My Sister's Video

Story Info
My sister mad a naughty video and then caught me with it.
2.9k words
4.37
121.2k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skitround
Skitround
119 Followers

Note: All persons are over 18.

*****

"Mom!" My sister yelled as she ran from my bedroom.

"Fuck", I said as I tried to pull up my pants and turn of my computer at the same time. That was all I needed. I guess it was my own fault. I didn't lock my bedroom door, and my sister walked in and caught me stroking my cock as I watch a video of her putting two fingers inside her pussy. She yelled at me and then yelled for my mother.

"Mom!" she yelled again. My youngest sister was a spoiled brat, who my father thought could do no wrong. He always took her side. My dad protected my sisters with an almost worshipful fervor. I had once been caught spying on my older sister and her friends in their underwear and he had threatened to kick me out of the house. If he found out I had a sexual video of his baby he would not only kick me out, but he probably try to kick my ass too.

I heard my mom coming upstairs. "What is it Miranda? What is wrong?" She said as she came closer to my bedroom door where my sister stood.

"It is Keith. He was looking at a video of me naked and he was jacking off to it. Come see." She yelled as she burst in.

Fortunately, I had turned off my laptop and gotten myself presentable. So I tried my best to look confused and innocent as they both came into my room. "What is it mom? Why is Miranda yelling?"

This made my sister so mad she was turning red. I had hoped she would just let it go, since the question that would obviously come up, would be why she made a video of herself masturbating. But she was not to be swayed. It looked like she was willing to spill the whole story.

"He knows, mom. This pervert knows exactly why I am yelling. You disgust me you pig." She was spitting out her words at me.

Mom was still trying to figure out what was going on. "Calm down Mira, tell me what happened."

Miranda finally turned to face mom. She must have been so mad she wasn't thinking clearly, she WAS going spill it all.

"Mom, you remember when Cassie came over after graduation. Well we had a little bit to drink..."

My mom raised her eyebrows, but let my younger sister continue.

Miranda looked a bit nervous now that she realized what she was about to tell. "Well we were being silly and we ended up taking videos of each other naked. I don't know if Keith has the one I took of Cassie..."

I did and it was pretty fucking awesome.

"But I caught him looking at the one of me and he was touching himself while watching it." With that she turned back to me and her anger resurfaced. "Don't deny it, you fucker!"

I raised my hands and shrugged. "Miranda, you are my sister, I couldn't get sexually aroused by you if you danced naked in front of me right now."

"Fuck you, you are a lying sack of shit! You were jacking off..."

My mother stopped my sister's rant with a hand on her shoulder. She almost seemed to have a slight smile on her face. Was she amused by how crude Mira was talking or was it something else?

Looking at me, she asked. "Keith were you looking at pornography?"

Ok that much I could accept. It was awkward but I answered. "Yes mom, I am sorry, but it wasn't Mira. It was just regular naked women. I wouldn't even want to see my sister naked. Besides, how could I get a video of her naked if she wanted to keep it private?" I knew how, she had left her phone unattended and I got a hold of it before the auto lock feature enabled. I had discovered the videos and emailed them to myself.

"Mira, it was probably just a naked women and you felt vulnerable about the fact that you had made a video and imagined it was the same one." My mother said as she tried to lead my sister from my room.

Miranda was looking at me like she wanted to murder me. I should have left well enough alone, but I didn't.

"That is probably what it was. I mean come on you are my sister. That is gross!"

She pulled free from my mother's arms and ran toward me. I thought she might hit me, but instead she got right up to me and then lifted her shirt and bra. Her tits were so close to my face that if I had stuck out my tongue, I would have licked a nipple.

"Gross huh, you are not turned on by my naked body because I am your sister? You are lying, you know how I know, because you are a fucking pervert."

"Miranda!" My mother yelled. "What has gotten into you? Pull your shirt back down, right now. We need to talk."

My sister turned slightly to look at my mother, which caused her stiff nipple to brush softly against my cheek. I thought she would recoil from the touch but she just held it there.

"Mom, why don't you believe me?" Miranda whined. "He does get excited by me. Look at his crotch."

All three of us turned to look down between my legs. Yep, no denying there was a large tent being formed. I looked at my mother expecting disgust, but instead she had that same smirk on her face.

"Mom," I pleaded. "There is a naked breast touching my face, of course my body would react. Please talk some sense into her."

"Oh, so if I were to stand over here and strip naked you wouldn't start rubbing your cock?" My sister asked as she backed away.

"Yes, exactly." I stated.

"Oh yeah, I will show mom what a pervert you are." My younger sister said as she pulled off her shirt and then started to unzip her jeans.

I looked at mom to see if she would stop her, but it looked as if she were mesmerized by what was happening. It seemed she was going to see how far this would go. Even though so much blood was flowing to my cock, my head started feeling hot and I had a slight dizzy feeling. This was unreal.

I looked back to my sister who was pulling her jeans off her legs. She hesitated while she looked at my mother and then at me. My cock was getting stiffer. She closed her eyes for a second and then pulled her underwear down.

And there it was. The tight little pussy that I had just been jacking off to.

My mother stood shocked. She simply whispered, "Mira."

I was so caught up in seeing my mother staring at my sister's pussy that I didn't notice I had started to rub my cock.

"See mom, now do you believe me. Look at that pervert rubbing his big cock, while he looks at my pussy." She wasn't as loud as she had been, and her voice was kind of raspy.

My mother turned to look now at me, then at my cock. She touched her fingers to her lips and then said softly. "Miranda, get your clothes and go to your room. I will talk to your brother."

My sister did not look angry anymore. "No I want to stay."

"Miranda, I will come and talk with you later, please do what I ask."

"No mom, I know you want to see his cock. I want to stay." My head was buzzing with heat at the looks they were both giving me.

I watched them as they looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Then my mother turned to me.

"Do you want to pull out your cock and stroke it for us?"

I nodded. "I will if Mira puts her finger inside her." I barely got the words out.

My mother looked at me and asked, "Like in the video of her, that you have."

I nodded again.

My sister slowly moved her hand down her body until it touched her clit. She sighed and then continued until her middle finger slid inside her pussy.

"I am so wet," my sister said with a little surprise in her voice.

"Let me see," My mother said as she took hold of my sister's hand and pulled it free of her and then brought it up for us to see how wet her finger was. It was glistening in the light. Then she leaned forward and sucked on Miranda's finger slowly. "Yes, you are very wet."

Miranda whimpered and used her other hand to slide inside her pussy. She looked at me and said, "Okay Keith, show us how hard you are."

I slid my shorts down and let my cock stand free. I softly brushed my fingers up and down my cock. My precum was already showing on the tip.

My mother noticed and she reached out and touched me with her finger. She wiped the wetness and brought it also to her lips. My sister and I groaned at the same time.

"Do we want to continue," My Mom asked us both.

I nodded and my sister said, "oh god yes!"

My mother nodded and then started to take her clothes off. As she disrobed, I continued to stroke my cock slowly and saw that my sister was rubbing her clit in a small circular motion.

When she was completely nude she spoke again, "Keith, come with mommy to the bed." I watched her sweet ass jiggle as she walked over to it. I stood up slowly and followed her. As I walked by my sister she reached out and softly brushed the tip of my cock. I almost stopped but my mom called me again. I turned toward her.

My mother lay back on my bed. She took her fingers and spread the lips to her bald cunt. This made her clit stand out. I knelt in front of her and slowly kissed my way up her legs. When I got to her pussy I stopped for a second and breathed heavily on her wetness. She moaned.

"Lick me baby. Lick mommy."

I happily obliged. I stuck my tongue out and flicked her clit softly. Just barely letting it touch then moving off. Then after I teased her for a bit I started to lick with more pressure on her clit. Rubbing my tongue up and down. She spread her legs wide with her arms and I moved down lower. Slipping my tongue inside her like it was a small cock.

"Oh god baby. That feels good. So good."

With her legs held apart, my fingers touched her asshole. I felt her juices and my saliva had made it very wet. I took my thumb and rubbed it on the outer part. This made mom gasp. I continued licking her and rubbing her ass. Soon her legs tensed up and she cried out.

"Fuck, I am cumming."She shuddered while I continued, until she grabbed my head and pulled me off. She got up off the bed and pushed me onto my back. "I need you to fuck me now." She said as she grabbed hold of my shaft and lined it up to slide into her now sloppy pussy. Slowly she slid down onto it. Stopping every little bit to raise up off it, then down again. Lower each time.

I tried to raise my hips up so that my cock would go deeper, but she whispered, "No, baby let mommy get used to you first. Soon I will fuck you hard. Just wait a bit."

I let her take control and soon she was all the way down. I was buried inside her completely. She began to rock her hips forward and back and I could feel the tip of my cock as it rubbed against her deepest parts. She began to breathe heavily and I felt myself react to her pending orgasm. My body shook and I knew that there was going to be an enormous explosion.

"Mom, I am going cum."

"Yes baby, cum inside mommy. Fill me up with your hot cum."

I began to growl and then I started cumming. I was filling my mother's cunt and she held onto my chest and rode me even harder.

"Oh god yes! Shit! Oh god, I can feel your hot cum inside me. It is making me cum." She began to slow her hips down to barely moving as she continued to cum. Finally she leaned forward onto me and kissed me deeply.

"Oh Keith, mommy hasn't had that kind of orgasm in quite a while. Thank you baby."

"No, thank you mom. That felt wonderful."

My mother rolled off me and lay next to me on the bed. One of her legs draped over me. That is when I noticed my sister moving toward the bed. She got onto it and moved toward us.

"That was so hot." She said as she spread my mother's legs open. "What a mess you made big brother. Mom is dripping with your cum." She leaned down and began to lick it clean. She reached out her hand and grasped my cock. As she squeezed it, I felt it getting hard again. She noticed it as well and she leaned over and took it into her mouth. I was getting much harder.

I got off the bed and stood behind her. She raised her ass off the bed and wiggled it. I took my cock and rubbed it up and down, from her clit to her ass.

My mother crawled over to the edge of the bed and reached out to touch one of my sister's ass cheeks.

"Baby, maybe you shouldn't. Your brother is a bit bigger than normal."

"It is okay mom, It isn't like I am a virgin. And besides, remember Cassie's boyfriend? The black guy. He had a big cock like Keith and I fucked him a few times and even took it in my ass."

My mom gasped, "You took a cock the size of Keith's in your ass."

"Oh yes! And it hurts a bit at first , but then it feels so good. I cum so hard I almost feel like I am going to pass out." She was now reaching behind herself and was holding onto my cock and rubbing the tip of my cock against her asshole. "You want to see me take Keith's into my tight little ass?"

My mom nodded.

"Okay, then you will have to get me ready like Cassie usually does. Get behind me and lick my asshole. Get it really wet and stick your tongue into my ass."

I moved aside as my mom lowered her face to my sister's ass. Mom was really pressing her tongue into Miranda's asshole and making her moan.

"God mom, you are so good at eating my asshole." Miranda groaned. "Now stick a finger in it, yes just like that. Now another... Fuck! Push them in and out." My sister was grabbing the blanket on my bed and biting her hand.

She yelled at me, "Now Keith fuck my ass! Get that hard cock in that tight asshole. Stretch it open!"

My mother moved back, her face wet with saliva and her eyes wild with lust. She put her head on my sisters back so she could watch as I slowly pressed my cock into my little sister's ass. Oh fuck it felt wonderful. I could feel her muscles clench and release my cock. Soon I was into her ass up to my balls.

"Now big brother, fuck the shit out of me! Fuck me...Fuck!"

I rammed into her ass over and over. I had never felt anything like it. No girl I had ever been with would even consider me doing anal. I looked down at my mom's face, she noticed me and she lifted up to stick her tongue into my mouth.

"Oh god, oh god," my sister yelled. "I am cumming! So hard, so good, so fucking good..." She was barely intelligible. Then she started moaning loudly and slamming her ass back against me.

Suddenly she stopped and held herself against me. Her ass tightening on my cock. That pushed me over the top and I filled her asshole with a hot load of cum. We stayed together like that for about a minute. Nobody said a word until I started to pull out.

"Wow," My mom said. I had to agree.

My sister was laying on her stomach gasping for air. My mother leaned over her and kissed the back of her neck. "You okay baby?"

"Oh my god. Mom that was wonderful," Miranda said as she turned toward our mother. They kissed and then held each other.

I decided to go to the bathroom and clean up. I was walking down the hall when I heard something behind me. I turned and saw my older sister, Lisa coming up the stairs slowly.

She had been looking down until she got to the top of the stairs. When she looked up her eyes went immediately to my semi-hard cock. Her eyes went wide. But that was nothing compared to her look when my mother called from my room.

"Hurry Keith, we are not done with you yet."

Skitround
Skitround
119 Followers