My Sister's Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,447 Followers

"You can and should start feeding in the first hours after birth. Initially you produce colostrums, thinner than milk and yellowish, but full of good antibiotics for your baby. Within a week you are producing milk that is rich enough to sustain your baby."

"OK, Ritchie, about July 17th you can have a drink of your sweet sisters milk. Will I produce enough for two, Mom?"

"Don't give your brother any more stupid ideas Sophie! But for your info, your breasts do produce more as the demand grows; it's sorta of like 'the more taken the more available'. You'll have lots for your daughter."

Although Mom had pooh-pawed the idea, as soon as Sis had suggested my drinking her milk, the idea had taken hold, and somehow I knew, and I think Sophie also knew, that soon I would be sucking milk from her beautiful breasts. Knowing this I let the subject drop and the three of us spent the rest of the night happily together.

Around two a.m. in the morning I rose naked from my bed, and moved silently to Sophie's bedside. Lifting aside the thin sheet covering her, I gazed hungrily at her body, and then slipped onto the bed beside her. After softly caressing her growing mounds for minutes, I then lowered my lips over her now erect nipple. As I sucked I felt her stiffen, slowly roused, "Ritchie, is that you? Oh God, yes, oh suck me hard," she urged. "Oh fuck Ritchie, I can't wait to feed you my milk," she added, panting now as my lips insistently sucked on first one, then her other nipple.

Later, as we lay panting, side by side on our backs, lightly touching, she tentatively moved her fingers to my groin. Grasping my shaft firmly she moved her head downwards, and just before she lowered her lips over its large top, she said, "I think its time I repaid the favor."

Of course, I had already been sucked by Gina, and another of my dates had given me a blow job in the back of her daddy's car, but this was altogether different. As soon as I felt her teeth lightly moving over my shaft as she took me in, her tongue lapping eagerly as he passed, my now impossibly big penis exploded, filling her mouth with a flood of my semen. As strands of white fluid leaked from her lips she quickly rose and kissing me deeply shared her meal, the taste of my cum being delivered by Sophie's tongue, doubly exciting.

"Well Ritchie, as long as you feed me I'll feed you," she said smiling, "And now I want to feel your beautiful fat cock in my cunt. I hope you're capable bro, my pussy is dripping for him."

Instantly hard, my boner straining upward, I whispered, "But is it possible for you to have sex Sophie? You're five months pregnant. Is it OK for you?" Her only answer was to swing her legs over me, and then drop her liquid center onto my hardness. Minute after minute she rode me, moving urgently, demanding with every downward stroke a total penetration, a complete filling of her depths. Finally, as shudders started to radiate outward from her centre, and as pressure in my balls produced the inevitable explosion of ejaculate, she leaned over and our lips met.

After the tremors of our mutual orgasms had passed, she lay quietly on my chest, my now semi-erect penis still partly in her. As we stared lovingly deep into each others eyes, I started to tell her how much I loved her, how much I needed her.

"Shhhh, you don't have to say anything Ritchie, I understand."

"I got to say it Soph. Listen, you know I've been with Gina, a couple of others, I liked it, but shit, it wasn't the same, not even close. I love you, always will. I don't know, maybe you feel different, but you are all I ever wanted, all I'll ever want. Last year, fuck, I dreamt of you every night, I hated the thought of you with another man, I always wanted it to be me, God I was..."

"You! What about me. Fuck. After I left you last fall I cried, I cried almost the whole way to Champagne. Mom was trying to reassure me that I'd like University; she thought I was upset about leaving home. I was crying because I sent Gina to you, I kept seeing you two in my mind, kissing, sucking, touching, fucking...Christ, I wanted Mom to turn around, I wanted to come home and make love with you.... I thought I had lost you for ever. At Christmas, shit, I was pregnant and you were screwing Gina, I almost died. If you want me, I'm yours for ever," she finished, sobbing in joy as we embraced.

I slipped out of her bed at five in the morning, and later that morning, as her ride to school picked her up, we both smiled, happier than we had ever been, knowing we would always be together.

As the weeks passed, Mom and I had a great time, making lists of all the things we had to get done before the birth and slowly working through the items. Mom, although originally distraught at Sophie's news, was now looking forward to the new family member with great eagerness. The one thorn in the ointment was my continual revisiting of my lack of my Mother's milk and finally I realized she was getting a little pissed off at my questions. I stopped mentioning it to her to keep peace in the house, but I was still interested in the subject and spent hours on the internet researching lactation, breast feeding and future health, and anything else I could find on the subject.

My sex life was also pitiable, as although girls were approaching me all the time, I got home from every date frustrated. Once you've had sexual intercourse its difficult to play all the little games teenage girls demand, 'yes that's okay', 'no not tonight', touch her breast but don't kiss them, she'll stroke your cock through your pants one night, the next no, etc., etc.

Finally, on a Friday night in mid April, I blew up at my latest date. Laura had the hottest body in the class but was the master of yes-no, go-stop, oh I love it-you pig school of teen cockteasing. After a movie, and a couple of drinks and some dancing at the local bar, we ended up at one a.m. in her living room necking. We were both hot, her body's reactions showing her hunger for me. And yet, as my hand moved to her breast, a breast she had been pushing into my body all night, she protested, 'Oh Ritchie no, not tonight'. Pissed I just walked out on her and downed two beers in my car before driving home.

Arriving home, high but not drunk, I stripped down and grabbed a shower, wanting to clear my head before sleep. Walking back to my room, covered with just a small towel around my waist, I heard Mom call out, "Ritchie, is that you? How was your date?"

I entered Mom's room to find her sitting up in bed, reading by a bed lamp, her body covered with an almost transparent silk slip. "Hi Mom," I said as I sat down on the edge of her bed, "If you must ask, it was shitty, that bitch is a real cocktease."

"Ritchie!!! Don't ever talk like that to me. Are you drunk Ritchie?"

"No, Mom. I just had a couple of beers, I'm sorry about the language. I'm just tired of the bullshit, that's all," I finished, putting one arm around her and laying my head on her shoulder. I then told her about my frustration with teen girls and dating. "And Mom, you've got nicer tits than any girl I've been out with this year," I said, as my free hand went to her breasts and quickly moved over their surfaces.

"Ritchie, no, stop it, stop it right now," she insisted shrilly.

"Oh Mommy, please, let me see them, touch them, suck them," I pled, still caressing, and finding her nipples erect, moved both hands quickly to the hem of her short slip, which I rapidly raised over her head. Naked except for matching white panties, Mom blushed, momentarily too shocked to protest. Immediately I had one of her breasts in my left hand and the other between my lips as my right hand gently moved caressingly through her hair. At first she struggled against my hands, mouth, but slowly lay back, letting me suckle, her enjoyment of my touches only indicated by a soft purring like noise that rose from deep inside her.

After spending more than ten minutes sucking each breast I fell back, strangely satisfied, almost ecstatic. Lying beside her, I finally told her, "Thanks Mom, I love you, you know. Christ, and to think I could have done that for six months."

"Don't start Ritchie, just don't," she warned.

"Can I ask you something Mom? And you won't get mad?" Seeing her nod, I continued, "What do you do for sex? I mean you're a really beautiful woman but you don't seem to go out with anyone. I never really noticed until the last six months but you're so beautiful, so sexy. You must like it? Even all my friends think you're hot."

"They do! Who?"

"Christ they all do. You know, Jimmy and Bill were over the other day when you were dressed in shorts and t-shirt. The whole way over to the field afterwards they were talking about how sexy you were, how hard they got whenever you were around. I had to threaten to thump them before I got them to shut up about you. You even make me hard, look," I finished, pointing at my rampant penis, proudly standing.

"It's been hard Ritchie," she began, tears in her eyes, "I loved sex with your Dad. He was my first lover, you know, I never would have cheated on him. Then he left, with that slut, bimbo Dental Assistant; I could have killed them both. Then I didn't have many chances, I was working and I had you two. I didn't have a lot of opportunities to go partying on a Friday or Saturday night."

"Geez, I'm really sorry Mom. You should have told us."

"Ya, right, I'm going to tell my teenage kids, 'Oh, Mommy's off to get laid, go to bed early children'. Actually, it wasn't that bad. I did get have a few flings over the years."

"Who with?" I demanded.

"One thing I can teach you Ritchie. Don't talk to others about who you've slept with. It's your business and your lovers, no ones else. Understand?"

"Yeah, I got it Mom." And then as Mom watched spellbound, I moved my hand down to my shaft and slowly started to stroke him.

"RITCHIE."

Taking her hand gently in mine, I moved it so that she was touching him, not helping but not fighting the contact. "Mom, I'm so Goddamn horny I'm going to come with your help or without. Pleassse..."

Saying nothing, she finally bent to the task, one hand manipulating my balls as her other caressed my shaft, concentrating as she worked. Again and again she brought me to just short of climax, each time bringing me down before that incredible rush up my shaft could start. Finally, after what seemed like an hour of non stop ecstasy, I exploded, with strings of hot cum spouting upward before falling back onto my chest and stomach. As she milked the last drops from him, she exhaled, simply saying, "He's so beautiful," and then kissed his tip once lightly.

As I lay on my back, pools of cum forming on my body, Mom moved to clean me with a corner of the sheet. "No, its okay Mom, let me," I said and then dipped a finger and brought it to my lips. As a second finger full slowly slipped into my mouth, I felt her tongue flickering across my nipple, drawing my seed into her mouth. As I lay still, her tongue moved all over my body, cleaning, swallowing, until she finally took my semi-hard shaft into her mouth and licked him clean.

Later, as we lay comfortably in each others arms I asked her, "Can I do something for you now Mom? I want to please you like you pleased me."

"No, no, I'm fine," she said reddening, "I think its time for sleep now. But thank you Ritchie, I loved what we did tonight, no regret at all. I love you son but you know we can't do this again."

We slept in each others arms that night, and notwithstanding Mom's last words, we both knew there would be more nights like this one; our sexual delight in the other was too strong to deny.

Three Fridays later, in early May, just days before Sophie's return from school, I again had another frustrating date with Laura. Arriving home late, about 2:30 p.m., and pissed off, I showered quickly and then went looking for Mom, my penis already three-quarters hard. There was no sound from her room or light under her door, but I entered her bedroom anyway, naked, ready to overcome any protests she might have. The hall light behind me combined with lights from the street gave me enough illumination to see Mom, who was lying naked on top of her sheets, her skin gleaming under the warmth of an early Chicago heat wave.

Swiftly crossing the distance to her bed, I joined her, and suspending myself on knees and elbows just inches above body, I ran my hands gently over her, quickly finding and then entering her pussy with first one and then a second finger. I found her already moist, and knew she had been dreaming of sex before my arrival. Not willing to wait a second longer, I spread her thighs wide with my hands and then brought my penis to her gateway, its big head throbbing in anticipation. I plunging deeply, and even asleep it seemed Mom's cunt was welcoming me eagerly, wanting my hardness to fill her.

As I pulled almost completely out and then stroked deeply into her for the second time she awoke, instantly aware of the violation of her body. I could see the emotions rapidly flash across her eyes, first surprise, then fear and then recognition. As we stared at each other I finally saw in them her acceptance and happiness seconds before she said, "Oh, Ritchie, oh yes Ritchie, make love to your Mommy, yes baby, fuck mommy." It was over almost too soon, our mutual excitement driving us quickly to orgasm as Mom's loud cries of delight echoed through the house.

Still hard and deeply embedded in her still vibrating pussy, I started to move again, this time slowly working her, hoping to prolong our pleasure. There was no question if I was satisfying her as soon Mom's grunts and moans and cries and screams rocked the room, her noises the deep, guttural sounds of animal pleasure. A third and then fourth time we came together, and each time our lovemaking lasted a little longer, almost impossibly our orgasms seemed more earth shattering.

Lying side-by-side I finally said, "Jesus Mom, I definitely think you've been going way, way too long between fucks. Christ, I can't believe how hot you are. We better hope the walls are soundproof or the police will be here any minute. Have you always been so hot? So noisy? So sexy? Christ, I forgive you for not suckling me."

"Oh Baby, I didn't know. I never guessed. I liked it with your Dad but shit, it wasn't even close to this. Hell, thirty-eight years old and I finally get properly fucked. Oh, let me see your beautiful prick. I want to touch him, and kiss him, and lick him," she finished, now laughing happily. She sucked me eagerly, not willing to stop until I had come in her mouth, grinning as she swallowed my seed.

In the days that followed we spent all our free time making love. We made love in the morning before I left for school and she for work; we fucked before, sometimes during and then after dinner; and then we retired to bed for the rest of the night, exploring each other's body endlessly. The day before Sophie's return I told Mom how Soph and I had had sex at Easter and how much we loved each other, and that she would have to share me with her daughter. "Good," she said, surprising me, "we all belong together. I was worried about what Sophie would think, whether she'd want to stay with us when she found out."

Two nights later, naked, I entered Sophie's room as she lay reading in bed. "Ritchie, oh goody, get in," she said, pulling down the sheet to welcome me.

Bending down, I lifted her off the bed, and as her arms went around my head, she looked at me quizzically, obviously surprised by my action. "We're going to Mom's bed tonight Sis," I started, smiling as I carried her down the hall.

"But Ritchie, what's going on, please, not in Mom's room," she protested, "She'll kill us, she can't know about us..."

"Shhhh, don't worry," I said, opening Mom's door and carrying my naked sister to the bed, where I deposited her next to Mom, also naked. After giving Sophie a long, passionate, tongue filled kiss, I turned to Mom, and knelt between her legs. After quickly lifting her butt up and off the bed, I entered her as I pulled her toward me. Mom's gasp of pleasure was echoed by Sophie's cry of protest as I pumped my piston impatiently into Mom's delicious cunt.

"Mmmmooootherrr, what are you doing?" finally escaped from Sophie's lips, an expression of pure astonishment on her face. She watched as we fucked, our noises ringing through the room, and finally I could see her touch herself, her breasts and her clit, as Mom and I climaxed noisily.

Smiling, Mom reached over and slowly caressed Sophie's cheek, whispering softly to her, "I seduced your baby brother honey. I hope you don't mind but I just love his big hard cock in me. Feel how nice he is," she continued, taking Sophie's hand and placing it around my again hard shaft.

"But Mom!" she started to protest, a protest that was immediately stopped by first my lips and then Mom's. As Sophie involuntarily began to respond to Mom's kisses, to her tongue, I lowered my lips to her breasts, drawing each of her now large nipples in turn into my mouth. Soon the two of us had Sophie panting and groaning, her body thrashing in joy from our ministrations. "Oh fuck, yesssss," she screamed as her climax shook her.

We slept together that night; Sophie nestled softly between her Mother and I. Waking the next morning there was no uneasiness between us, it was as if we had always known subconsciously that we were made for each other, that somehow our threesome was natural and had finally made us complete. For the next two months we slept together, our sexual couplings only held somewhat in check by Sophie's pregnancy. The excitement of the coming birth also captivated us and as the big day approached our nervousness increased.

Sophie, after much discussion, had finally convinced her doctor to allow Mom and I attend the birth and at 5:25 a.m. on July 11th Katrina Eva Warinski was born, all 8 pounds, three ounces of her. Watching her head emerge from Sophie's loins was the most awesome thing I had ever seen, and I knew that I would always protect this beautiful child with my life. I had immediately become her Big Brother, Uncle, Father and Protector all rolled into one, and ultimate misery awaited the person who hurt her.

An hour later while sitting in Sis's hospital room, watching Sophie with Katie sucking eagerly at her breast, I had to restrain myself from joining my little niece. My cock throbbed almost painfully as Katie fed, her tiny lips feeding hungrily. That night at home, I made love to Mom like a man possessed, images of Sophie's milky breasts driving me to sexual heights I had never approached before. Two days later Sophie and Katie came home and I hovered around the two, anticipating their feedings, rapt as I watched.

Her sixth night home, Sophie joined Mom and I in bed, and fed her daughter while sitting between us. After finishing and slipping Katie back into her crib at the foot of the bed, she crawled back between us and whispered to me, "I have lots left Ritchie, suck me, suck your big sisters milk," while offering one of her fat nipples to me. I instantly drew it between my lips, so eager to finally taste her. As the first stream of Sophie's sweet milk splashed onto my tongue, and down my throat, my penis rose into a huge erection, so powerful that I could feel the blood flooding into it.

While shifting to the other nipple, I asked Sis if I had been doing it OK, and seeing her nod I moved to it, while begging Mom, "Suck me Mom, oh please suck my big cock while I drink from Sophie." While Sophie caressed my balls and Mom took me deeply into her throat I fed, swallowing her golden elixir. After spurting copiously between Mom's vacuum like lips, I fell back from Sophie, her hot milk dripping down my chin. Mom kissed Sis deeply, clearly sharing my big load of cum with her smiling daughter.

scouries
scouries
10,447 Followers