My Sister's Keeper Pt. 02

Story Info
Kev digs deeper into his sisters nymphomania.
9.2k words
4.66
78.9k
122

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

– Author's Note: This is the second and last part of a two part story. It includes Incest and other sexual content. Synopsis: Kevin digs deeper into his sister's 'nymphomania'. Thank you. –

********

--- For now, I just wanted to savor what we had shared. I would deal with the rest later ---

She stirred in my arms. I had closed my eyes for what felt like only a moment, when I felt her slip from my grasp. Slowly, I managed to rouse myself enough that I stood up and sat back on the sofa.

She surprised me when she re-appeared, fully dressed and perky. There was a glow about her. Apparently, she had an energized goal of getting out for a bit to go shopping and stock up on essentials. It took almost no insistence on my part for her to accept a money donation to help cover the cost. She asked what I liked to eat, laughing when I told her that I hadn't changed since moving out – in other words, the same stuff I had grown up on. I told her not to expect me to do much cooking, unless she was also willing to teach me the culinary arts.

Chuckling, she said she didn't mind doing the cooking while also teaching me the basics. When I offered to go with her, she insisted it would be quicker if she did it alone. I could help haul the goodies in when she got back. With a big smile and a sweet kiss, she left.

After getting dressed, I had some more coffee. All the while, my brain was chaotically trying to decipher all the sexual kinks she appeared to be filled with. There had to be a deep-seated reason behind her cum obsession. It was already obvious that she had some crazy notions in regards to what men actually cared about sexually – her belief that she 'tasted' nasty, for example, and her lack of knowledge about her own body, plus how to satisfy herself sexually. What was absurd was this whole fixation on needing a man to cum, so that she could get off.

When she returned about an hour later, I helped her unload the goodies, then told her I wanted to get some more stuff from my old place. I questioned her about a key for the apartment, which she quickly produced. I didn't tell her about the side trip I had planned. I wanted to stop at a sex shop and pick up a couple of things that I thought might be of value in my quest to educate her.

There wasn't much left at my old apartment, a few more clothes plus several boxes of mementos and things I hadn't even bothered to unpack yet. As I loaded up, I began to lay out how I wanted my plan to go down on my return. After a quick stop at an adult store for the toys, I headed back.

She was in an extremely good mood upon my return. The stereo was on and she was dancing around happily as she cleaned the place. "You can store that stuff in the other bedroom, but you know you'll be sleeping with me, right?!" she giggled. I nodded and went to put my stuff away.

I began my culinary studies by helping her make dinner. It was more of a lesson in handing her ingredients, then mixing, stirring, and other such menial tasks. She got a kick out of having me help, even in the smallest aspect. I believe that the concept of a man helping her was completely novel.

After we had eaten, and I had helped clean up – which also amused her – I decided to set my plan in motion. Barefooted, she was at the kitchen sink, wiping the counter dry. She had on a cute pair of shorts along with a simple, button-up blouse and no bra ... which seemed to be a habit with her. Because of the fullness and firmness of her tits, one wasn't really necessary. The majority of her bruising was fading, plus she had styled her hair and put on a little make-up. With her almost flawless complexion, she hardly needed any.

Walking up behind her, I folded her in my arms, nuzzling her neck and cupping her tits as I told her, "Glad to see you in such a good mood, sis." I pushed my groin against her ass so she could feel my bulge in her crack.

Pressing back against me, she laid her head on my shoulder. "Thanks to you, babe," she replied, grinding her butt on my cock. I flexed it, which generated a chuckle while she exaggerated her rotating motion. I pecked up and down her throat as I kneaded her boobs and palmed her stiffening nipples.

"I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?" I asked, closing my teeth on her flesh to gently nip on it.

From the surprise in her tone, the thought must have never occurred to her, "Oh my.Yesss! I would!" I was already unbuttoning her blouse. She rotated in my arms to return the favor, her hands working on my pants buttons.

With her blouse finally opened, I went after her bare flesh. The satin of her skin felt hot under my palms, her rigid nipples almost burning my flesh. It seemed that all I had to do was suggest something sexy and she was instantly turned on. I wouldn't necessarily consider this to be a symptom of nymphomania. Rather, she just seemed to be extremely hedonistic and readily willing to get physical at the drop of a hat.

Fishing my erection from my briefs, she began tugging on my shaft like a kid anxiously playing with a new toy. I was hard as a rock in seconds, while she watched my face as she jacked me off. With a mischevious smile, I pulled away. "Meet you in the shower." I wanted to prolong this foreplay in the hopes of showing her the benefits of waiting.

She sounded frustrated as I turned and headed for the bathroom, removing my clothes as I walked."Damn it! ... you tease!"I ignored her, leaving a trail of clothes behind me. When she caught up, I was already in the shower, adjusting the water. I enjoyed the beauty of her body as she sashayed toward me, her delectable tits swaying erotically in sync with the sexy swivel of her hips.

"Gawddd ...you're beautiful!" She looked surprised. "What? Hasn't anyone told you that before?"

She stopped to nod. "But, only when they were trying to get me outta my clothes."

Wriggling my finger to get her into the shower, I asked, "Did it work?"

She giggled at my smirky grin. "Didn't take that much to fuck me. They just had to ask."

She entered the shower, closing the door behind her. Her hands reached for my hardening pole, until I took hold of her shoulders and forced her under the water, spinning her to make sure she was fully wet. Spotting a bar of soap in the wall cubbyhole, I grabbed it and turned her until her back was to me.

"Don't move. Let me take care of you." She looked back at me as I pulled her out of the water stream. Stepping to her so my body made full contact, I made sure to wedge my cock between the cheeks of her ass, before I started my soap-up of her front. Wanting to excite and arouse her as much as possible, I took my time lathering up on every inch of her flesh that I could reach. I saved her tits and pussy for last, circling them closely and making her ache for the contact.

Her ass wouldn't stop wiggling against my shaft as I toyed with her. When I finally touched her breasts, she moaned so deeply that it sounded like a plea. As I fingered her nipples, she shuddered hard against me. I tweaked them with a feathery touch before sliding one hand down to circle her cunt. Now, it was nipple tweaks and labia caresses, combined with an ever-increasing firmness and hunger in my fingers.

Just when I felt she was ready to blow, I stopped, turning her to face me and pulling her body hard against mine. This time, my cock was swimming against her soapy belly with my whole body involved in the foreplay. soapinging her back, I worked my way down to cover her ass and crack as I went in for a prolonged kiss. Her breath was harsh and needy in my mouth.

From her crack to her neck, my hands slithered up, then down. I went after her starfish and cunt from the back side, using strong strokes to intensify the contact with my cock which I continued grinding against her belly, swiveling my hips side-to-side. When I broke our kiss, her head fell to my chest while her hands moved to grip my ass, trying increase the contact between us.

She whimpered,"Holyyyy ... shi-ttt!"She jerked when I probed her sphincter with my fingertip. She sounded even more agonized when I took hold of her shoulders once more and forced her back under the water to rinse off.

When every trace of soap was gone, I told her my wish, "Just stand there and watch."

I wet my body and backed away to the wall, leaning against it to begin my show. I started by lathering my entire body except my groin area. As if I was taking a regular shower, I cleaned myself up, then stepped back under the water to rinse off. She tried to grab me, but I rebuffed her gently which made her pout cutely. "Not fair!" she complained.

Moving back against the wall, I went after my cock and balls this time. I took extra slow and sexy strokes to thoroughly soap up for her visual pleasure. Exaggerated tugs combined with sudsy fondling of my balls and crack, even turning around and flexing my cheeks as I spread my legs and lathered it all for her.

Her voice called out, "Baby, letme-ee!" Turning to face her again, I shook my head.

"Play with your pretty cunt – use your fingers and find that spot inside that I found." She looked uncomfortable for a moment. "Do it! Masturbate for me while I do the same for you." I continued the long, sensual pulls on my cock while I waited for her to comply.

She finally gave in, her hand moving tentatively to her pussy. When she pushed a couple of fingers in, I smiled, knowing I was succeeding. She was very hesitant, as if not sure what to do. I gave her more incentive. "Does it turn you on to watch me playing with my cock?" She nodded shyly, a soft smile crossing her face. "It makes me extra hard having you watch me while I jack off ... even harder when I get to watch you play with yourself at the same time."

"Really?" She seemed baffled again.

I nodded. "Really! Play with your clit and find that spot that made you squirt – okay?" I was happy to see her free hand join the other and a finger move to her clit. Her inner labia were spread apart with the tip of her clit peeking from its hiding spot. When she touched it, she visibly shook, her knees sagging as a jolt of pleasure hit her. Her eyes fluttering, she began to truly explore her body.

For fear of becoming too aroused, I stopped masturbating, intending to rinse the rest of my body while I enjoyed the vision of what she was doing. As tentative as she was, it was obvious she had never taken the time to learn how to pleasure herself. From the licking of her lips, to the undulating of her body each time she found a new spot, it was a joy to watch her experiment. The sounds she was emitting were wonderful -- a combination of gasps, pants, whimpers and moans echoed in the small confines of the shower, soon becoming loud enough that they even drowned out the sound of the water.

"What are you smirking for?" she said in a barely audible whisper.

She startled me – I had been so wrapped up in enjoying her exploration. "Just loving what you're doing."

She tittered, pausing long enough to point at my crotch. I looked down and had to laugh as well. I had soaped myself up to the point that my cock looked like it was covered in whipped cream. She stopped her manipulation and headed for me, her hand extended toward my hard-on. I grabbed her shoulders and stopped her with an admonishment, "Maybe in a bit." I put the bar of soap in its cubbyhole and rinsed myself off before I stepped out of the shower. Grabbing a towel, I started to dry off, motioning for her to join me.

I tossed her a towel. "Meet me in the bedroom, sexy thing." I moved to her and took hold of the back of her neck, pulling her to me for a deep and passionate kiss. Leaving her breathless, I turned and walked out the door, still drying off.

The words, "Sexy assss!" followed me as I went to her bedroom. Close behind me, she tried to snap me with her towel, but missed badly. Catching it in my hand, I tugged her to me and began to dry her off. We played grab-ass for a bit before finally breaking up with laughter. She made a feeble attempt to grab my bouncing erection until I restrained her by holding her shoulders then pushing her back on the bed.

Flushed from our games, she looked sexy as hell, leaning back on her elbows, her hair wet and disheveled, and her legs spread with her knees bent. I grinned, moving in to finish drying her off. She seemed to enjoy trying to draw my attention to her flowered cunt while also trying to grasp my erection or pull my hands to her crotch to fondle her. At the same time, I evaded her attempts while arousing her as much as possible, without actually giving in to her desires.

Done with the drying and teasing, I avoided her gropes and piled the pillows against the headboard. "Lie back," I told her. She pouted, not moving. "Do it -- or no cock and no cum!" She maintained her fake pout, but complied.

Her eyes followed me as she got in place. I walked to her dresser and opened the top drawer, taking out the two toys I had stashed there earlier. The small one was a medium-sized vibrator with a clit stimulator. The big one was an over-sized, rubber cock with balls and a suction cup to allow her to mount it someplace.

Walking to the foot of the bed, I crawled on. From my knees, I tossed the vibrator between her thighs. "I want to watch you use this one." She picked it up and looked at me with a funny expression. I'm sure she knew what they were for, but she seemed unfamiliar with exactly how to proceed. Since she had shown a lack of desire to self-stimulate herself, I don't believe she had used one before, thus the indecision. I gave her some incentive, "Turn it on and go for it!"

Dropping the dildo behind me, I sat on my heels and took my cock in hand, staring at the vibrator. Hesitantly, she studied the bottom until she figured out how to turn it on, the sudden hum startling her. She grinned, then placed the tip at her hole, jerking subtly when it made contact. "Pretend it's a small dick ... and get the other tip against your clit. You're gonna love it –I promise!"

She inserted it while shifting her hips and opening her legs wider. A hard shudder came over her when the other tip touched her clit, along with an "Oowwhhh-a". She closed her eyes while attempting to get comfortable with the sensations.

"That's it. Just let go and enjoy!" Her smile grew, her legs lifting off the bed toward her chest. "Rotate it ... use the other hand to caress yourself. Play with your nipples – whatever feels good!"

She opened her eyes to stare at me with a look that seemed far away."Oohhhh m-myyy,"she moaned, her hand moving to clamp over a tit and squeeze. I licked my lips and began to stroke my cock for her to enjoy.

"I can't tell you how hot that looks. What a turn on!"

She reached out her hand toward me. "I want it!" she complained.

"Maybe in a bit ... just watch and enjoy the view." I cupped my balls in my free hand and rolled them as I made a few fast strokes, then returned to some very slow pumps. Her hand went back to her boob to toy with the hard nipple. The vibrator had picked up speed. She was stroking it excitedly in her cunt.

I let her play for another minute before I told her, "Here. " Reaching behind me, I grabbed the dildo and tossed it to her. "Use this one. Take both hands and fuck yourself with it." She was into it now, extracting the vibrator and grabbing the big one with a hunger to play. Its size forced her to take several strokes while inserting it.

As she worked it deeper, each plunge produced a heavier sigh, plus an expression of deepening lust. My plan was working better than I had hoped. The whole idea was to show her how to pleasure herself – not rely so much on a man to provide her a means of sexual gratification. The urgency she was exhibiting told me she was on a path to reach that objective.

I slid my legs from underneath me and sat on my butt with my feet planted outside her hips and my knees bent. In this position our bellies were just a couple of feet apart. I wanted the closeness to make it all the more personal. Her eyes were wild looking as she commenced fucking herself fully. The dildo shaft glistened with the juices that she was withdrawing.

I let her go a bit longer until her eyes looked a little glazed "Cum for me." She seemed lost in her pleasure, but nodded her reply. "Cum for me and I'll cum for you, Suz." She was driving the dildo rapidly, licking her lips to keep them moist. I matched my strokes with hers, my cock heating up and my balls moving in their sack as the semen built to a boil. "Getting closer ... frig your clit with your fingers – rapid strokes." She did as I asked, her fingers turning into a blur.

From the heaving of her chest and the quiver of her legs as she held them high, she was almost there. With my sack tightening around my balls and the seed collected for launch, I cut her loose. "Cum, baby.Cu-mmm!"

My timing was perfect. Her eyes slammed shut, her mouth flew open and a savage cry erupted from her core. Her body locked rigid, she exploded. She soaked the bed with a jet of fluid, the dildo jammed balls deep in her tunnel. Head rocking side to side, her scream went silent, but her mouth was still wide open with nothing but air rushing out.

I was so enthralled with her orgasm that I barely noticed the ribbons of my own sperm shooting the short distance between us, stray strands hitting her belly and splashing over the dildo. I lost the rest of the image as I collapsed on my back while continuing to milk the rest of my seed out.

When my next moment of awareness arrived, Suz was collecting her reward. I could feel her tongue lapping up the cum on both my cock and belly, between several quick sucks she made to finish emptying my sack. Opening my eyes, I watched her clean up the mess. I couldn't help but lovingly run my fingers through her hair, which drew a wicked grin from her before she returned to her feast.

Finally done, she slithered up my body to greet me with a deep kiss before laying her head on my chest. Once more, I gathered her in my arms to cuddle while we recovered. A little bit later, she said, "That wasbeautiful." She sighed loudly, her fingers back to playing with my chest hair.

My intelligence was returning. This seemed like a good time to ask some of my questions. "I hope you don't mind, but ... " I paused long enough to give her a chance to reply. When she said nothing, I went on, "Haven't you masturbated before ... played with toys and so on?"

Her voice was soft and meek, "Was it that obvious?"

"Kinda."

"I played with myself when I was very young, but every time that I would start to tingle and get excited, it scared me ... so, I stopped." She raised her head and looked into my eyes. "Stupid, huhhh?"

I placed my hand on her cheek and stroked her jaw. "Unfortunate, maybe, but not stupid."

She made her confused face. "Unfortunate?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Well ... maybe if you had learned how to masturbate, you would have had a sexual outlet that might of helped satisfy your'nymphomania'."

She looked at me like I was crazy. "What are you talkin' –?"

"Look, babe. I don't think you're a nympho at all. You're maybe alittle oversexed– which you might have been able to alleviate by jilling-off. But, I don't think you're a nympho."

Now she seemed more curious than confused. "Really?"

"What I can't figure out, though, is why you seem to think that the only way you can cum is if you make a man cum. Can you tell me what gave you that belief?" I had asked the wrong question.Bang!She was like a turtle ducking back in its shell. Lying her head back down on my chest, she shut up.

I gave her a minute before I asked, "Don't you trust me?"

This question brought her out of the shell as fast as she had gone in, her head jerking up to look at me. "I trust youuu! I ... just ... " Her voice trailed off as she looked down. I decided not to say anything and let her make her own call. She finally came around. "If I tell you, you have to promise me you won'tsay– or doanything."