My Sister's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy answered, "Thanks, Alex, that would be great." She tugged Laura up until her head lay on the sofa's arm, sprawled across Cindy's lap. The two involved themselves wholly in each other. I turned quietly back to the kitchen, but I doubt they would have noticed if I had a siren and flashing lights.

I finished making dinner, and I guess the smells or the clatter of dishes roused them. They both moved toward the table but, halfway there, Laura got an odd look on her face and said, "Uh, I'll be right with you," then bolted for the bathroom. After a moment she came back and said, "I forgot about the wet spot that stays with me."

"Sorry about that," I answered. "Dribbles are part of the program."

"Oh, I know. I asked for it."

We dove into the pasta puttanesca, rapini sauteed with garlic, salad, and garlic bread. We dawdled over fruit, then espresso and brandy -- just espresso for Laura. Cindy stood up and said, "You made supper, so we'll clean up."

"Are you sure? Laura did a lot of it, too."

"This will take only a few minutes."

Cleanup took closer to twenty minutes, but I thumbed idly through one of the illustrated books on the coffee table. When they finished in the kitchen, we played a few rounds of Scrabble. (I know, a thrill a minute, aren't we?) Then, a good bit later, Laura took my arm, leaned into me, and asked, "Do you want to try again, big guy?"

"Cripes, lady, I'm only male. You want me to last all weekend? I'll need time to restore my precious bodily fluids." Do you believe that a beautiful woman asked me to fuck her, and I turned her down?

"Oh, right, I've heard about that. Well, take all the time you want. We'll want you in good shape for tomorrow."

"I'll try not to disappoint you. In the mean time, though, I need some sleep. I'll see you ladies in the morning."

After "good-nights" all around, I brushed my teeth, undressed, and went to bed. I thought for a while about the fact that Laura wasn't having orgasms with me. Normally, I try to give my lovers as good as I get. In fact, I feel guilty if I don't. Everything about this was unusual, though. Laura was a life-long lesbian and, despite needing male help to start her baby, showed no signs of changing. The fact that there was really no way for me to get her turned on, and probably no reason to, did little to silence the chivalrous voice scolding me from the back of my mind. I wasn't long in going to sleep.

I woke to a windowful of sun, the smell of coffee, and two women in bathrobes staring at my naked body. I guess pulling the sheet back had waked me up. Laura had been standing with a finger in her mouth, looking thoughtful. She took the fingertip out of her mouth and waved shyly at me. I looked at them and said, "Ladies, is there something I can do for you?"

Laura answered, "You already did, really. Cindy told me about 'morning wood', and I figured this was something I needed to know. We might have a son, so I want to be ready for him."

I thought to myself, Lady, no one is ever really ready for sons. Instead, I pointed to the classic specimen she had been staring at, and said, "Well, there you go. It's just one of the nice things about being a man."

"Actually, I kind of hoped we could do a little more with it. Are you ready to try again?"

"Sure, I'll keep it going while you get yourself ready." I figured it would take some amount of foreplay between the ladies to get her lubricated enough for easy entry.

"Oh, we've already taken care of that." Next, Cindy reach for a fat-leafed plant on the window sill and broke off a small leaf. Laura had already set her robe on the chair, and was climbing into bed with me. "Could we try it doggy style this time? You could say that my education has been neglected in this area, and I need to catch up."

I noticed that Cindy had slit the leaf with her thumbnail and was squeezing a clear, thick liquid out of it. She said to Laura, "Here's some aloe. I know you're pretty wet already, but this is going to be a long weekend. It will help prevent you from getting sore." Laura leaned down onto the mattress on her elbows, next to me, and moved her knees apart. Cindy rubbed it into her vulva, where I couldn't see, and it looked like she was pushing some into Laura's vagina, too. "How's that?"

"That feels great." I'm not sure whether she meant the gel or the fingers applying it, but decided it didn't matter. "So, what's the best way to do this?" She knelt, then leaned forward onto her hands and knees.

"That looks fine, but I've got an idea. I don't know whether this will work. Cindy, would you lie down next to us, right here?"

Cindy had already shed her robe and joined us on the bed. She shifted around and lay back so she was almost looking up into Laura's face. Laura saw what I had in mind and moved sideways a little. She leaned over Cindy with their bodies at an angle, so their faces were close but so that Cindy's legs weren't between Laura's. Laura leaned down for a quick kiss, then turned over her shoulder to me. "Thanks! OK, Alex, are you ready?"

Almost too ready. Laura's position did the most to emphasize the shape of her womanly hip and tapered waist. If there was anything short of perfection about that lovely bottom, I have no idea what it was. I moved around behind her, knee-walking across the mattress, until I was lined up on the sweet crimson crevice of her sex. I probed inside her with one finger; it slid in effortlessly, barely even pausing at the ring of muscle just inside her vagina. Then I got closer. I moved her legs apart so both of mine fit between hers. I took my erection in hand and pressed it up into the little cheeks, parted so beautifully beneath the bigger ones.

Laura reached up from under and took hold of my penis. She shifted it a little and said, "There. You can come in now." Despite her welcome, I didn't want to rush. The aloe made it incredibly easy for me to enter, though, and I was soon so deep that her bottom pressed against my stomach. I would have gone slower, but she leaned back into me even faster than I pushed forward. She looked over her shoulder at me with the smile of a little girl who's just mastered a new skill.

I saw Cindy's hand caressing Laura's face from below and heard her ask, "How does it feel, Lauralove?"

"We're going to use that aloe from now on. That was the easiest it's gone in so far."

She was right, the slick, smooth feeling of her vagina was better than ever. I started working slowly in and out, pulling on Laura's lush, round hip. I nearly fell out of her; the tip of my penis felt the firm grasp of the entrance to her vagina. Then I eased in again, until her warmth pressed against my legs and stomach.

Laura whispered to the lover below her. I caught only a few words, " ... deep inside ... full feeling ..." Whatever she was saying had visible effect on Cindy. I couldn't see the look on her face, but I saw Cindy reach for her furry pubis and saw her fingers pressing against her own sex. Seeing my twin sister masturbating under me, seeing Laura's hip rocking against me was beyond belief. Of its own accord, my body took on a stronger, sharper rhythm. Each inward stroke finished with a flick of my hip that sent ripples through the softness of Laura's hip and thigh.

Cindy shifted a bit under Laura. As near as I could tell, she had taken one of Laura's dangling breasts into her mouth. Her hand's movement between her legs accelerated, too, as if keeping pace with my faster motions behind Laura. Soon, I bent over that beautiful bottom. My thighs touched the backs of hers, her hip warmed my lap. My earlier long, slow strokes gave way to shorter, sharper motions.

My breath came loudly as I bucked against this lovely body, and Cindy's breathing changed as well. I saw her legs tighten, with cords of sinew standing out near her knees and hips. They softened, then returned as a new wave of tension radiated from her busy fingers. "I'm going to come, Lauralove, I'm coming for ..." her voice faded into vocal gasping.

Just then, Laura started using her Kegel muscles, as she called them. That grip pulled me over the edge, too. I held her hips hard against mine, and felt my seed eject deeply into her. My own voice echoed Cindy's, in a lower octave, as we came above and below this golden goddess. My hips bucked over and over, pressing upward as much as in, sending ripples across the soft mass of Laura's rear and thighs. Soon, my body had finished. I lay forward onto Laura's back, peppering it with kisses.

Waves of orgasm swept over Cindy, again and again, long after I was spent. Once I stopped bucking against her, Laura put one hand over Cindy's at her pubis, and a new spasm crossed her body. Soon, however, the waves came smaller and less often. Finally, something gave within Cindy's body. All tension left her at once, and she slumped onto the mattress. "Oh my god." Cindy's voice seemed weak.

My erection had softened and fallen out of Laura. I sat back on my heels, still holding her hips in both hands. That made it easy see Cindy's fingers work their way up between Laura's legs, then see one press into her dripping vagina. "It's your turn, lover."

Laura tilted forward so one soft breast hung into her lover's mouth, and one of her hands joined Cindy's between her legs. She must have been on the edge already, since her own soft moans started in just a moment. Soon, her kittenish sounds grew louder and more frequent. Cindy added a second finger to the one already inside Laura. Milky fluid oozed out between those fingers, then more as she pressed deeper in. Then I saw Laura's vagina contract around them, and heard her high moans turn to ecstatic gasps. Soon, she finished too. She leaned down, head on the mattress, and stared into my sister's eyes.

Cindy held Laura's head close to hers. I heard her whisper, "Hey, mom. You're beautiful." I knew Cindy meant 'mom' as 'mother-to-be.' They glowed together as a warm scent of sex rose over them. I felt privileged to be part of that moment, even if not the important part.

I figured they'd want a few more moments to themselves before facing the world again. "Ladies," I offered, "Do you want some coffee?"

Cindy answered while Laura arranged herself into a comfortable sprawl across her body. "That would be great."

I tugged on some jeans and left the room. I felt no need to rush back with the coffee, so I stopped in the bathroom on the way. The paper should have been out front by then, so I picked that up too. Eventually I went back to the guest room with three mugs: Laura's with cream, Cindy's with sugar, and mine black. The two long, elegant bodies lay entwined. Their embrace didn't change when I walked in, so I left their mugs on the nightstand and went to read the paper.

That got the long weekend off to a warm, lazy start. Except for her post-coital cuddling with Laura, Cindy spent a lot of it making sure the two of us were happy and well fed. "Our stud has to keep his strength up, you know." Laura asked for another try late in the afternoon, and I obliged her. Cindy worked her up into a warm, receptive state and applied more aloe deep inside. Laura stood next to the couch, then leaned along the back of it so it supported the length of her torso. Cindy sat on the sofa and offered loving encouragement and caresses while I entered Laura from behind. By that time, it seemed almost normal for Cindy to be dressed, Laura bare from the waist down, and me nude.

Sunday morning started out with 'morning wood' again, something that seemed to fascinate Laura. I awoke with the sheets off me again, and with Laura's firm grip around my erection. Her gentle hand had already teased a clear drop of pre-come to the tip. When she saw it, she milked my penis for more, as I had showed her, opened her robe, and applied it between her legs. I watched her for a moment, then mumbled "g'mornin."

Her shyness about my male body had clearly passed. She looked up with a smile and said, "Hi. I hope you don't mind.."

"Not at all," I answered. "I'm all yours this weekend. What can I do for you?"

"Just the usual," she answered. "I'm ready to start any time you are."

"But what about Cindy?"

My sister answered, "Right here, Alex." She sat curled in the guest room's reading chair, off to the side. The way Laura had taken hold of my attention, I hadn't noticed her at first. She set her coffee cup on the breakfast tray, broke another fat leaf from the poor aloe plant and joined us on the bed. "If we're going to have Laura's baby, I'm going to be involved from the start. I wouldn't miss this for anything."

Laura leaned back on both arms and sat with her knees up and apart. Her lovely bare labia parted for Cindy and me. Cindy split the aloe leaf and squeezed the gel onto her finger, then leaned toward Laura. I couldn't see between them as Cindy bent forward for a kiss but, with the writhing in Laura's hips, I could imagine the slick balm being pressed into her vagina.

When Laura removed her hand from my erection, I had replaced it with my own. I had to slow down my stroking, though. Seeing these two beautiful women making love was almost too much, even if one was my twin sister. A moment later, Cindy sat back down on the mattress. Laura looked blissfully at me and asked, "Shall we?"

"Certainly," I answered. With her robe still around her shoulders, Laura crawled over and straddled my hips. A two-hand gesture flipped the lower part of her robe out from under her. She leaned forward with one hand on the mattress next to me, then looked down to where my penis bobbed beneath her. Her other hand guided it toward the gateway to her womb. Laura sat back then, pushing her hip down onto my erection. The tip of my erection entered the outer warmth of her vulva. As she worked herself down onto me, I felt the ring of muscle at her outer vagina resist me for a moment, then I entered the deep warmth of her body. Her hips shifted a few times to find the most comfortable angle, then she sat down onto me.

She looked at me for a moment, paused, then knelt up to lift her weight from my thighs. I reached out with both hands to her hips, and she sat smoothly down. Cindy had repositioned herself at the side of my knees, next to Laura, and held her from behind. Laura sank back into her embrace. As she leaned back, her eyes went wide and she put a hand low on her stomach, almost between us. "Oops." She leaned forward again and smiled sheepishly. "Bad angle."

I offered encouragement, saying "It happens. Just find what feels good. Actually, there's a different position I'd like to try. No, don't get up." I sat all the way up, my erection still inside. "Now, can you get your legs around behind me?" A little awkwardly, she unbent her legs one at a time from the kneeling position and wrapped them around my hips. After that, I lifted her weight a little and folded the calves of my legs under her.

Laura leaned back with her fingers laced behind my neck. Once she settled herself, she said, "This is a lot more comfortable than I thought it would be. Now what?"

I answered, "Now it's my job." My thighs lifted her, then settled her back down onto my erection. I reached behind her hips with both hands and pulled her closer. Laura lifted her knees a little, and settled even more deeply onto me. I soon developed an easy rhythm of lifting her torso, then pulling her hip downwards and toward me.

Cindy had crawled around behind me. Laura leaned forward, toward me and Cindy, until I felt her soft breasts on my chest. I kept one hand around her hip, but encircled her shoulders with my other arm. That made it easy to pull her whole weight down onto my erection. Something about that position really make me feel close to the woman with me (I almost said, "close to my lover"), as if I've entered the whole length of her torso. The new thing for me was the feeling of Cindy behind me, embracing Laura but including me in her hug, too.

Feeling myself sandwiched between these warm, soft lovers was the hottest thing I had ever felt. My legs lifted Laura and lowered her again more strongly. When I tugged her down onto my erection, holding her shoulder and hip, she leaned into me, too. Cindy cooed loving nothings over my shoulder while she caressed Laura's face. I can't describe the odd set of interlocking feelings just then, knowing that this interlude was for the lovers surrounding me, not for me, but being a welcome and loved part anyway.

Soon, I whispered into Laura's ear, too. "Here it comes, pretty one, here ... it ... comes!" My voice rumbled into a low growl as my hips bucked upward, launching semen into Laura's womanly depth. I was almost afraid that my bear hug would hurt her, but her Yin strength absorbed all that my Yang could pour into her. I grunted my way through the next few thrusts, barely aware that Laura had pressed my cheek to hers and had laced her fingers into my hair.

Soon, I slumped forward onto her shoulder. My arm around her supported me more than her, then. Cindy hugged us both from behind, gave me a peck on the cheek, and said, "Thanks, Alex. That was beautiful."

I lifted myself off Laura's shoulder and looked into her eyes. She had a happy look, but it clearly hadn't done for her what it had for me. She brushed a wisp of hair off my forehead and added, "Yes, thank you. Now, I don't want to rush you or anything, but I don't want to get sore, either."

I answered, "Of course. Just lean back." I leaned with her, and the two of us rolled onto the mattress. This man-on-top position made it easy for me to disengage.

Cindy, still in her bathrobe, passed tissues around. I wiped my deflated penis while Laura cleaned herself. It's one of those things that a lady just can't do gracefully, but that just adds to the animal intimacy of having sex. After wiping, she examined her tissue and said, "I hope you left enough inside to do the job."

I teased her. "Hey, I put it where I was supposed to. After that, it's up to you."

Cindy gave us dry tissues to wrap the wet ones in, then discarded the white handfuls. Next, she reached over for the breakfast tray and set it on the mattress between us. Coffee, croissants, and some huge green grapes offered a light snack and some replacement calories. We munched in friendly silence while the ladies snuggled together. We soon finished the food, but the ladies showed no sign of unwinding from each other. I crawled out of the bed, saying "I must smell like a goat -- I need a shower." Although true, I also wanted to give the lovers more time to themselves. I grabbed my jeans, clean underwear, and a T-shirt, and left the room.

I lingered in the shower, offering myself up as a boiled offering to the gods of hot water. Although the noise of the shower masked pretty much any other sound, I thought I heard a voice from the room next door. I couldn't hear words, but the irregular rhythm left me thinking that there might not be any. Sure enough, the voice turned to visceral moans, in the higher pitch that sounded like Laura's voice. I realized that Cindy was doing for Laura what I couldn't, giving her real sexual satisfaction. That didn't bother me, though, or not much. I understood my position as an accessory to motherhood, not really as a lover. That didn't stop my erection from pumping itself half full as the voice peaked and passed its peak.

I finished my shower, then went to the kitchen for a fresh cup of coffee. The Sunday paper had arrived, so I read the funnies and started on the crossword. The ladies came back downstairs -- I hadn't heard them go up -- in jeans and work boots. I had promised some help with yard work, so we got started.

They could have done it all themselves, but it was easier when I helped cut the heavier branches and move the landscaping timbers. Towards two o'clock, we had done all the things they wanted help with. I was still game to go, but they graciously declined the offer. Laura and I relaxed while Cindy went inside for some water. We sat in the shade and enjoyed the cool breeze.