My Sister's Keeper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought for a second. "It depends on what it is. I can't promise one hundred percent, but I'll do my best, okay?"

I was surprised my answer satisfied her, since she had seemed so adamant. Apparently it was going to be a long discussion. She insisted we take a break for refreshments and sit in the livingroom. She hopped up and grabbed a nightshirt from her dresser before heading for the kitchen. I settled for slipping on my briefs that I picked up in the hallway.

She was already parked back in her usual corner of the sofa and held out a beer for me. When I noticed she also had a beer, I shot her a questioning look. "Don't need the wine. I only drink it to get drunk, so I can ... you know ... stand to get laid." She clinked cans with me as if making a toast.

"You shouldn't need to 'stand' for it. It should be something you want to happen," I told her, settling in beside her. She seemed to be waiting for me to talk. I obliged her with, "I'm ready, lover. Take your time, but tell me how this all came to be."

Without hesitation, she confessed, "Because of Darren ..." What followed was a tale from someone's worst nightmare. I had no clue it had been happening.

Her bedroom was right next to our parents, while mine was at the far end of the hall. She used to lie awake and listen to them through the thin wall as they made love. At first It was all a wonderful, erotic thing. Since she only possessed a rudimentary knowledge of what sex was all about, but had never experienced it first hand, she tried to imagine what they were doing from the moans and noises.

It wasn't very long before things changed. They began to fight a lot. She could hear mom being verbally abused, along with Darren's angry tirades when mom wouldn't do what he demanded. Suz even heard mom protest that maybe Suzie might overhear what was happening, which only caused mom to received more abuse.

A couple of weeks later, the sounds of lovemaking or fighting ceased altogether. The quiet was glorious, but short-lived. Suz woke up one night, with Darren on top of her and his hand over her mouth. He threatened to hurt our mom if Suz didn't consent to a little'alone time'with him. More afraid for our mom's safety than she was for her own welfare, she gave in to his demands. Although she wouldn't specifically call it what it was – rape! – she let him have his way with her. I could see her body shake as she talked about his hands on her, touching her everywhere.Shittt!!... she had only been sixteen at the time.

What she described next made me sick to my stomach. He took her virginity – thankfully using a condom – then he took her in both her other holes. She described in brief detail his tiny prick and how he loved to demean her, jizzing all over her body when her used her. It never involved her pleasure, just his obsession with painting her body with his cum. He told her repeatedly that she was only there for his use ... just a vessel for a man's seed. He called her his cum slut. He also warned that if anyone ever found out what he was doing, our mom would suffer the consequences.

Although Suz could never be sure, she was positive that mom knew what was going on. He would speak loudly near the adjoining wall and describe what he was doing to her in great detail ... every filthy act he was subjecting Suz to, as if taunting mom. Plus, it was only a couple of days after it all started that mom had taken Suzie to a clinic and put her on the pill. Suz assumed that the last thing that Darren wanted was a kid from what he was doing.

A few days later Darren was all aglow at not having to use a stinking'raincoat'over his'monster cock'.This sordid tale must have been ancient history to Suz, since she chuckled when she reminisced about his 'monster'. According to the distance between her two fingers, he couldn't have been much bigger than four to five inches fully erect.

The whole time Suz was talking to me, she was very aware of what I was feeling, taking long pauses to get us a fresh drink, or to let what she had told me sink in slowly. I was so mixed up with a combination of sickness, disgust, rage and who knows what else, that my head was spinning. She was constantly reminding me to not do anything. I couldn't if I had wanted to, because I was so out of it right now. I still had to nod my agreement before she would go on.

It was also around this time that she started hanging out at her friend's places all the time. She avoided being at home as much as she could, but still had to occasionally be 'available' so that Darren wouldn't make mom pay for her absence. That explained her departure from my life just when we could have been bonding. If only I had of known, I could have ...? Too late for recriminations now, I guess.

When it finally got to the point that she was all talked out, she crawled to me and coiled up in my lap, knowing by now that I would fold her into my body and hold her. We stayed that way for the longest time.

When a moment of clarity popped into my brain, I didn't bother to tell her. As much as I wanted to keep my promise to not do anything, there was no way I was going to. But, I wasn't going to tell her about my decision. She was much better off not knowing.

She eventually broke our beautiful reverie with a heavy sigh, moving in my arms to once again attack my neck with butterfly pecks. Wiggling her ass on my semi-hard cock, she teased me a bit before she asked, "Want to fuck me again?" She leaned back to look in my eyes.

"You're joking, right?!" I smirked at her and kissed her forehead. "My only question is if I can keep you satisfied!"

She giggled as her hand found the opening in my briefs and slipped inside to play with my balls. "Well, Isuppossee... now that I have toys ... and I know how to please myself, I can always give you a break!" Her fingers moved to my shaft to pull my erection out into the fresh air. "But – just short ones! – I still want yourcum!" This time her laugh was hearty at the funny face I made.

In response, I cupped her tits in my hands and fondled them. Whispering into her ear, I asked, "How do you want me to fuck you?"

She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me. "All my life, I've let the men decide how I was going to be fucked. And – now that someone has asked me how I want it – I still want the same thing." She smiled meekly. "But, it's not for the same reason. They usually just throw me down, spread my legs and fuck me missionary style. From the way you fucked me last time, I can tell you know how to please a woman." She put her hands on top of mine as I played with her flesh. "Show me everything. Fuck me anyway you feel like ... anything but missionary! I've had enough of that to lastforever."

I took a moment to nibble on her neck which caused her to bow her back. Her hand went back to my cock to tug firmly. I thought a bit, then gave her my desire, "Stand up." I rose behind her and grabbed her tits from behind, wedging my swollen cock between her cheeks. Steering her with her boobs, I walked her to the empty kitchen table. I released her tit and grasped the hem of her gown. She raised her arms as I tugged it up and off her body, tossing it to the floor before I grabbed her leg behind the knee, lifted it up and placed it on the table top.

"Lie down and look back at me." When she was ready, I pushed her knee toward her chest which opened her up to me, the other foot still planted on the floor. Holding her gaze with mine, I entered her pussy roughly with my fingers, probing deeply inside, stirring her wetness. Her belly danced under my touch as she stared back, her mouth opening and starting to pant.

Taking my fingers out, I sucked them in my mouth hungrily, making happy noises as I tasted her again. The wild look reappeared on her face again. Now, I dropped to my knees, spreading her upper thighs wide while my mouth and tongue attacked her pink sweetness. As my fingers kneaded her ass and thighs, my tongue lapped her pussy from clit to anus, then back again, savoring every spot of sensitivity I could find. A finger flicked around her sphincter and made small penetrations inside. I noticed her thigh quivering from of my exploration.

Her moans increased in volume until I stopped and stood up behind her again. She looked crazed, her belly contracting erratically. Her ass was tensed and beautiful. I decided to see if she might enjoy having it smacked a bit. My first slap was fairly soft. She squealed – more from the surprise than any pain.

"Owwwhhh!"Now, she definitely seemed crazed, licking her lips erotically."More ... I like that. I told you I like it rough, didn't I?" I nodded and hit the other cheek more forcefully. Her grin egged me on as I spanked her with vigor. All the while, she was thoroughly enjoying the experience. When a bright, rosy color showed on her flesh, I pushed down my briefs, stepped out of them, then grasped my extremely, hard cock. Her cunt hole was already open and begging me to fill it. That's exactly what I did – with force, jamming all the way to my balls. An audible smack sounded when our flesh met. She grunted, her head snapping back with her glaring eyes locked on me, demanding more.

"Fuck me, Kevvvvv!"she snarled. "Fuck your sister like youhate her!" Her demand was so needy, that I gave her what she wanted. The table was rocking from our bodies slamming together, and her moans were savage and happy. With her head bouncing from each impact, I took it a step further. My mentor, Maria, had loved the whole 'pull-my-hair', 'slap-my-ass', 'manhandle-me' stuff. It was time to see how far Suz was wanting to go.

When I pulled out of her, she was delirious. "Don'tt-t -- " I grabbed her by the back of her neck and forced her off the table, turning her and guided her down to the carpeted floor.

"Doggy! Ass up and head down." I placed her how I wanted. Compliant, she let me position her. Dropping to my knees behind her, I resumed her ass whooping, generating new moaning with no effort. At the point her cheeks turned a cherry-red, I jammed my cock back inside her, grabbed her hips and resumed pounding her. She whimpered noisily as I fucked her.

"Spread your cheeks with your hands." They flew to do my bidding while I jammed a thumb into her rectum to penetrate that in rhythm to my thrusts. She was groaning now and would soon cum. I took my free hand and grabbed a fist full of her hair to yank her head back. Her noises were almost incoherent, a mix of grunts, pants, whimpers and cries as I drove her to her climax.

When she came, it was like a bomb going off. The power of her clenching cunt took its toll, pulling me into my own orgasm to join her. With a savage yell and several hard pelvic slams, I unloaded all I had into her belly. She spasmed on my cock and wet me with her gift just before I once more blanked out and lost all touch with reality.

When I found myself returning to life, my cock was still buried inside her. She was lying flat on her belly with me on top of her. I could hear her heavy breathing and rolled on my hip to take my weight off her. Instantly, she turned into my body to cuddle. It was a while later that I heard her rhythmic breathing as if she had fallen asleep. I stood and gathered her up, carrying her to our bedroom to place her in bed. After I slipped in beside her, she once again curled into me. Sleep came swiftly with her cradled into my arms.

********

Heading out to work Monday, I told Suz that I had some stuff to take care of after work, so not to make dinner for me. I would grab something for myself before heading home. I didn't tell her the true reason for my tardiness.

After getting off work, I drove to where Darren was employed and waited for his departure. His work day ended about an hour after mine, so I had a short delay until he came out and walked to his car. I was glad that the parking area was fairly secluded, since what I was needing to do was not for public viewing.

He was extremely surprised to see me, but my smile temporarily disarmed him. When I asked if he had a minute to talk, he nodded with a grin until I locked one of his arms with mine in a vise grip, before forcibly escorting him behind some tall shrubs at the back of the lot. His eyes grew to saucers.

Out of public view, I confronted him with the fact that I knew what he had done to Suzie and mom. I gripped his throat with my hand and squeezed hard, so he knew I was in charge and serious. The surprise in his eyes changed to fear.

Lifting him up so only his toes still touched the ground, I gave him my terms. If he wanted to live – if he wanted to stay out of prison for assault, rape and sexual molestation of a minor, he only had one course of action. He was leaving town almost immediately. He was getting a divorce from our mom which would include alimony to insure she could keep the house and have a suitable income to survive on. Once all that was accomplished, he would never contact any of us again.

If he did all this, then I would let him live. If not, then the whole world would find out what he had done. If he failed to do this, or ever went back on the divorce decree, I would track him down and he would be a dead man.

He was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane as he agreed to all of of my demands. With a death grip on his throat and an evil snarl on my face, I told him that the only reason he wasn't a blob of battered flesh was because I had made a promise not to kill him.

Before I let him off the hook, I reiterated this was hisonly warning!He had just one chance to get it right. He said he understood completely, and I'd never have to see him again. Even though I believed him, I couldn't help myself. I needed to send him off with confirmation of what he would receive should he fuck up. I released his throat, then beat him nearly unconscious. I stood over him with my fists clenched as he laid there bloodied and moaning.

My final words were, "That's just a preview.You've got two weeks! Get it done, prick, or it will be the last time you'll ever take a breath!"With one final kick to his nuts, I left him, coiled in a fetal ball.

********

Upon entering the apartment, Suz was nowhere to be seen. When I called out, she answered from the bedroom, asking me to join her. Walking into the room, I was blown away. The lighting was very romantic, several candles on the nightstands providing the majority of the illumination. She was a breathtaking vision in a sexy, baby-doll nightie that did nothing to hide the beauty of her body.

Reclining back against a pile of pillows, she reminded me of a seductress from a movie scene, legs askew with her hands running slowly over her body to tease me. I had frozen in my tracks just inside the doorway. In the voice of an erotic siren, she enticed me, "Come take a closer look, lover." I shuffled slowly toward her, drinking in her body with my gaze. After a sweet smirk, she commented, "I think you approve?"

"Ohhhh, hell yesssss!"I told her. "You're beautiful, babe. I hope you know that."

"You've told me many times, just from the way you look at me." She untied the tiny string at her throat and opened her top to fully expose her breasts, which were hardly invisible behind the thin gauze of her nightie. Her fingers moved to her nipples to fondle them.

I must have looked quite the fool. She giggled. "But -- I should be telling you, too," I confessed.

"Strip for me," she commanded, her voice low and sultry. "I need to see that wonderful cock -- right now!"

I stopped next to the bed to undress. She giggled again when my almost rigid prick burst from my briefs as I tugged them down.

She patted the bed beside her. "Sit." She sat up to slip her top off her shoulders, tossing it aside. Her bullet nipples looked ready to launch from their surrounding areolae.Gawdddd, I loved her tits!She noticed my gaze and tweaked them for me. "Tell me something ... " she paused, as if waiting for my approval. I simply nodded. "From the way you've played with my ass, I'm guessing you enjoy anal sex. Correct?"

I managed to mutter, "Yesss." My eyes were mesmerized by the way she was toying with her boobs, pulling and rolling the swollen marbles while kneading the skin firmly with her fingers, digging in and distorting its roundness. She cupped them, then lifted them up as if offering me a treat. I realized my breathing was speeding up in response to what she was doing.

She stopped abruptly. "I know I told you that 'mister-small-dick' had taken my anal virginity. But, I've never let anyone else have me there." Her hands moved to the band of her thong while she raised her legs upward. With one swift move, she drew it down and kicked it off. I saw the glint of something shiny in her crack as her legs moved. She gave me a full view of what it was, her legs parting wide to display the sparkling-white gem of an anal plug.

Fingers slowly caressed down the insides of her thighs as she told me the story. "Darren bought this plug and this nightie for me, so that I would be sexy and ready for my first ass fuck." Her fingers had arrived at the object of her discussion. "I never wanted to wear them again ... until now." One set of fingers spread the flesh around her gem while the others moved to tug gently on the plug, extending her sphincter slowly out then back in while she studied my face.

"Although I'm not a virgin, his dick was so small compared to you, that I might as well be. Would you fuck my ass properly, babe?" She paused for a second. "I know that with you, I'll probably love it."

I was blown away by the trust she was showing me. It took me a moment to collect my thoughts. "For you, baby, I would doanything!I haven't had a lot of experience, but I'll be gentle. We can take our time to do it right." She smiled knowingly. "Maria showed me the basics, but not much more."

She let go of the plug and tucked her knees up to her chest. Patting the bed below her butt, she said, "Do me, baby brother. Come fuck your sister's ass." Her expression and tone made it seem like we were naughty little kids playing a'taboo game'. To me, this was the most natural thing in the world to be doing at this moment.

Flashing a mischievous grin, I moved between her legs and began. Her hands moved to her ass cheeks to open her crack wide for me. The first thing I did was bend down and suck her pussy. I took my time to thoroughly enjoy her, showing her the same patience I had done earlier. Her ass was wiggling and her belly contracting hard in a fairly short time. She cooed at me as I lapped her wetness and her softness up like I was starved.

Fingers touched my cheeks and dug into my hair, then she reminded me, "My ass, lover -- remember?" Her titter was funny. I shifted all my mouth's attention to just her clit which had made a quick appearance. Finally, I used one hand to grasp the plug, doing gentle tugs and pushes with rotations of the gem, while I sucked her clit in between my lips to roll it around.

When she'd had enough, her hands pushed my face away as she moaned repeatedly."Fuckkkeeerrrr!"I glanced up at her. Her eyes were half closed and dreamy looking. Even though she was more than ready, I wanted to take one more step. Crawling on my knees to her, I brought my steel, hard-on next to her pussy. Grasping my shaft, I bent it down and pressed it between her labia. When I had it situated just right, I grasped the back of her knees and lowered myself to her for a deep kiss, all the while slowly rocking my hips to see-saw my cock in her wetness.

She was hot! The heat pouring from inside her cunt felt like an oven. She groaned into my mouth as our tongues danced. Her lust was high and she was more than ready for her 'deflowering' – if you could call it that. Still rocking my hips, while she pushed back against me, I rose back up until I broke our contact. Grabbing her gem, I pulled it halfway out a few times before finally removing it fully. She grunted low at its departure, her eyes opening wide.