colored cat’s tail attached to it. She squeezed a drop or two of lubricant onto it and rubbed it around, making the plug quite shiny from the result. She reached around and unzipped Kaitlyn’s anal zipper, slowly inserting the tail. Kaitlyn moaned in pleasure at the intrusion, feeling herself close around it. Rebecca gave the tail a few squeezes, which inflated the tail slightly so it wouldn’t accidentally fall off and damage Kaitlyn’s insides.

“Now, come here and give me some of your affection,” Rebecca said, holding her as Kaitlyn nuzzled her as a cat would.

“I’m so sorry, Rebecca,” Kaitlyn said, leaning against her. “I... I never thought how you would feel about this. I should have tried to understand it more.”

“It’s alright,” Rebecca said after a pause. “I know you love me and I never suspected you would end our relationship. I just... I wanted you to spend time with me, but it was always her. That’s part of why I sent Sasha away with Meredith. I want to see you more. I know we’re getting married soon, but I just want you to spend time with me like this.”

peabo85
peabo85
196 Followers
12