My Sister's Milk

Story Info
Brother tastes sister's forbidden drink.
7.8k words
4.64
945.5k
670
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,426 Followers

Mom and I were both stunned when we finally heard Sophie was pregnant. After just one year at the University of Illinois she was coming home to have her first baby, a husband or boyfriend nowhere in sight.

She had left our modest home on the South Side of Chicago in September 2003, a full 4 year scholarship to their School of Applied Science in hand. She had always been a success, straight A's in high school, valedictorian of her class, All-State softball player, volunteer with the United Way, President of the Student Council etc., etc. The kind of person you'd love to hate, jealous of her successes. But she was popular. And beautiful! All through high school the boys had chased her and somehow she had dated many of them without becoming very serious with any of them and without angering or hurting anyone. There were probably ten or fifteen guys who graduated from Daley Senior High with their date or dates with Sis being among their happiest memories.

I was only eleven months younger than her, one year behind in school, smart but a nerd, uncomfortable socially and Sis was my hero. She had always been kind to me, and just the reflections of her popularity had allowed me to enjoy myself at school. Dad had left when I was five, Sis six; just walked out one day and never had been heard from since. He had been in his final year of Dentistry when he had met the beautiful, eighteen year old Eva Warinski, seducing, marrying and impregnating her, all within three months. Seven years later he left, going to California with his Dental Assistant and all the cash he could amass quickly.

Mom struggled. At the time Sophie and I had no idea how badly off we were, how Mom had to fight to get through the tough times. What saved her was two things; one, she had studied at night school over the six years of her marriage and had got her teaching certificate just three months before Dad left; and two, Grandpa Brown, Dad's father had supported us and helped us financially after Dad fled. With Dad gone and Mom working, Sis and I had become best friends, unquestionably supporting each other always.

While Sophie had waltzed through high school socially, I had struggled, almost totally unaware of sexual desire until I was struck late in my junior year, my previously repressed testosterone levels now suddenly surging wildly through my young body. Having ignored women outside Mom and Sis until then, I was completely unprepared to compete for their affections, both gawky and shy in any approaches I tried. It was only a couple of days before she was to leave for Champagne that Sophie sat me down one day for a man-to-man talk, as she laughingly called it.

"Ritchie, what's up with you and girls anyway," she started one afternoon.

"What do you mean?" I asked, the blush already spreading across my cheeks.

"Christ, you're eighteen, good looking, smart and have a good body. Even some of my friends got the hots for you. You never go out on dates; you're not gay are you?"

"Are you nuts? Of course not," I protested angrily. "I never was interested in it; I mean sex, until the last few months. Christ, now I'm going crazy. I want to jump on every girl at school I see. It's all I've thought about for weeks. I'm useless though, every time I go to talk to a girl I totally lose it, I act like an idiot. I may have to become a priest," I finished.

"Yeah, Ritchie the priest! Get real. But I don't understand, you talk to Mom and I with no problem, and when my friends come over you talk to them, they all really like you. Cripes, the other day Gina and Jill both told me they thought you were really sexy."

"They did?" I asked dumfounded.

"Yeah. And Gina just broke up with her boyfriend. Why don't you ask her out before she leaves for school?"

"She's older than me. She'd never want to go out with me. Besides, I get nervous, I don't know what to say and I'd end up sounding like a total loser."

"I can't believe it! Sophie Warinski, Miss Personality, has a dork brother. I don't think so! Have you looked in the mirror lately? Everyone's saying it 'Richard Warinski, he's so hot'. I could get you ten dates in five minutes," she finished laughing.

"Have you ever done it?" I asked suddenly.

"Yes," she said grinning, immediately understanding my question, "with three different guys."

"God, I've never even kissed a girl. Did you like it?"

"Yes, don't ever tell anyone, but I loved it! It's the best thing in the world. Geeze, why didn't you tell me your problem before, now I've only got two days to fix you up before I leave for school?"

She all of a sudden sat down in my lap and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Ugh, what are you doing?" I screeched.

"I just wanted to give you your first real kiss," she giggled.

"You're my sister, that doesn't count. In fact, I think it's illegal," I ended.

"Shut up and pay attention! Somebody's got to teach you; I don't want you going out totally unprepared, you'll make an ass of yourself and embarrass the whole Warinski family. I can just see the headline in the school paper, 'Sophie didn't teach her loser brother to kiss properly, he bites three girls by mistake'."

"Ha, ha, ha," I started, but she cut me off by planting her mouth forcefully on mine, and then restlessly moved her moist lips over mine. "Christ," I yelled, pulling back from the first touching of our tongues.

"So, you do like it! A little practice and all those junior ladies are going to be wetting their panties for you Bro."

"They're seniors now sis," I mumbled, almost too stunned to speak, my body reacting wildly to her kiss. Our mouths quickly joined again, long passionate kisses followed in turn by light pecks, Sophie all the while making comments, encouraging and leading. Minutes later we pushed apart, both of us excited by our actions, knowing we had slipped perilously close to forbidden territory.

"I think you can handle the kissing now," she finally panted, "What else don't you know about girls, about sex?"

"Theoretically I know it all, but practically I don't know fuck-all," I answered laughing. "Can I see your breasts, your nipples," I asked mischievously, suddenly brave, not expecting anything but to be told to screw off.

As she sat on my lap facing me, she quickly lifted her tank top over her head, her perfect, ruby-tipped tits unexpectedly exposed, jiggling slowly inches from my chest, from my suddenly nervous hands. "Touch them Ritchie," she insisted excitedly, then taking my hand she guided it slowly over the velvet hills, topped by their excited little buds. "No, Ritchie, not like that, don't hurt me; yes, yes, that's better, oh yes, just like that, again Ritchie, oh please, yes kiss them, more, uh ummmm, oh fuck, I love the feel of your lips sucking me. God, yesssss, I wish I was full of milk and you were drinking from my body, oh baby, it feels so good. Oh suck me Ritchie, suck me hard baby brother," she moaned.

Finally pulling away, I gasped, "I love your breasts Sophie, God, you're so beautiful, so fucking hot. I've always wanted to touch you, always; I dream of you at night, shit, I get hard thinking of you."

Lightly moving one hand across the front of my shorts, she whispered, "Do you masturbate?"

"C'mon Sophie, that's private."

"Not to your sister, it isn't. Lets have it, I want all the details," she insisted, softly caressing. "Let me see it anyway, I want to make sure you're not deformed or something."

"No fucking way," I protested, but at the same time was secretly pleased and excited. I knew immediately that I wanted her to see my penis, to touch it, to hold it. Pretending to argue, I finally undid the top button and lowered my zipper slowly, allowing my hardness to jump into view.

"He's not bad for an eighteen year old," Soph said grinning, but I had seen in her eyes when he first popped out both surprise and desire, and I easily sensed her hunger for him. "Can I touch him?" she asked casually, "I'll be the first women to hold him."

I almost fainted when her fingers first touched me, softly moving from my pubic hair to his now scarlet head, her nails trailing lightly over the surface. "Jesus, Sophie," I wailed, the inevitable pressure building fast in my balls. Her grip tightened and she milked my straining shaft, her hands moving in long hard strokes until at last I exploded, my cum leaping outwards from my body, most landing on her arms and shirt. For seconds we both sat stunned, both understanding our relationship was forever changed, knowing this moment would always be in our minds.

"Well," she eventually sputtered, "I think you're going to be OK with girls next year. Everything seems to work just perfect." And then we both broke out laughing, relieved that we were still able to communicate, that we both saw some humor in the situation.

Two days later Mom and Sophie packed the car and were ready to set out for the drive to Champagne. Before hopping into the car, Soph hugged me, gave me a sisterly kiss and then whispered in my ear that she had left me a present and hoped I liked it. Going back into the house I didn't see anything for me in either my room or Sophie's and wondered if she had been making fun of me. Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang, and when I opened it I found Sophie's best friend Gina smiling on the porch. "Present for Mr. Ritchie Warinski," she sang, opening her overcoat to reveal her naked, nubile, young body.

For the two and a half days Mom was away, Gina taught me everything she knew and then we both taught each other some new things we didn't know we knew. I was now a man, and even though very sad to see Gina leave for school a week later, I knew she and Sophie had prepared me for my senior year, at last I was ready for my sweet little classmates.

During the fall term everyone noticed; I was no longer the shy, nerdy, thin but relatively attractive guy; I had morphed into a friendly and confident man, suddenly chased by various girls. Mom became aware of my new popularity and being worried, sat me down one day in mid November, wanting to make sure I knew which end was up. "I probably should have talked to you before," she started, "but you didn't seem too interested in sex and I've put it off. I just want to let you know what's right and wrong, and what's safe etc.," she continued, clearly not relishing have to explain the facts of life to her son.

"I pretty much know all about it Mom," I responded, as embarrassed as her, "Sophie sort of gave me a talk, a little course, before she left."

"Good, I hoped that would work."

"You two set me up?" I asked.

"No, no. We were just both a little worried about you, your not dating, you know."

"It's okay Mom. She actually really helped me."

"Do you understand about Aids, about diseases, about getting a girl pregnant? One of these days you're going to sleep with a woman, do you want to know anything?" As she asked these questions, she noticed my sudden blushing, so demanded quickly, "Are you still a virgin? Have you slept with a girl already?"

After much cajoling she finally got the story of Sophie's present, about my days in the arms of Gina.

"That little slut," she began, but then laughingly added, "Sophie, I never should have trusted her with my worries. I should have known she'd set up something like that. And so how did you like it?"

"I'm definitely not gay Mom! But now Gina's gone. I'm dating lots, but it's not that easy sleeping with a girl these days," I complained.

"You'll manage," she said grinning, while mussing my hair. "But don't get a girl pregnant or I'll kill you," she warned, while slapping a twelve pack of condoms into my palm.

"Mum! Geeze!" I blurted, more than a little surprised by her actions. "What are these anyway?" I asked slyly, clearly ready to embarrass her a little more.

"I think that's enough for tonight son," she ended firmly, not prepared to take any more sass from me.

Christmas came and luckily Gina came home and was still interested in her high school senior. She benefited from my almost four months of sexual abstinence; we seemed to fuck non-stop for the ten days she was home. Sophie, of course, was also home and although she seemed somewhat withdrawn, Mom and I missed the signals she was sending us. It was not until the second week of March, when Sophie was home for Spring Break, that the shit hit the proverbial fan.

I woke up about three in the morning of Sophie's second night home, loud yelling voices rousing me from a deep sleep. Worried, I hurried to pull a pair of white boxers over my naked form, and then rushed toward the sound, which seemed to be coming from Mom's room. Just as I arrived at the door I recognized the voices as Mom's and Sophia's, clearly the two were arguing fiercely. My hand on the doorknob, I hesitated, surprised the two were arguing, they had never raised their voices to each other in my memory. And then I heard Mom wail, "You stupid cow, what the hell were you thinking, are thinking now? Do you want to ruin your Goddamn life? You can't have a baby now!"

As I heard the last line, I tumbled through the door, staggered by her words. Standing open mouthed, looking from one to the other, Mom lashed out, saying to me, "God what the hell do you want?" before sinking back on her bed sobbing.

"Mom, what's wrong? Don't cry Mom," I begged, helpless before her tears, the first I had ever seen her shed.

"Your idiot sister has decided to ruin her life, that's all," Mom gasped, "She's decided to drop out of school and have a fatherless baby."

Sitting next to her on the bed and drawing her head to my chest, I whispered in her ear, "Mom, mom it's okay, don't worry, we'll fix it, everything's going to work out." While I stroked her hair I extended my other arm to Sis, and after gently pulling her down next to me, I asked, "Is it true? You're going to have a baby? When? How? I'm going to be an uncle? Excellent!"

Nodding, Soph curled up in my arm facing her Mother, and soon the three of us were hugging each other ferociously, the angry words forgotten in our love for each other. Finally I stood and gently escorted Sophie to her room, telling her as we walked that I'd go back and talk to Mom but that I expected the full story the next morning.

"Thanks Ritchie, for everything, you're a great brother." Smiling, she leaned over and gave me a long, tongue filled, unsisterly kiss and added, "And you look pretty sexy in your white boxers, very, very sexy. Gina wrote me a long letter about you two, you know." As her door shut, I stood bemused in the hall, the memories of her body, her lush breasts echoing in my brain.

I found Mom lying on her side on her bed, crying silently, her body shaking convulsively. Lying next her and wrapping my arms around her, I softly talked, trying to convince her that all would turn out well.

"Oh Ritchie, I just want her to do well, better than I did. I love you two so much. She's so smart, she just can't quit school, there are so many things she can do with her life."

"She's not quitting school Mom, I promise you that. And what are you talking about, you've done incredibly well. We'll talk tomorrow." I held her in my arms until her sobs subsided, and after ten more minutes, I felt her breathing drift into the slow cadence of sleep. As she slept, her thin, short nightgown the only separation between her back and my bare chest, her rear end fitting against my groin, I felt a sexual stirring, a feeling I had never felt before for my mother was suddenly aroused.

Unable to fall asleep, I moved my hands, softly exploring and caressing her breasts, breasts larger and heavier than her daughter's. Slipping my fingers under the soft cloth, I teased her nipples lightly, nipples which quickly rose to my touch. Slipping my penis through the hole in my shorts, I rubbed the firm shaft up the crack in her ass, a finger exploring her already damp pussy, an unbelievable hunger driving me forward. Only a loud groan from Mom as she shifted her body in sleep brought me back to an awareness of where I was and who I was with. Moving rapidly away from her I realized suddenly how close I had come to driving my big shaft deep into the channel that had borne me.

Until I finally fell asleep, I lay next to her, one of my arms and legs just lightly touching her, my hand gently stroking my meat. When I woke up the next morning, alone in her bed, I wondered what she had thought waking next to her son, his large cock flapping outside his shorts, evidence of my ejaculation on the front of my shorts and my bare stomach.

The three of us spent the next two days talking, discussing various possible plans for Sophie's pregnancy and schooling. She was adamant that she was going to have her daughter (tests at school in Champagne had confirmed the baby's sex), and that she was going to raise her. She apparently had gotten pregnant in early October and was now five months gone, her child due about mid-July. She wouldn't tell us who the father was, just saying he was a good looking, smart junior, a one night stand, a man she had no interest in seeing again. Her line to the two of us that, "He was a great fuck but that's all," stopped any further discussion, both Mom and I recognizing that the father wasn't going to be a part of the solution.

We finally agreed that Sophie would finish her year at the U of Illinois (something she said she'd have no trouble doing – her last exams were early May), and then come home for the birth. After a couple of phone calls we found that her State Scholarship was transferable within state, and so it was decided she'd transfer to the University of Chicago for next year and live at home with Mom. I insisted I'd stay home too; while I had planned to go East for school and already had acceptances to Penn and Dartmouth, I had also applied to and been early accepted to Northwestern.

"I don't want you staying home because of me," Sophie had stated. "I know you want to go East; you shouldn't live at home when you're at University." Mom had agreed with Sophie, insisting that the two of them could handle it by themselves.

"I'm staying!" I told them, and they understood instantly from my tone and manner that the issue was decided. It was great fun the rest of the week Sophie was home, the big decision had been made and now we had a million small things to discuss and plan. I felt an incredible joy putting my hand or cheek against her stomach, knowing a new family member would be soon here. The last night of her stay, as the three of us sat around the den, laughing and talking, enjoying our closeness, our love, Sophie, grinning, blurted out, "Mom, it certainly took an extreme measure to finally get my breasts as big as yours."

And in a way it was true. Sis had had perfect tits, medium size, upraised and pointed, but they had been a good cup size smaller than Mom's rounder, fuller but still firm orbs. Now, with her pregnancy, Soph was overflowing from the top bought for her pre pregnancy size. "I can't wait to feel her sucking my milk, growing from the food I provide her," she gushed. "How long did you suckle me Mom?" she asked.

"Seven months," Mom answered, smiling happily as she relieved the memory.

"What about me?" I asked innocently.

Blushing, clearly embarrassed by the question, Mom said, "Only three weeks," and as she continued, explaining the reason why she wasn't able to suckle me long, I tuned out, crushed by her response.

Finally I sputtered, "But Christ Mom, I needed that milk... I might have gotten sick or not grown right, that's probably why I developed sexually late...., maybe I'm not as smart as I could have been..."

As I continued to mutter, the two women started to laugh, thinking I was joking, not comprehending how strangely Mom's confession had affected me. "You look like you did all right honey," Mom started, mussing my hair as she talked. "Eighteen years old, 6' 2", one-eighty, scholarship student, the girls love you, what else could you want?" After not being able to lighten my mood for some minutes they eventually realized I was somehow inexplicably hurt by the admission. Grinning, Sophie said, "Alright little brother, if you're so upset by not getting your mommies milk, I promise you I'll give you some of mine. When does my milk start flowing anyway Mom?"

scouries
scouries
10,426 Followers