My Sister's Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he slowly inserted his fingertip into her little asshole. She screamed as he rotated and plunged his digit into her rectum. This was it! She felt her body spasm and tighten. Her mind exploded; her body went along for the ride. Her head rolled side to side as he doubled his efforts on her two entrances. She was groaning incoherent sounds and trying to fuck her brother's tongue and finger. She finally slowed her reactions, and lay very still. Jim moved along side her, took her in his arms and gently kissed her face.

Julie turned her head to him and returned his kisses. Her eyes slowly opened, and she gazed upon her newly found lover. She breathed deeply, snuggling closer to his warm body. She told him of her deep love for him and of her great appreciation of his skills as her lover. She felt his cock; it was as hard and ready as she could ever remember experiencing. She whispered to him.

"Your turn, My Darling; ready for your lover to suck this fine specimen?"

He smiled.

She treated his body as hers was loved earlier. Her tongue and lips made similar kisses on his shoulders, neck, chest and nipples. He brushed her hair with his fingers, eyes closed, enjoying the love. She moved lower on his abdomen and brushed her lips through his hair. She then kissed and licked his helmet, wetting it. He moaned in arousal, lightly pressing her head to his cock. She then traveled down the shaft, kissing and licking every spot. She fondled his scrotum, then sucked his testicles into her mouth, one at a time, and gently sucked. He was fearful of cumming too soon, but was able to restrain his climax. Julie then ran her tongue upward on the sensitive line on the bottom of his cock. When she reached the head, she sucked it into her mouth and laved it with her tongue.

Jim was in ecstasy; he had never been so wonderfully sucked. He held her head in both hands, gently directing her motion. She managed to slip most of his cock down into her throat, but could not devour the last two inches. Even so, he felt his cock was being squeezed tighter than ever before. Julie sucked him so well that he felt his balls boiling. He tried to tell her of the impending explosion, but she just sucked harder and deeper. He felt her fingers caress his balls, and that pushed him over the edge. He exploded like a torpedo, his cum splattering against the back of her throat. She tried to swallow, but the sudden flood caused her to gag and push most of it from her mouth. Her face and Jim's pubic area were soaked. Jim had such a massive climax that he nearly passed out. Julie then licked the sauce from his cock and the surrounding area.

When Jim was finally still, Julie slid up to his face and kissed him deeply. He found the taste of his semen not bad at all. Julie obviously liked it; she managed to consume most of the spill. They dozed a bit, loving each other so deeply.

Jim suggested a long shower to clean and relax them. He followed his newfound sweetheart into the shower. They soaped each other, washed and rinsed, spending an inordinate amount of time touching erogenous zones all over. They dried each other, then went to the living room.

Julie asked "Hungry yet, my love?"

"Sure am, but the kitchen will wait!"

He sat her on the couch, and kissed her lips, then her neck, her breasts, her taut belly, licking her navel. He licked her inner thighs, kissing all over them. Then he raised a bit and gazed at her lovely pussy.

"So beautiful!"

He bent and ran his nose through her plentiful pussy hair, smelling her delicious aroma, tugging it with his lips over his teeth. She sighed and groaned.

"Want me to shave?" she asked.

"Don't you dare. You've the most wonderful forest of hair that ever graced a sweet cunt. I love it, and want to dip into it often!"

She smiled, then let out a yell as his tongue ran from her asshole to her clit, which he softly licked. He then ran his tongue back down to her opening, fucking it in as far as he could. She grasped his head and pressed him to her, moaning her approval. He then licked outside her outer lips, next to her thighs, then returned to the hair. She was suffering in pleasure. He then began licking her inner folds up and down, pressing into her cunt. She was humping, gripping, crying out.

He could tell she was close, so he returned to her clit. Licking it, then sucking it in, he ran his tongue over the hard little cock-like nubbin. That did it; she screamed, tightened her whole body, pulled his face into her cunt. She mashed him to her, and rubbed him into her surging organ. Her juice flooded his face; he could not swallow due to her furious pressure holding his face to her.

Finally, she swooned, and lay back on the couch in sweet surrender. He hugged her thighs and murmured how he loved her. She opened her eyes and watched him. She then moaned.

"That has to be the hardest, most lovely climax my little pussy has ever experienced! God, you have ruined me for any other man. You get all my body from here on!"

"Great!" he said. "This is your cock forever, whatever you want it to do!"

They embraced and relaxed. Soon, Jim could tell she was breathing slowly; asleep again! He smiled and rose to cover her.

He went to the kitchen without dressing and started breakfast. He thought a feast was in order to replenish their energy, and reward both for their wonderful performances. He put the bacon on, and began scrambling eggs.

A voice behind him asked, "Weren't you going to wake me?" He turned and smiled.

"I figured the bacon odor would do that!"

"It did," she smiled, sitting at the table.

He finished the food, buttered toast, and poured coffee. They began eating in silence. Jim looked at her from time to time, but she gazed into her plate as she ate. They finished, and he gathered the plates. As he put them into the dishwasher, Julie spoke up.

"Honey, do you really love me?"

He turned in surprise.

"I sure do! I thought that was evident from the last 24 hours! Why do you doubt that?" She smiled.

"I just like to hear you say it! I am still trying to get my arms around all that has happened. When I called you to rescue me, and act as my boyfriend, I had no idea you would end up being just that!"

He lifted her from the chair, and she wrapped her arms about his neck, her legs about his waist. They kissed deeply.

He carried her to the bed, lay her down and kissed her and lazily caressed her body. He spoke.

"Think we should go to your FORMER home, and bring your things here? After all, you told Susan you were moving in!"

She leaned her head back and laughed.

"Yep, we could do that; the sooner the better."

They kissed some more, then rose to dress. The phone rang again, Susan again.

"You two still in the sack?"

"Nope!" Julie stated, "We had breakfast, well, Jim had two!"

"Two?"

"Yeah, he ate my pussy, then we had eggs and bacon!" Susan screamed.

"He went down on you, already?" Julie smiled at Jim.

"Sure did! Gotta say he was the best ever! And he said I can NEVER shave there!"

Silence. Then Susan sobbed.

"You get all the breaks! Why the hell didn't you introduce us sooner?"

"Too late; we've been in love for years!" Julie laughed.

"Yeah, I know, I know, just pulling your chain. Seriously, I feel so happy for you both!"

Julie said, "We're gonna go get my things; wanna help?"

"LOVE TO!"

"We'll pick you up in 20!"

The three of them made short work of Julie's move. She did not have all that much, and all the furniture stayed with the apartment. Susan kept watching them, marveling at their new-found love. She joked with them, laughed with them. After they finished, Jim and Julie invited her to stay for dinner. Susan had been enjoying the odor of the roast Jim had slowly cooking. She readily accepted. It was a delicious meal, the roast accompanied by salad, garlic potatoes, buttered carrots, and a cheesecake. As Jim cleared the dishes, the girls departed for the living room. Susan looked at her friend.

"Does Jim do the cooking?"

"Well, he offered to do that and a lot of the housework!"

"Damn! He looks better all the time!"

"AND he fucks like a pro!" Susan looked at Julie.

"Alright already! You're beginning to really piss me off with your comments, all the remarks about all the loving you're getting, how damned happy you are!" Susan smiled. "I congratulate you both!"

Julie moved to her and embraced her very good friend.

"Thank you, Honey; you're the best friend ever!" Jim entered the room.

"Friends forever, huh?"

Both girls smiled.

After they took Susan home they relaxed on the sofa. Julie noticed Jim was deeply in thought.

"A penny" she said. Jim smiled.

"I've been considering a decision we must make."

Julie asked, "And what might that be?"

He folded her into his arms. "I want us to consider what we should do about telling our parents about us!" Julie leaned against him. He went on.

"I don't really want to live a lie, hiding and worrying about discovery. I am so proud of you, of our love, I want the world to know!'

Julie kissed his cheek.

"I agree, Darling. How and when?" He looked into her eyes.

"Soon! After we tell dad and mom, I think we should share the news with Aunt Tricia. Knowing her, in a short time, the word will be out to the whole family. If our parents don't kill us, that is!" Julie smiled.

"I doubt they will do that! Sounds like a plan!"

They sealed it with a kiss.

Jim was spending a lot of time on his thesis, researching on line and at the University library. Julie helped, working around her Master's degree at the same school. They called their folks and confirmed their visit.

The drive took about five hours, and they were all glad to see each other. The first night, Dad took everyone out to the best restaurant in town. The next day was casual, the men looking over Jim's truck, the women shopping. That night, they dined on Mom's famous meat loaf. As the women were cleaning up, Julie's mom asked.

"Honey, I must ask a question!"

"Yes?"

"I detect a vast change in yours and your brother's interactions!"

"What do you mean?" asked Julie.

"Well, you have always been great for each other, seeming the best of friends as well as siblings. But now...now...well, you seem so much more familiar with each other, touching, smiling. I'm your mother, and I pick up on these things. So, what's up?" Julie thought for a bit, then turned to her mother.

"Let's go talk to the men!"

Her mother followed her, a shadow over her face. Julie joined Jim on the loveseat, their mother in the second recliner near her husband. Julie addressed Jim.

"Honey, Mom has some concerns about our new familiarity with each other. Would you care to address it?" Jim smiled at her, then at their parents.

"Dad, Mom, Julie and I certainly do not mean to disappoint you, but, well, we seem to have fallen deeply in love. With each other! In fact, we are now living together at my apartment, and fully intend to stay together forever. I seriously want to marry your daughter and raise a family with her."

Mother's jaw was hanging, her hands gripped together. Dad seemed somewhat nonplussed, his face neutral. Mom spoke first.

"What? What the hell do you mean? How do you expect us to accept that? It's...well. It's immoral, illegal, against everything society believes... what will your relatives think? The people at church, our neighbors? What about your future employers, friends? Have you seriously considered all the complications this might bring up? I must not approve of this! And I suppose you have been intimate! I cannot condone my children fornicating together!"

She fell silent, overcome by her concern. Dad spoke next.

"I agree with some of that, Momma. This will put their future in jeopardy, make their course through life difficult, to say the least. I don't envy them the life they have chosen. That being said, I think these two adults know what they are doing. I have never known them to take a foolish decision!"

Mama stared at him.

"You...you accept this?"

He fondly gazed at her sweet face.

"I can, my love, though I am not happy about it. I have always felt they were in a world of their own, meant only for each other."

Jim and Julie were shocked. They figured their mother would be more accepting, their father the tough nut. A silence enveloped the room for a minute or two, all eyes on Mama. She looked at her children, then to her husband.

"You mean you can accept our children doing this, living together, fornicating, even marrying and having children?"

Dad smiled at her.

"Well, it means we'll have only one set of grandkids. But look at the good side. We certainly know who each is marrying, no in-law concerns, and they shouldn't come running to us with their troubles!" Mama sighed.

"I just hope we aren't making a big mistake here, especially you two!" She looked at her offspring. "You know we'll back you up to the end, but I so fear for your happiness."

Jim went to her, kneeling at her knees.

"Mom, Julie and I certainly understand your feelings. This is probably one of the worst messages kids can deliver to their parents. But if we don't do this, we'll both drift through life, trying to love people we don't, always wondering 'What if?' We must take advantage of this and blaze our own trail!"

Julie looked on, so proud of her lover, of his sensitivity, his ability to cut to the chase. Tears coursed down their mother's cheeks. Jim embraced her, and she began to softly cry. Both Julie and their father went to them. Jim stood and helped their mother to her feet. They engaged in a group hug with many cheek kisses and words of encouragement. They retired feeling much better about the situation. Jim thought they wouldn't sleep together, but their mother insisted, since they already doing it anyway.

The next day went quickly due to many items all four had to complete. Jim offered to treat the family to a great pizza dinner, complete with tiramisu. After the meal, Jim invited his love to dance. Julie slipped comfortably into his arms, and they danced closely to a slow tune. Then, a faster dance, and they got into it. Julie, especially, was gyrating, swirling, and shaking her gorgeous ass as Jim danced along and watched. Suddenly, a man grabbed Julie and pulled her close, trying to kiss her. Jim whipped him around and pushed him off the dance floor. The poor guy bounced and lay still. The bouncer had witnessed it, and rushed over and escorted the rude ass out the door. Julie was a bit shaken, but when Jim took her into his arms, she smiled and whispered.

"I better keep you around! You're great at rescuing me!"

He replied, "That might be quite a job! You're so tempting, men everywhere will be competing for your favors!"

He smiled at her. Another slow dance had started, so they embraced and glided over the floor. Their parents looked on. At the end of the song, Jim enfolded her into his embrace and kissed her with a slow, smoldering kiss. They then slowly returned to the table, their arms around each other. Mama smiled.

"You two look like any other couple deeply in love and totally dedicated to each other! Maybe you'll be okay after all!"

Her children smiled.

After returning home, Jim again submerged himself in his thesis, and Julie applied herself to her studies. Their love life was as amorous as ever.

A few weeks later, a letter arrived for Jim. After reading it, he embraced Julie.

"Look, Honey, a letter from Argonne National Laboratories, inviting me to interview next week. They say if I have a Significant Other, she's invited also. They have an orientation for you and others while I'm busy! Gonna go with me?"

She glared at him.

"Ain't no way you're going that far without me! Word may be out regarding your fantastic lover abilities! No Amazons are gonna kidnap you, kiddo!"

Jim smiled and kissed her.

"Deal!" he offered.

He mentioned that he had been asked to email his thesis draft for their study. Julie said she was so proud of him!

They received two first class airline tickets the next day, with details of their hotel arrangements, and an itinerary. Both were excited.

The day arrived quickly. They rose at 4am to make the plane, but were too revved up to feel the early hour. When they landed at O'Hare they were met by a young lady who would be their guide and Julie's companion for the orientation. Her name was Sophia, a very attractive native of Albania, and her accent was so enjoyable. She accompanied them to their hotel and made sure all was well. She said she would pick them up at 6 sharp for the banquet that night.

The banquet was great. Several senior executives addressed them, and the food was superb. Jim was able to talk to not only the speakers, but other candidates as well. Sophia drove them back to the hotel, saying she would pick them up at 7am for breakfast. Jim picked up Julie after he closed and locked the door, and gently lay her on the bed.

"What's up, Super Stud?" she queried.

He smiled and began undressing her lovely body.

"Well, Sir, are you planning to have your way with me tonight?"

"Yup!" he smiled as he continued the disrobing.

When she was naked, he undressed himself.

"Whattaya got in mind?" she asked.

"Oh, maybe a little dining at the "Y" for starters!" She looked at him.

"I should shower to make my delectable pussy properly cleaned!"

"Nope!" he answered. "The aromas and flavors are at their delicious peak after a few hours. Marinated, so to speak!"

"You gotta be kidding!" she marveled.

"Again, nope, just the way I want your pussy presented." She smiled and lay back for his dining pleasure.

Jim started kissing her mouth, her face, her ears, her nose, eyes. He kissed her shoulders, licked her under arms, which brought squeals from her, then her breasts and nipples. He continued down her tummy, licking and sucking on her navel. Again, she squealed and squirmed.

Down her lower belly he traveled until his nose was buried in her soft garden of pussy hair. He again lolled in the forest as he had done their first time, drinking in her smell. Then he raised her ass off the bed and licked hungrily at her pretty little asshole. She gasped at the foreign invasion, then moaned her love for him. Now his tongue traveled to her slit, where he followed the little valley to the top. He then gave her inner thighs the kisses and licks she deserved, then licked just outside her outer lips.

She was gasping and squirming more now, to his delight. He lowered his tongue to her fuck hole and entered it quickly. She jerked in pleasure. He continued to fuck her with his hard tongue, then began rubbing his nose into her clit. She squealed and squirmed more. He kept at her, raising her passion to near the explosion point, enjoying the aroma of her womanly musk.

When he felt she was ready, he suddenly sucked her clit into his mouth and licked it with gusto. She went wild, raising her ass to get more sensation from his mouth and crying in frustration; she was delirious to cum. Then, she froze, her body becoming rigid, a far away sound coming from deep in her throat. She jerked violently, grabbed his head to mash it to her cunt.

Devour my cunt! Oh God, I'm cumming so damned hard! Augh! Augh!"

She collapsed onto the bed, seemingly comatose. He softly kissed her trembling pussy and stroked her thighs. She gasped for air, filling her deprived lungs, then was still. He moved to her face and kissed her mouth. Her eyes opened, she stared at him a moment, then grabbed his head and began kissing and licking her pussy juice from his face.

"God, no wonder you love to suck my cunt! I taste great!"

He agreed, and kissed her more. He went to take a leak; when he returned she was snoring softly. He covered her and slipped in with her. He kissed her lips softly.