My Sister's Pajama Ch. 02

Story Info
Jack explores his sister's secrets.
2.6k words
4.38
319.5k
109

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

( To understand this story, please read the first chapter first)

-7-

Have you ever woken up, to discover, all of a sudden, that heaven's door was just three steps far from your room? This was how I felt when my parents and sister left home, leaving me alone by myself, to explore my older sister's room with no worry at all of being caught.

I pushed the door and entered. My heart was beating rapidly. I was very excited. My sister's room; the girly smell, the feminine colors, her private things, the panty drawer, unlimited access to her lingerie and underwear..

I saw her pajama, tossed under the bed. I reached down and picked the silky pink pants. To my delight, I found her cotton panties inside them. I freed the blue pair with a thrill, holding them with both hands, and took a deep sniff. God, they smelt fresh and ripe, the same musky, strong smell, my sister's private smell.

I stripped off my clothes and stood naked in my sister's room. My dick was hard and pulsing. I was horny and very excited. I started pulling out the drawers, searching for more treasures hidden there. I found them in a small drawer under the closet; bras and panties in all colors and shapes, a joy for the eyes to watch and for the fingers to feel.

I picked up a white bra, and checked the size tag. It was 34C. I knew they were big. They always filled her her tops and halters, creating a nice, dark cleavage between them. Gosh, this bra carried my sister's breasts. Its lining touched her dark nipples. I was thrilled to think about it. I wanted to touch my sister, smell her, fuck her on her bed.

If you don't have the apple, try to drink its juice. Everything belonged to my sister, here; the bed she was lying on, the pillow she hugged between her arms, the tight camisole which stretched against her breasts, the pink pajama which carried her warmth, the pair of panties she covered her privates with.

I was hard, horny and surrounded by this undeniable evidence of my sister's womanhood. I decided to make love with my sister's pajama, on my sister's bed.

-8-

I stretched out the thin camisole on my sister's bed. Its lacy, pink-trimmed straps stretched lazily on her pillow. Then, I spread out her pajama pants just below the camisole. I took a step backward to stare at my handiwork; there she was, my sister, lying down on her bed, vulnerable to my dirty touches. I spread apart the pants' legs, smiling to myself; Spread your legs, babe. Spread them for your brother.

I climbed the bed, very excited, and lowered my body gently on her pajama. My hairy nipples touched the cups of her camisole. My hard penis pressed against the pajama's crotch. I brought her used panties and stretched them against my face. The feeling was intense. I was overwhelmed by this incestuous flood of sensual pleasure. The silky pajama felt cold and soft against my naked skin. God, how I love my older sister! I lowered my face, brushing my lips against the lacy trim of her camisole. Her feminine, pure smell was sedating. When I reached the cups, I kissed them very gently, as if I was kissing her tender, raised nipples. When I finished kissing her camisole, I covered my face again with her panties, to enjoy the sharp difference between her camisole's rosy scent and her panties' funky smell.

My penis was moaning with pleasure. I pushed it tirelessly against the silky pajama, staining its crotch with my sticky jism. In the beginning, I enjoyed drawing sticky moustaches, using my penis, to the many spongebobs covering her pajama. Then, I became so excited that I wrapped my penis with her pajama and started bumping myself. When I felt I was going to come, I pulled her white bra and flipped it around, to fill its two cups with my thick, sticky cum. I can't explain the great ecstasy I had, watching my jism pooling outside the cups of my sister's white bra. It was very dirty and nasty in the same time. It was incest.

I was very tired after this strong ejaculation, but I needed to do it one more time. A similar chance of being left alone may not repeat itself frequently. I dropped the soiled bra on the floor and adjusted my body with her pajama again. I needed to kiss her camisole twice and sniff her panties once to allow my penis to spring to life again. I surrounded her camisole with my arms and turned around, carrying her pajama on top of me. I kissed the straps and licked the cups. I covered my hairy balls with the silky material of her pajama. I stuffed her panties between my butts. I allowed every inch of my skin to enjoy the softness that covered my sister's tender body.

When I came the second time, I filled her pajama's crotch with my jism. I dropped the ruined pants from my hand and lied tired on my tummy. I pulled her pillow and closed my eyes. I wanted badly to sleep.

-9-

I felt a painful headache when I opened my eyes. The light was so bright. Shit. I realized suddenly that I was lying naked on my sister's bed, in the midst of her room.

"You're finally awake"

I turned my head, panic-stricken, to see Nikki sitting on a chair, staring at me. Her pajama was lying beside her feet, covered with my sticky cum.

"I'm sorry Nikki"

"It's ok Jack. Actually I'm happy I found you like this. It would make it much easier for me, speaking about what happened last night"

"You don't need to explain for me, sis. It's ok. "

"No it's not. God knows what you've thought of me. I was dying with embarrassment and didn't know how to bring it up with you"

"It's ok if you enjoyed being with Sarah"

"What do you mean? I'm not lesbian, Jack"

"You're not! But I saw you yesterday; you were naked and the dildo she used to fuck you"

"Oh my Goodness, I knew you would think that. I told you I'm not lesbian. We girls do different things when we sleep over in each other's house. "

"I don't understand"

"You guys, don't you speak about sex and talk dirty when you sleep in Billy's or Sam's houses?"

"Yes, but we don't strip naked in front of each other"

"Well, we girls feel more comfortable with each other. We show each other our bodies, we talk dirty, and sometimes we even masturbate together. This was what happened yesterday; I told Sarah about my green dildo and she wanted me to show her how I used it. We were carried away in our playing, when you happened to enter during the worst part"

"I'm sorry"

"You don't need to apologize"

"I'm happy you're not lesbian, sis. I was worried about you"

Nikki smiled kindly at me, "Now tell me, what the fuck were you thinking; filling my pajama and underwear with your cum?"

I searched for excuses and found nothing. I stood there, silent, feeling awkward.

"Do you like dressing up like a girl?"

"Noooooooooo..," I screamed at her, feeling offended.

"Then, why did you do this to my clothes?"

No answer from me.

"Is it because they're my clothes?"

I kept silent.

"You started desiring me after you saw me naked. Am I right? Answer my question, Jack!"

"Yes, I did" I stammered with my shameful confession. Nikki smiled.

"It's ok, brother. I feel flattered, knowing that a strong, muscular man like you desires me. To tell the truth, I felt excited when you walked in and caught me naked, last night. I became all excited and wet yesterday, that I dampened my panty"

"I know."

"You know!"

"I picked it up and played with it. Was it the purple, satin thong?"

"Yes, it was. You know what; I'm flattered I have this strong effect on you, but you need to stop playing with my stuff or I would end up with no underwear. "

"That would serve me well"

Nikki smiled again.

"You horny dog, look how hard your dick is now. Do you get horny thinking about your older sister? Do you want to see her naked, again?"

"There's nothing I would wish more"

"You got it, horny dog"

-10-

It's a pleasure when you walk in on an innocent girl and find her naked. But, it's a totally different pleasure when this girl strip her clothes off, one by one, just for you; to feel your hungry eyes violating her private creases and hidden holes. Many girls live just for this moment; to enjoy watching cocks getting hard with every cloth item they take off.

Nikki pulled her white shirt over her head. Her nice breasts bounced lazily when she dropped her arms. They were large indeed, large enough to fill the cups of her camisole. A wild, brown nipple, in the size of a dollar, covered the centre of each breast. Her tummy was flat. Her bellybutton was cute. She hooked her fingers around her grey skirt and slipped it down, to stand there, in front of me, in nothing except cotton, white panties with small black hearts.

I marveled at her body; her mature curves, her large breasts, her full thighs. She was my older sister, and she wanted to show me herself.

"I left the panties for you since you love them so much"

"You won't take your panties off?" I asked in dismay.

"No silly, you're the one who would pull them off for me"

I walked towards her and dropped on my knees. I couldn't believe myself. Nothing separated me from my sister's forbidden slit except these cotton panties. It was up to me to remove them or keep them. It was my decision to expose my older sister, to remove her protective cottons, to enjoy her forbidden fruit.

I inserted my hand below the leg's band. It was wet, slippery and pulpy, but it wasn't coarse or bristly. I looked up at her eyes.

"You shave your pussy, like what I'd expected."

"Why don't you discover for yourself?" She answered, biting her lower lip.

I hooked my index around the crotch and pulled down. Her panties came down following my finger, very slowly. I left them hanging midway between her thighs.

"You are shaved," I said, hoarsely.

"I like shaving myself. Next time, I might allow you to do it for me"

"Oh my God"

"What?"

"You are beautiful."

Her pussy lips were wet and raw. Her inner pinkness hided behind her slit. Her small clit was hard and congested. Its knobby head was pulsing like my penis. I drew my face near her slit and inhaled.

"You like my smell?" Her fingers rubbed my neck.

"Love it"

"What is it like?"

"Heaven"

She was getting more excited. I could see it in the honey trail she was pouring from her slit. I could smell it as her private smell got muskier and stronger.

"Nikki, could you bend down for me, please"

"What? Why?"

"I want to see your asshole"

She stared directly at my eyes. She saw lust and demand in them.

"Ok. But you know you're asking much from me this time"

She moved towards the bed, her panties still hanging between her thighs, and bent down, arching her ass towards me. I pulled her panties down all the way down to her feet and freed them.

There on the bed was my sister, totally naked, just like me, submitting to her younger brother and allowing him to separate her ass cheeks, to see her hidden, dirty asshole.

-11-

"You know you're embarrassing me by doing this?"

I pushed my fingers inside her ass crack and separated her butts apart. There it was, her puckered, dark asshole, hiding at the end of her crack. It jumped when I touched it.

"Greg never touched or asked me to show him my asshole"

"Because he doesn't worship you like me. Every hidden hole, every private place should be worshiped in your body"

"But it doesn't feel right. I'm your older sister. You make me feel like a whore"

"And you like this feeling. Just wait and see"

I protruded my tongue and licked her asshole for her.

"Fuck. What're you doing? "

"Tasting your asshole. Did it hurt? "

"No. Are you sure you want to do this? "

"Oh yah"

I licked around and sniffed her dirty hole. Little by little, Nikki relaxed her tight muscles, giving me a better access to her hole.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"I'm ok. Keep going"

After few minutes, her honey started pouring again filling her asshole.

"You know what; it felt funny in the beginning but I'm starting to enjoy it"

I pushed my tongue inside her asshole. She tightened it then relaxed, squeezing her asshole's juice inside my mouth.

"Fuck Jack, don't stop. I'm gonna come soon"

I stopped.

"Nikki, I want to fuck you"

-12-

Nikki sprang up on her feet.

"No, I can't"

"Why not?"

"Because I can't. It's absurd. It's forbidden. It's incest"

"The whole thing between us was incest. This is what makes it hot and sexy, because it's forbidden. "

"Yes. But putting your dick inside my vagina and getting me pregnant is a whole different thing. Sorry Jack, I can't"

I sat on her bed, heart-broken, and she sat next to me. She rubbed my shoulders lovingly, trying to cheer me up.

"Why did you have this crazy idea, all of a sudden?"

"I don't know! I just wanted to see the look on your face when I make love with you"

"You're so sweet. I want to see your face too. You know what? I've got a great idea"

She leaned towards her bed's stand and pulled something from a small drawer. She handed me her small green dildo.

"Why are you giving me this?"

"Fuck me with it, Jack. Pretend it's your real cock and make love with me. Fuck me good and hard. Fuck your older sister's forbidden cunt"

She leaned down on her back and spread her legs apart. I was overcome by emotion. I felt tender love for her. I held the green dildo between my thighs and pushed my real cock aside. I needed to satisfy her as she tried to satisfy me. I straddled her and pushed the dildo gently between her puffy lips.

"Yes. Fuck me Jack. Fuck your horny sister. Fuck my forbidden, tight pussy"

Her words were driving me crazy. I pushed the green dildo all the way inside her vagina. My real penis was brushing against her thigh, making it wet and sticky.

"Oh Jack. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder, Jack"

I fucked her mercilessly with the dildo, trying in the same time to enjoy my penis strokes against her thigh.

"Make me wet, Jack. Fill me with your cock, jack. "

She reached for my penis and started stroking it with her hand. I moaned with pleasure.

"Come on me, Jack. Come inside me"

Suddenly she pushed the dildo aside, and pulled my burning penis inside her.

"Come inside me. Come inside me, Jack. Come inside me"

My penis pushed its way inside her tight passage. A tight, warm pleasure surrounded it from all sides. I was overwhelmed by her love. She gave me herself.

"Fuck me, Jack. Fuck me. Fuck your older sister"

My balls bumped against her slit. Her legs circled around my waist. My penis knocked her womb's door. I couldn't hold any longer.

"I'm coming sis. I'm almost coming"

"Look at me, Jack. Look at me"

I looked up and came in the same moment. I saw deep love inside her eyes, a brotherly love, a forbidden love..

-The End-