My Sister's Keeper Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped the gem on the bed and took hold of my cock again while inserting two fingers inside her pussy to gather some moisture. I pushed them into her ass and twisted them around for a second before withdrawing, then dipping my cock in her cunt. A couple of quick strokes, and I was ready to go.

She licked her lips, staring at me in anticipation. Her hands clamped the back of her knees as she readied herself. I coated the outside of her hole with my knob before pressing it at the muscle and thrusting my pelvis slowly forward. Although it entered easily, she moaned loud, then blew a few puffs of air out.

"Just tell me to stop if I go too fast," I instructed. She nodded her understanding as she continued to pant softly.

Placing my hands on top of hers, I forced her legs tighter to her chest to raise her ass higher, before grabbing a pillow to stuff it under her butt. She smiled while I began to push deeper into her tunnel.Man, she was tight!I almost regretted not using a dildo first. Even though her eyes rolled back in their sockets, she nodded, and took deeper breaths.

I paused until she whispered in a raspy tone, "Keep going! ... I'm fine!" A moment later, I was halfway in. She kept nodding. Then, I was three-quarters in and she started vigorously panting. "All of you!" She gasped."All of youuuu!"When my balls touched her butt, her sigh turned to a cry,"Aawwwwhhhhh!"She gritted her teeth, then – unbelievably – she hollered,"Yesssss!"It was a declaration of victory.

Gently rotating her hips, she stirred me inside. Next, she blew me away when I felt her clutching my cock with the muscles inside her tunnel. She grinned at the pleasure-face I made from her movements. I basked in the heavenly feelings she was generating, before deciding, "You're gonna fuck me!" Pulling her with me, I fell backward until she was on top, riding me cowboy-style. Somehow, I had managed to keep her on my cock the whole shift in position.

"You're turn. Fuck me, sis!" It took her a second to get reoriented. While she was getting her bearings, I had to get my hands on her tits. Those crazy-hard nipples were driving me nuts. When I touched them, she jumped, then chuckled as she took control. On her knees and astride my hips, she gave me the ride of my life. It was a mix of forward/back hips thrusts, small to large hip circles, and bouncing plunges out to my knob, then back to my balls. All the while, she was covering my sack and belly with the fluid leaking from her pussy.

I know I haven't fucked a lot of girls in my relatively short sexual life, but she was the wettest woman I had ever been with. It always felt like I was in a humid sauna when I was with her. It wasastounding!With her hands on my chest, she fucked me hard and fast. The heat she was generating at our bellies was unbelievable. She continued to stare at me, apparently loving to watch my expressions as she made love to me.

"Lean back on your arms and put your feet up here. I wanna watch my cock inside your ass as you fuck me." She moved as if she had the same idea. I helped her plant her feet next to my chest, then she was off like a racehorse. Her head suddenly fell back and the moan that swept out was deep and passionate. From my times with Maria, this was one of my favorite views. I loved the sight of my cock disappearing inside before pulling her sphincter outward as she rose up.

She was fucking me with a vengeance, her pants growing louder and her skin glistening with a sheen of sweat as she rode me. Without warning,she blew!The force with which her tunnel gripped me was like a vise, while an arc of her cum flew toward me to splash from my belly to my chest. It reminded me of a whale blowing water from its blowhole. Her orgasmic scream was earsplitting. If the neighbors were home they had to of heard it. I just hoped they wouldn't call the police.

All of that was lost as she ripped my seed up my shaft and into her body. I'm not sure, but I must have bellowed myself. When you lose all consciousness, it can be hard to tell. This was thewhitest-of-the-white,blank-outs for me. I swear that I had died and gone to the heavenly light.

Later, it was the same as all our previous climaxes. Partially awake, I found myself lying with my sister all coiled up against me. It seemed like forever before I could move or think. With a drawn-out, soft sigh, she shifted in my arms. Her voice was so quiet, I almost couldn't hear her words, "I love you, Kevin."

I kissed her forehead. "I love you, too."

She shifted to look up at me, her fingers roaming in my chest hair again. "Kev ... I don't mean like a sister. I mean ... I love you much more than that!" She studied me for my reaction. It made me dig into my real feelings for her.

Yes, I loved her like a sister, but there was a whole new level of feelings for her that I had not really acknowledged. These last few days had taken us way beyond the realm of just being siblings. Our bond went much deeper than that. My heart actually jumped as I wrapped my head around the fact that I loved her more than anyone I had ever known.

She must have taken my momentary silence as a rejection, putting her head back on my chest. She sighed deeply before I could respond. "Suz ... " I put my fingers under her chin and lifted her head to look at me. "I just realized that I feel the same way, babe. I'm not exactly sure what to say, but I love you more than anyone I've ever known."

Her eyes were already a little watery when I had made her look at me. Now, my words opened the floodgates. As a couple of tears leaked out, she pulled my head down and kissed me with a passion that was much deeper than anything we had done before. This was much more than a lusty expression. It was a kiss of pure love. A minute later, when we were out of breath, she leaned back with a smile so bright that it seemed to light up the room.

I had a question. "Now, what are we gonna do? I mean ... it will be hard to hide from everyone. I don't really give a shit!! But, it may cause problems down the road."

"I was thinking about that when I decided I had to tell you." She frowned. "What are your feelings about staying here? We could just pack up and get the hell outta here ... go someplace they don't know us and start over."

That'sexactlywhat we did. We grabbed a map, closed our eyes and put a finger on our future home.

Before we left, I checked up on Darren. It appeared that I had made quite an impression on him. He had already filed for the divorce and had made sure that all my stipulations were in it that I had demanded. He had even moved out of mom's house while the process was being completed.

Our mom had entered into an abuse counseling program. She seemed relieved that all of this was happening. But, she was also sad that Suz wanted nothing to do with her anymore. I knew the wounds that had been inflicted by what Darren had done to Suz might never be healed. Only time would have the possibility of rectifying things between her and mom.

A month later, we had relocated and were living as husband and wife. I won't lie and tell you that we don't have any problems. We're just like any other couple, so there are rough spots. But, for every one of those there are three times as many smooth spots.

The first smooth spot is that Suz isnot a nympho!– just like I had suspected. She just has one of the highest sex drives of anyone I've ever known. The second smooth spot is the fact that it matches my own! ... must be in the genes. Thirdly, we both have a strong desire to try anything and everything at least once. It's amazing the places, positions and situations one can get into and thoroughly enjoy it. I have a feeling our bodies will wear out, long before our imaginations.

We have a lot of decisions to make. We both want children, but first, we'll take some medical tests to make sure there are no genetic anomalies. That's way down the road, though.

From this whole journey with my sister, I have happily made one major concession to my sister's 'nympho' needs. So that she can satisfy her lust for my cum, we engage in an almost nightly ritual of her giving me a blowjob. In fact, we usually end up 69-ing. It appears that I have acquired my own fixation with needing a drink of her juices for myself.

Like I said before ...it must be in our genes!