My Sister's Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Siblings sharing brings the ultimate closeness.
4.6k words
4.66
42.3k
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

100% fiction. There are no underage characters in this story. All characters in this story are over the age of 18-years-old.

= = = = = = = = =

I woke the next morning with a start. I drew a deep, sharp breath as my eyes popped open and struggled to focus. Birds sang carefree as they darted through the trees outside; an occasional breeze rustled the leaves. I plopped my head back down on my pillow.

'Holy shit' I thought to myself, bewildered.

'Shit, I gotta pee.' My morning reality shattered my dosing recollections. I stumbled to my bathroom. With my left hand planted firmly on my wall, I contorted myself to strike a position that would allow me to relieve myself through my morning erection. Sufficiently drained, I returned to bed.

I pulled the light sheet over me and draped my left forearm over my eyes. I replayed the previous night's events in my head. In the dozing demi-monde, full consciousness' shock and disgrace were eclipsed by the visages of my sister's body. Her hazel eyes. The neatly messy wave and tousle of her blonde-streaked brown hair. Her full breasts capped with dainty raspberry nipples and ringed with dusty cinnamon areolae. The smooth contours of her belly and waist and hips. And the dense chaos of her espresso pubic hair. My still-hard cock jolted; my hand was pulled it magnetically. Though I shouldn't be feeling this way, I did: my sister is scaldingly sexy and I'm going to enjoy being around her nude for the next few days. My cock swelled in my grasp as those words rolled through my head alongside flashes of her body. I tightened my ass and raised my hips slightly to push my cock through my grip. I dropped my pelvis with deliberance, savoring the feel of my shaft gliding through my grasp. When my ass fully rested on the mattress, I reversed, pushing my cock through my fist as I recollected.

There was a knock on my bedroom door. "Sweetie! Are you awake?"

"Fuckin' hell, sis! Every fucking time?!" I muttered to myself. I feigned grogginess. "Huh? He-, hey, Steph...yes! I'm up, I'm up. What's up?"

"Morning, Chris. Just checking to see if you were up. I brought coffee!"

She knew my weakness. One of them, at least.

I kicked the sheet off. My floating erotic world evaporated as my foot hit the floor, and decorum seeped through my skin. 'I don't care what my sister said yesterday - I'm not greeting her at the door naked with my dick hard,' I thought to myself.

"Coming...coming, coming," I called. I grabbed a bath towel off the foot of the bed and wrapped it around my waist. Smaller than a beach towel the fabric barely overlapped at the edges; this one I definitely had to hold, and there was no denying what lurked beneath. 'Fuck,' I hissed to myself. 'Well, is what it is.' I ambled to the door, wiping my secretions off my hand on the cloth as I did.

Wearing only a smile and bearing two cups and an obligatory pack of cigarettes, my sister's morning greeting echoed her arrival yesterday. She raised her arms slowly to avoid spilling and gingerly wrapped them around my torso. I wrapped my right arm around her shoulder, avoiding contact that would divulge my arousal. Her breast, soft yet substantial, pressed into my chest. My cock surged; precum leaked on my thigh.

"Good morning, Sweetie. So good. To. See. You," she accentuated as she hugged me. Her breast felt warm against my chest. Her hair, in morning disarray, had an airy floral and herbal fragrance. I apprehensively slid my right arm down to her waist; my left hand gripped my terry wrap tightly.

"Morning, Sis. How are you? How'd you sleep?"

"I'm great, Sweetie. Huh! Did I sleep well! May I come in?" She said as we broke. It was then I noticed a curiously alluring beauty mark fixed in her cleavage.

"Uh, yeah. Please." I trailed her in, my eyes fixed on the swish of her hips and her bountiful ass. "Thanks for the coffee," I said, retrieving the cup she set for me on my bureau.

"You're welcome, Sweetie. It's so beautiful and relaxing out here," she said breezily as she spun to sit in the rattan chair in the corner of my room. Her breasts jiggled subtlely but captivatingly. I found myself hesitantly, fleetingly but unquestionably ogling my sister's tits. "Daddy said you don't come out here as much anymore," she advanced the conversation, crossing her right leg over her left, obscuring much of her bush; only the upper edge of her hairline was visible above her thigh. 'All for the better,' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, well, a lot of the kids I grew up with have moved away so I don't really have friends here anymore," I revealed as I perched on the edge of my bed, sipping my coffee.

"Oh that's a shame. I wish I could get out here more."

"Yeah, it's still nice to come out here every once and awhile to get away from everything."

"It sure is." There was a pregnant pause. "Sounds like you've been making the most of your stay," she said provokingly, looking over the edge of the mug as she brought it to her lips.

Though I wasn't quite sure what she meant, my stomach still sank and I felt my face ruddy.

"I'm sorry?" I quizzed warily, skulking behind my mug.

"Daddy was just saying that you've really blossomed in enjoying your personal freedom here, particularly when Anne's away."

"Oh," I lowered my guard. "Uh, yeah, I suppose."

"And in exploring your sexuality," she proffered.

"Oh, geez," I stammered, choking on a mouthful of coffee. "Do I even want to know how that came up in conversation?"

"I was just asking Daddy about you, how you're doing..."

"Uh huh. Aaaaaaand...my sex life came up?" I asked suspiciously.

"Daddy was saying that you had grown comfortable in being nude around the house and around him, even if you popped a boner," she motioned in the direction of my groin with a wagging index finger.

Feelings collided within me. I blanched at the thought of my dad and my sister discussing my walking around the house naked - and hard, at that - while I chuckled inside at the absurdity of my 33-year-old sister using a phrase like 'popping a boner.'

"Ugh, geez. I mean, yeah. I guess so," I admitted bashfully. My body went cold. I'm certain I blushed again. "I mean, it was just us guys around here, so...," I strove to justify.

"Well, I don't want you to feel you need to cover up just because I'm around. Remember: he's my daddy too." My sister leaned over to pat my knee. I watched her breasts gently sway. Her nipples hardened; my mouth went dry. I'm certain my eyes saucered.

"What do you mean?" I asked, suspect but pointedly curious.

"It means Daddy encouraged me - and Georgie - to be free to explore and express."

"Huh. Really?" I asked, my curiosity swelling.

"Mm hmm," she confirmed with a nod. Her breasts shimmied. Her chest ruddied slightly. Her nipples twisted and rose further.

"Huh. I did not know that. But I guess it makes sense. I mean, Dad has always gone around nude for as long as I can remember. Makes sense that he'd have been no different around you two."

"See? That's why I told you last night, you don't have to be bashful around me. You're not the only brother I've been around. I know what boys' bodies do, especially around your age. No surprises, so nothing shocking."

"Oh? And what do 'boys' bodies' around my age do?" I asked needlingly.

"Well, you're pretty much horndogs!"

"Ha! Yeah, that's true," I replied. She had called my bluff, and my cock stirred in response.

My sister shifted her gaze to her own knees. "It's too bad that it can fade," she observed wistfully. It was becoming clear that this visit's purpose was for my sister, who had recently divorced, to bare her skin as a path to cleanse her soul. My heart sank for her.

"I need a cigarette. Mind if I...?"

I hemmed aversely. "Would you mind lighting up outside?"

"That's fine. Join me?"

"Sure."

She rose and I let her lead. My eyes were yanked to her pubic thicket as she walked by. Her curls spun and poked and corkscrewed off her mound just beneath the smooth curve below her navel. I stared wrongfully but carnally.

"And have mercy, would you get rid of the towel already? You're starting to make ME feel uncomfortable!" She chided as she strode by.

My arousal had sufficiently subsided that I felt I could drop the towel without making a lecherous display of myself. My cock nonetheless felt plump as it hung. My scrotum, overheated under the towel, clung uncomfortably to my thighs.

My bedroom was a separate structure off the main house, and between the two was a small, secluded courtyard. My parents had decorated it with a small fountain and a couple of chairs. This is probably the first time the chairs had ever been used.

My sister sat as she had in my room, legs crossed but her shoulders broad; an alluring by-product is that it jutted her breasts forward. She lit her cigarette, took a long drag then, tipping her head back, exhaled skyward. "There. Isn't that better?" She queried as I stepped outside as nude as she.

Knowing my sister was looking at me reinvigorated my cock, which I could feel starting to pulse and rise. But knowing she was looking at me, I inferred a tacit approval to look at her. I sipped my coffee as my eyes drank her body: her ample breasts, the contours of her abdomen, the indent of her navel. I was mesmerized how one nipple became erect and its areola puckered around it while the other was unperturbed, the nipple barely a bump and the areola wide and flat and smooth.

Circling my hands around my mug, I leaned in, sheepishly. "Hey, sis, can I ask you something?"

"Of course." She took another drag.

"Soooooo, last night. Was that...?" I struggled how to ask without sounding accusatory. "What was that?" I squinted dubiously.

"Daddy had already gone to bed and I don't know where you keep the bulbs, and I didn't want to be fumbling around the house."

"No, not that part. I mean, after...I changed...the bulbs."

"I knew what you meant, Sweetie." She grinned mischievously as she blew smoke from the corner of her mouth. "If you mean, did I have some devious plot to try to seduce you or something, using the light bulbs as some ploy to lure you to my room?" I looked at her wide-eyed and nodded subtlely in the affirmative. "I can assure you: no," she said resolutely. I was relieved. She took another drag on her cigarette.

"But if I can confess something," she continued, now her turn to look sheepish, "I had a flood of feelings when I pulled your towel off." I started to feel weird and uneasy. "Not about you, specifically" - that put me at ease - "just, it was nice seeing a display of any kind of desire." She looked to her right as she flicked her ashes onto the small garden stones that decorate the courtyard. A sad pall colored her voice.

"Marriage that bad?" I queried.

"You have no idea, Sweetie," she proclaimed, looking from the corner of her eye. "So when I saw you, and I sensed that I had, shall we say, 'interrupted' you -"

"We are horndogs at this age, after all," I interjected snarkily. She giggled.

"It just sparked feelings - an energy - that I haven't felt in a long, long time. There are so many things I'm reconnecting with, being out of that marriage, being away from that man, being out of my clothes... It's all very liberating, and it just affected me more than I thought. I had been dead inside for so long that I finally felt free and alive." She leaned forward and put her hand on my knee again, her look sincere but her hanging breasts delectable. "I'm so sorry if I made you feel awkward. That was not my intention."

"Well, I gotta say, it was a little weird, being naked and..."

The word I left hanging in the air she voiced: "Hard?"

"Well...yeah. It's just nothing I thought I'd ever do or be in front of you, you know what I mean?"

"I know, Sweetie," she consoled. She leaned in again and rubbed my left knee. The sway of her breasts continued to bewitch me.

"And then to, you know..."

"to have an orgasm?"

"Haha!" I guffawed in embarrassed unease. "Yeah. That. So that wasn't planned either?"

"Not by me." She took a drag. "And I take it, it wasn't by you?"

"Oh, gah no!" I avowed.

"Then it was just a happy accident," she resolved.

"Ha! Yeah . . . that it was." My voice trailed as I looked down at my coffee and recalled. Her body against mine, her tits on my chest, her hips wispily caressing my cock. I could feel my face redden from an elixir of shame, embarrassment and eroticism. 'I can't believe I came in front of my sister,' 'I can't believe my sister made me cum,' 'fuck, my sister is really hot,' all ricocheted through my dichotomic mind. But it was the last phrase that whispered to my cock, which began to lengthen in my lap and slink along my thigh. Every beat of my heart reverberated in my shaft. "So I guess it's my turn to apologize. I hope I didn't make you feel awkward."

"You didn't. Not at all, Sweetie. It was...nice," she admitted with a lilt in her voice. She drew the last puff of her cigarette. "OK, I'm going to head back in." She leaned over and snuffed her cigarette in the soil between the stones. I watched her right breast press into and pour around her knee as she bent.

She rose. "Thank you for the talk. Feeling better?"

I looked up, but not after dallying on her bush, her belly and her breasts.

"Yeah...I am," I answered. Honestly. "Are you?"

"I'm glad, and yes, I am. Give me a hug."

'Again, with the hugging,' I thought.

"Come on," she flapped her hands upward. "Up."

I stood. There was no hiding that I was hard.

"M~y, you ARE feeling better," she poked, halting her embrace by grabbing my shoulders and looking down at my turgid penis.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I demurred.

She patted my left shoulder. "Would you stop! I told you, you've nothing to be ashamed about." She paused. She returned her glance downward. "Is that from last night?"

"Is what from last night?" I asked.

"The sheen," referring to the milky patina of dried precum that was obvious on my tumescent cock, which protruded yearningly in shades of red and purple.

"Uh...no." Despite our heart-to-heart, I still didn't feel comfortable divulging my drowsy morning ministrations.

"This morning?"

"Uh...yup," I replied reluctantly.

"Aw, I'm sorry, Sweetie. Did I interrupt again?" She asked apologetically. "I'll try to work on my timing."

"That'd be appreciated," I admitted. She tousled my hair. My cock jolted. "OK, so, I'm gonna...head in." I motioned with my right thumb toward my door. There is no non-awkward way to wrap up a conversation with your older sister when she's naked, you're naked and your cock is pointing at her furry pussy mound.

"Not going back to Daddy's old magazines, are you?" She asked, somewhat ruefully.

"Uh, I don't know why I'm admitting this, but yeah, that was the plan. Why?"

"Hmm, I need to talk with him about that."

"About what?" I felt my erection starting to wane.

"I wish he hadn't given you those."

"Why?"

"Oh, they're horrible!"

"Really? I don't think so."

"Hm," she huffed dismissively. "They have nothing to do with how beautiful sex is. It's all mechanical and staged and close-ups of body parts in those things. There's nothing about the feel or the connection, all the things that makes sex so wonderful and spiritual," she protested.

"OK, what's going on, Steph? You sound bitter."

"I'm sorry, Sweetie. It's touched a nerve."

"What's that?"

"My ex was addicted to porn. He'd rather spend his time with his face buried in a bunch of smut mags jacking off, and doing things worse than that, than spending time with me. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't get him to pay attention and I couldn't get him to stop. He refused to go to counseling with me, saying it was 'his prerogative' and 'it wasn't hurting anybody..." She paused as her voice quaked, tears welling. She sniffled and continued, "Except that it was hurting me. I couldn't compare, I couldn't compete, and he made sure I knew that." She swiped a tear and strove to regain her composure. "So finally I said, 'Enough.' And that's why I left him. And that's why I hate those magazines and videos and the rest of that trash," she spat.

"Wow, Steph. I had no idea. I'm so sorry," I consoled.

"Oh, I know. It's OK, and I'm sorry. I didn't mean to dump all that on you."

"It's OK. I'm glad you shared." I gave my sister a long hug. I felt her body melt into mine, like she was finally letting go, washing her spirit of its toxins. While not erotic, there was an electricity with her naked body pressed to mine.

When we broke, I held her upper arms and declared, "And I'm giving the magazines back to Dad."

"Oh, you don't have to do that!"

"No, I want to. What you told me makes a lot of sense. And I don't want to end up fucking up my future relationships because of some stupid fantasies. Plus," I continued, "Mike's an idiot. You're amazing. And," I paused as I looked my sister up and down, "if a brother can say this to his sister without sounding weird, you're sexy as fuck, Steph. His loss."

"Well, thank you, Sweetie," she gushed, jutting her hip out and blushing. "I appreciate that."

"Of course!" We embraced tightly again. She ran her hand swiftly up and down my back. Her body pressed close to mine, her breasts mashed between our chests and her pubic hair tickling the top of my shaft resuscitated my cock, which I could feel beginning to thicken and lengthen and slither against my sister. I broke away.

"Woops!" I blurted.

"There you go again! Boys will be boys!" She teased.

"Yeah, well, I should probably let you head back inside."

"OK, but can I run something by you?"

"Sure. Shoot," I prompted.

"Well, I am so touched by what you said," she crossed her hands on her chest between her breasts, "and that you're willing to give Daddy back his magazines, that if there's ever *anything* you need, you just let me know."

"What do you mean by anything?" I asked, my heart thundering in chest with such force, I'm certain the palpitations were visible. My cock, already hard, bloated further to a thick ache. I felt my lust tumble in my stomach and roil in my groin.

"Anything," she replied with a glint.

"Uhhhh...Ok. Cool. Thanks, sis," I answered pathetically, dumbfounded. I reached for the door to my room.

She snagged my right arm as I turned. Drawing me to her she said, "C'mere. It's pretty obvious you have a 'situation,' especially after I interrupted you. And it'd be a shame to let a perfectly good boner go to waste..." I started to tremble. Leaning against the wall of my entryway, she propped her foot on the opposite wall and gracefully, fluidly guided my steely cock into her silken pussy.

"Oh fuck, Steph." I hissed. My body froze. My mind struggled to rebel - my cock was in my sister's pussy, after all - but my lust, my need, eclipsed everything. I needed to cum. I hungered to get fucked. And my sister had graciously obliged.

She gripped my ass to keep me in place and push my cock farther in. Her molten canal enveloped my congested penis. My head spun. Sparks shot through my body as my scrotum grazed her smooth thigh.

"You know, Sweetie, this works better if you move," she advised as she rocked her pelvis. I started to match her pace, lunge for lunge, parry for parry.

"There you go," she encouraged. She sank her nails into my ass. And I grabbed hers, pushing her groin against mine, hoping that I'd be pressing her clit against the top of my stone shaft.

"Grab my breast, Chris. Touch my nipple."

I glided my hand along her raised thigh, over her hip, and along her side to her tits. I cupped her left breast with my hand and pressed her tight, taut nipple into her tit with my thumb.

"Oh fuck, Chris." The words tumbled from her mouth in a lusty breath. "Tell me when you're going to cum, Chris."

12