My Sister's Legendary Party

Story Info
Brother becomes involved with an exhibitionist's game.
3.9k words
3.96
60.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers

The telephone was ringing. I was exhausted from the marathon session Sue, my girlfriend, and I had a few hours earlier. I glanced at the clock; it was 2:37 AM on a Tuesday morning. I wondered who the hell could be calling at this time of day.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Bro, I'm havin' a "legendary party" Friday night, you have to come." It was my younger sister, Ann, drunk as usual.

Sue heard the conversation and took the phone from me before I could hang up. I went to sleep while she talked with her.

When I woke up, Sue had breakfast in bed waiting for me. While I ate, she informed me that we were going to Ann's party Friday. I was not happy about this at all. My sister and I have never been close and to top it off, it meant I had an hours drive to get to her rented house near her college campus.

I knew that if I said "No", I would pay the ultimate price...no sex for the weekend. So, I decided that it was in my best interest to go. All week, Sue was excited about the trip and believe it or not, I slowly began to warm to the idea.

On Friday, we arrived just before sunset. The house was a ghost town. Ann said nothing would happen until about midnight or 1:00 AM. I grabbed the phone book and started dialing hotels. I figured I would have a little fun with Sue while I waited for the party. After the first call I knew I was doomed. I didn't realize there was a huge convention in town and all the rooms were booked.

I winked at Sue and told Ann we would return around midnight. As we were walking to my car, she asked me what "that" was all about. I told her there was no need to wait around and be bored when we could get it on in a nearby corn field. She looked at me like I was insane.

I told her there were no hotel rooms available, I wasn't going to "use" my sister's room, the cops patrol the side streets pretty often and the only option I could see was to find a corn field on some dark gravel road.

Sue gave me a wicked smile and said, "I doubt I can last that long."

We hopped into the car and before I had my seat belt on, she had my fly down and cock out. I started the car and headed out of town. As I am driving, Sue is pumping me to a full hard on. Soon, she is leaning over and blowing me. The sound on her sucking and slurping was intoxicating. I was really getting into it pushing her head down to get the full deep throat affect. Then, I looked in the rear view mirror and noticed a cop was following me.

I couldn't believe my luck. I was on the verge of cumming. With the cop following me, my urge diminished greatly. I told Sue to just stay down (because it felt so good). I have a pretty good idea that the cop knew I was being blown but didn't want her to "POP UP" so he would pull us over.

I turned left, then right and repeated this for blocks until he had to stop at a light. I drove like hell to get out of town. Finally, I was on a gravel road that looked deserted and pulled into the drive of a corn field.

Before I had turned off the engine, several cars went past and then the cop flipped on his blue lights. He shinned the spot light and told me to exit the vehicle with my hands above my head. I was so busted. I did as he said with my dick waving in the wind.

When he saw my situation, he turned off the light and told me to holster that weapon. I was embarrassed beyond belief. As he approached, I realized who the cop was. It was my best friend from high school. I knew his dad was the Chief of Police but I didn't know he was on the force.

I told him the situation with no hotel rooms available and how we were waiting to attend an "event" at my sister's. He told me in his police officer voice that was the breaks and he hoped I didn't develop a bad case of "Blue Balls." Sarcastically, I thanked him for his concern and he let me go. I knew I would have hell to pay with all the razzing I would get the next time I saw him but I wouldn't mind the reputation.

Sue was beside herself when I returned to the car. She asked if we were going to jail. I explained the situation and she about died of embarrassment. Needless to say, we headed back to the party. I thought to myself, "This is going to be the worst party ever; when will I get some?"

When we arrived, it was about 10:30. The place was packed; it was standing room only. Sue immediately found my sister and was off doing god knows what. I was wondering here and there before I ran into some friends from college and we started shooting the shit.

Time flew. Before I realized it, the crowd had dwindled and it was about 3:30 AM. I found Sue and we started looking for a place to crash for the night. Every couch or open floor space had been occupied. As a last resort, we headed to my sister's room. We were hoping she left the party and went to her boyfriend's house.

As we approached the door, we heard the distinct sounds of sexual activity. I told Sue let's get out of there. She looked at me and said, "I'm gonna be naughty" and she peaked through the cracked door. In a flash, Sue ran in shouting every obscenity in the book. Wondering what the hell was going on, I quickly followed.

My sister's boyfriend, I only knew him as "NUTZ", was next to the door barfing in the trash can. My sister was passed out naked in her bed with Nutz's best friend, Chuck, fucking her in the ass. When Sue entered the room, it must have startled Chuck because he came in my baby sister's ass and wasn't going to stop until he was finished.

Sue punched him in the face and I pushed him away from Ann. He lost his balance and fell on Nutz. The whole time, Chuck was cumming. Rope after rope was splattering everywhere.

Sue quickly covered my sister. I was screaming at these assholes for raping my sister. They were so drunk they could hardly focus.

Ann's good friend Lisa and her boyfriend Bart heard the commotion and ran into the room. Lisa grabbed Nutz and Chuck's clothes; while Bart helped me escort Chuck out of the room. We threw him outside and Lisa tossed the clothes at him.

As we went upstairs, Lisa whispered to me, "Did you figure out why we call him NUTZ?"

I look at her like she had lost her mind. Then she replied, "His sack is as big as two of your fists. He can cum enough to fill a beer can."

That had my attention. When we entered the room again, Bart and I just looked at this pathetic loser. Then, almost at the same time saw his SACK. It was shaved, huge and you could see the balls (which looked as big as tennis balls) rolling around in his sack from the cool night air. God had played a cruel joke on NUTZ though. His straining prick was only five inches at best and had no girth at all.

Bart and I looked at each other, smiled and said, "NUTZ!" in unison. Then, we made the trek downstairs and threw his ass out too. Chuck was now barfing in the rose bushes with his shirt on but some party goers had stole both sets of pants and were running down the sidewalk chanting "PANTS, PANTS, PANTS".

We headed back up to Ann's room. I figured since we had cleared the place out, we now had a place to sleep. It was a small bedroom and the bed took up much of the space. So, Sue and I quickly staked our claim to the open spot on the right side of the bed. Lisa and Bart took the left side. It didn't take Lisa and Bart long and they started making out.

Sue whispered she was getting horny watching and listening to Lisa and Bart. I told her we can't let them out do us. That was all the encouragement she needed and we started making out too.

Lisa gave me a quick wink when Sue faced away from her. I wasn't sure what she had in her dirty little mind but I surely was horned up enough from the night's events to follow her lead. Lisa grabbed Bart's cock in his pants and started jerking through his clothes. Bart must have been shy because he stopped, turned to Lisa and told her not in public. After a bit, Lisa turned and faked a yawn so only I could see. I winked my acknowledgement and suggested to Sue that we go to sleep.

After a bit, both Sue and Bart were breathing heavily and asleep. Without a word, Lisa turned and looked at me. By the way the blanket was moving; I knew she was doing something naughty. Without breaking my stare, she placed her soaked panties on my face.

I slowly moved my arm from under my blanket and positioned the panties so I could get a better smell. I breathed deeply and sighed at the heavenly aroma. Then, I found the crotch and put the damp pussy nectar in my mouth. I whispered, "Pure heaven." She "shhhed" me. I then knew we were playing her game and I would not talk to her again.

She motioned for me to hide her panties. I placed them under the blanket and slowly, silently unzipped my fly so I could stroke my cock with her wet panties. While I was doing this, she woke up Bart and told him we were asleep.

Bart stripped naked in a split second and quickly undressed Lisa. Bart laid back and Lisa got between his legs. She played with his balls while sucking the head of his cock. Bart was moaning and really getting into it.

I didn't understand why Bart was so shy. His cock was six inches long and as big around as a beer can. I knew I was in for a show if Lisa was going to take this monster.

Suddenly Sue jerked and grunted. Ann farted and you could hear the cum bubble from her ass.

Bart and Lisa froze. Then after a few seconds, Lisa slowly positioned herself on Bart's shinny shaft. Lisa's lips parted and I watched in amazement as I watched her shift, grunt, spread her lips with her fingers and finally get the head of that thick monster in her tight pussy. Slowly, she moved so I could witness the penetration of Bart's full shaft into her silky smooth pussy.

Lisa began to rock and grind on Bart's manhood. After fifteen minutes, she finally reached his base. Her swollen lips were red. I could see them pulsing with all the blood rushing through them. I could tell she was really enjoying the ride. Her pussy drooled. Love juice was drowning Bart's balls. The sloshing sounds of their movements were intoxicating. The smells of love making were filling the room.

Without notice, Bart groaned and shot his load. He thrust up and Lisa came crashing down. Again, Bart thrust and Lisa matched. A slight "OOOH GOD!" escaped from Lisa's lips.

They embraced and whispered to each other. I could not tell what they were saying. I wonder if Bart had caught me spying. Then, Lisa slowly moved between Bart's legs and cleaned him off. I loved the sounds of the soft kisses she placed on his soft man meat. I was so hard watching her lick their combined love juices off his cock. She playfully stuck her tongue into his piss hole and grabbed the based of his cock to pump the last bits of cum from his dick.

This put me over the top. I started shooting my load into Lisa's panties. Somehow, I managed to cum without making any noticeable movements or sound.

Lisa worked his dick for nearly ten minutes trying to get him hard again. Alas, he fell asleep. When she heard Bart's heavy breathing signifying he was asleep, she lay next to him and turned toward me.

"You like?" she whispered. I "Shhhed" her. I quietly put her panties over her face. She quickly realized they were full of my seed and reached her hand up so she could smell my potent spunk. Then, she found the white goo she was searching for and began to lick up her prize. After she had cleaned the sexual mix from her panties, I nodded at her to signal that her show was about to begin.

Quietly, I maneuvered so I could watch Lisa as I began kissing Sue's neck. Slowly Sue awoke from her slumber and began to kiss me. After the cob webs cleared, she said, "We can't do anything here."

I gestured for her to look at the couple next to us sleeping and then said, "After all we have been through tonight; you don't want to finish it off right?"

She smiled and whispered, "OK but be quiet."

That was all I needed. I quickly took off Sue's summer dress and panties. My shorts and T-Shirt soon followed. I was sucking on her small breasts and really nipping her nipples the way she likes. Sue grabbed my cock and whispered, "Looks like you are ready."

I knew from past experience I could make Sue cum from just sucking and nipping at her nipples. Her nipples are extremely sensitive and look like half inch long pencil erasers. I kept up my assault; pitching one while sucking and nipping the other. Before too long, she let out a little squeak and I knew she had a little "O".

After the affect of the "O", she grabbed my dong and pulled it toward her honey pot. She took the tip and slowly stroked up and down her slit. Thinking about the show I had just witnessed, I made a slight adjustment so Lisa could she the whole erotic act.

The head of my seven inch cock began to leak its pre cum and her pussy was really juicy too. Sue positioned my cock and I drove in to the hilt. I knew I was horny and now I knew Sue was too. I quickly grabbed her long legs and placed them on my shoulders so I could really drive Sue. I was horny as hell and wanted to pound some pussy and put on a "Good Show" as well.

As I am driving my long hard strokes into Sue, I am slowly moving us across the floor so Lisa can have a better vantage point. After several strokes, I have Sue's ass within 12 inches of the "sleeping" Lisa's face.

The sexy squishing sounds of my downward thrusts and the fresh release of the sexual aroma on my upward movements were filling the room. I knew a sexual crescendo was going to occur soon.

Without notice, Ann let another one rip and the slight sound of the cum bubbles popping made Sue giggle. Ann, who was wrapped in a sheet, moved. We froze; then, silence.

I whispered to Sue we had better finish what we started. She smiled and thrust up at me. That was all I needed. I doubled my effort with shorter more deliberate strokes. I felt the burning desire in my balls and knew I would shoot my hot love lava soon. But how? What would make the best show for Lisa?

Then, like a lightening bolt, the idea hit me.

I increased my tempo and was really giving it to Sue. Just at the last second, I pulled out and shot my first stream out at Sue hitting her forehead and trailing down to her tits. On the second blast, I faked losing balance and shot directly on Lisa's face. The third I redirected toward Sue. By this time, Sue had positioned herself between my legs and was sucking the remaining love juice from my still hard cock.

Sue glanced over at Lisa and slapped me. I played dumb and mouthed, "What?" She pointed to the load of steaming spunk on Lisa's face.

I smiled and mouthed, "OOOPS!" Sue did not think it was funny and whispered that I did it and I had to clean it up.

My initial thought was "Oh Shit!" Then, I realized I could make this part of the game I was playing with Lisa. I grabbed my shirt positioned myself so Sue didn't have a clear view and started to slowly clean the "mess".

As I am cleaning, I am redirecting the cum to Lisa's mouth. Without any other movements, she slowly parts her lips. I funnel the love juice into her lips as she savors the succulent juices, rolls the mixture with her tongue and deposits it into her tummy.

As I finish, I make sure there is enough residue on my shirt to offer sum of the "prize" to Sue. She looks at Lisa to make sure I did my "job" to her satisfaction and then licks the contents from my shirt. She whispers, "We don't want any stains do we?"

Sue and I lay back and after a few minutes, I hear the familiar sound of Sue's breathing when she is asleep. I open my eyes and look at Lisa. She is staring at me with a huge smile of her face. I nod with a shit eating grin on my face and she does the same. We both close our eyes and drift off to sleep.

I hear the bedroom door open. "Oh shit, this isn't the bathroom," comes from a stranger in the hall.

I open my eyes as the door closes with barely a sound. I hear muffled giggling. I hear the bed springs slight movement. Is my sister awake?

I turn to look at Lisa. She is gone, more giggling. Bart is snoring and Sue is dead to the world.

I slowly reposition myself to get a better look through the mirror's reflection. Oh my God! Lisa is between my sisters legs eating Nutz and Chuck's cum from her pussy, ass and from the way it looks all over her body.

I think back to what Lisa said about Nutz. "He can fill a beer can with his cum." From the looks of things, my sister was covered in dry cum. I wondered does she have a cum fetish or did she have several partners tonight?

Who cares? I knew Lisa was continuing our little game which was appearing to be a competition. I was all for it. I watched as she continued to "clean" my sister. Ann was moaning and getting loader. I questioned whether she was still sleeping, if she knew who was doing this or if she even cared.

The "show" was amazing. Lisa cleaned Ann from head to toe. Of course she paid special attention to Ann's little crinkled asshole that seemed to spew guy goo for hours.

Once Lisa completed her task of cum cleaning, she ended by giving Ann a nice little "O". I watched in amazement as she sucked on Ann's clit humming ever so faintly with three fingers sawing in and out of my sister's used cunt.

Lisa licked her fingers clean and turned to return to Bart's side. It was then that she noticed I had witnessed at least some of the show. She smiled as she resumed her position near Bart.

I could smell the musky odor of my sister's pussy coming from Lisa's lips. Without notice, Lisa sank her tongue deep into my mouth. Our tongues danced together while we shared the last traces of my sister's juices and her cum conquests. The thought of it made me want to puke. However, the actual tastes and raw sexual gratification I was receiving was amazing.

Lisa sensed my excitement over this lewd behavior and quickly released my cock. Within seconds, she was mounting me and sank her well used pussy down onto my cock balls deep. I could feel the combined juices of her and Bart's cum dripping down my balls but I couldn't really feel her pussy against my shaft. "Well Used" did not describe her pussy; it was a slosh box and man did it turn me on. She began to grind and I bottomed out on this little minx. My cock was grinding her cervix.

As she ground, we continued our tongue play. I was cupping her supple breast and tweaking her nipples. She was really bearing down now and I knew I was close to cumming. My sole goal was to last until she came.

Thankfully, she increased the pace and then, BAM! She came like I had never seen since. She pulled off my cock and sprayed me with her girl cum. It was unbelievable. The first shot hit me square in the face. I was stunned. I had never seen or heard of anything like this before in my life.

I was cumming. I blew rope after rope. I was amazed at what was happening.

I opened my mouth and blast number two went straight into my mouth. I swished it around and it was truly the nectar of the Gods. She had several more blasts and I was drenched with her girl cum. It was amazing.

After several ropes of cum, I was shooting blanks. By the time Lisa finished her blasts, I was a quivering mess myself.

Lisa slowly composed herself and we kissed for awhile and basked in the afterglow of our sexual union. She lay on me slowly moving. She was mixing our juices to combine them into a frothy mix.

Then, without words, she slowly moved back to Bart's side.

Still somewhat dazed by the massive girl cum I witnessed, I lay there and dabbed the pools of her cum bringing it to my lips. Lisa smiled showing her approval. I was in uttered bliss.

After I regained my composure and I saw that Lisa was slumbering, I quietly mopped up Lisa's pool of girl cum with my shirt and slid it between the mattress and box spring. I wanted a memento to always remember that erotic experience.

5425TVR
5425TVR
56 Followers
12