My Sister's New Bathing Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't believe how many things still have the tags on it."

"Let me see." She said as she took my hand and pulled me towards the bedroom.

"Oh my God!" She yelled as she opened up Annie's closet. It was like I thought; there were a lot of clothes even for another woman.

Lisa tried on some stuff. Nothing special, a shirt or sweated here or a dress there. I would have been bored as I lay on the bed watching her, but for the fact that she didn't even bother to go in another room to dress. She just stripped down to her bra and panties right in front of me.

"You like this part?" She said as once again she was just in her underwear before she slipped on another dress.

I went to get another round of beers, and when I came back Lisa looked exasperated as she stood by the closet.

"Billy, this will take hours to go through all of this stuff!"

"You haven't even looked in her dresser yet." I said as I opened one of her drawers, which happened to be Annie's lingerie drawer."

"Billy, I'm not going to wear her old underwear." She scolded me.

"Lisa, a lot of this stuff was never worn. It still has the tags on it."

She walked over to me and looked in the draw.

"Well maybe." She said as she pulled a pair of panties out of the draw, and sure enough they still had the tags on them.

"Annie loved lingerie. A lot of times I would buy stuff for her too. In fact..." I said as I fished under all of her panties to find a box I knew was there. I found it and offered it to her.

"Try theses on." I smiled.

"What is it?"

"Its something I bought for Annie for our anniversary, but she never got a chance to wear it." Lisa opened the box and brushed aside the tissue paper.

"Oh my God. What is this?" She said producing a white lacy thing from the box.

"It's a shelf bra."

"Its not a bra at all. My girls are going to stick right through this.

"That's the idea." I smiled, a little embarrassed.

"And what's this?"

"That's a garter belt."

"You know too much about this shit."

"Haven't you ever worn lingerie?"

"Never. Jimmy would have my clothes off in three seconds. What's the point?"

"I like when the girl wears it while we're doing it."

There was an awkward silence, and then.

"You want me to try these on?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"For you?" She added.

I kept nodding like an idiot.

"Right now?" Was her final comment?

I tilted my head, and raised my eyebrows in affirmation.

"I'm going to need another beer!" She ordered.

I walked to the kitchen to get another round, and I could hear her yell as the bedroom door closed.

"Don't come in until I'm ready!" I got the beer and slowly walked back down the hall. I knocked on my bedroom door, and only heard an anxious cry.

"What?"

"I have your beer."

I heard footsteps towards the door and then it opened just wide enough for Lisa to stick her hand out. I put the beer in her hand and it vanished and the door slammed shut behind it.

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"NO!!" Was her frustrated cry.

"Just forget it." I said with disappointment.

"No, I got it. Just give me a little more time."

"You're killing the timing."

"Just think of it as anticipation." I walked back to the living room and sat down with my flaccid (once erect) penis, and drank my beer. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard Lisa call from the room.

I walked to the door and knocked.

"Come in.," she said with a slight lilt in her voice.

I opened the door and there she was on the bed.

"Oh my God!" I said. The words were just barely audible.

"Is it OK?" Lisa asked. She was more beautiful than I could ever hope for. She was kneeling on the bed, her ass sitting back on her legs. The white lace shelf bra exquisitely displayed her tits. The garter belt circled her muscular stomach, and the G-string just barley covered her pussy. Even her white stockings and high heels (she must have found a pair of shoes in Annie's closet) said "Catch me-Fuck me!"

"Huh-huh." Was all I could mutter.

"You have to say more than that. When a girl dresses up for a man, she wants to feel appreciated; sexy."

"Lisa you are incredible. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." And I meant every word.

"Thank you. Now it's your turn. Take off your shirt."

I slipped off my t-shirt nice and slow.

"Woof!" She catcalled. "Now your pants."

I kicked off my sneakers, unzippered my shorts and slowly pealed them off.

"Billy, I can't believe how hot I am for your body. Your shoulders, your pecks, those abs... WOW!"

I climbed into bed, and she slid down next to me. I just wanted to look at her for a while, but she went right for my cock.

"Is that a lead pipe in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

I kissed her on the lips, and she kissed me back. I rolled her over on her back and kissed her harder on the lips. She kissed me back, but not as hard. I pushed it. I kissed her real hard on the lips and tried to slip my tongue in her mouth. She moved her head to the side. I tried again, but she moved her head to the side again.

"I can't Billy. I know it's stupid. I can suck my brother's dick but I can't tongue with him." I let it slide. The passion wouldn't stop. I made my way down her neck and to her breasts.

They were two perfect white mounds with two adorable light pink areolas. Her nipples weren't large, but they were very hard between my lips. The shelf bra she was wearing was unnecessary. Her tits had so little sag that she could have taken off the bra and you wouldn't notice.

I had originally bought the bra for Annie, and even though she was about the same breast size as Lisa, she had a little sag in her tits. Lisa looked wonderful in the white lace anyhow.

I lay between her legs and we slowly ground our crotches into each other. I had my boxers on, but my pecker had slipped through the front slot and my cock was pushing hard on her g-string. The force of her grinding convinced me that she wanted to fuck as much as I did. Maybe more.

I loved her girls, but I wanted more. My cock was aching for her already. I moved down to her navel and then lower.

I remembered why I bought that g-string too. It had ties on both sides so all I had to do was pull two strings and the whole thing came off in my hands.

I dropped the g-string and my mouth went right for her muff. I started licking her slit, and I slowly found her clit. She must have been waiting for it because she arched her back right away.

Her clit started to become engorged and I started to suck on it.

"Oh God Billy, you're so fucking good at this." She ran her hands through my hair, and then started to pull my head gently to her pussy. "I can't get enough of this." She whispered in her ecstasy.

I looked up at her to move my right hand to stroke her breast when it struck me. I was having sex with my sister. She is an absolutely stunning woman with a drop-dead body, and she is wearing lingerie for me. It was almost unimaginable, and my cock ached for her.

I was watching her face. She had her eyes closed, her mouth open and she was breathing deep and rapid. I stoked her nipple with my right thumb as I switched from alternating between sucking and licking her clit to sucking and licking her clit. The effect was instantaneous.

"Oh God Billy, don't stop doing that!!!!"

She started breathing even heavier. Her nipples went from pink to red. Her clit became even more engorged, and her body temperature skyrocketed.

She moaned and shuddered with every wave of orgasm that swept her until it was over and she could no longer bear my licking her.

"Stop Billy, I'm done."

She was still breathing hard as I stripped off my boxers and crawled up her body. I came to rest on top of her with my prick just outside of her lips. She looked up and saw the lust in my face.

"Oh my God Billy, you're going to fuck me!"

I didn't say anything. I just looked at her. The desire had fully overtaken me.

"Billy you promised."

"I don't care Lees. I want you too much."

"I know, I want you too, but it's so wrong."

I looked at her with her beautiful sculptured body in her pretty white lace lingerie. I wanted to fuck her more than I wanted to live..

"I still don't care. I want to be inside of you so bad." I said as I slowly pushed the head of my cock into my sister's vagina lips.

"Billy, wait we can't.

"Why?" I asked as I took the shaft of my cock with my hand and I slid the head of it up and down her slit. Basically I was fingering her with the head of my cock, and every time it touched her clitoris her eyes closed and she took a deep breath.

Her eyes opened and she looked at me finally realizing what I said.

"You know why."

"Because then we would be incestuous?"

"Yes!" She said all serious, and then the head of my cock slid past her clit again. She started to close her eyes, and then she barked at me again.

"And stop doing that!"

"Why, because it feels too good?"

"Yes, and because it makes it too hard to stop."

"Because you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, NO! I don't know."

"Well, I know." I said as I took my hand off of my cock and slowly slid it in her cunt.

"Wait! Wait!" She pleaded. "I'll suck your cock?"

I shook my head no as I pushed a little farther into her. I wasn't trying to be so dramatic. She was just so tight; I could hardly get in her.

"Wait. I'll let you fuck me in the ass?"

"As tempting as that sounds, I want to see your beautiful face while we're doing it. Lisa, I know you want it, just as much as I want it."

"I don't want to want it!" She cried.

I couldn't help myself, it was almost involuntary, and I pushed my cock inside her more. I was more than half way in.

Lisa put her hand up to her mouth as if she witnessed something dreadful.

"OH my God Billy, you're inside of me. PULL OUT!"

"It's too late. We've already done the deed. We're fucking. If I pulled out right now it wouldn't matter. We would already have done it." And I pushed my cock inside her pussy all the way.

"The first time I went down on you we were incestuous." I added. "The first time you sucked my cock, you sucked your brother's cock!"

"OH god, I don't care. I want you to fuck me."

I started to bang her hard, really hard. I couldn't get inside her deep enough. My penis was so hard that I thought it would explode. I slipped my arms underneath her thighs, and picked both of her legs in the air so that I could get even more penetration.

Her tits bobbed up and down, and she made a low moan with each thrust of my cock.

"Does it feel good? Do you like fucking me?" She asked.

I'm fucking my beautiful sister with her gorgeous body while she's wearing a shelf bra and garter belt. How could it get more erotic?

"Oh god I love it!" I gasped. The feeling was unbearable. How had I managed not to come yet? Oh my God, I thought, I can't come in her. She's my sister.

"Lisa, I going to have to pull out."

She just looked at me puzzled. "Why do you want to pull out now, it feels sooo good?"

"I can't come in you."

"Yes." She gasped. "I'm on the pill. You can come in me. I want you to come in me." She gasped. I pulled my arm out from underneath her legs and grabbed two handfuls of ass. Some how I needed to get even more deep in her pussy. She wrapped both legs around my shins, and pulled me closer into her.

"Billy, fuck me. Fuck me hard." I kissed her hard on the mouth. She kissed me hard back, but turned away when I tried to tongue with her. I kissed her hard again, and she resisted at first, but then she met my hungry tongue with her own.

I let go of her ass, and pushed back with my hands so I could see her. Her beautiful face her magnificent tits, the white lace lingerie, and my cock pounding into her pussy lips.

"Don't stop Billy, I'm coming." She said between grunts.

The orgasm built up in the head of my cock so hard, and then I was somewhere else. There was no reality, just the sight of my beautiful sister and my orgasm. And then I started coming. By the sound of her moaning, I could tell Lisa was riding the waves of her own orgasm.

I kept thrusting my cock into her for as long as I had strength, and then I could thrust no more. I was spent and I lay on top of her still inside of her, and I kissed her hard. She kissed me hard back, and then we were frenching like two teenagers. The orgasms were over, but the passion wasn't.

I kissed her one more time and then rolled over onto my back.

"It's not fair." She protested.

"What's not fair?" I asked.

"I'm having the best sex that I've had in years, and it's with my brother."

"What about me." I smiled. "I'm having sex with the most beautiful women I've ever fucked, and it's with you, my sister."

We laughed together, and she kissed me on the lips.

"I need a beer. Do you need a beer?" I asked dry mouthed. Lisa just nodded yes.

I went and got us another round, and when I got back she was still lying on the bed with the lingerie still on. She took the beer and we both drank thistly while I climbed back into bed.

"I need to take this bra thing off. It's killing me." She said as she started to take it off. She threw it on the floor nest to the g-string and lay down on her side facing me. Her tits didn't sag a bit. Just like I thought, that bra wasn't necessary at all.

I finished my beer and just looked at her still in her garter belt and stockings. She was just so sexy lying there. I actually started to get hard again.

"OH MY God." She blurted out as she saw my new erection. "Are you getting excited already?" Almost spitting out the beer she had in her mouth. I looked at her tits and her pussy and just smiled.

She put her beer down. Crawled on top of me and said. "OK, but I get top." She grabbed my cock and started to insert it in her pussy.

That's how our summer went. One weekend we were sister and brother, with her two boys in tow. And the next weekend we were committing incest like we discovered it.

"I'm starting to worry about us." She said on the next "singles" weekend (as we started to call them).

"Why?"

"Because, this relationship was supposed to be about us just satisfying each others horniness. Instead, I'm rushing here to see you, wearing lingerie for you, and we're humping like two oversexed kids."

"I know, I really miss you when you are not in my bed."

"Should we stop?" She said concerned.

"Lisa, all of you woman over think these things. Sure there's a lot of passion now. It's new. For the first time in over a year we're both getting it on a regular basis. It doesn't hurt that the sex is really good."

"Too good!"

"The point is, that the summer will be over, you'll settle your custody situation, you'll be able to date 'Mr. Right', and this will all be just a beautiful memory for the both of us."

"You think?"

"Absolutely! Now let me see this thong you're wearing." As I turned her around, and bent her over the kitchen counter, I lifted up her miniskirt, let my shorts and boxers drop to the floor, and slid my cock into her as she pulled the crotch of her thong to one side.

I was definitely going to enjoy every second of my sister's body that I had left.

By the end of August, on one weekend that we had the boys, I excused myself and walked down to Arizona Street. Sure enough, there was Barbara from the Surf shop with her thong bikini.

By October Lisa's custody situation was over, and by Thanksgiving she was dating a guy she knew from work. I was now dating Barbara.

That January Lisa and I attended a wedding out of state, that both of our "significant others" were not invited to. At the reception we both got a little tipsy, and Lisa ended up in my room.

The sex was real good, but we both agreed that it wasn't as good as with our new partners. It was the last hurrah, and we both knew it.

It's the summer again, and Lisa still comes to the beach either with or without the boys. But now Barbara is there, and some guy named Hank who sometime has to sleep on the couch. You know, when the boys are in tow.