My Slave

Story Info
Master & slave meet for the evening.
7.1k words
4.43
28.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Slave

I trust this letter finds you well. A room has been reserved for you at the St Ermins Hotel, just down from New Scotland Yard for this coming Thursday. You are to take the afternoon off from work and travel up to London on your bike. You should arrive at the hotel no later than 4.00pm. You will be available for work on Friday if you wish. You will not require any luggage.

You will wear your leathers to travel up to London with only your favourite underwear underneath. I will know if you disobey me. You will park your bike at the hotel and check in. You will find further instructions in your room.

I look forward to seeing you again

Master

You re- read the letter over and over, a mixture of emotions running through your brain. It's true that you enjoy being his slave, submitting to his will. But the defiant streak in you wants to break free, to disobey, but is that only because you enjoy the punishment he gives? Your stomach tightens as you succumb to your desires. You know deep down that you will go. What has Master planned this time?

You arrive at the hotel at 4.15, despite taking several risks and exceeding the speed limit you are late. You know that he despises lateness; you also know that your excuses about the traffic will fall on deaf ears. Having parked your bike you walk up the steps and into the lobby. Taking your helmet off you approach reception and give your name. The lady behind the desk gives you a card to fill out with your details, having done this she hands you a key and an envelope. Your room is 216 she explains second floor and right out of the lift. You walk toward the lift opening the letter as you go.

Welcome Alice

I will know what time you have checked in, reception here are very efficient and they will tell me. I hope for your sake you arrived at or before 4.00pm. You know how I abhor lateness.

In your room you will find the clothes you are to wear tonight. Prior to dressing you will prepare yourself fully.

At 6.45 pm you will be in the lobby of the hotel, do not be late. The doorman will know you. He will call you when your taxi arrives.

Until later

Master

The reminder about your lateness sends your stomach rolling over; you know that you will be disciplined later. You kick yourself mentally for not leaving just that little bit earlier. In betrayal of your mind you feel the heat between your legs as your body responds to the thought of your Master's hands smacking your bottom.

The lift doors open and you step out onto the second floor. The room is easy to find, the electronic key slips into the lock and the door clicks open. Pushing the door open you step inside.

The room is cool and smells fresh, on the bed there are some clothes.

A simple black dress which you think will probably stop just above the knee. The dress has no sleeves. There is a box which on opening you discover a black lacy bra and a black silk thong. There are black hold up stockings and at the foot of the bed a pair of black court shoes with a three inch heel. A smaller box catches your eye on the bedside table, rushing over you open it. Inside there are two items, firstly a black silk choker, a new collar for you to wear. Secondly there is a small vibrator, a note says

"I have the remote with me!"

You check your watch, you still have plenty of time. You strip off your leathers, and realize that the effect of the motorbike ride and the anticipation of the evening to come have made your pussy very wet. Pulling the thong over to one side you gently touch yourself, your clitoris is enlarged and very sensitive. You know that you shouldn't and that if Master were to find out he would be furious, but you cant help yourself, your fingers are already probing inside your hot channel. You lie on the bed, your fingers pumping your pussy, your other hand snakes down across your belly and begins to massage your clitoris. The feeling is amazing as your orgasm begins to build. Your fingers move faster and deeper inside you, you can hold back no longer as with a load moan you come hard, your juices gushing out on to the bed.

You lie there for a while as you come down from the peak.

Slowly you get up from the bed and move into the bathroom, you start to run the bath and notice the oils and bath foam lined up neatly on the shelf. You know what your Master likes and what you need to do. A smile crosses your lips as you think of Masters cock deep inside your ass. You reach for the enema and begin your bathing ritual.

Wrapped in a large towel you walk back into the bedroom, and notice the wet patch from where you lay earlier as you climaxed. There is no way that Master will not notice that, and you did not have permission to come. "Shit shit shit"

There is no time to worry about it now, you are running a little late again, quickly you slip on the thong and place the small vibrator in place, the bra and stockings next and finally the dress. It fits every curve perfectly.

Finally you step into the shoes; the heels push your calves up, giving extra shape to your legs. You check out how you look in the full length mirror, your hair, oh my god in the rush you had all but forgotten about your hair. Quickly into the bathroom and using the hairbrush that Master has left you brush your hair so that it hangs gracefully down over your shoulders. The collar goes on next and the ensemble is complete, once again you check your look in the mirror.

You walk into the lobby from the lift, heads turn to stare at you, you know you look good and sexy, the admiring glances serve to heighten your state. You sit down near the doors. You watch as taxis drop off their fares outside the hotel, you check your watch, its not quite 6.45.

A taxi draws up outside, the driver speaks to the doorman who looks through the glass. He walks through the doors and approaches you. "I believe this is your Taxi, miss"

He helps you in and you sit back. You notice the meter isn't on and as if the driver can read your mind, he turns and says "Some geezer stopped me and told me to pick you up, paid me as well"

You smile at him and wonder if your Master has said anything about you to the driver.

"Where are we going?" you ask.

"He said you'd ask, but 'e told me not to tell you either, said you liked surprises, he told me to be there at 6.50 on the dot and to call him on his mobile if you weren't there."

"You didn't call did you?" you ask with thoughts racing through your head of what Master would do if he found out you were late.

"Nah, you was on time so there was no need. This man then, he some relation is he?"

"No he is no relation, and to be honest it's none of your business" you say with a steely voice but a smile playing on your lips.

The cab slows down outside a restaurant "Here we go then Miss, Enjoy your evening"

You smile your thank you as you step out of the cab.

The small device next to your clitoris suddenly buzzes into life, causing delicious sensations to run through your pussy. With difficulty you turn and as steadily as you can walk into the restaurant.

"Good evening madam" purrs the hostess, "do you have a reservation?"

"Err no" you reply, "I'm meeting someone"

"I'll take it from here Natalie" a mans voice from behind you "Your table is this way madam." He walks past you and you follow. As you approach the table I stand to greet you, smiling.

The Maitre d pulls your chair out and you sit down. "Thank you" you smile at him and as he leaves your eyes raise to mine. "Good evening Master. Do I meet with your approval?"

"Good evening Slave, you look perfect, the dress fits you well"

I reach into my pocket and put a small unit on the table, "This controls the device you are wearing, I will use it randomly throughout the evening. However you will not achieve orgasm until I say, do you understand?"

"Yes Master" you reply, wondering whether it would be better to tell Master now that you have already had one orgasm earlier, or let him find out later when he sees the wet patch on the bedspread. Maybe it would be dry by the time you got back to the hotel.

"I have taken the liberty of ordering your meal for you, I trust you don't mind"

"No Master that is fine, I know that I will enjoy anything you decide for me tonight" you reply with a coy smile playing on your lips.

I reach for the small control unit and press the button, again the small device next to your clitoris buzzes into life. Your mouth opens slightly as the feelings intensify; you grip the arms of the chair as your breathing becomes shallower. Your eyes close slightly as you feel the wetness grow in your pussy.

The waiter approaches with the first course, so I take my finger off the button, you lick your lips as the vibrations stop and adjust yourself in the seat.

The waiter places your plate in front of you and looks appreciatively at you; he places the second plate in front of me. You look back at the waiter and smile. "Madam" he says with a small nod of his head as he moves away from the table.

"Mmm, maybe I should invite him back to the hotel later so he can find out what my slave is really like, should I do that?"

"No!"

"No what?" I snap back

"No Master, please don't, I am your slave for you to do with what you will, please don't give me to another"

"But you're flirting with him, he likes you, I can see that, I will think about it"

"Please Master, don't"

"Alice," I say softly, "as you have just pointed out, you are my slave and will do what I want, now eat your meal."

I know that I have no intention of inviting the waiter back to the hotel, but it's all part of the plan for tonight.

The first course finished the waiter returns and clears the plates and pours more wine.

"Master?"

"Yes Alice?"

"May I go to the toilet please?"

"No Alice you may not"

"But Master, I need to go"

"Are you arguing with me young lady?" I say as I reach and press the control unit sending more vibrations coursing through your pussy. The feeling of your full bladder coupled with the vibrating unit is causing unbelievable sensations, pain and pleasure.

"No Master" you gasp.

"Good."

"When the vibrations stop, then you may go to the toilet."

"Yes MMmaster."

I watch you closely to ensure that you neither come nor wet yourself. For a minute or so neither of us speaks. Finally I switch the unit off, and say, "You may now go to the toilet my little cock slut, but no playing with yourself in there."

"Thank you Master, may I be excused?"

"Yes" I reply standing up and moving behind you to pull the chair out to assist.

I watch as you walk away from me towards the ladies, I return to my seat and just before you reach the door I press the button again and then let go. I watch as your step falters.

As you return to the table I again rise to greet you, and assist you with your chair. The waiter pours more wine and asks if we are ready for our main course.

I tell him we are. He goes away and reappears carrying our meals. His eyes are fixed on you, its clear he likes you, but you do not acknowledge or encourage him this time, fearful that I might carry out my threat.

We concentrate on our meals, passing the occasional comment to each other, the small unit next to your clitoris has been set to low and continues to pulse lightly, not enough to cause intense sensations but enough to keep you in a constant state of arousal.

The main course over I call for the bill and suggest to you that you might like to visit the ladies again.

Once outside I call a cab and speak to the driver I open the door for you and help you inside. As the cab pulls away I slide my hand up your leg and touch you through the thin silk of your thong. I can feel how wet you are. I put my wet fingers to your lips and obediently you take them in your mouth to clean them. The cab stops and I get out, I assist you to leave the cab and I pay the driver. We are standing outside the hotel; your motorbike is parked nearby, gleaming in the light from the hotel lobby.

We enter the hotel together, I instruct you to go to your room and prepare, I turn and walk over to reception. As the lift doors close you see me talking to the young lady who checked you in. Your stomach starts to turn over, as you remember that you were late checking in. You enter the room quickly and slip the dress off; hanging it up in the wardrobe, you quickly check your look in the mirror before disappearing into the bathroom. Master likes you to smell fresh. You know you have to hurry, you must be on the bed when he arrives. A quick brush of your hair and back into the bedroom, you lie back on the bed with your arms down by your sides and wait. It is not long before the door opens and your Master walks in.

I am carrying a small overnight bag, which I put on the unit next to the TV.

"Stand up," I say without turning round, "you may undress me"

"Yes Master." you reply standing up off the bed and walking over to me. You drop to your knees and begin with my shoes and socks, placing the shoes neatly together with the socks inside. You stand up and slide my jacket off my shoulders, placing it on the bed. You undo my tie and shirt, removing the cufflinks last before that too joins the jacket placed on the bed. You reach for the belt on my trousers and unbuckle it, sliding it out of the loops, then having undone my trousers you slide them down my legs and I step out of them. You start to pull at my boxers but I grab your hair and pull you up. "I don't think so, not just yet, don't you have something to tell me?" I ask as you gasp with the force I exert on your hair.

"Sorry Master" you whimper "What should I have told you?"

"What time did you check in?"

"About 4.15 Master"

"And what time did I tell you to check in?"

"No later than 4.00 Master"

"So you were late and thought you could get away with it"

"No Master I didn't thin..."

"No excuses, pass me my belt"

I let go of your hair and you reach over to the bed and pass me the belt.

"Now hang the rest of the clothes up"

You start to hang the clothes up on a hanger from the wardrobe. I undo the bag and take from it a length of cord.

"Come here and turn round, put your hands behind your back" As you comply I tie your wrists together tightly so that you gasp as the cords bite into your flesh.

"Kneel down"

As you kneel down you look up at me, defiance gleaming in your eyes.

I sense that unless I act quickly you will start to rebel. I grab hold of your hair and force your head back. "So slut, you thought you could get away with not telling me?"

I twist your hair round my fist so that it's even tighter and pull you up so you are standing in front of me, I push you forward so that your knees are pressed against the bed. So that you don't fall, you kneel on it. I roughly push your head down onto the duvet so your backside is now up in the air. "Stay like that and take your punishment bitch"

As I take the belt and fold it in half, I notice that the thong has slipped in between your pussy lips which are pink and exposed.

I raise the belt and bring it down hard onto your buttocks, as the leather hits your flesh you scream, the noise reverberating round the room.

"If you scream again slave I will be forced to gag you, do you understand?"

"Y Y Yes Master"

Thwack! The belt comes down hard again; a red stripe is evident from the first lash. After six hard strokes, I reach forward and rub the round globes that have bright red weals over them, caressing and kneading them. I walk round to the side of the bed and sit down so that I am near your head. I whisper to you, "Is there anything else that my slut deserves punishment for?"

"Yes Master," you reply "I brought myself to an orgasm earlier without your permission, and I'm sorry Master"

"Why did you that?"

"I'm truly sorry Master; it's just that at the thought of spending a night with you, I got so horny that I felt that unless I came I would explode."

"I see. And did you not stop to think how your blatant disobedience would make your Master feel?"

"I was driven by my lust for you Master...I, I knew that what I was doing was wrong, but I just couldn't help myself. I'm so sorry Master."

You sound sorry, I think to myself. Or perhaps you are just scared about what I might do to punish you.

In reality, you have done yourself a favour by confessing. I had noticed the slightly stained patch on the duvet whilst you were on your knees removing my shoes. I had given you the opportunity to own up, and you had done so.

I get up from the bed and move round behind you. Taking a firm grip on your shoulders I pull your body gently upwards until you are kneeling upright again. Still behind you I smooth your hair; as my hands move down your neck I can feel how tense you are, knowing that the time for disciplining you further is not far off.

Finally, I speak. "Well, you're a good slave for admitting your transgression to your Master, but it cannot go unpunished can it, my sweet little slut?"

You shake your head slightly. "No Master."

"Hmm, let me think...How can I teach my little cock slut a lesson...?" I wonder to myself aloud as I cross the room. I sift through the bag on the cabinet searching for something to focus your attention. I glance over towards you to find that you have turned your head and are looking in my direction.

"Face the front slave!" I bark, and your head snaps back into position as though it is on elastic.

I pull from the bag a miniature black leather paddle. Only about eight inches long, but it delivers a wicked sting when used correctly, particularly on sensitive parts of the body. Just right for teaching my little slave to think very carefully before touching herself without My permission.

I walk over and stand behind you again, then slowly reach round in front of you with the paddle, stroking it down your chest between your breasts; I drag it around your stomach in a circle, watching your muscles tighten, expecting me to strike. I pull the paddle up again on the same route, watching your breasts rise and fall as your breathing becomes shallower with your anticipation.

I place the leather rectangle next to you on the bed, and gently pull at the bonds on your wrists, loosening them until they fall away.

"Turn around and lay back on the bed. Legs apart, raise your knees up, and put your hands behind your head." You do as you're told, shifting quickly into the desired position like a good little slave. I stand and savour the sight of you laying there, spread out before me. Your pussy lips are pink and glistening – I know from experience that merely the sound of my voice, my orders, can cause you to become dripping wet. It almost distracts me for a moment, but there will be plenty of time to play with you once the punishment has been administered.

"Now then slave; if you will insist on letting your hands stray to areas that you know must not be touched without my permission, then I think the best course of action is to give you a punishment that you will think of whenever you find those hands wandering. Don't you agree slut?"

You wet your lips and swallow nervously. "As you wish Master. You know what is best for Your slave."

I smile to myself. It's amazing how obsequious you will be when on the brink of punishment. I pick up the paddle, and with no further warning, strike the inside of your left thigh. You gasp, and a bright pink mark begins to appear straight away.

"Only five more for this leg my sweet, and then the other gets the same treatment. If you move out of position or cry out, the stroke will not count. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." Your voice is a whisper. I know how much you fear thigh spanking, and how difficult this is going to be for you. But that makes it a good test of obedience as well as a punishment.

12