My Sister's Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you so much!" He drifted off himself.

The next day Sophia arrived promptly at 7am, and treated them to a great breakfast in the hotel. Then they were off to the Labs. Jim joined a group of other interviewees as the girls went to Julie's orientation.

Jim's group had a short welcome from one of the Directors and a description of department activities. They then went individually to separate rooms. Jim was surprised to see two women awaiting him. They introduced themselves. Jim pondered a moment.

"Dr. Gilbert, are you the one that presented the paper on molecular energy at the National Science Review?" She brightened.

"Why, yes, how did you come to know of that?" Jim smiled.

"I was there to present my first paper on mathematical modeling for string theory!" Both women gasped.

"A presentation even before your Doctorate is completed?" asked Dr. Gilbert.

"Yes!" he stated proudly. "My advanced math prof at university set it up!"

Both women gazed at him in admiration.

"We have both read your thesis review, and I must say we are quite impressed with your grasp of the subject! Where do you think you might best fit within our programs?" He cleared his throat.

"I think that the molecular modeling area is definitely awaiting some exploration in the area of advanced theoretical studies of antimatter behavior!"

The women again glanced at each other. Dr. Gilbert returned to him.

"How on earth did you come up with that idea?"

He was on a roll. "I have read not only your work, but also Drs. Smidley and Freuer on the antimatter issue. It seems reasonable that my work on string theory could be a break through."

Dr. Gilbert smiled broadly.

"I do believe there will be a great opportunity for your research with us. Do you have any qualms about joining us?"

Jim went for the jugular.

"My fiance and I have discussed it, and we believe we would be very happy working and living here!"

Dr. Gilbert asked "Is she with you today?"

"Oh yes, she is of course in orientation now!"

"Who is her guide?

"Sophia is doing a very professional job!"

"Great. Well, if you have no further questions, our work here is done!"

Both ladies rose, shook his hand, and led him back to the original area.

Julie soon joined him, and Sophia led them to lunch. Jim noticed few of the original interviewees were in attendance. Later, he was to learn that of the original 18 candidates, only 6 made the first cut. They had a nice discussion with various Lab personnel as they dined. All seemed very accepting of them. After, Sophia took them to the rest rooms where they could refresh, then back to the airport.

On the way, she queried Jim on his interview. He said it seemed to go well. Dr. Gilbert was very supportive. Sophia smiled at him.

"She and everyone I spoke with are extremely impressed with your studies and your grasp of our programs. I think you'll soon be receiving an offer!"

Jim smiled, and Julie squeezed his arm.

The flight home was uneventful. Soon, they were back home, and relaxing. It had been a rigorous trip. Julie congratulated her man on his seeming success at Argonne, and said she hoped they would receive a good offer. Jim said he expected to, then they put it out of their minds.

Jim's thesis was nearly done. He spent a few long days checking it over, reviewing his formulae, theories and conclusions, then printed it and emailed it to the university committee. Julie also completed her studies and prepared for graduation. Her specialty was the dynamics of nuclear spin characteristics, and she felt she had upheld her earlier impressive marks. Jim told her he thought her field might be applicable at Argonne, if he accepted the expected offer, and Julie wished to work. She was thrilled.

They took a much-needed break to visit their parents, and had an enjoyable week with them. They all visited some family members, and had a nice visit with most of them. Some, sticking to their moral beliefs, refused to see them, essentially ending their relationship with the couple. Jim and Julie accepted that as a price for their love. When they returned home, Jim received a call from Dr. Gilbert. She asked how he and his fiance were, then surprised Jim.

"We want you to visit the Labs again and further your talks with some of our leading scientists in the field of molecular energy modeling. We'll present an employment offer to you at the conclusion!" Jim was aghast!

"Certainly, Doctor! We'll be there!"

"Tickets and arrangements will be waiting you at the airport. Check in at 9am Tuesday at the Northwest desk. Looking forward to seeing you!"

"Same here, Doctor. See you then!"

They rang off, and Jim turned to Julie. She had been listening at his side.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Sounds pretty good, huh?"

"Yep! Let's celebrate!"

"And just what do you have in mind?" He leered at her.

"How about dining and dancing at Frederick's, then I bring you home and fuck your eyeballs out!" She smiled broadly.

"Do we have to do the dine and dance thing?"

"Yup, gotta put on a good appearance!" She kissed him.

The evening was a rousing success. They had a fabulous meal, danced their hearts out, and enjoyed themselves greatly. After one dance, they were kissing on the dance floor when Jim felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned to see Dave Ervin and Donna Rives from their high school class. Donna smiled broadly.

"What the hell is going on? Last we knew you guys were siblings. Now we see you acting like lovers!" Julie smiled.

"Come to our table and join us for a drink!"

After the drinks were delivered, Julie put her hand on Jim's arm and smiled.

"Well, we still are siblings, but we found that we each held a deep love for the other, so we're now lovers! Jim has asked me to marry him, I accepted, and we plan to be together forever, raise a family, and enjoy each other!"

Donna and Dave both gasped.

"Do your parents know?"

"Yes" answered Jim. "We told them, then disclosed it next day to our 'broadcast aunt', who sped the message to the whole family! Some of them are almost comfortable with it!"

Dave and Donna had a myriad of questions, and announced they were married the previous spring. The evening went quickly. Finally, the last dance was announced. Both couples joined in.

"Say", said Dave "How should we handle this with friends that might ask about you?"

"Easy!" said Julie. "Tell them the truth! We're not ashamed!"

They bid their farewells.

As their flight touched down at O'Hare, both were quite excited at what would transpire that day. They nervously chatted and touched each other, gaining much needed support. Sophia met them as she had on their first visit. The conversation on the way in was light and enjoyable. When she dropped them off, she looked at both with a knowing smile.

"I think you'll be pleased by the end of the day!"

Both felt quite elated.

The meeting with the scientists and directors lasted over five hours. Julie had been offered a separate activity, but begged off to be with Jim. At the end of the talks, all went to dinner at the executive cafeteria. The conversation of the morning continued unabated. Julie could only observe and feel the greatest pride in Jim's aplomb among these important people. He seemed in his element. Obviously, everyone was interested in, and impressed by, the young man.

Julie knew enough of the subject to understand what was going on. She even felt a part of it. After the meal, Jim, Julie, Dr. Gilbert, and two other men sequestered themselves in a small conference room. The men were from Human Resources and Technical Security. They both talked at length about their respective areas, and answered Jim's questions. Dr. Gilbert spoke.

"Well, Jim, do you have any further questions?"

"No, Doctor, you and the others have answered questions I didn't even think about!"

Dr. Gilbert smiled, then handed Jim an envelope.

"Read this, both of you. We'll leave for a while so you can digest and discuss it." They walked out. Julie smiled at her love.

"God, they seem so interested in you! I bet it's a good offer!"

Jim, who had been listening as he studied the paper, raised his eyes and looked at Julie.

"What?" she inquired.

"Good salary!"

"How much?" He kissed her lightly.

"$150,000 a year, plus applicable bonuses!" She gasped and stared wide-eyed.

"Ohmigod, Darling, I knew they were impressed with you, but never expected this!"

She kissed him, then licked his lips. She noticed his furrowed brow.

"What's wrong, Darling?" she asked. He looked at her.

"Just how am I gonna earn all this?"

She gripped his arm and said, "Just do what you've always done, be your self and bowl them over!" She kissed his cheek.

"I'm so proud of you. Just think, this successful stud is all mine!" He smiled, then kissed her lips.

"What a ride our life is gonna be!"

"Sure thing, Sweety!" she responded. They discussed what it would mean living in the area, and working at the labs. They could find no reasons to decline.

Dr. Gilbert returned alone. Jim immediately accepted the offer. Dr. Gilbert was very pleased.

She asked, "Any questions?" Jim smiled at her.

"None whatsoever, but we are a bit overwhelmed by this offer!" Dr. Gilbert perked up.

"My young man, you have deeply impressed everyone here who has spoken to you! Your knowledge of these topics has blown us away. We didn't want someone else stealing you away, so we pumped the offer a bit. Everyone here is looking forward to you making a major contribution with us!" Jim blushed a bit.

"Well, I'll certainly make every effort to be worth all that confidence!"

"I'm sure you will! Now, Sophia is waiting to take you to your flight. She has realtor information and some local items of interest. We anticipate a start date in about four weeks, say the first of May, a good time to begin a new life!" Jim and Julie agreed.

They shook hands and went to meet Sophia. On the drive, she mentioned how impressed she was with the offer, and expressed her happiness that the two had accepted.

Jim asked, "How do you know of the offer?" She smiled.

"Well, I am the Chief Scientist's Ad Min, and I know at least as much of what's transpiring as he does!" Jim was puzzled.

"Why then were you assigned to us?" She smiled sweetly.

"Our executives were so anxious to meet you that they assigned me to make sure you two were treated well!" Julie piped up.

"It certainly worked!"

All three laughed. Sophia mentioned to Julie that some people had heard of her work, and wondered if she also was interested in employment at Argonne. Julie answered affirmatively. Sophia went on to say that things had been quite busy with Jim's interviews. She would see that Julie got to speak with the right people after they moved. Julie thanked her and felt very thrilled.

When they arrived home, Julie called their parents to arrange a visit the next day. Jim then took her to a quiet Italian bistro for a quiet dinner. They were on top of the world, and cuddled often during the meal.

Their waitress, an attractive Italian of about 25, complimented them on their love. Julie made a little comment about keeping it in the family. The waitress appeared puzzled. Julie told her this handsome man began life as her brother, but evolved into her lover, and soon to be husband. The lady studied this comment.

"Whatever works! It seems to be just fine!"

Jim and Julie smiled and thanked her.

When they arrived home, they had a nightcap, then moved to the bedroom. Jim suggested they get naked and shower. In the shower, he washed his love very thoroughly, especially her anal area, and even stuck a soaped finger into her anus and wiggled it about. Julie was intrigued.

"Just what's my lover planning tonight?" He smiled in suspense.

"A special celebration just for you, Darling!"

They dried each other, then walked into the bedroom arm in arm. Jim embraced her, then picked her up and lay her on the bed. Kissing her sweet mouth, he began caressing her naked skin, wandering far and wide over her body. He kissed her face, then moved to her neck and shoulders. This always made her so hot for him, but she knew he was on a mission, and it may be a while before he would slip his engorged cock into her wet pussy.

His lips went to her breasts and tarried a long while, then moved to her tummy, another area where they both loved to linger. He next moved to her feet, kissing and licking her left foot, sucking each toe with much tongue action. Next the ankle, then calf, then knee. Here he lingered again, lightly licking all around the joint. Then on to her hip and thigh, another area that made her aware just how much she loved and desired him. He spent some time on her inner thigh, kissing, licking, lightly sucking.

His cheek brushed her pussy hair and her outer lips, but he avoided these for now. She felt he was finally going to dive into her cunt and orally satisfy her. Damn! He moved to the right foot.

"Bastard!" she uttered.

He chuckled. He repeated all the actions on this limb. She was quite enthused by all this, but still desired a good cunt eating. He lingered even longer on this inner thigh, leading her to mutter

"Shit head!"

She could feel him moving toward her pot of gold, and shuddered when he ran his tongue up her slit.

"Finally!" she thought.

She was not totally pleased; he was being very deliberate, moving slowly, applying little tongue pressure to her cunt. She tried to wrap her legs about his head, but he avoided it.

"Godammit! Eat me! Lick that pussy! Suck my clitoris! Oh, please consume my cunt! Make me cum, Fucker!"

He again chuckled at her pleas. Finally, he put more emphasis on her clitoris, and she finally got her wish, cumming in a torrent of pleasure and release. She nearly fainted, but relaxed, still recovering. He continued to softly lick and kiss her soaked love garden.

When she seemed revived, he resumed his former actions, but licking and biting her gently but firmly. She cried out in release again in a few minutes. He continued as she experienced two more huge climaxes. Finally she moaned.

"Oh shit! No more for now...STOP! STOP IT! Leave my pussy alone!"

He laughed and said "Okay!"

She felt his tongue move lower on her bottom regions, stimulating her perineum. He bent her legs up sharply, and raised her ass off the bed. His tongue slithered up her ass crack, rimming her asshole as he passed. She shuddered; he had never done this before so deliberately . He continued, caressing her crack all the way from her cunt to her lower back. She was in Heaven; he was bringing new pleasures to her. She felt his tongue again rim her pucker but this time he did not move away. The tip of his tongue moved over the bud and gave it his undivided attention. She was becoming more aroused.

He placed his thumbs at each side of her asshole and spread it. Suddenly, his tongue tip entered her anus, and she squealed in shock.

"Fucker! Are you gonna eat my shit hole? I'll never kiss you again! Get away from there!"

He continued as her fists gripped his head, forcing him to her forbidden orifice. He continued to tongue fuck her most sensitive area, forcing her to squirm and bounce on the bed. He forced her legs further up and back, opening her asshole more to his assault. Now he gripped her thighs and ate her as a man possessed.

She was nearly wild with pleasure; how the hell could her asshole be such an erogenous zone? She slapped her left hand onto her pussy and began rubbing her clitoris with much pressure. God! She was becoming delirious!

She made strange noises in her throat, becoming louder as time passed. Finally, with his tongue at least an inch into her asshole, and her fingers making love to her cunt, she began a long drawn out wail. He felt her become rigid, screaming his name, and nearly bouncing him off her. She thrashed and screamed for a time, then fell back onto the bed in a swoon. He left her and rinsed his mouth.

When he returned she was lying on her back, eyes half open, her fingertips slowly caressing her breasts, tummy, and pussy. She was breathing slowly, shallowly. He sat beside her as she slowly turned her head. She studied his face for a while, then opened her mouth.

"Don't ever do that to me again, Motherfucker! I fucking nearly died and went to Heaven! I almost lost it completely! How the hell can you get me so aroused, then make me cum so hard I nearly faint?" He smiled.

"By loving you so much, caring so much for you, adoring your every move! And, I will continue to eat that delicious asshole any time I wish!" She smiled.

"I was only kidding about not doing it again. But it was spectacular! God, I never realized what a thrill that could be! You are undoubtedly the best lover that ever walked this earth! You're the best I've had!" He glared at her.

"And just how many lovers have done you, other than me and your fingers?"

"Well, not that many, only a few, well, just two, and neither was nearly as good!"

"Good! Let's keep it that way!" She smiled,

"Okay, Chief!" then kissed his lips.

She then repeated her habit of slipping off to dreamland. He was okay with that; save his load for morning when she would be hungry for his cock.

He awoke early; the sun was still low, melodious birds delivering their concert of chirps, trills, ever-changing frequency and volume. He felt so alive, so satisfied. He put his arm around Julie, who he was spooning, and lightly caressed her breast. She stirred, then reached back and squeezed his morning wood. He gasped.

"Is that cannon still loaded for me?" she inquired.

"Well, I don't know! The powder may be damp, and the shot may be lodged in the barrel! Wanna see?"

She turned to face him, and smiled.

"I bet we can get it off, shoot that bullet far away, and make the gunner glad he's had it loaded all night!"

They smiled and embraced. And it did go off! Three times!

Thanks for reading of my favorite players involved in my favorite activity; brother sister love! More will follow, unless this gets really bad reviews, then I'll probably write a new one anyway! Please vote, comment, write to let me know if I am on the right track!