My Sister's Legendary Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then traveled down the hall to the bathroom to clean the frothy mix of our combined juices. As I am walking past the other two bedrooms, I hear the familiar sounds of fucking. There was no love making occurring that night; it was fucking. Moans, screams of pleasure, squeaking mattresses; you name it, I was hearing it.

I made it to the bathroom. When I entered, I saw one of my sister's girl friends was passed out if the tub. Feeling somewhat kinky, I fingered a nice dollop of the frothy mix from my abs and feed it to the vixen. She suckled my finger lapping up the mix then rolled over and started snoring.

I quickly clean myself, pissed and went back to my sister's room. As I lay there, the sun was slowing beginning to rise. I thought back over the events of the night. It was truly the "legendary party" my sister had promised.

Thanks for the invite sis!

12