My Sisters - My Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers

Even as we embraced and her breasts squashed against me, I whispered to her "Sis, You have the greatest breasts on earth. I love you."

"Your touch is very exciting brother and I love you too."

After a few minutes she asked me "Do you want to kiss my boobs?"

" Very much," I squeaked.

"Very much, what?"

"I want to kiss your boobs."

"Only kiss?" she inquired, mischievously.

I understood that she wanted me to talk explicitly and may be, even a little dirty.

"I very much want to lick and suck your tits and your nipples."

Those words had a dramatic effect on her and she pulled my face to her boobs.

First she gave me her right breast as a mother would give it to her baby, with all the love.

I sucked her nipple between my lips, and licked it and her aureole with my tongue, making her moan a little.

I pulled in as much of her tit into my mouth as I could and her swollen nipple now hit the roof of my mouth and I was shaking with desire. My body was hot, as if on fire and she was moaning.

Even as I was getting lost in the heavenly sucking, I realized with a shock, that I ejaculated and shot my semen in my shorts.

Gita understood my plight and her loving hands went to my shorts. She gently pressed and held my cock in her hands, helping me ejaculate completely.

After a while she removed my now totally wet shorts and wiped my cock, balls and the pubic area clean with a towel.

I was embarrassed at my early ejaculation and hung my head in shame and guilt.

I said, "Sorry, sis, It was my first time and it was too much."

"Don't worry kid, it happens to everyone and you are young. It shows that you really loved me."

"You are an angel," I said, with all humility, for making me feel better and for her kindness.

I lied down next to her again and she held my head to her bosom.

I started licking her aureole and nipples again and started sucking them with a great deal more love.

Holding me to her bosom with her left hand, she moved her right hand down my back, her gentle fingers caressing my spine as they moved down.

She let her palm rest on my tight buttocks and gave them a gentle squeeze. I felt my cock stirring again and start stiffening.

I let my left hand drift down her back and come to rest on her big buttock which was very smooth and round and warm to the touch. I gave it a squeeze and her moan was like music to my ears.

I dropped both my hand in front of her, and with a gentle tug, pulled her sari up slightly to her knees. I let my left hand go under her sari and the petticoat and make contact with her bare thigh just above her knee.

Gita had plump , fleshy and absolutely smooth thighs and I had fantasized several times about touching and licking them. My left palm now rested on her right thigh just above her knee and I gently squeezed it.

I then brought my right hand too into play and held her large, fleshy, warm thigh with both my hands and squeezed it.

She let out another moan and hugged me tightly.

My cock was erect again and I suddenly felt Gita's fingers closing around my hot rod. It was red hot and jerked at her touch.

She whispered, "Put your hand on my cunt."

Hearing my sister say the word "cunt" my cock jerked in her hand again.

I didn't want to erupt fast like the first time, so started thinking desperately about my forth coming exams, trying to take my thoughts away from sex.

I put my hand on my sister's virgin pussy; and her small pubic patch, shaved recently, felt like a bush of thorns on my palm. My fingers quickly found the wet, hot entrance to her pussy between her vaginal lips.

It was a small and compact pussy. I tentatively put the tip of my forefinger at the entrance, when she grabbed my hand and pushed my finger into her pussy. It was a hot, juicy and wet cunt. It was a tight virgin cunt. It was my own sister's cunt!

I started finger fucking my sister as she started stroking my cock. I wanted to get erotically close to my sister and bond this love by talking dirty.

I said, my voice in a quiver, "My sister's cunt is hot, wet and tight."

"My kid brother's cock is a red hot rod."

"Your cunt is now mine," I said as if in delirium.

"Your cock is mine forever to fuck," she said stroking it furiously.

Even as my hot penis shot loads of my cum into her hand and on to her thighs, she started having a big orgasm that shook her body from tip to toe violently.

She buried her head into my chest and clamped her mouth on to my flesh and bit it. I was surprised at the intensity of her orgasm as she cried out a "aaaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaahhh..."

As I removed my hand from her now soaking cunt, she took hold of my right thigh, guided it between her thighs so that it pressed on her mound. Rubbing her cunt against my hairy thigh vigorously, she held me tight and cried out passionately "brother , talk dirty."

"Your cunt is a nice hot juicy bowl" I said.

"Lick my cunt with your tongue and drink my juice," she said.

"I will fuck you with my tongue."

"fuck me brother, fuck me" she said in the throes of another mammoth orgasm.

We both made strange animal sound difficult to describe.

We were drained completely.

She kissed me lightly on my lips, put her arms around me and threw her right leg over me.

I rested my face on her big, soft, melon breasts and with my hands on her big buttocks.

We mumbled sweet nothings about the glorious tomorrows that awaited us.

Kid brother and elder sister, we slept together, totally satiated, like rocks.

The day after:

When I woke up the next morning, I recalled our passionate encounter and felt a little scared.

Gita was silent and there was some perceptible tension in the air. Just before she left for her college, she spoke to me in a low tone and asked me to come to her college at 4-30pm. I simply nodded my head. I spent the whole day apprehensive about what was in store.

I met Gita at her college gate and we started walking down. She was quiet and when we neared a public park, she said, "let us go inside." We found a bench in shade and a little away from the others. We sat down on the bench quietly for a few minutes.

"What happened last night was bad." she said.

"I am sorry, sis, I started it" I said meekly.

"I am your elder sister, I should have stopped it."

"Do you know what it is called?" she asked.

I kept quiet.

" It is called Incest. It is a sin. Mom and dad would kill us if they know," she said.

"How will anybody know? We will not tell anyone."

She kept quiet for a while.

"Sis, can I say something honestly and truthfully?" I asked.

"What?"

"It was wonderful. You were wonderful. I love you dearly," I said.

She hesitated for a few seconds and said " It was great for me too. I love you kid"

We looked at each other with love and she took my hand in hers.

"We have to be very careful so that no one should know" she said.

"Yes."

"We have to draw a line and stop there, ok?" she said.

" Whatever you say, sis, I will follow."

"You are a dear, my kid brother," she said, gently squeezing my hand.

"You are my angel, sis and I love you" I said.

We sat quietly for a few more minutes.

I looked at her blouse covered full breasts and asked, "can I squeeze and suck them again?"

Giving me a shocked look she said, " don't talk like that in public."

"No one is here. Can I do that again, sis?" I was pleading now.

She smiled and said, "you can when I say so."

We got up and went home.

The First Night:

Life was back to normal. Gita and Padma continued their combined studies. I found myself in a peculiar state of mind. Earlier Padma was the sole object of my desire, but, after that glorious night, I desired my sister Gita equally strongly.

My mind was full of erotic thoughts of these two women and their heavenly bodies. Sleeping in the same room, a few feet away from them, I could do nothing but fantasize and masturbate.

After a week of this torment, one evening I noticed that Padma did not arrive at her usual time. I asked my sister about her. She answered with a twinkle in her eye that Padma would be away for three days, as she had gone to attend a marriage. My hopes soared and I was on a high.

That night we started studying as usual, I was unable to concentrate on what I was studying, and kept stealing glances at Gita with open lust. Once or twice, she looked up and caught me at it and smiled sweetly. Finally around 11pm she said "let us sleep."

She got up from her mattress and stood up, stretched herself a little, switched off the main light, leaving only the night bulb on. She then lied down her mattress and whispered very lightly "Kid, come." I went to her in a jiffy, like a pet.

I squatted next to her on the mattress and my hands straight went to her heavenly breasts and I gave her ample bosom a big squeeze. She gave a low moan. My hands got busy and started removing her blouse hooks one after another.

She sat up and removed the blouse and taking my head in her hands, smothered my face with her heavy breasts.

My lips found her nipple and started sucking it and licking her aureole with my tongue. I wanted to get her very excited and so started talking sex.

"Your boobs are big like melons and I love them."

"Lick them, suck them, they are all yours." She said.

"Each boob needs both my hands to squeeze."

"Your hands are doing a great job."

I felt her nipple become very hard and as I took a lot of her tit into my mouth, her nipple hit the roof of my mouth. That caused her to moan aloud.

She suddenly pushed me away and got up.

I wondered what went wrong and got up too.

She removed her sari from her body and now had only her white petticoat on. Her loving hands removed my vest and shorts leaving me with just my underwear on.

My penis was hard and fully erect and throbbing in my underwear and my balls were full.

She then embraced me tightly, crushing her ample bosom against my chest. Our hands went around each other, my cock pushing at her tummy.

She then raised her lips and kissed me full on my lips.

It was my first kiss. That it was my own elder sister made it very special.

Her lips were soft and sweet and I felt her tongue probe into my mouth and contact my tongue. I didn't know how to kiss but just followed my instincts and copied her.

I bit her lower lip lightly and pushed my tongue into her hot mouth. It was a long kiss full of passion.

When we broke it, I whispered in her ear "you are the first girl I kissed, Sis."

"You are the first man who kissed me, kid" she said tightening her embrace.

Somehow, those proclamations made it very special and hot for us.

I dropped my hand between her thighs and put my palm on her hot, wet pussy. I gently squeezed her cunt and she moaned, biting her lower lip.

I could make out that her vaginal lips were open and wet. I had a strong urge to kiss her there.

I dropped to my knees and put my face against her mound with the petticoat between us.

I pressed my face against her mound.

Gita's hands went to the petticoat string and untied the knot in one swift motion dropping her petty coat to the floor.

She had nothing underneath and her hot, juicy pussy covered with a light, nicely trimmed bush of black pubic hair was a visual delight for me.

I looked at her most private possession with a sense of reverence and pressed my face lovingly against her virgin pussy and my sister groaned loudly.

Slowly I started licking the complete exterior of her cunt with my tongue. It soon found her wet nether lips and the juicy opening between them.

My tongue licked her lips along the length of her slit, probing a few millimeters inside. Her vaginal walls were very wet and my tongue went probing further the depth of her hot cunt.

Using my mouth on the now open cunt, I started slurping.

Her juice was thick and tasted like nothing I ever tasted and her cunt was releasing a slightly musky odor that was strangely intoxicating to me.

As my lips sucked her cunt, my sister went into a long orgasm and cried out a loud,

"aaaaaaggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh", even as she pressed my head hard into her mound.

My tongue went deep into her cunt and licked her and she went limp and slowly toppled on to me. Supporting her, I eased on to the bed on my back, and she lay on top of me with her dripping pussy against my mouth. I held her two glorious buttocks in my hand and caressed them lightly and lovingly.

We lost track of time. It was probably ten minutes later that she stirred a little. She lifted her self off my face and lay next to me. She took my face gently in her hands and looking into my eyes with all her love said, "Kid, my lover."

So saying, she kissed me full on my mouth which still had some of her juices. It was a very erotic kiss.

I said, "Sis, you are tasting your cunt," and she gave a sigh and hugged me tight.

Her loving hands then went down my stomach and into my underwear. She found that my underwear was all wet with my cum.

"When did you cum?" she asked me.

"When I was eating your pussy. It was too good a feeling to bear" I said.

She gripped my balls gently in one hand and held my cock in the other hand. She then started stroking my cock gently, her fingers rubbing the sensitive skin under the crown.

"You liked my cunt?" she asked me.

"It is a juicy, hot, wonderful bowl. First cunt I licked. I adore it."

"Where did you learn to fuck like that with your tongue?" she asked.

"It was my first time Sis, honest."

"Oh, am I really lucky then!"

My cock became stiff in her hand and I asked her, "You like my cock?"

"Very much" she said.

"Is it big enough?" I asked , shivering in anticipation.

"Big enough for what?" her voice quivered while asking.

We were both on the edge- my ready to erupt cock in her hand and my hand on her pussy with my fingers inside her hot wet cunt.

"Big enough for what kid?" she asked again her voice trembling with passion.

I paused for a second before blurting out.

"Big enough for your cunt, sis." There, I said it.

"Yes, big enough to fuck my cunt, kid brother," she said furiously stroking me.

I came in huge eruption and my cum sprayed all over her in jets, even as she shuddered with another big orgasm that shook her body completely.

Exhausted, we fell into each others arms and slept soundly, brother and sister.

The Second Night:

As we went to bed the next night, there were no pretensions.

Gita took off her sari and stood in her red blouse and red petticoat and opened her arms to me.

We hugged each other in a tight embrace. I gently rubbed her cheeks with my finger tips and looking into her eyes said," chubby cheeks, I love you."

Holding her face in my hands, I brought down my mouth on hers and kissed her full lips with a lot of passion. I unhooked her blouse and removed it completely. I removed my vest too and our chests were naked now.

Holding her in my arms, I gently kissed her throat and shoulders and the tops of her breasts. I let my hands go under her arm pits and pulled gently at the hairs there.

I suddenly had the urge and moved my mouth there and licked her arm pit with my tongue, savoring the salty taste. She moaned.

"Why are you licking me there?" she asked.

"I just felt like it. They taste good."

"You like the hair in my arm pits?"

"Yes, I like it's silken feel"

I now moved my mouth to her stiff nipples and started sucking them while fondling her tits.

Her hands started roaming over my naked chest, gently teasing my nipples.

"Sis, your boobs are big melons. Each one needs two hands."

"I like your hands squeezing them," she said.

"Sis, imagine two men squeezing your boobs, one boob for man" I said.

She gasped and said "you are getting too naughty."

She then broke away from me and pushed me down to the bed.

I lied down on my back.

Sitting by my side and with loving care, she pulled down my shorts and removed my underwear.

My erect cock stood up proudly like a flagpole.

She cupped my balls in her left hand and with her right hand started massaging my pubic area. She ran her fingers through the black thatch, lightly pulling out a few hairs.

She then curled her fingers around my cock and started stroking.

"My brother is my lover, my stud," she said lovingly and my cock jerked in her hand.

She slowly brought her mouth tantalizingly close to my cock.

I was now shivering with anticipation and grew very hot.

"I am going to make love to your hot cock," she crooned.

Her hot, soft and wet lips touched the crown of my penis, I had an urge to ram my cock down her throat, but controlled myself with some difficulty.

Slowly, savoring every moment, she let her mouth take in my cock, a little at a time. When half of it was in her mouth, she stopped. Her tongue went to work licking it and her lips were sucking it. Her hot mouth felt like a furnace around my hot rod.

I now held her head in both my hands and pressed it hard against me, trying to ram my cock all the way in. She understood my urgency and took my whole cock in her hot loving mouth, sucking on it furiously.

I started fucking her hot mouth, moving my cock in and out halfway and telling myself that this is her cunt that I am fucking. I had the strongest urge to talk very dirty.

"I am fucking your big, juicy cunt, sis" I said.

She nodded and sucked more.

"My cock is in your virgin cunt, sister"

She sucked more as I started shooting jets of my cum into her mouth. She choked and spluttered, taking her mouth away for a second. She swallowed my cum and putting my cock back in her mouth, she completely sucked all my cum and swallowed it.

When she finally released my limp penis and lied down next to me, I saw a little of my own cum tickling down from the corner of her mouth.

Putting her arms around me in a gentle embrace, she said "taste your cock, brother" and gave me a long loving kiss.

We wiped each other clean with tender care. I went to the kitchen and brought a glass of cold milk. We drank it together from the same glass. We then lied down together comfortable in our loving embrace.

Arms loosely around each other, her boobs touching my chest and her ample thigh thrown over my hip and my hand on her buttock.

In this position, we drifted into sound sleep – brother and sister.

The Third Night :

We were both aware that this was going to be our last night together for sometime, as Padma was returning the next day. After studying for an hour that night, I quietly got up from my place, went to Gita, and kneeling before her whispered in her ear "l love you."

She just put her book aside and pulled my head to her bosom, cradled it there and gave me a light kiss on my forehead. I kissed her back with equal tenderness, but on her chubby cheek.

We both stood up and she switched off the main light. We embraced each other tightly. She whispered in my ear "Undress me, brother."

I first removed her sari and she stood there in her white blouse and petticoat. I unhooked her blouse slowly, savoring the slow exposure of her big breasts, as each hook came off. I then took the blouse off her. I looked into her eyes and she gave a slight nod.

As my hands went to her petticoat string, her breath quickened and her eyes were half closed. My fingers found the string and untied her petticoat which fell in a heap around her legs. I put my hands on her soft full tummy and found her navel.

Her navel was round and deep and I inserted my finger tip into her navel and moved it around suggestively. She gave a gasp. I kissed around her navel and then licked it.

I let my other hand move over her pubic area and grip the black hairy thatch there in my fist. My fingers searched and found the wet dripping slit, the pulsating vaginal lips and dipped my finger in.

touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers