My Sister's Wedding Ch. 02

Story Info
Kara and Alex have a girl's night.
4.8k words
4.65
12.1k
19
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Kara Danvers felt like she had been walking on egg shells around her adopted sibling the past couple of days. Alex hadn't freaked out after they had sex, or during the journey back, or to her knowledge even in their time apart, but things between them were a little awkward, and Kara knew it wouldn't take much for the other girl to freak out and put a stop to their relationship before it even really begun.

So as much as she didn't want to Kara gave Alex some time to breathe, while making it clear that she was here for her, if she needed her. Alex didn't say it out loud, but Kara was sure she was grateful for this. However the other side to it was she didn't want to wait too long, just in case Alex talked herself out of being with her. So a few days after their first time together she approached her at the DEO.

"Hey, can we talk?" Kara asked softly.

"Erm... I... I mean, sure." Alex stammered, quickly darting into an empty room, and then when Kara closed the door behind them she asked, "What's up?"

"I was wondering if you were free tonight?" Kara asked instantly, "Cause we haven't had a girls night in forever, and I know why that is, but I just miss you."

"I miss you too." Alex admitted softly, hating herself for it as it had only been less than a week since the last 'girls night', if that was really what this was, a point which she hesitantly clarified, "Just a girls night?"

"If you want it to be." Kara said hesitantly.

Alex bit her lip for a few long seconds, and then admitted, "I don't know Kara... I, I'm really busy."

"Come on Alex, please." Kara pleaded, glancing around briefly to make sure they were really alone and then lowering her voice just in case, "I just want to spent some time with you, that's all. No funny business, I swear. I'll be good. Just please come over?"

*

A few hours later Kara was on top of Alex, gently pinning the other girl under her super strong body as she kissed her. Which was something that Kara felt really bad about, or at least she wanted to be when she was done kissing Alex. To be fair she had genuinely planned a strictly sisterly night of fun, and had no intention of making a move on the other girl.

But it just kind of, happened. Kara wasn't even sure how it really started. One minute they were playfully teasing each other while watching a movie on Netflix, the teasing slowly turning from the mocking kind to the flirty kind as without thinking she inched closer to Alex, and Alex inched closer to her, and then all of a sudden they were both leaning in at the same time, and wow!

All of a sudden it came crashing back down to reality as Alex pulled back and whimpered, "Kara!"

For a few long seconds Kara studied Alex's face and the way she said that, which was a long time to someone who could move it super speed, and then she lowered her head and mumbled, "Sorry... I'm... I'm so, so sorry Alex."

"You're not." Alex pointed out softly.

"You're right, I'm not." Kara said flatly, and kind of boldly for her, before clarifying, "But you started it."

"Really?" Alex smiled softly, "Because it felt kind of mutual. And I know, I know you would never-"

"Lie just to get you here, so I could jump your bones?" Kara offered with a soft smile, before admitting, "Okay, I'd totally do that if you were my girlfriend, but I know we're not there yet, and I really did invite you over to Netflix without the chill part. Except, to literally chill, you know?"

"I know." Alex said softly, "So..."

"I should get off of you." Kara came to the realisation, unable to hide the disappointment in her voice.

"Yes, you should..." Alex mumbled, in her heart knowing it was for the best, "We, we should stop."

The fact that those words sounded so hollow gave Kara hope, but she still needed to get off Alex first. Like, she really, really needed to get off of her. And she would. It was just having Alex's body beneath her was literally a dream come true, and it was hard for her to lift herself up, especially when she felt Alex's boobs pressed against hers, one of Alex's legs in between hers and vice versa, and of course that beautiful face inches away from hers.

But she had been going to do it, honestly, and even pushed her hands down either side of Alex and started pushing herself up when the other girl suddenly grabbed her face and pulled her down into another kiss. Which Alex wouldn't have been able to do unless Kara wanted her too, and Rao, how Kara wanted her too.

Even before she came to Earth Kara was fluent in a variety of different alien languages, and thanks to her cousin and his Fortress of Solitude she had only learned more, but even with all those 'tongues' as the humans would say Kara couldn't accurately describe just how much she wanted Alex to pull her down into another kiss.

Sadly while it was proof that Alex wanted her too, the kiss combined with the conversation which came before it solidified that Alex was still very unsure about what was going on with them. This meant that Kara could either be a good friend, a good sister, and insist they go no further tonight. Or she could try and use her body convince to Alex this was what she should do. Which wasn't exactly an easy choice for her. Luckily for her Alex was kind of making the choice for her.

Alex knew this was the wrong choice, and was inwardly screaming at herself to stop, but for whatever reason she just couldn't. Kara's lips were just too kiss-able, and her body just felt so good pressed against hers, and most of all Alex just wanted her so badly. It was like that stupid Black Mercy induced dream about marrying Kara had awoken something inside of her, and ever since she had been nervous of thinking about her adopted sister, but it had got so much worse since they actually slept together.

Now Alex couldn't stop thinking about those things again, and then even more things, and now they were finally alone together for the first time in almost a week, and Alex just couldn't get it out of her head, no matter how much she tried to concentrate on the stupid movie.

Now here they were with her alien sister on top of her on the couch of Kara's apartment, making out like a couple of teenagers, Alex struggling to think of anything, let alone the reasons they shouldn't be doing this. Hell, at one point she went off on a tangent about how soft Kara's skin was under her fingertips as she pushed her hand underneath her adopted sibling's clothes, which was weird considering she was the Girl of Steel.

For that matter theoretically Alex should be getting crushed by ton of weight, yet Kara didn't feel heavy at all, Alex wondering if that was another superpower, or Kara was lightly floating or something. Alex almost considered asking, but no, she was far too preoccupied with kissing her sister.

Eventually Alex also became preoccupied with feeling her sister up, her hands slipping under Kara's loose shirt of their own accord to gently stroke her back and sides, and then when she realised she was doing that instead of stopping Alex went even further with it, namely bringing her hand up to cup Kara's boobs. Predictably this caused Kara to grin into the kiss and return the favour, then taking one step further by reaching down to grab Alex's butt with one hand while keeping the other on her tits.

They then kept groping each other like that for quite a while, even after they started switching between making out and kissing each other's necks. During this Kara carefully remove both their shirts and bras, so a few minutes later she could start kissing her way down Alex's chest, which again gave the older sister a chance to stop this, but she didn't.

Instead Alex just moaned, gasped and whimpered as Kara slowly kissed up one breast to wrap her lips around a nipple and then gently suck on it. After maybe a minute of that Kara kissed her way down one boob and up the other to repeat the process with the other nipple, then going back and forth between them while adding her tongue into the mix, swirling it around those nipples while Alex continued to let out sounds which were way too positive.

Then suddenly she was being carried, or more accurately flown, slowly and gently through the apartment and into Kara's bedroom, and then gently laid down on the bed. Again Alex didn't complain, although she did manage to give Kara a questioning look.

Which Kara answered with a bashful smile and a soft murmuring of, "I wanted us to do this in a bed this time."

Kara then leaned down to press a gentle kiss to the top of Alex's stomach, before slowly making her way downwards. She should have probably started with Alex's lips and then gradually worked her way downwards, maybe even spent longer on the other girl's tits, both of which she had thoroughly enjoyed, especially the kissing part.

However at that moment what Kara wanted more than anything else was to go down on Alex. It was something she'd wanted ever since hitting puberty, and the only reason she hadn't done it during their first time was she didn't want the experience to be ruined for Alex by removing her pants and making her too cold because of it. But this time she would not be denied, Kara promised herself that.

She could barely resist burying her face directly into Alex's pussy after she had finished speaking, because it felt like the first true chance she had to do it without her adopted sibling protesting. But no, Kara so desperately wanted to do this right, so they could do this again, and again, and again.

So she forced herself to start with a little more foreplay, not only slowly making her way down Alex's stomach but when she reached her destination Kara spent a few long seconds kissing the other girl's inner thighs, and the area just outside her needy womanhood. Which gave Kara a chance to clean some of Alex's escaped juices, which was even better than what she remembered from tasting it on her fingers.

After tasting the juices again Kara just couldn't hold back any more, and she pressed her tongue against the bottom of Alex's pussy and slid it all the way up to the top. When she had tasted the flavour that was pure Alex Danvers on her adopted sibling's thighs Kara had let out a moan which echoed throughout the silent room.

When she tasted those heavenly juices directly from the source Kara moaned even louder than before, although it was completely drowned out by the cry of pleasure that Alex let out, which continued to be the case as Kara repeated the process, licking pussy at a slow and steady rhythm. Licking pussy! That's what Kara was doing now. And more importantly, she was licking Alex's pussy. Oh Rao! She was finally getting to lick Alex's pussy.

For what felt like an eternity Kara's mind was completely overwhelmed with that thought, which echoed through her mind in some form or another, along with cries of her God's name and thanking him, even though this certainly wasn't his doing.

No, ironically an enemy's plan to destroy her completely backfired, and had given her the one thing she always wanted, making her overwhelmingly happy. So much so it felt like there was a wide grin on her face throughout the pussy licking. Fortunately Alex didn't seem to notice, which was understandable considering what was happening to her, Kara suspecting that her adopted sister was just as overwhelmed as she was.

Alex was definitely feeling overwhelmed by all of this, although that was a feeling she was becoming very familiar with. She was also becoming very familiar feeling pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. And just happiness at that.

Happiness that she knew she should have been ashamed of feeling for her baby sister, especially during unspeakable forbidden sex with the girl that she was sworn to protect, but in blissful moments like this Alex just couldn't care how wrong this was, or what their relationship was. She only cared that Kara, her wonderful Kara, was making her feel this way, in this case with that perfect little tongue of hers which seemed unbelievablely talented given her supposed lack of experience.

Once the ability to think coherently slowly started to return to her Alex wondered if this wasn't Kara's first time licking pussy. Maybe secretly Kara was a pussy addict, who had been sneaking off to lesbian bars just so she could get her fix. Maybe she had been going down on girls since way back in high school when they first started to bond, which had to be when Kara's crush on her started.

And then there was the fact that she was Supergirl, and could probably make any woman drop her panties if she just asked nicely. Or maybe she wouldn't even have to ask, just smile, or maybe women were hitting on her as much as men, and Alex just didn't hear about it. What had her sister been hiding from her?

Then again, maybe this was how it was for all women the first time they had gay sex. Alex had never thought much of the cliché that only a woman knows what a woman wants, but maybe there was something to it. Not that the one guy she had been with had actually even bothered going down on her, so Alex guessed it was possible a guy could make her feel this way.

Or at least maybe men could make women that wasn't her feel that way. Alex had been trying to avoid really thinking about it, but she had never really been that interested in men, always faked it around the few female friends she had, and any feelings she might have had with completely dwarfed by what she was now feeling for her wonderful Kara.

Her wonderful Kara, who was now hitting her clit with every stroke of her tongue. Initially she had completely avoided it, then occasionally brushed against it, and now with every lick she was bashing into it and making Alex squeal like a little girl. It would have been unbearably embarrassing if it hadn't felt so good.

And then just when Alex didn't think it could get any better Kara's tongue started brushing against her entrance, even poking the tip of her tongue inside on a few occasions, which again made Alex let out a completely undignified sound of pure pleasure. Which had to be the height of it, right? Wrong, because Kara's tongue started lingering on her clit, making an extra loud and undignified sound fall out of Alex's mouth.

Seriously, was this another superpower that Alex was only just finding out about? Did Kara need to change her name to Pussygirl, and start wearing the letter P on her chest as a symbol to her most impressive superpower? Or was she just using her enhanced senses to tell her what to do?

Because seriously, it was like Kara knew exactly what Alex wanted, and more importantly what she needed, without even having to ask. Which included teasing Alex for what felt like hours, bringing her so close to an orgasm she could practically taste it, only to decrease the force and speed of her licks and then when the moment was passed increase the force again.

Not that she ever truly stopped, especially not with the assaults to her clit. No, that even escalated in the form of Kara wrapping her mouth around Alex's clit and sucking on it, which made Alex think she was going to cum for sure, only she didn't. No, Kara just kept relentlessly licking her pussy, which more and more felt like Kara indulging in what seemed like an addiction to the pussy cream that she was greedily swallowing than an genuine attempt to bring Alex pleasure.

Or maybe she was just waiting for permission to make Alex cum. Or perhaps more accurately, waiting for Alex to beg. Which she wanted to do for quite a while, but it was hard to find the strength to do so, especially when it felt so good part of Alex never wanted it to stop. Even when it became almost literally painful.

Ultimately though it just became too much and Alex whimpered, "Please Kara, make me cum. I need to cum, mmmmm ohhhhhh, I need, oh, I need, oh yes, oh yes, ooooooooh yesssssss! Just like that! Oh Kara! Kara! Oh fuck! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd yesssssssss, aaaaaaaahhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeesssssssss!"

Fortunately Alex barely started begging when Kara's mouth latched onto her clit and she sucked it ravenously until Alex was once again on the edge of orgasm, before finally being pushed over that edge by Kara sliding her tongue down to her entrance and then entering her.

Not gently either, God no, Kara slammed her tongue as deep as it would go into Alex's cunt, triggering the most powerful climax of her life. Yes, somehow even better than what Kara had given her with her fingers in the Fortress of Solitude, which Alex wouldn't have thought was possible only a few seconds ago, and yet her definition of ecstasy was once again redefined.

Somehow that climax was followed by another, and another, and another, as her kid sister worked relentlessly to make Alex cum. Which only cemented the fact that whatever guilt and uneasiness Alex felt for how legally their relationship was seen was worth it if she could feel this way again. As was the potential judgement of their friends and family.

Hell, there was no price Alex wouldn't pay in that moment if it meant that Kara would do this to her again. Or anything just to be with Kara, because the truth was she loved her. She was in love with her, which was incredibly scary, but the thought only made Alex cum that much harder, and more frequently.

Kara also would do anything just to be with Alex. Which actually was nothing new, it was just now she knew she had a shot with her Kara was more determined than ever to make sure their relationship worked out. A great way of ensuring that had always seemed like regularly going down on Alex, and as soon as she realised her adopted sister would let her Kara promised herself that would be the case.

Except now she knew it would be just as much a treat for her, if not more, because it meant she would have even more chances to swallow liquid heaven, which was a good description of Alex's regular pussy cream. Her cum on the other hand, that was beyond accurate description.

All Kara knew was that she couldn't get enough of it, the Kryptonian happily using every ounce of her superspeed to ensure she swallowed every drop of Alex's first orgasm, and the next half a dozen orgasms, regardless of how fast and hard she squirted onto her eager little tongue.

Oh yes, Kara made sure that every drop of that human girl cream ended up in her belly were it belonged, at least at first. Then she decided she wanted to be baptised as her big sister's pussy licker, so she had to close her mouth and rub her face against Alex's hypersensitive cunt, ensuring that her face was drenched in girl cum straight from her adopted sibling's pussy.

Once each orgasm was done Kara either reinserted her tongue into Alex's cunt or substituted it for a couple of fingers. Either way sometimes all it would take was penetrating Alex again to set her off again, while other times Kara needed to fuck her big sister a little first, which honestly she preferred, because the feeling of being inside Alex was beyond words.

Especially while looking up to see just how much her flushed, dishevelled and constantly screaming sibling was, Kara almost constantly grinding against Alex's cunt or clit as she fulfilled the stuff of her wildest fantasies. Which she wanted to do all night, but selfishly she wanted some satisfaction of her own, so reluctantly Kara refrained from fucking Alex into unconsciousness.

Instead Kara pushed her luck as much as possible, and then when she was sure that Alex was about to pass out she gently slowed her role, bringing the other girl down from her high. Then, perhaps getting a little carried away, Kara zoomed up so she was lying face to face with Alex in less than a second, which caused the brunette to lazily blink her eyes open and stare up at the grinning blonde that was now on top of her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers
12