My Sister's Webcam Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think it was better than a bowl of frosted flakes have ever been to me and I do like frosted flakes as you well know."

"I agree with you one hundred percent on that." Marry and I then kissed with much more passion than we did before we even started, then when we broke the kiss, "I'm lying in a wet spot and it feels like it's cooling down some."

"Then in that case..." I then got a good hold on Marry and rolled over putting her on top of me before finishing the sentence, "Oh wow! Now I'm lying in a wet spot that feels down right cold!"

With a laugh in her voice, "How about we sleep in my bed tonight?" then raising up onto her hands and knees.

"I love to hear you laugh like that and I've missed it dearly. Now the part about sleeping in your bed..." as I sat up and slid off to the side of the bed, "...is if we decide to have sex in there, then your bed will be wet too sexy."

"Then I hope we have enough towels to lay over the bed to sleep on top of them." as we started toward my bedroom door, I then stopping and turning back around, "What's the matter babe?"

"I need to shut down my computer right quick."

"Wait a minute babe."

"What's the matter?"

Didn't you have a video up on the screen that said something about a brother and sister, in the title of it?"

"Yes it is 'Brother and Sister Help Each Other Out on a Friday Night' why?"

"Do you have it bookmarked?"

"No. Do you want me to bookmark it or what?"

"Yes bookmark it if you would please, so we can watch it together some time."

"Okay, it's done." as I bookmarked it, then signed off and closed my computer down for the night.

Turning back toward the bedroom door and seeing Marry walk with that sexy swing in her little round ass, then seeing my cum mixed with her cum running down her thighs, I happen to think, "Au babe?"

"Yes my love?" turning to look at me.

"Are you on the pill?"

"No wh... OH shit!" putting her hands up to her mouth, then moved them to speak again, "I fucked up! I told you to cum in my pussy and I just finished the day before yesterday my time of the month. Oh babe, I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad at me." with tears starting to build up in her eyes and run down her beautiful cheeks.

I quickly held my arms out with a grin and as I took a step toward her, "Oh babe, I'm not mad, because I wanted you to tell me to cum in your pussy and if you are pregnant, I'll just tell everyone I made my wife pregnant the night of our wedding day. I can proudly say I'm going to be a dad soon." wrapping my arms around her as soon as I got close enough to do so. Marry saw the smile on my face and seeing my arms out to hold her in my arm, she stepped toward me for us to meet in the middle of the room.

"I told you before we even started that I wanted to be your wife and have your kids but I was going to wait I thought. That's what I get for thinking I guess."

"Hay! What better time to get you pregnant than the first night of our lives together and having your cherry taken? You were still a virgin right?"

"Yes and I think you knew that."

"I was just making sure you didn't fool around before I talked you into coming in here for us to get married to each other." still holding Marry in my arms looking into her eyes while talking to her in as much a happy voice as I knew how to do.

"What? What is this about you talking to me to come in here?"

"You are a very sweet thing and I'm so glad that big boy, talked you into coming in here tonight for us to get married."

Marry stood there in my arms with her mouth wide open looking at me for a moment, "How... did you know... about what I was doing?"

"I just happen to see an ad last night on the site I found that video on and you had me so fucking horny this evening and trying not to jack off thinking about you like I was, even though I wanted too. So anyway, I went to that cam site and while checking it out and seeing how beautiful the women are in it, I thought what the hell I'll make a profile, which I did and then as I was browsing through the cam models, I saw your picture, I just had to see you and see what kind of help you could give me, to talk to you about us."

"It didn't look like you were fixing to come to my room right away, like you said you were going to do."

"I couldn't just go right in then or you might have figured out it was me you were talking to, on the computer telling how you may get your brother to have sex with you."

"I believe you do have a point there. At least I would've been suspecting it was you anyway."

"See. Then you'd be asking me about it instead of being into the sex like you were into it just a moment ago."

"True..." I picked her up in my arms like a newlywed husband does to his new wife, as he carries her across the threshold into their new home together.