My Sister's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura reached over and took my hand as we sat. Without looking at me, she squeezed it and said, "Thanks."

"It's nothing," I answered. "I'll help around here any time. I ..."

Laura cut me off. "Well, thanks for that too, but I meant the other."

"Oh." I wasn't sure how to answer, so I didn't try. I just squeezed her hand, too, enjoying the cool breeze and warm silence.

Cindy came back with the water, but with some cut fruit, too. After working like that, I was hungry but not up for anything big or heavy. After all those years, Cindy knew me well enough to make the perfect choice.

The rest of the afternoon went by quickly. We all showered and changed again. Cindy came downstairs in a sleeveless T-shirt, Laura in a buttoned blouse and loose, longish skirt.. We saw that month's play at the local theater, not really my thing but I enjoyed it anyway. Then we had dinner at their favorite restaurant. Laura knew most of the staff there, so we got one of the outdoor tables on the porch that overhung the river. A towering willow cast dappled shade on us, and the breeze kept bugs from being a problem. Cindy and I split a bottle of wine while Laura stuck to iced tea. Cindy took Laura's hand and said, "I kind of like having a designated driver around."

Laura glared at her and said, "I'm sure I will, too, when the time comes."

We got back to the house in early evening. I had a meeting Monday morning, so I had to get home that night to be ready for it. Even though it was a couple of hours' drive, I was in no rush to leave. We sat and chatted for a while. At one point, Laura stood up, came around behind my chair, and draped her arms over my shoulder. She asked, "Once more, just to make sure?"

Cindy had gotten up too, and stood next to her. Looking at them over my shoulder, I answered, "As I said, I'm all yours this weekend. Lead on -- or do you ladies want some time to yourselves first?" I know how much foreplay matters in getting a woman's body ready for sex, but that wasn't something I could help with.

Laura answered, "Oh, come on. I think we're past worrying about who sees what, aren't we? How about you, Cinner?"

My sister shrugged. "It's your party."

"C'mon. Let's use Alex's room -- we're going to change the sheets anyway." Gee thanks. Is that what I am, a laundry problem? I pushed the sarcastic thought aside.

Laura tugged Cindy's hand and led her into the guest room. I followed, already unbuttoning my shirt. Cindy was already on the bed by the time I entered the well-lit room. Laura had hiked up the sides of her skirt, hooked her underwear with her thumbs, and was pushing the panties down past her knees. While she was kicking the bikini briefs to the side, she reached back and undid her bra. I didn't quite catch what happened after that but, next thing I knew, she was pulling it out one of her blouse's short sleeves. She unbuttoned the blouse, too, as she sat down.

There we were again: me nude, Laura with clothing opened top and bottom, and Cindy still dressed. I sat at the end of the bed while Laura cuddled up against Cindy. Laura faced away from Cindy, toward me, so Cindy hugged her from behind. Laura seemed quite happy to pull her skirt up and part her legs toward me, then caress herself. I joined in, spreading my legs and stroking myself along with her. Cindy nibbled Laura's neck and shoulder from behind, murmuring into her ear. One of Cindy's hand's shifted to cup a heavy breast, toying softly with the aureola and nubbin nipple. Laura's eyes fluttered shut as she sank herself into the sensations. Soon, the pink between her legs brightened and started to glisten. Cindy looked up at me and asked, "Alex, could you get some of that aloe for me?" She nodded toward the poor bedraggled plant on the windowsill.

I stood up with my erection bouncing, picked a fat leaf, and handed it to her. Cindy still sat behind Laura, but had both hands in front. She took the leaf, split it, and squeezed the thick sap onto her fingers. I took the squeezed-out leaf from her and tossed it, then sat back and started masturbating again. I licked my hand wetly for extra slickness and tasted sweet pre-come.

At Cindy's touch, Laura spread her legs wider. The pink inner folds revealed themselves and opened. With one hand, Cindy held the labia open. Two fingers of the other hand reached low, toward Laura's vagina, and worked the clear gel into her. Laura squirmed a little at the invasion and her face flinched once, but her eyes stayed closed. When Cindy's free hand grasped a nipple again, I saw the sheen of lubricant as her thumb slid across it. Cindy nibbled Laura's ear one more time and said, "OK, Alex. I think she's ready for you."

Laura came alert at that moment looked at Cindy, and said, "Just a minute more. There's one more thing I want to try." Then, to me, "Alex, can I kiss it?"

"What?"

"Your penis. Can I kiss it? My friends have told me about kissing one, and their stories are all over the place, good, bad, and everything else. I might not get another chance to see for myself. Can I kiss yours?"

I looked at Cindy, behind her, who just shrugged. "Sure. I'm all yours."

"I won't be very good at it. Is that OK?"

"It's not a complicated machine. As long as you're reasonably gentle, I'll like anything you do." I was up on my knees at that point. I moved toward her, erection to the fore, and presented myself.

Laura's gazed fixated on it as it bobbed toward her. When I came to a stop, she took it in one hand, then milked a fat drop of pre-come from it. She spread that along the shaft, then cupped it in her hand and bent to kiss it. Her first touch was butterfly-soft. My erection bounced in response and startled her. She just giggled and leaned back down to it.

At first, she peppered little kisses the length of the top. I felt her lips sliding in the clear film she had just spread there. Then she lifted it toward my stomach, and kissed the underside down to my balls, where she buried her lips in the soft surrounding tissue. Her angle became awkward at that point, so she went back to the shaft again. After staring at it eye to eye for a moment, she leaned toward me and took the head in her mouth. I felt firm pressure from her lips, then that milking motion with her hand again. Any pre-come went straight into her mouth, where her tongue swirled it around the fat end of my erection. She slid her mouth back and forth a few times, not far enough to hit her gag reflex, then she just held it in the slick warmth of her mouth. I felt it twitching as it responded to her, but she seemed not to notice.

While Laura leaned toward me, Cindy had come up behind her. I saw Cindy lift the back of the skirt, then saw Laura move her kneeling legs apart to allow access. I couldn't see what was going on underneath, but Laura's beatific smile held and her breath took on a ragged note.

Soon, Laura's eyes opened again. She backed away from my penis, gave one more little pack at the tip, and said, "Thanks. That was, well, interesting." I had to respect her polite if clinical interest in body parts that really didn't interest her in the usual ways. Then she turned over her shoulder and asked, "Cin, would you hold me? You know, the way we did the first time?"

Cindy nuzzled her ear one more time, kissed the tip of it, then leaned back against the wall. Laura leaned back between Cindy's open arms and legs, settled herself, and pulled her knees up. She tucked the skirt up around her waist, and said, "OK, big guy. Come to mama."

A moment later, I was positioned in front of her. She made no move to guide my erection, so I took it in hand and pressed it low against her open folds. Laura reached around from both side to open herself more, and I slid in easily. An inch or so in, I stopped her vagina's guardian ring of muscle. Then I started again, slowly, and eased my way in.

Laura's breath caught as my entry forced her body to open up inside, but her happy smile never faltered. "There you go, big guy. Now, take your time, enjoy yourself, and give me all you've got. Go slow, I want it all." On the last word, her hands on my butt pulled me in, hard.

Slow was not an option. Inside that warm, buttery, after that sweet, soft oral sex it was all I could do to last past the first stroke. I eased out, then in again, my motions sharper and stronger at every stroke. I didn't expect it when her face showed surprise and she squeaked, "Stop! Alex, just stop for a second. Cindy, do me." I stopped and held, deep inside her.

Even though I stopped, I felt the motion of her inner muscles. Cindy darted a practiced hand to Laura's clit and rubbed furiously. The look of surprise never left Laura's face, but I got to hear first-hand the moans I had only hear from another room. At the first of those loud sighs, I couldn't help myself I pushed into her again and again, tugging her hips up toward me as I leaned down into her. Laura crested and pulled tight inside. Like a chain reaction, that forced my orgasm. Before I was done, my own gasping had turned half-way to laughter.

Cindy's hand kept moving holding her, nearly paralyzed at that unexpected plateau. She was still at it when her hoarse voice said, "Enough, get off, get off." I backed out of her, then luxuriated in the sight of her spasms quieting to tremors, then fading into relaxation. Cindy's hand stopped and held Laura's oozing vulva.

Laura spoke first. "Oh, wow. I didn't expect that."

Cindy hugged her from behind and rocked her. "Hey girl, you're the hottest lady I've ever known. You practically get off when I look at you. Of course all that messing around would have an effect."

Laura objected half-heartedly. "Yes, but ..."

"But nothing." Cindy stopped her mouth with a kiss.

I was closest to the tissues that time, so I took a couple and handed Laura the box. We had dinner reservations, so we went our separate ways to clean up and get dressed before going out. The ladies didn't go all out, but they still look good when they try to. I probably had the two most charming dinner partners in the whole place. Laura seemed subdued, but still more than friendly toward me and almost clingy with Cindy. I left for home directly from the restaurant after warm farewells.

Email from Cindy a few days later said that Laura appreciated all I had done over the weekend, even letting her try things she'd never had a chance to try before -- and might not have again. Having an orgasm with me had bothered her, though. As much as she likes me, she wasn't comfortable losing control like that, at least with me, but mostly she felt somehow disloyal to Cindy. They had talked it out at great length, and finally eased her worries. It's just a thing bodies do, and you don't always get to pick. She'd be grateful if I never brought up that part of the experience, though.

I didn't hear from them again for a few weeks, and was thinking of calling to see how they were doing. Before I called, though, I received a text message from Laura's phone number. It contained a photo showing someone's hand holding a white, plastic stick. Another hand pointed to a blue plus-sign in a well on the stick. The home pregnancy test showed positive!