My Sister's Orgy

Story Info
I watched my sister, and I wanted her. And then . . .
4.8k words
4.48
249.4k
240
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charlie? Hey, Charlie . . . are you awake?"

I'd fallen asleep in front of the TV all night, in just my boxers again. My cock was hard as I opened my eyes and started to stretch. "Yeah. I'm up."

"I can see that." My sister was leaning over me with a wide smile on her face. Angie was wearing tight exercise shorts that hugged her thighs, and a red bikini top that barely held her tits.

"Mom and dad are gone this weekend." Angie said with a grin.

Her boobs hung just inches from my face. "Oh, yeah," I said. "I mean—I know."

Angie is my older sister, by almost two years. For most of my life she's been an annoying jerk, but by the time I was 16 and she was nearly 19 she'd turned into something different: the hottest girl I knew, with long legs and a sexy smile and boobs like a Kardashian sister. Now that I was 20 and she was 22, Angie knew how to keep me in line without pounding my face and then telling our parents that I'd hit her first. All she had to do was wear something short and sexy, and I'd do almost anything she asked.

She leaned down until her tits brushed against my bare chest. "I want to have a party. You won't tell them, will you? Will you?"

I took a deep breath. "Shit, Anj, you know you can ask me anything you want as long as you're dressed like that."

"Pervert." But instead of backing away she twirled her fingers over my stomach. "Christa will be there."

I'd had a crush on Angie's friend Christa for months. Sometimes I jacked off thinking about her. Sometimes I jacked off thinking about her and Angie in a threesome with me, Christa panting and moaning, Angie licking both of us until we all came together and then started over again.

I know it's weird, but my sister was too sexy to ignore just because we shared some DNA.

I pressed her hand against my stomach. "Keep doing that. But I'm not helping you clean up."

"Jerk."

"Oh, right. Bitch."

"All right." She stood up. "Just don't get in the way, okay? I don't want everyone saying my little brother messed up my party."

"Fine. I'll stay up in my room. As long as you buy enough beer to keep me there."

She turned and walked away. I got to watch her ass as she climbed the stairs, and then I stretched and got up to take my shower.

***

They started coming around 9:00. I got the door for the first few—mostly girls. Christa came with her latest boyfriend, a football player built like a rock, with a brain to match. "Hey, Charlie," Christa said with a smile.

"Hi, Christa." She's got strawberry blonde hair and looks a little like a slender Lindsay Lohan. She was wearing black jeans and a leather vest over a white T-shirt. "Party's downstairs," I told her, trying not to stare at her boobs. "Tell my sister I'll be up in my room jerking off."

The boyfriend blinked, trying to decide whether to get angry or not, but Christa just laughed. I grabbed a few beers and we went our separate ways.

Part of my job was to answer the phone in my room in case mom and dad called to check up on us. By 11:30 they hadn't phoned in, so I figured we were safe. I spent a few hours playing on the Nintendo, and then decided to go down for more beer.

I heard noise in the basement—shouts, laughter—but I ignored it. A pile of beer cans littered the kitchen table, but I ignored them. Then I saw a girl's pink bra on the floor, and I didn't want to ignore that. I picked it up and spent a minute trying to guess who it belonged to. Then I decided there was one good way to find out.

The rock music coming from downstairs was being drowned out by people's voices. "Yes! Yeah!" and "Grab that beer!" I thought I heard a slap. Someone groaned. I crept down the steps in my boxers and bare feet.

The first person I saw was a girl named Amber. She was sitting on the floor, legs crossed, wearing only her panties. She was gasping as her hand moved up and down, and her big tits were trembling with each loud breath. "Ohhh . . ." she moaned.

Amber didn't notice me. Nobody else did. Most of them were naked.

Christa and her boyfriend were making out on a chair. The boyfriend was kissing her hard nipples; Christa was stroking his erect cock. In one corner Angie's friend Mira was kneeling between two guys. She was sucking one dick, and then she turned to the other, making a loud smacking noise with her lips as she took this guy's cock down her throat. "That's it," the guy muttered. "Take it, yeah, take it."

On the couch one girl whose name I didn't know was riding a cock like a horse, her boobs bouncing up and down as she laughed wildly. Next to them sat another guy I didn't know, leaning back as Angie's friend Shana sucked on his dick slowly and steadily, naked and sweaty as the guy ran his hands over her neck and through her black hair.

My sister's party had turned into an orgy.

I spotted Angie a moment later. She was lying on a blanket in the middle of the floor. That wasn't surprising—she always had to be the center of attention. What did surprise me was the fact that she had three guys on top of her.

My sister was naked, flat on her back, with a black guy plunging his cock in and out of her pussy. His ass was shaking with each hard thrust. Angie had another guy's cock in her mouth, sucking him with loud grunting noises from her throat, and she was frantically jacking off s third guy who was fondling her tits with trembling hands.

"I'm going to cum," the blowjob guy suddenly grunted. "Oh, honey, I'm going to cum, cum, cum . . ."

He exploded, and Angie did her best to swallow it all, but a lot of the cum dripped down her cheeks and neck. The black guy barely paused. The third guy, the one she was jerking off, waited until she was free, and then he slid around on the blanket and presented the tip of his prick to her lips.

"Oh, yeah," Angie murmured. "Nice shape . . ." She kissed and licked at his shaft and then slipped her lips over it. The guy grinned and wiggled his hips, pushing himself in deeper.

The black guy reared back with a grunt and then slammed his cock in hard. "Here it comes, baby, here it—ahh!" He shuddered and spurted into her. "Fuck—I fuckin' love it . . ."

One of Mira's guys pulled away from her and walked over to the scene on the floor. The black guy pulled out, his cock still pulsing, and this new guy knelt down between Angie's legs and started stroking her pussy, soaked with her own juices and the other guy's cum, and maybe lots of cum from the other guys too for all I knew. His cock was skinny and long.

"Come on, Lenny," Angie said, taking a break from sucking dick. "I need some of that—some more of that—thanks, Chuck, that was great! Okay, okay, I'm sucking dick . . ." She turned her head to go back to her blowjob on the other guy.

Lenny climbed forward and slid his thin cock inside my sister's pussy. "Mmmm," he murmured, wriggling his dick inside her. "That's nice."

"Mm-hmm," Angie agreed, her mouth full of cock.

She hadn't noticed me. Which was fine with me. I mean, I was a little stunned to find my sister completely naked on the basement floor being fucked by multiple guys, but I'd known she was a little wild.

I didn't want to make a scene. On the other hand, my cock was making its own scene known the slit in my boxers. Unless Angie kicked me out, there was no way I was going back upstairs to jerk off in my bedroom. I looked around the room.

Amber was lying back on the floor, eyes closed. Shana was still working on her blowjob, fingering her pussy urgently. Her boyfriend was trying not to cum, but he looked pretty close.

I got behind Shana, smiling at her round, slightly plump ass. Slowly I slipped a finger into her slit. She shivered but didn't push me away, and after a moment she pushed her butt back at my hand, sending my finger deeper.

"That's right, Davey," she said, licking the base of her boy's cock. "That's all right."

"It's not Davey," I whispered.

She turned, startled, still holding onto that cock. "Oh. Hi, Charlie. I didn't know—oh, yeah, keep doing that, he's going to--"

The boyfriend came, spewing cum all over her face. Shana laughed, licking at his dick as the sperm flowed out of it. The guy hadn't noticed me until then. He blinked, looked mad for a moment, and then sat back as Shana finished him off.

"Is it all right?" I asked. I didn't want to make trouble.

"Oh, it's—yeah, right there!—fine. I need to, ohhhh . . . I knew Mark was gonna cum, and I want to get fucked . . ." She wiggled her ass with a loud sigh.

"All right then." I slipped off my boxers and moved behind her. Grabbed her ass with both hands. And slid my rigid cock into Shana's pussy. She dropped her head into Mark's lap, then looked up at him.

"It's okay," he said. "Later." He patted her shoulder and left the couch.

I held my cock inside Shana's pussy without moving around for a moment. I wanted to be sure I wouldn't cum instantly. And make sure Shana was okay with this. But she lifted her head and pushed her butt back against me with a low moan, and I knew she was ready.

I reached around to squeeze her tits, and then I started thrusting. Slowly at first, but my cock was too hungry to take its time, and Shana didn't need a long warm-up. In about thirty second she was huffing and puffing and squeezing the sofa cushions, babbling like a drunk porn star: "Hard cock . . . hard and heavy . . . that's it, right there . . . oh baby, that's so good . . . gonna cum . . . love this couch . . . more beer . . . gonna cum . . . hard cock . . . gonna cum . . . yeah!"

It was about the fastest any woman had ever orgasmed while I was fucking her. I grabbed her hips and held her as she shuddered, and when she was almost finished I slammed my prick in deep and let it spurt. There was no point in trying to hold it in, even if I'd wanted to. With my sister taking up as many men as she could, other girls at the party would be looking for cock before too long.

My cock was barely done pumping when Shana rolled around, leaned forward, and gave me a kiss. "Thanks," she whispered.

"You're thanking me?" I asked.

She shrugged. Then she stood up, my cum dripping down her leg. "More beer." She staggered away.

I turned over and sat against the couch on the floor to check the party out as my dick recovered.

Mira and Amber were now making out on a chair. Mira was sucking on Amber's nipples, while Amber had one hand between the other girl's thighs to stroke her pussy and clit as both of them squirmed against each other's bodies and moaned.

Three guys stood around watching them, in various state of arousal. But the two girls didn't seem to be performing for their benefit. They ignored their audience and concentrated on their own pleasure, and the guys started looking around for new targets.

A blonde girl named Kelly leaned against one wall while another guy kneeled between her legs and ate her pussy while pulling on his own dick. Shana had gotten a beer and was talking to Mark again. His cock already had signs of growing hard.

Christa looked as if she'd just cum. She was flat on her back with her boyfriend between her thighs, licking her pussy feverishly as her head rolled from side to side. I watched her tits rise and fall, my cock already stirring. I'd never dreamed I'd see her naked, let alone having sex as I watched, and the sight was more erotic than I'd imagined it could be.

And my sister Angie was still in the middle of the room, still nude. Now she was on her hands and knees with one guy behind her, pumping away happily, while she licked the cum off one drained dick and then turned to the next. This was beyond my wildest dreams, too, but I didn't know what I could do about it, at least not with everyone watching.

So I stood up, my legs shaking a little, and headed for the table next to the stairs where the cases of beer were waiting. The two naked girls leaning against it checked me out as my limp dick bobbed up and down. They laughed, and one of them—Karla?—thrust a can of beer toward me. "Hey Charlie."

"Karla, right?" I popped the top. "Looking good there."

"Yeah, she does," said the other girl. She reached over for Karla's boob. "I want to suck these, baby."

"So your sister . . ." Karla sighed as her friend caressed her nipple. "Ohh . . . You like watching her? Naked? Getting good and . . . mmm . . . fucked?"

I turned to gaze at her. Yeah, I thought. It might be evil and perverted, but the sight of my sister, nude and enjoying herself, made my cock twitch pleasantly.

Christa sat up, looking dazed. Her boyfriend wasn't between her legs anymore, and she rolled over, looking for him—and giving me a nice view of her round, fleshy ass at the same time. After a moment she spotted him. He was crouching behind Angie, getting ready to drive his dick deep inside her pussy. Angie looked over her shoulder at him with a grin.

For a moment our eyes met. She blinked. I shrugged. Then the boyfriend slammed his prick inside her, and she closed her eyes with another loud groan.

"That's right, bitch!" He slapped Angie's ass. "That's fuckin' right! Take my cum, you--"

"Hey!" I shouted. "Be nice!"

He twisted his neck to look at me, and blinked as he realized he was up in my sister's pussy. "Sorry—sorry—oh yeah!"

I don't think Angie heard me. She had her mouth around another dick as Christa's boyfriend rammed her.

Christa rubbed the inside of her leg and shook her head, and then she saw me staring at her. She grinned. "You doing okay, Charlie?"

As much as I wanted to watch my sister's hot body, flushed and excited as she got fucked, I couldn't take my eyes off Christa's tits as she peered at me. "Just fine. You?" I set down my beer. "You want a beer or something?"

She crawled across the floor toward me like a panther stalking its prey. "Maybe later. Right now . . . I want to see if I can get you hard again."

Karla and the other girl were making out. I dropped down to the floor. Christa reached out for me, and then we had our arms around each other, her hands on my skin, my fingers running across her ass, her long hot tongue inside my mouth. She tasted funny, but I decided I didn't care where her mouth had been for the last few hours. I squeezed her ass, and she ran her hands up and down my legs, moaning softly.

Her tits, when I kissed them, were slick and sweaty. She moaned as I licked her nipples, and stroked my shaft with both hands until it was pulsing and sticky with precum.

"Ooh, I think it's ready," she whispered.

I slipped my hand between her legs and felt hot wetness on her thighs. Her boyfriend's cum? Or someone else's? Or just her own juices? I didn't care. I dipped a finger into her pussy, and Christa shuddered with pleasure.

"Okay," she said. "I'm ready. Let's . . ." She kissed my chest and then pushed me onto the floor. "Let's do it, Charlie."

I nodded. My prick was pointing up at the ceiling, hard and eager. Christa clambered on top of me. I was hoping to be able to clutch at her tits as she rode me, but she was turned around, facing away. I had her ass in my face, which was all right too. I stroked her cheeks as she grasped my shaft and slowly slid down on it, her pussy sucking me in tight.

I squeezed Christa's cheeks as my cock pulsed inside her. She sank down on me, taking me in, and held still as I filled her up. Then she began rocking back and forth, grunting quietly as she began fucking me.

"Oh yeah, Charlie," she murmured. "Give me that cock . . . big and hard . . . I love it . . . ahh!" She leaned back, and I saw a wicked grin on her face. "Do it, Charlie! Hard! Harder! Hard . . ."

"Hard," I grunted. "Fuck yes . . ." I pulled on her hips. "Oh yeah, Christa, I've got it inside you--" I pushed up to drive my cock deeper inside her slit, glad that I'd already cum once so I wouldn't shoot off too quickly now that my dick was inside her. "Fuck yes!" I cried, squeezing her ass.

Christa leaned forward, hands on her knees, gasping as I drove into her rabidly. My cock felt like hot steel inside her pussy. She was wet and tight, and the muscles in her legs and ass pulsed with every quick breath she took. The whole thing was surreal—I was finally fucking Christa, with naked people having sex all around me, and my own sister was getting fucked wildly just a few feet away.

Christa's boyfriend had his cock buried deep in Angie now. His eyes were closed and he was grinning like a teenager having sex for the first time as he hammered her pussy. Angie was on her elbows, her face between someone's thighs. She didn't have a cock in her mouth though—it was a girl's pussy. Maybe Kelly. I couldn't see her very well, and my mind and my cock were focused mostly on Christa's body as she bobbed up and down on top of me.

"Hey, Angie!" Christa yelled, panting. "I'm fucking your little brother! And he's—ahh!—so good!"

I suddenly wondered if Christa was only fucking me because she was pissed at my sister for fucking her boyfriend. Or the other way around. But I didn't really care. And from the way she was groaning and sweating now, Christa was getting close to cumming, and I figured she was more involved in her own oncoming orgasm than anything or anyone else around us.

Christa's boyfriend shouted, "Ah!" and came, his balls swinging as his prick pumped into her. Angie kept licking the pussy in her face, but her ass was shuddering as she took his cum.

Then Christa let out a long, loud gasp and bent down until her forehead was almost on the floor. I grabbed her ass and pulled her down on my shaft, and she pounded the carpet, laughing and moaning at the same time. Christa came, and a moment later so did I, flooding her pussy with cum.

"Yeah," Christa said.

"Uh-huh," I agreed, rubbing her ass.

She crawled off me, looked over her shoulder, and blew me a kiss. Before I could respond, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

It was Amber, still naked, her eyes glittering, her pussy right next to me face. "Bet you can't make me cum before I can get you hard again."

I stroked her thigh. "Let's see."

***

I woke up at 11:00 the next morning with another hard-on.

The party had broken up around 2:30, after everyone had pretty much fucked everyone else two or three times, and the only thing left to do was finish the beer and watch Angie still masturbating on the couch, groaning and shaking and stroking her clit. I went upstairs before she came. Christa gave me a good-bye kiss on the steps. Her boyfriend glared at me. But I slept fine.

The sun was streaming through my windows when I rolled over in my bed, and it wouldn't let me go back to sleep. After a few minutes I got up, still amazed at the night's craziness. I'd fucked Christa. And most of her friends. And watched my own sister get fucked by a dozen guys. And I still wanted . . .

I couldn't think about that right now. I pushed my bedroom door open and staggered down the hall for a shower. Angie's door was closed.

Shower. Cold. It didn't help. I dried off, tied a towel around my waist, took a deep breath, and went out into the hall.

Angie's door was half-open now. I hesitated, then peeked inside. There she was, sprawled on top of her bed in a T-shirt, breathing slowly, her hand between her legs.

My sister hadn't said a word to me at the party, but I'd caught her watching me as I fucked her friends. And she didn't seem mad. Almost—I don't know. Proud? Of her little brother and his big cock? Or envious that her friends got to have me?

The hell with it. I let the towel slip to the floor and walked into her room naked, my erection bulging out in front of me. "Hey, Angie."

She blinked and sat up. She was going to yell at me for coming into her room, but she stopped when she saw my cock, hard as a rock.

"Wow," she said. "Christa was right about you."

"Oh yeah? What'd she say?"

Angie took a deep breath, and then she reached out and put her hand around my shaft.

12