My Sister's Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," I groaned.

Her fingers tickled my balls. "Shit. You're all grown up, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh." My voice trembled, along with my dick. "So have you."

We were silent for a moment as she stroked me up and down. Finally she looked up at me, and for the first time she looked frightened. But she kept her hand on my cock, breathing hard.

"Are we really going to do this?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yeah."

She hesitated. Then she whispered, "Yeah." And my sister leaned forward to take my hard dick in her mouth.

I groaned with lust. This was what I'd been fantasizing about for years, finally coming true, and I was going to enjoy it for as long as I could. Angie's tongue slurped around my shaft, and I felt her hand on my balls, pulling them gently, running her fingers over them.

After a moment I bent down and started pulling Angie's T-shirt up. She licked her lips as my cock slipped out of her mouth and lifted her arms.

She was naked. For me. I gazed at her firm, full tits, and felt the pulse in my dick getting stronger.

Angie looked up at me eagerly. I took her boobs in my hands, squeezing softly, and Angie leaned back on the bed with a sigh and a smile. I knelt between her legs and kissed her nipples, sucked at them, ran my hands over them, and bit them lightly.

Then I sank down between Angie's thighs and began licking at her slit and her clit. Her legs tensed. She pressed down on my shoulders. "Oh yeah, Charlie . . . oh yeah . . ."

Her pussy tasted like soap and honey. She'd probably taken a shower since getting fucked by every guy at her party. I didn't care one way or the other. I ran my tongue up and down her pussy, sucking at her lips, teasing her clit, until she was groaning loud and hard. "Do me, Charlie . . . I can't believe we're doing this, but—oh yeah! Give me!"

I rose up, my cock harder than the night before. "I'm going in, sis."

Angie smiled up at me. "You're a jerk."

"That's going to cost you." I leaned down, sliding my cock inside her.

"Oh!" Angie's nude body squirmed as I made my way in. "Oh! Yeah! Uh, take it easy there, all right? I had a lot of action last night . . . mmm . . . that's the way, little brother. Oh yeah . . . I didn't think . . . oh. Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me!"

"Oh yeah," I told her.

My cock seemed to swell up as I plunged it into her pussy. Maybe because it was so perverted—fucking my sister—or maybe just because I'd been inside so many other girls last night that my dick was getting used to nonstop action. Either way, I was hammering my sister as if I'd never had sex before in my life—except I knew I wasn't going to cum in twenty or thirty seconds. I was going to keep going until Angie came the way she'd cum last night.

"Oh fuck, Charlie!" Angie clutched my shoulders. "Oh . . . oh . . . I don't care if you're my brother, just keep doing that . . . oh . . . ohh . . ." She smiled up at me, her boobs bouncing. "I wish I'd fucked you first last night. Oh yeah . . . I don't care . . ." She ran her hands up and down my arms. "You little pervert."

"I'm fucking my sister," I grunted, shoving my dick and out of her. "And you love it."

"You love it too, you bastard. You wanted to get into my panties since sixth grade—oh! Oh! Right there! Do it!"

She was right. I couldn't remember a time when I didn't want to see her naked, didn't want her to touch my dick . . . and now it was deep inside her. I leaned back, pulling her legs high. "Take it, Angie! Take me! Tell me . . . tell me . . ."

"I want your cum," she moaned. "I want it inside me . . . all of it! Give me that fucking cock . . . oh! Ah! Come on, you pervert, I'm going to—I'm going to—fuck!"

I had her ankles in my hands, pounding into her like a stallion. "Me too, you jerk, me too! I'm going to give it all to you—bitch—slut—sister—sister . . ."

"Oh—oh—oh!"

"Take it, Angie, take it, take all . . . of . . . it . . ."

I let loose inside her pussy, gasping like a racehorse. Angie kicked her legs free and curled them around my waist, moaning as she hunched up her hips against me, flooding my cock with her juices as she came. "Oh fuck, Charlie, oh fuck! I don't believe this! I don't . . . ever . . . want . . . to . . . stop . . . fuck . . . fuck, fuck, fuck . . ."

I kissed her. Maybe the first time I'd kissed her on the lips in our lives. Her tongue snaked into my mouth as she clutched my body to hers.

Then she abruptly shoved me away. "Fucking is one thing," Angie said, wiping her lips. "Making out with my brother is kind of gross."

I didn't think so, but I wasn't going to argue. I rolled over beside her and lazily twirled my finger over her nipple. Angie giggled.

The phone rang.

"Shit." Angie was closer. She sat up and reached for it. "Hello? Oh, hi Mom."

I froze. Angie winked at me.

"What? Okay. Okay. Fine. See you tomorrow. Charlie? Yeah, he's a jerk. 'Bye!" She hung up. "They're staying another day."

I smiled. "That means--"

"That means we have more time to clean up." She sat up. "C'mon, Charlie, will you help me?"

"We had a deal." But I stared at her nude body, slick with sweat and sex. "Tell you what—I'll help you clean up if you stay naked all day."

Angie looked down at my dick. "Then it's going to take us all day." She patted my leg. "Get off your lazy ass, Charlie. We've got work to do."

12